Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

+22
brisallie
Sani
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Delight
ladydianab
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
MoviesAreLife
ColferGirl
sahhar
Jellyrolls
bayth
fantastica
arina
M&M
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Piciollina
sheny
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 8:50 pm

what's surprising to me is that Malaysia is a very conservative Muslin country where homosexuality is shunned normally. For Chris the out and proud gay man to grace the cover of a man's magazine (granted it maybe a fashion magazine) is probably the first. It's really amazing to see this young man's positive influence all over the globe. I am so proud of him I can't even find the words to swoon anymore.

kfsjdfhsjsljfl dsjfskljafljsdlfjsd f skdjflsdj fkldsf sdjflkasdjf slu9rejle3q[f jlsdjfkkdsf
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia

Post  ladydianab 1/26/2013, 10:06 pm

Oh wow! I just saw these pics this evening and the video. He is so serious in them and oh so sexy. So is he your wallpaper on phone, computer etc...? This middle age mom is so totally fangirling. Wonder what his mom thinks?! I am not sure how I would feel if my kiddo was in that position. Very proud but would it be creepy to know that women of all ages are thinking...

Oh. I call it appreciating the lovliness of this kiddo.. um, man.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/26/2013, 10:12 pm

I'm sure his mom is proud! Smile Luckily for her, these photos are very classy and there is nothing overly sexual about them.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 1/26/2013, 10:38 pm

I was playing around on youtube last night and saw a couple of videos of Darren Criss, Amber Riley and Naya Rivera performing at the President's inauguration, they were very good and I started thinking how far these Glee kids have come! It was fun to see the all the early videos and see how young everyone was and where they are at now. Each person has carved out their niche and are doing so well. I wonder how proud RMurphy feels about the kids he "raised". I actually did not realize how talented DCriss is musically. I like all the glee characters, I don't necessarily like how the characters/plot are written but I think these kids do give their all. I bet all their moms are proud!!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/26/2013, 10:46 pm

Hot! Hot! Hot! I'm burnt!

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 779701

I really love the photos in this magazine more than the GQ ones. Love the bed messy hair on Chris more than the gelled up version. Chris looks absolutely gorgeous wub wub wub

This lovely Chris photoshoot seems to be done by a Taiwanese for a Malaysian magazine... I feel strangely proud and emotional about this alone.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 10:56 pm

did he have a GQ photoshoot?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/26/2013, 11:01 pm

I am hoping the American market is paying attention to these pictures. I am a Chris stan, but I don't just go and think he is gorgeous all of the time. Some poses work for me better than others. He has a unique nose, and there are times I feel he isn't photographed to optimize his strong points, like his incredible eyes, and that hair!! But these pictures, especially his more side-looking pics make him look amazingly handsome. This at 22. Someone mentioned people mature at different rates, and some just get more handsome as they get older. I think Chris will be one of those, and just hitting his stride at 30. Just how much he's changed in 4 years is amazing, I can't even comprehend another 4 years. Plus he has that long, slender body with endless legs. Not being used in fashion mags more is just mind-blowing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 11:11 pm

honey, 99.99 perfect of people don't look good in every angle and lighting conditions, that's why being portrait photography is such an art. Even w/o photoshopping, a good photographer can make a decent looking person look great if he/she chooses the right angle and lighting. Photography is not about capturing the mere natural element, but to accentuate it, and use it to tell a story. that's why us normal folks w/ a point and shoot camera can never re-create the kind of work that professionals do - even if we have their sophisticated tools we still don't know how to create art w/ them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/26/2013, 11:46 pm

Wow, these pics. Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 4249845411

Chris stop your killing the fandom. Then ressurecting them then killing them again. Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 1688725052Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 3429310274

In all seriousness, these pics are just gorgeous. Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 276187572

And Kim, Chris was is GQ I think maybe 2009 or 10.

He should do another one.

And I am so happy that Chris is on the front cover.

These speaks volumes having Chris on the front cover of a Malaysian magazine.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 1/26/2013, 11:52 pm

Ah, the hair. I like the his hair better in these photos as well. He needs a shorter cut, starting to look too One Direction like, and he is so much more than just a teen idol. The photos help him look more Hollywood(y). Was the photo shoot today? and where?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/27/2013, 12:01 am

i do like these hair too. so sassy!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/27/2013, 12:36 am

fantastica wrote:did he have a GQ photoshoot?

Although ColferInspired was quite right in saying that Chris had a GQ photoshoot years ago, I was actually thinking about the recent Icon magazine photos when I made the post. For some reason, I thought Icon and GQ were the same thing. My mistake ooppss

Yes, sassy hair trumps gelled hair in my eyes too Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/27/2013, 12:38 am

looking forward to chris gracing the GQ cover one day. I dont think he was on the cover before. was that the one where he was leaning on the hair? it was a nice shoot but he definitely look more grownup now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/27/2013, 12:56 am

I love the sex riot going on on tumblr. Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 4080497794
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/27/2013, 2:43 am

I was reading something by someone from Malayasia and having Chris being young and out and proud and on the cover of this magazine has so much significance that by them doing this and Chris doing is extremely brave.

Being gay can get you jailed in that country, and the two parties wanting to be elected are using anti-gay LGBT propraganda to get votes.

Chris is the first gay celebrity to be on the front cover let alone in it.

This could possibly make a global impact.

This magazine says on their website that are making a stand against the hate and these political parties, and changing there magazine, they chose Chris to help this change.

This is just massive. This is political.

Quinto and Bomer have been in this magazine and the cover but they weren't out then.

Obviously the people that make this magazine believe Chris can make that change in their country.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/27/2013, 3:34 am

could you please give me a link to the website of that magazine? I would like to read it too. It sounds interesting.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/27/2013, 3:41 am

I would like to read it too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/27/2013, 5:11 am

http://www.augustman.com

I just found the site so I haven't explored enough to find the exact link to where they were talking about Chris in this issue.

It seems like the magazine is available in Singapore? If so I will definitely buy it Smile.

He looks breathtaking. So hot and yet so classy.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/27/2013, 7:18 am

ColferInspired wrote:I was reading something by someone from Malayasia and having Chris being young and out and proud and on the cover of this magazine has so much significance that by them doing this and Chris doing is extremely brave.

Being gay can get you jailed in that country, and the two parties wanting to be elected are using anti-gay LGBT propraganda to get votes.

Chris is the first gay celebrity to be on the front cover let alone in it.

This could possibly make a global impact.

This magazine says on their website that are making a stand against the hate and these political parties, and changing there magazine, they chose Chris to help this change.

This is just massive. This is political.

Quinto and Bomer have been in this magazine and the cover but they weren't out then.

Obviously the people that make this magazine believe Chris can make that change in their country.
This is just great. It brought tears to my eyes.

Times are a changing, and Chris is so brave to be a part of it.
It's easy to say that all he has to do is be who he is, without standing on the barricades loudly fighting for LGBTQ rights as some want of him, but just being who he is is giving him enough hate to deal with and influences all of his (young) life and the rest of his career already, so I do think it is very brave of him.

And the casual way Chris shows the world that it shouldn't be a big deal to be out anymore, no big confession or press needed, no deluding in interviews but no emphasizing of being proud to be gay either, just doing your business (like being on this cover) while everyone knows you're gay, that's a powerful tool in LGBTQ representation, imo.

Chris is an inspiration to those young LGBTQ kids (and older ones too) because of what he does of course, but mostly because he just is, successful and loved by many, while he acts like being gay is completely normal and not even worth mentioning or playing a part in how people see him, which should be how it is. He is a great example of the new awareness that someone's sexual orientation doesn't really matter.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/27/2013, 6:50 pm

I love how he makes it a non-issue. People are not defined by their sexual orientation. Hopefully, this very passive approach will get certain people to calm down about it.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 1/28/2013, 1:02 pm

I love this new photoshoot!!!!

Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 Tumblr_mh8ibpymTv1qgfb58o1_250

Chris looks so good. wub
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 1:24 pm

Look at that arm! He could punch someone out with ease! Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/29/2013, 9:20 am

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 Tumblr_mh8oohZIY11ryq2yao1_1280
I like this pic. Because is a mix between sweetness and sexyness, and that sth that I always liked from any man.

bayth wrote:Chris Colfer for August Man Malaysia - Page 2 Tumblr_mh8i4dfA2U1rwcqsjo1_500

*snort*
Lol where I apply for this job?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 1/29/2013, 10:40 pm

I want that job too! I look at his arm and think "Aw, Freckles, so cute!" Wonder if he ever arm wrestles with his BF. LOL!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 1/29/2013, 10:44 pm

BTW, who else has the August man cover as their wallpaper? My PC, iphone, ipad, all have one version or another as the wallpaper. Guilty pleasure.

Have to add as well that some of the fans out there are cr-cra-zy!! I just hope that I don't appear that way to people around me when I have my wallpaper and often talk about him.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next