Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carson Phillips Appreciation Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carson Phillips Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Carson Phillips Appreciation Thread

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 4:27 pm

I agree. Unfortunatley, life is not a fairytale. Life can be ugly sometimes, and those are the things that people can relate to.

I knew it wasn't going to be a romance, because I knew he didn't want to include a romantic subplot. But that didn't stop my imagination from going wild at those pictures! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Carson Phillips Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Carson Phillips Appreciation Thread

Post  brisallie 2/26/2013, 8:23 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I agree. Unfortunatley, life is not a fairytale. Life can be ugly sometimes, and those are the things that people can relate to.

This brings to my mind an scene from a movie I saw last year. Is not exactly the same but is similar, it said something like "The world isn't as sweet as you picture. Sometimes you have to bear the worst and live on".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 8:26 pm

That is so true!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 9:35 pm

So, according to the SBL book, Carson died today. RIP! crycry

Oddly enough, we've had our first truly warm days of the season over here...68 degrees yesterday and 71 today. And it's beginning to get cloudy (as in, thunderstorm cloudy) right now. The summer is probably my favorite season and I love the sunshine, but I am deathly afraid of lightning. Always have been. I'm always scared to death that I'm going to get struck and killed. So, that's the one thing I hate about the summer. Almost every single late afternoon during the summer, there is always a thunder/lightning storm to deal with. God forbid being caught outside in one of those (which has happened to me more than once because of my lack of a car).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2