Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing

+3
indiaskye
sheny
ColferInspired
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:07 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:10 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtcn2VTAm1qfxocjo1_500

I am so proud right now. Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 3070767216Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 4:22 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtfa9kvjh1rizcdko1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtibolsyB1qzmthro1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtfa87Deg1qe476yo1_1280
His face here ^ Razz

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtd7wkAr91qe476yo1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtbp4blcO1qcant6o1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:31 am

This is such a great time to be a Chris fan. Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2012, 4:34 am

chris colfer!

before this gets out of hand, i’m warning you now.

adflkdsadlkafsjd;

so natalie and i went to go see chris colfer today. and lemme just say right now

he is perfection.

but anyway the signing started at 7 and because of the INSANITY that is traffic in manhattan, we drove for like 2 hours to travel like 25 miles…….and wound up getting there at 7:30ish. i was pessimistic the whole time (“WHAT IF HE LEAVES? WHAT IF HE NEVER SHOWS UP?!”) and eventually converted natalie to the pessimistic side too. but it’s okay because HE DIDN’T LEAVE! and when we got there there was an intense-okayish lengthed line outside. in the cold.

so we went to go buy our books and take our places on this line, me stealing my mom’s jacket because it was COLD. hehe. the line moved pretty fast - and we kept getting more and more excited and taking more and more pictures…haha.

when we finally made it into the room of the lovely person that is chris colfer, the spazzing and excitement reached a high, we couldn’t even contain ourselves. i kept trying to take pictures of him from afar……did not work out so well but it’s all good Smile

so aaaaaaanyway, we finally got up to our turn! he was like hi! to natalie at first and then i moved on over and he said hi! to me too….and then natalie was like “so it’s actually her birthday in two days…” (referring to me) and freaking chris colfer goes “oh my god! happy birthday!!” and dear me cannot handle it at this point and im just like “THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG” and he goes “so you’re a…….*suspenseful moment*…..sagittarius?” and i DIED AGAIN. he just told me my zodiac sign. like okay boy, you cannot do this to me. i was just like “YESSSSSS I AM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!” and then he signed our books and put a smiley face and precious. just goddamn precious.

i am going to treasure this book with my life because this has probably been the best day of my life thus far. chris colfer’s birthday wish was (and probably will be) the best birthday wish i have ever received. in mah life. he acknowledged our existence in this world. okay i’m sounding like an overdramatic teenage fangirl (but i am, so..)

so, then we went to starbucks to meet my mums and i was like hyperventilating the whole time. and then i wondered why he knew the zodiac signs/dates, and we came to the conclusion that chris colfer is just that kinda guy. like if you sat down with him for some coffee (or cookies because we don’t like coffee Wink ) he would talk about philosophical and deep stuff, just because he is chris colfer. and everything he says would have purpose and meaning and amazingness just like him.

and his hair was perfect. so many people told him they loved his hair. t’was LOVELY!

and he is perfect. and he is the sweetest sweeeetesst most down to earth person ever. you can’t even describe it, he’s just this amazing person inside and out. his laugh and his voice are insanely adorable and so is he and adkfj;adkfas. my love for him has just increased insanely. i cannot even control anything i’m just insaaanely happy and excited all the time now. and probably will be for a long time….

so yes. i will read his book soon and watch the movie (with him in it, of course).

and him and darren criss were filming a duet scene in bryant park while ice skating yesterday and a;dslkjfadl;s they are both flawless and amazing.

i will meet darren criss one day.

but for nooooow chris colfer has made my life Smile

thank you SOSOSOSO much to natalie and chris colfer <3 :D

http://juliejar.tumblr.com/post/36198217293/chris-colfer
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/21/2012, 4:49 am

I'm sitting here grinning at all those reports because I can totally relate to everybody's freak-outs!

I remember after the signing in July me and the two girls I was there with were flailing the entire time! Seriously, we were walking down the street laughing and squealing and jumping up and down - and then we went to Starbucks and sat down and just kept staring at the signed books and the pictures we'd taken and pinching each other because it was all so unreal ... fanny2

That day in Ridgewood was extremely hot and we spent half a day sitting in a parking lot (with no shade) and it was hell - but those few moments with Chris made it totally worth it!!! And then two of us went to the signing in Manhattan the next day and did it all over again (although that was was all-around better organized) ... Razz

And because I couldn't get enough I went to the Apple store the day after that for the TLOS reading/discussion (can you blame me? LOL) - I got there at 3 AM or so - guess at least now I can honestly say that I've done urban camping in New York ... fanny2
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 4:57 am

Why does YouTube hate me? I can't post this the normal way.

TLOSHoliday Unveiling - SBL Book Signing 11.20.2012 (Ridgewood NJ)

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtqeln02S1r2nypdo1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtqeln02S1r2nypdo3_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtqd9Bktc1qlcs2ho1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 5:10 am

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtl7cBWSs1r61cnfo1_1280
Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtq9rqhaN1qlcs2ho1_1280
:on the back:
-I like it and I wanna put a ring on it.
- I’ll be the Jack to your Goldilocks.
-Has anyone else ever asked you out via T-shirt?
- I give awesome hugs!
-We’d be cute together!

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtj3vHqq41qeaa48o1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtj6kd2pr1qeaa48o1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtjcmQYRm1rdecuvo1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtk0zdiDa1qalbs2o1_1280Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtkbsRfNE1qjvi5wo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2012, 8:15 am

I'm going to move this over to the Chris in literature board.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/21/2012, 10:07 am

Congratulations to all those who got to meet Chris. I am still waiting for my book to arrive, Amazon estimates Friday, but they usually over estimate, so it might come today. I can't imagine how much energy it takes to maintain that much good humor in the face of so many people, make each one of them feel special, on top of a night with probably no sleep. He must be a wonder to work with, and I think we got that from the way Brian Dannelly always compliments him, I don't think he is just pushing a movie. That in itself excites me because it will create even more opportunities for Chris to do movies, and possibly even more books.

This reminds me of all the good feels from his TLOS book tour, it just seemed like there was a lot of Chris goodness coming out at that time, just like now.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/22/2012, 9:50 am

There's a gallery with HQ photos from the SBL signing in Ridgewood up now. Sure, we've already seen the photos - but they look sooo much better in high resolution ... Also, there are a few more than the ones that we got before ...

SBL Signing Gallery

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 00410

indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/22/2012, 4:37 pm

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdwf25faWp1qi7nk8o1_500

Me and Chris!! I showed him the picture of the painting of the woman that looks just like cory monteith. he thought it was hilarious! he even talked about trying to dress cory in drag

The similarity of this woman to Cory is truly remarkable :-)
Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Axo6px8CQAADrkJ
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/22/2012, 4:41 pm

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdwf9uU54N1qi7nk8o1_500

Chris’s reaction to a life-size cardboard cut-out of himself.

“Well, don’t you look familiar!”

“I’ve never signed myself before!”

“Bye, Chris!”
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/22/2012, 6:08 pm

arina wrote:Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdwf25faWp1qi7nk8o1_500

Me and Chris!! I showed him the picture of the painting of the woman that looks just like cory monteith. he thought it was hilarious! he even talked about trying to dress cory in drag

ptdr I'm not sure if Cory would look good in drag. But I bet is gonna be hilarious. And I'm wondering if that woman isn't his lost great great grandmother

arina wrote:Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdwf9uU54N1qi7nk8o1_500

Chris’s reaction to a life-size cardboard cut-out of himself.

“Well, don’t you look familiar!”

“I’ve never signed myself before!”

“Bye, Chris!”

LOL Love this. Yeah it must be weird to sign yourself. I hope there's a video of that moment.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/25/2012, 12:07 am

Chris is signing his book at the Grove. Love his sweater Smile

Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_me0v18U4to1r8h8p3o1_400
Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips journal signing  - Page 2 Tumblr_me0v34xUkl1rka5yqo1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2