Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 7:03 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_m3befqATtZ1qe476yo1_500
Haha, never saw a Ninja Turtle icecream! Razz Now I'm curious, and I want one.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2012, 7:47 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 2213063976_1f566b5f4c_z
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 5/1/2012, 8:02 am

Guys, that awful troll who has the hateful fixation on Chris has been tweeting her poison to Adam Anders. She's upset him enough to have had an exchange with her through the night on twitter, in defence of Chris. I've just tweeted him some advice about her twitter handle Elaine @LaineyBlogs and also a positive comment about how much I love Chris's take on I Have Nothing. As this is the Chris/Kurt appreciation thread, I thought some of you guys might like to tweet positives about Chris's singing too.

Adam Anders: @adamanders
Alex Anders: @alxanders
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2012, 8:14 am

^Thanks, I'm on it.

That stupid b*itch.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 8:21 am

Heyerchick wrote:Guys, that awful troll who has the hateful fixation on Chris has been tweeting her poison to Adam Anders. She's upset him enough to have had an exchange with her through the night on twitter, in defence of Chris. I've just tweeted him some advice about her twitter handle Elaine @LaineyBlogs and also a positive comment about how much I love Chris's take on I Have Nothing. As this is the Chris/Kurt appreciation thread, I thought some of you guys might like to tweet positives about Chris's singing too.

Adam Anders: @adamanders
Alex Anders: @alxanders
I saw it too. I don't like part of this fandom, there are so many people with so little respect.

I'm sure a lot of the hate tweets are from GA. She always tweets the same shit to the music producers/witers with different accounts.
She spend the whole day bashing Chris. It's sad and mean, and she's really a deranged girl.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2012, 10:17 am

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 5/1/2012, 10:29 am

I'm kinda... not sure he'd actually want one? blinkk
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/1/2012, 10:55 am

Heyerchick wrote:Guys, that awful troll who has the hateful fixation on Chris has been tweeting her poison to Adam Anders. She's upset him enough to have had an exchange with her through the night on twitter, in defence of Chris. I've just tweeted him some advice about her twitter handle Elaine @LaineyBlogs and also a positive comment about how much I love Chris's take on I Have Nothing. As this is the Chris/Kurt appreciation thread, I thought some of you guys might like to tweet positives about Chris's singing too.

GA is really making it her full-time job to become a huge thorn in Chris's side, isn't she? I wonder if this is her sick way of getting herself noticed by Chris?

Adam Anders probably didn't have the benefit of experience in dealing with her before. Responding to the troll is like adding petrol to flames.

red texta wrote:I'm kinda... not sure he'd actually want one? blinkk

^ I think they're more sensible, and aren't exactly sending Chris a llama to look after Smile

Looks like the donations would go into the care of the pet llama under Chris's name, and they'll send a certificate to Chris.

It's a cute idea for a birthday gift and Chris would most likely appreciate it, but... yeah. It's a very unusual gift, all right.

Well, I can only be happy that there is a group of Chris fans who are dedicated to sending him gifts and tweets just to brighten up Chris's day.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/1/2012, 12:03 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Item13.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.tribeca-2012-ss14
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/1/2012, 2:00 pm

^ Is this from an article?

Razz Well, at least, I'm sure he doesn't need one.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/1/2012, 2:03 pm

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2012, 2:06 pm

Well, he won't get a physical llama. He'll get a certificate saying that he owns it in the sense that the donation will be paying to feed and house the llama (who is named chewbecca).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Empty Chris Colfer/Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Shinra17 5/1/2012, 2:07 pm

@Arina thx iagree
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/1/2012, 2:17 pm

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Item13.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.tribeca-2012-ss14

What a beauty! Is a real picture? It looks more like a painting wub

How can I donate to adopt the llama? Never before I have sent money to another country so I have no idea how I should do it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 2:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Well, he won't get a physical llama. He'll get a certificate saying that he owns it in the sense that the donation will be paying to feed and house the llama (who is named chewbecca).
So it's a girl llama. Very nice.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 3:47 pm

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Item13.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.tribeca-2012-ss14
gorgeous boy. it reminds me of classical oil paintings. this portray should be put up in a museum.

and that llama thing - is it the same as that Barabra Pig for Rachel in the xmas episode? I know there indeed is this place thta sells animal adoption certificate so these poor people can fatten the animals up and eat it later. I hope this llama is not destined to slaughter house soon.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/1/2012, 5:54 pm

He looks like a model in that picture Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2012, 6:27 pm

I like the way the shadows make his face more '3 dimensional', if you know what I mean.
And the lines on his face.

That is really a very skillful picture. I made it my new computer background. My students will laugh at me tomorrow. :(
(But then I will let them listen to IHN and NTBND and they will cry and tear their hairs out of envy.) tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 5/1/2012, 7:37 pm

This is important!(well in my opinion it is)http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h78k01

Do you love Chris Colfer? Is he your idol? Does he inspire you? If you answered 'yes' to any of the following questions then this is the project for you.

This year Canada's biggest LGBTQ organization has stepped up and decided to present Chris Colfer with the Youth Role Model of the Year Award. Just a quick blabber about the award: it is presented to an individual who has done something incredible to promote diversity, and who inspires youth to make a difference in their schools and communities.

Now this is where YOU come in. Jer's Vision would like to give Chris this award and Chris's agent has said that we need 1000 nominations from fans to be able to bring Chris to the award ceremony.

In your submission, please speak to Chris directly AND include something along the lines of "I hope you will go to Ottawa and accept the award in person!"

SO here's the task: you have TWO options:

a)Submit a VIDEO stating your NAME, LOCATION and YOUR REASON FOR NOMINATING CHRIS
b)a WRITTEN submission with the information presented above.

How to submit:
Video a) post it on youtube and send the link to this twitter account or b) upload it onto Twitvid and send the link here as well.

Written submission: submit it to this Twitter account via Twitlonger.

SUBMISSIONS CLOSE JUNE 30th 2012 and there is NO extension. A draw for Glee/ Chris related prizes will occur after every 100 submissions.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2012, 7:48 pm

^ I'll put it up in the KHAT as well. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/1/2012, 7:49 pm

CCfan93 wrote:This is important!(well in my opinion it is)http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h78k01

Do you love Chris Colfer? Is he your idol? Does he inspire you? If you answered 'yes' to any of the following questions then this is the project for you.

This year Canada's biggest LGBTQ organization has stepped up and decided to present Chris Colfer with the Youth Role Model of the Year Award. Just a quick blabber about the award: it is presented to an individual who has done something incredible to promote diversity, and who inspires youth to make a difference in their schools and communities.

Now this is where YOU come in. Jer's Vision would like to give Chris this award and Chris's agent has said that we need 1000 nominations from fans to be able to bring Chris to the award ceremony.

In your submission, please speak to Chris directly AND include something along the lines of "I hope you will go to Ottawa and accept the award in person!"

SO here's the task: you have TWO options:

a)Submit a VIDEO stating your NAME, LOCATION and YOUR REASON FOR NOMINATING CHRIS
b)a WRITTEN submission with the information presented above.

How to submit:
Video a) post it on youtube and send the link to this twitter account or b) upload it onto Twitvid and send the link here as well.

Written submission: submit it to this Twitter account via Twitlonger.

SUBMISSIONS CLOSE JUNE 30th 2012 and there is NO extension. A draw for Glee/ Chris related prizes will occur after every 100 submissions.
Suspect
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 8:02 pm

Smile shinra I had the exact same reaction as you, about the exact same thing.

Personally I don't want chris to get formally labeled as LGBT role model. I know he is, but imagine the hate he gets if he wants to get a little creative in his future projects... I say love him, support him, admire him, praise him, but do'nt hold him to such high standards that will choke him in terms of his personal and creative freedom.

btw I am not trying talk anyone out of this. please ignore this post if you disagree w/ me. neutre

Last edited by fantastica on 5/1/2012, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 5/1/2012, 8:02 pm

Thank you Glorfindel! and for anyone wondering i don't get why they need 1000 submissions but who cares? I'm still gonna do it.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 8:10 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_m3aqropGfw1qzohydo1_500

from after the apple panel qna.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 8:27 pm

^^^ the hair can not be tamed.

I wish happy viewing tonight to everyone. i have a busy day tomorrow so i don't know when i'll get the chance to watch the episode or come to comment.

post a lot of gifs and BIG PHANTOM SCREENCAPS - I DEMAND THEM !!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next