Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch-along Thread

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Watch-along Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Watch-along Thread

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:57 am

paulopf wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:rachel begging is horrible. carmen is right, what's the point to say all that unique/incredible stuff if she got paralyzed in a simple audition. Trying many times an audition doesn't mean you have to lose your dignity and go asking for pity.

Well, I think it's canon she would do anything to succeed. I can understand begging when it comes from a desperate reaction, but after that, definitely not. She'd feel she'll always be in debt, like she didn't win her chance cause of her talents (which are very real), but cause of other person's compassion.
Compassion doesn't really exist in an audition context lol. What I don't like is that carmen should have seen the total lack of respect and of trustworthy(?) rachel can display, with all her calls, her introduction in the auditorium. From a mere high schooler, she wouldn't have accepted it.

Ok, I've finished now, Im' skipping the last song (but can't help noticing that kurt is not sat next to blaine in the bus Razz )
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:59 am

^Yeah. When Blaine pretty much went out of the window, surely Darren Criss was directed that way as another way to shove him on people's faces, I looked for Kurt.

Okay, now I'm falling asleep. It's been super nice, even if you forced me to watch the whole thing. vexe

bisou
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 5:04 am

Go to bed and take care of your compact body ^^. It was fun but I might be thinking about another timing next time lol

bisou
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 5:06 am

Shinra17 wrote:Go to bed and take care of your compact body ^^. It was fun but I might be thinking about another timing next time lol

bisou

Can't sleep. Lol. Too early for you?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 5:12 am

paulopf wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:Go to bed and take care of your compact body ^^. It was fun but I might be thinking about another timing next time lol

bisou

Can't sleep. Lol. Too early for you?
bah, not really it's more too close to the waking-up. Next time, if we keep the same timing, I would wake up earlier, just to feel less sleepy. it's 3.00 am at your place rn. What are you gonna do, if you don't sleep? (you can reply to this in the bistro btw, and i'm going to make another coffee lol)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/20/2012, 9:39 am

Shinra17 wrote:That being said, coincidence, I'm precisely doing one tonight with Paulo for the 3x20 Smile . It will be around midnight US east coast time zone, 7.00 am (tomorrow morning then) for Europe, and around 13h-15h tomorrow for Australia. Of course, everyone is free to join ^^

Thanks for thinking about those of us living in Australia too. neutre

Alas, I was on a long-distance drive during that time, so I missed out and couldn't join you two.

Looks like you're done with 'Props'. Word of warning-- the next episode 'Nationals' is even more Kurt-light. You'll probably end up fast-forwarding the majority of the episode ooppss

Shinra17 wrote:
That's the sue I like, not hateful, just crazy. Look at blaine smiling wen she's talking and later he will tell kurt that he supports him 100%. just show it, weak actor!

That's one thing I observed frequently too. Blaine just not responding appropriately when Kurt is being insulted (either by Sue or Sebastian). There's a serious lack of portrayal of outrage or annoyance on Kurt's behalf.

This sort of acting decision by Darren (or lack thereof) is the reason why I sneer at any accusations of Chris/Kurt being the cause of Klaine lacking chemistry. I'm actually tempted to make screen caps of all the times Blaine just looked blank, or smile, or talk about some unrelated issue when Kurt is clearly upset or being actively insulted right before him; just so that I can shove them under the noses of any person who dares to make such outrageous accusations.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 9:55 am

Delight wrote:Thanks for thinking about those of us living in Australia too. neutre
You're welcome, I learnt by this way that there are 3 time zones in Australia Shocked
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/20/2012, 10:14 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Delight wrote:Thanks for thinking about those of us living in Australia too. neutre
You're welcome, I learnt by this way that there are 3 time zones in Australia Shocked

Australia is a continent, so I wouldn't be surprised Smile

I live in the state of Victoria, closer to the east.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/20/2012, 2:52 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

Watch-along Thread - Page 5 S03e20_17.-34ae84f

Everytime I look that gif it makes me think how didn't she bleed? It was a strong hit! ohmy

paulopf wrote:

Sorry. Disagree. Santana doesn't have the typical, gorgeous, curvy Latin American girl's body. No hips. Diana Agron has a waaaaay more "noticeable" derriere. Could be cause here, you can see tons of girls that look like Santana, with prettier features and amazing bodies.

I have no idea when you said this but when do you noticed that about Dianna? lol and you know though Santana is latina, sometimes she remind more an asian girl, is due to her eyes or at least one of her relatives is part asian.

You know most of foreing people think latins are like Santana when here we have a wider variety.

Shinra17 wrote:

Razz I learned this once I was boring comparing the time difference between my country and others.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5