Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 2:22 pm

I've seen this interviewer do an interview with Daniel Radcliffe before and thought she was really funny and quirky. At the end she licked his face but that was it. You can tell with her interview with Darren that she knew what his boundaries were and what kind of a person he is because all her other interviews with celebs have never gone as far as they did with Darren's.

It's up to the celebrity to create boundaries for themselves and nobody can cross them if you don't want them too. Just compare her interview with Daniel to her interview with Darren and you'll all know what I'm talking about. Darren didn't create any boundaries, he knew fully well what he was getting into and let it go that far. She's not the one who let that interview go that far, he was. Watch all her other interviews with actors and you'll see the difference.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/18/2012, 2:42 pm

Where are Darren's people? Seriously? Darren is an idiot for letting it get that far--allowing it to go that far makes him looks bad, and in my opinion makes that casting couch rumor seem a lot more plausible. Clearly Darren is a shameless person. That he allowed that to happen on camera says a lot about him as a person. I don't care what he does in private, but he really doesn't seem to care about his public image, does he?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 2:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Where are Darren's people? Seriously? Darren is an idiot for letting it get that far--allowing it to go that far makes him looks bad, and in my opinion makes that casting couch rumor seem a lot more plausible. Clearly Darren is a shameless person. That he allowed that to happen on camera says a lot about him as a person. I don't care what he does in private, but he really doesn't seem to care about his public image, does he?

I agree with you 100% Jelly. Wonder what excuse his fans must be making for this now Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/18/2012, 3:01 pm

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Where are Darren's people? Seriously? Darren is an idiot for letting it get that far--allowing it to go that far makes him looks bad, and in my opinion makes that casting couch rumor seem a lot more plausible. Clearly Darren is a shameless person. That he allowed that to happen on camera says a lot about him as a person. I don't care what he does in private, but he really doesn't seem to care about his public image, does he?

I agree with you 100% Jelly. Wonder what excuse his fans must be making for this now Rolling Eyes .

He's a healthy straight guy in his mid-20's. It's only natural that he'd want a woman publically pleasuring him.

Of course most of his fans are probably imagining themselvers in that woman's position.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 3:12 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Where are Darren's people? Seriously? Darren is an idiot for letting it get that far--allowing it to go that far makes him looks bad, and in my opinion makes that casting couch rumor seem a lot more plausible. Clearly Darren is a shameless person. That he allowed that to happen on camera says a lot about him as a person. I don't care what he does in private, but he really doesn't seem to care about his public image, does he?

I agree with you 100% Jelly. Wonder what excuse his fans must be making for this now Rolling Eyes .

He's a healthy straight guy in his mid-20's. It's only natural that he'd want a woman publically pleasuring him.

Of course most of his fans are probably imagining themselvers in that woman's position.

The comments on Tumblr actually do say that. His fans really are blind aren't they?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica on 5/18/2012, 3:41 pm

DC is not being stupid. He knows what turns his fans on, what attracts them in the first place. It's his sex appeal. that's what he's selling. It's consistent w/ his image. but you are right that it makes the casting couch rumor a lot more plausible, because it shows how far this guy is willing to go to get what he wants.
avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 3:56 pm

fantastica wrote:DC is not being stupid. He knows what turns his fans on, what attracts them in the first place. It's his sex appeal. that's what he's selling. It's consistent w/ his image. but you are right that it makes the casting couch rumor a lot more plausible, because it shows how far this guy is willing to go to get what he wants.

Oh even though I feel his actions are stupid I don't think he's stupid. In fact he is really intelligent. Using any kind of PR to his advantage. I wonder if he puts that much effort into acting. Yes I'm being extra snarky today don't judge me Laughing , it's the only healthy way to deal with my feelings.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica on 5/18/2012, 4:00 pm

^ you don't think lick a stranger's face is "acting" too? I for sure cannot do that!!! even if he/she is very attractive.
avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/18/2012, 4:06 pm

Call me old fashioned, but Glee is a show geared at a young crowd, and Darren and all the other actors on this show have a certain responsibility to the fans to maintain a decent image. I'm not saying they need to be angels or prudes or anything, but when they are doing public interviews or at events as a representative of the show, they should be behaving in a way that represents the show well. The behavior on that clip isn't just a reflection of Darren, but it is also a reflection on Glee.

Remember the flack Lea, Cory, and I believe it was Dianna got for some suggestive pictures in a magazine a couple of years ago? To me, that Darren behaved like that in this video is a lot worse than those pictures were. It wasn't like it was a paparazzi catching him going at it with his girlfriend in the car or something. He knew it was being filmed. He knew he was pushing the limits of acceptable behavior.

It just proves again that Darren is a shameless attention whore who will do anything or anyone to be famous. And he's selling the sex appeal because he doesn't have the talent to achieve success in this industry. I have no respect for people like that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/18/2012, 4:09 pm

sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:DC is not being stupid. He knows what turns his fans on, what attracts them in the first place. It's his sex appeal. that's what he's selling. It's consistent w/ his image. but you are right that it makes the casting couch rumor a lot more plausible, because it shows how far this guy is willing to go to get what he wants.

Oh even though I feel his actions are stupid I don't think he's stupid. In fact he is really intelligent. Using any kind of PR to his advantage. I wonder if he puts that much effort into acting. Yes I'm being extra snarky today don't judge me Laughing , it's the only healthy way to deal with my feelings.

Darren doesn't put any effort into acting. He has pretty much said that he doesn't really think about Blaine because the writing is so good and he's lucky to find himself paired opposite an actor who does put a lot of thought into everything he does when he's in character who is also good at acting that he can carry a scene on his own

fantastica wrote:^ you don't think lick a stranger's face is "acting" too? I for sure cannot do that!!! even if he/she is very attractive.

Kim tried to lick my face at the SBL premiere, but I elbowed her in the ribs to stop her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 4:57 pm

fantastica wrote:^ you don't think lick a stranger's face is "acting" too? I for sure cannot do that!!! even if he/she is very attractive.

Oh yeah, his acting skills in real life are far better than on screen, that's for sure Laughing .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 5:02 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Call me old fashioned, but Glee is a show geared at a young crowd, and Darren and all the other actors on this show have a certain responsibility to the fans to maintain a decent image. I'm not saying they need to be angels or prudes or anything, but when they are doing public interviews or at events as a representative of the show, they should be behaving in a way that represents the show well. The behavior on that clip isn't just a reflection of Darren, but it is also a reflection on Glee.

Remember the flack Lea, Cory, and I believe it was Dianna got for some suggestive pictures in a magazine a couple of years ago? To me, that Darren behaved like that in this video is a lot worse than those pictures were. It wasn't like it was a paparazzi catching him going at it with his girlfriend in the car or something. He knew it was being filmed. He knew he was pushing the limits of acceptable behavior.

It just proves again that Darren is a shameless attention whore who will do anything or anyone to be famous. And he's selling the sex appeal because he doesn't have the talent to achieve success in this industry. I have no respect for people like that.

You're not old fashioned. I share your sentiments exactly. He has a certain responsibility being a part of a show like Glee, and I'm sure if anyone else from the show had shown this kind of behavior on a public platform they would have received a hell lot of flak for it from the public, the media and from the people associated with Glee.

But apparently the public will always justify his stupid actions, the media will always suck up to him, and nobody from Glee can say anything because Ryan's boy can do whatever he pleases Rolling Eyes .

If I had any doubts before, now I know for sure that he's an attention seeker, who'd never miss an opportunity for any kind of PR and yes, casting couch rumors not looking as far fetched as I would have thought.

I wonder if Chris knows this side of Darren's manipulative personality.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/18/2012, 5:09 pm

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Call me old fashioned, but Glee is a show geared at a young crowd, and Darren and all the other actors on this show have a certain responsibility to the fans to maintain a decent image. I'm not saying they need to be angels or prudes or anything, but when they are doing public interviews or at events as a representative of the show, they should be behaving in a way that represents the show well. The behavior on that clip isn't just a reflection of Darren, but it is also a reflection on Glee.

Remember the flack Lea, Cory, and I believe it was Dianna got for some suggestive pictures in a magazine a couple of years ago? To me, that Darren behaved like that in this video is a lot worse than those pictures were. It wasn't like it was a paparazzi catching him going at it with his girlfriend in the car or something. He knew it was being filmed. He knew he was pushing the limits of acceptable behavior.

It just proves again that Darren is a shameless attention whore who will do anything or anyone to be famous. And he's selling the sex appeal because he doesn't have the talent to achieve success in this industry. I have no respect for people like that.

You're not old fashioned. I share your sentiments exactly. He has a certain responsibility being a part of a show like Glee, and I'm sure if anyone else from the show had shown this kind of behavior on a public platform they would have received a hell lot of flak for it from the public, the media and from the people associated with Glee.

But apparently the public will always justify his stupid actions, the media will always suck up to him, and nobody from Glee can say anything because Ryan's boy can do whatever he pleases Rolling Eyes .

If I had any doubts before, not I know for sure that he's an attention seeker, who'd never miss an opportunity for any kind of PR and yes, casting couch rumors not looking as far fetched as I would have thought.

I wonder if Chris knows this side of Darren's manipulative personality.

This type of stuff is just the stuff that gets to me when we're talking about someone who (whether they like it or not) are role models or idols for kids.

I like the twilight movies although the last one sucked, and I like Robert Pattinson as an actor, but I want to smack him off the side of the head every time he poses with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth in a magazine photo shoot. I don't care that he smokes--it's his life, it's his body, whatever. But he has tons of teens and tweens as fans, and it's just not necessary to glamorize smoking, or make smoking look sexy because it's not

I don't know. Maybe I just have higher standards than a lot of people.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 5:17 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Call me old fashioned, but Glee is a show geared at a young crowd, and Darren and all the other actors on this show have a certain responsibility to the fans to maintain a decent image. I'm not saying they need to be angels or prudes or anything, but when they are doing public interviews or at events as a representative of the show, they should be behaving in a way that represents the show well. The behavior on that clip isn't just a reflection of Darren, but it is also a reflection on Glee.

Remember the flack Lea, Cory, and I believe it was Dianna got for some suggestive pictures in a magazine a couple of years ago? To me, that Darren behaved like that in this video is a lot worse than those pictures were. It wasn't like it was a paparazzi catching him going at it with his girlfriend in the car or something. He knew it was being filmed. He knew he was pushing the limits of acceptable behavior.

It just proves again that Darren is a shameless attention whore who will do anything or anyone to be famous. And he's selling the sex appeal because he doesn't have the talent to achieve success in this industry. I have no respect for people like that.

You're not old fashioned. I share your sentiments exactly. He has a certain responsibility being a part of a show like Glee, and I'm sure if anyone else from the show had shown this kind of behavior on a public platform they would have received a hell lot of flak for it from the public, the media and from the people associated with Glee.

But apparently the public will always justify his stupid actions, the media will always suck up to him, and nobody from Glee can say anything because Ryan's boy can do whatever he pleases Rolling Eyes .

If I had any doubts before, not I know for sure that he's an attention seeker, who'd never miss an opportunity for any kind of PR and yes, casting couch rumors not looking as far fetched as I would have thought.

I wonder if Chris knows this side of Darren's manipulative personality.

This type of stuff is just the stuff that gets to me when we're talking about someone who (whether they like it or not) are role models or idols for kids.

I like the twilight movies although the last one sucked, and I like Robert Pattinson as an actor, but I want to smack him off the side of the head every time he poses with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth in a magazine photo shoot. I don't care that he smokes--it's his life, it's his body, whatever. But he has tons of teens and tweens as fans, and it's just not necessary to glamorize smoking, or make smoking look sexy because it's not

I don't know. Maybe I just have higher standards than a lot of people.

I haven't seen many of Rob's photo shoots, so I can't comment on that. I think you have decent standards Karen. At least I think so. I don't feel actor's should act any different in public than they are in real life, but at the same time they should be responsible. Again, because I love Harry Potter and follow Daniel's career particularly Smile , I'll take his example. He's done a lot of things, smoked, come drunk to the Harry Potter sets, slept with his fans, but he owned up to it and doesn't do those things anymore, he was honest enough to admit to it to his fans and also that he had changed since then. He never admitted to these things WHILST Harry Potter was still being shot and released. I admire him for that.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica on 5/18/2012, 5:27 pm

I disagree. kurt/chris is considered gay icon and role model but blarren is not. blaine is a trophy - a prize. dc is a sex symbol. the only thing he and his character inspire is girls and gays' desire to fuck him.

gee - using the F word here is so raw. Razz
avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 5:43 pm

fantastica wrote:I disagree. kurt/chris is considered gay icon and role model but blarren is not. blaine is a trophy - a prize. dc is a sex symbol. the only thing he and his character inspire is girls and gays' desire to fuck him.

gee - using the F word here is so raw. Razz

Darren wishes he was a gay icon, but he's not Laughing . As far as inspiring girls to fuck him is concerned, that video pretty much turned him off for me for life, if I ever thought he was attractive in anyway, personality and otherwise, I take it all back after the video, now I'm just grossed out more than anything.

Kim I'm not used to using the F word on this forum either, even though I can use it frequently in real life, haha.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica on 5/18/2012, 5:48 pm

^ i never used the f word in real life (ok maybe once or twice) but finding it a lot easier to use online. Razz
avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 5:52 pm

fantastica wrote:^ i never used the f word in real life (ok maybe once or twice) but finding it a lot easier to use online. Razz

I only use it when I'm discussing something with my sister, like if we're discussing something that makes me mad, but otherwise I find it easier to use online too Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  tanita_mors on 5/18/2012, 8:26 pm

Well, I use the F word all the time. Only in Serbian it starts with a J. vexe

When we are on this subject, you guys have too see this brilliant video.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________



avatar
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/18/2012, 8:51 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Well, I use the F word all the time. Only in Serbian it starts with a J. vexe

When we are on this subject, you guys have too see this brilliant video.


lol! That video cracked me up.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  M&M on 5/18/2012, 9:09 pm

Sadly I am not surprised that Darren appears to have no boundaries. He cleary will do anything to get ahead, whether good for his image or not. What I don't get is how he never gets flack for it. Ever.
avatar
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica on 5/18/2012, 10:17 pm

^ he's promoting a sexual image, so it's very fitting. it's his strength. that's what sells him more than anything else. he and his people knows exactly what they are doing. I am not surprised.

about that f word video, it's fucking hilarious! i watched it 3 fucking times! Razz

now I need to go bleach my mouth....
avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  Dame Loli on 5/19/2012, 12:06 am

Unfortunately I have seen what cannot be unseen, damn Tumblr!!!

The video of the F word remind me of this movie :


Last edited by Dame Loli on 5/19/2012, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong video)
avatar
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-04-14
Location : Quebec City
Real Name : Olivia

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  brisallie on 5/19/2012, 12:31 am

@ Jelly, you're not an old fashioned for saying that Darren has an image to be worried about because he's on Glee and we know is targeted to youngsters, even those we're older 18 we were shocked when the interview came out ohmy What was he thinking? Was he "under" some pills or what?. Still remember the riot that GQ photoshoot provoked a couple of years ago due to the revealing poses of Lea,Dianna and Cory, the parents said it was against the moral, it was a whole scandal :O Actually because of it I knew about Glee tonguue although I've had heard about the show before but this remind me that still existed.


No idea where to put this but still makes laugh the comparison Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sheny on 5/19/2012, 12:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
If I had any doubts before, not I know for sure that he's an attention seeker, who'd never miss an opportunity for any kind of PR and yes, casting couch rumors not looking as far fetched as I would have thought.

I wonder if Chris knows this side of Darren's manipulative personality.

Please can somebody tell me what are these casting couch rumors?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum