Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  paulopf on 5/17/2012, 12:36 am

sheny wrote:Slide No. 1:
Kurt and Rachel head to NYADA, where they live in a musically rich freshman dorm filled with spontaneous sing-offs and cutthroat competition for lead roles and solos. Kurt breaks up with Blaine at the end of the summer -- if you love someone, set him free, then check out all the handsome fellas in Manhattan -- but as for Rachel...

I read some of the comments after this spoiler on http://tvline.com/2012/05/16/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-glee-nikita-bones/. OMG I got so mad. There are people saying that they have to break up because Blaine is so much hotter than Kurt and he deserves so much better. I don't know about him but they deserve my fist in their faces. I'm not violent person and don't like arguing whit people bu this just. This is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard. What's is wrong whit these people's brain cell or may be they are just brainless.

First Kurt is as attractive as Blaine and even more in my opinion. But yeah I understand people have different tastes. Kurt is the best boyfriend Blaine can have. He is the sweetest, hottest, honest and moral person and boyfriend some one can ever dream of. I Love Klaine I really do. But right now I want them to break up. And I want a new boyfriend for Blaine. Someone who is worse than Sebastian, self centered selfish person, who will threat Blaine just the way Darren fans threat Kurt, someone who will crush his confidence, who will tell him that his sexy faces look like gas pains, etc. May be then they will appreciate how great boyfriend and human Kurt is. I want them to beg for Kurt to take Blaine back.

Second How old are these people. Seriously how immature somebody has to be to say that. So people should break up whit their partners just because they are better looking. This is so shallow. In their opinion people can't be in love and date someone who is not that "supermegafoxyawesomehot". And what the hell this means is it even a word. Who talks like that.
What is the conclusion from this that people who are not "supermegafoxyawesomehot" should probably die alone. Sorry if you are not "supermegafoxyawesomehot" your life is just gonna suck and you don't deserve to be loved. Great. I'm so disappointed and pissed off.

The only thing I can say to these superficial crazy people is "GROW UP".

P.S. I'm very sorry if this was too much. But I really needed to say this or I would have had а heart attack.

You know? I can't even get too mad at these people when not so long ago, in tumblr, I read a comment from another gay guy saying, with great conviction and zero malice, that he found klaine positive cause it showed there was hope for "not so fortunate guys on the looks department", since a "prince" like Blaine had laid his eyes on Kurt. I mean... blinkk
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/17/2012, 12:42 am

Kurt and Rachel head to NYADA, where they live in a musically rich freshman dorm filled with spontaneous sing-offs and cutthroat competition for lead roles and solos. Kurt breaks up with Blaine at the end of the summer -- if you love someone, set him free, then check out all the handsome fellas in Manhattan -- but as for Rachel...

I read some of the comments after this spoiler on http://tvline.com/2012/05/16/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-glee-nikita-bones/. OMG I got so mad. There are people saying that they have to break up because Blaine is so much hotter than Kurt and he deserves so much better. I don't know about him but they deserve my fist in their faces. I'm not violent person and don't like arguing whit people bu this just. This is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard. What's is wrong whit these people's brain cell or may be they are just brainless.

First Kurt is as attractive as Blaine and even more in my opinion. But yeah I understand people have different tastes. Kurt is the best boyfriend Blaine can have. He is the sweetest, hottest, honest and moral person and boyfriend some one can ever dream of. I Love Klaine I really do. But right now I want them to break up. And I want a new boyfriend for Blaine. Someone who is worse than Sebastian, self centered selfish person, who will threat Blaine just the way Darren fans threat Kurt, someone who will crush his confidence, who will tell him that his sexy faces look like gas pains, etc. May be then they will appreciate how great boyfriend and human Kurt is. I want them to beg for Kurt to take Blaine back.

Second How old are these people. Seriously how immature somebody has to be to say that. So people should break up whit their partners just because they are better looking. This is so shallow. In their opinion people can't be in love and date someone who is not that "supermegafoxyawesomehot". And what the hell this means is it even a word. Who talks like that.
What is the conclusion from this that people who are not "supermegafoxyawesomehot" should probably die alone. Sorry if you are not "supermegafoxyawesomehot" your life is just gonna suck and you don't deserve to be loved. Great. I'm so disappointed and pissed off.

P.S. I'm very sorry if this was too much. But I really needed to say this or I would have had а heart attack.

I would like Kurt to stay single for a bit, then find another boyfriend later on, that is not Mr Perfect, who pursues Kurt instead.

This is the perfect place to vent, that is why it is called vent and bark. So just let it all out.

I hope that spoiler is a true one, because I would like to see Kurt having some fun. No-one flirts with Kurt, this would be wonderful to see different guys interested in him. If this does happen.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/17/2012, 12:46 am

paulopf wrote:

You know? I can't even get too mad at these people when not so long ago, in tumblr, I read a comment from another gay guy saying, with great conviction and zero malice, that he found klaine positive cause it showed there was hope for "not so fortunate guys on the looks department", since a "prince" like Blaine had laid his eyes on Kurt. I mean...

This just makes me feel sick.

I hope Chris never saw that.

This is why I hope that spoiler is true, then maybe it will shut idiots like that up.

Kurt is gorgeous, he is hot, sexy. And has more personality than cardboard cut out Blaine.

Blaine is about as sexy as fart in a elevator.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf on 5/17/2012, 12:51 am

ColferInspired wrote:

This just makes me feel sick.

I hope Chris never saw that.

This is why I hope that spoiler is true, then maybe it will shut idiots like that up.

Kurt is gorgeous, he is hot, sexy. And has more personality than cardboard cut out Blaine.

Blaine is about as sexy as fart in a elevator.

Worst part is that the guy was being totally sincere. Made me feel bad for him. I don't worry about Chris cause I'm convinced, by now, he must know how handsome and desirable he is. And your simile had me scrunching my nose and loling simultaneously ptdr .
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/17/2012, 3:18 am

paulopf wrote:You know? I can't even get too mad at these people when not so long ago, in tumblr, I read a comment from another gay guy saying, with great conviction and zero malice, that he found klaine positive cause it showed there was hope for "not so fortunate guys on the looks department", since a "prince" like Blaine had laid his eyes on Kurt. I mean... blinkk

No offense to any Blaine stans on here, if any exist, but I don't think Blaine is a prince. And Kurt/Chris is extremely fortunate in the looks department!

I really hope Chris doesn't see it either. He probably knows though that there are some people who feel that way.

It sort of reminds me of when Chris won number 1 gay bachelor in Out. In this particular article, there is many negative criticism with a mix of feelings towards Chris winning observed in the comments. http://www.queerty.com/twinkmania-chris-colfer-tops-list-outs-top-10-bachelor-list-20120301/

Last edited by msjoanlucette on 5/17/2012, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/17/2012, 3:22 am

I'm not to sure if anyone has discussed this yet, but was anyone else annoyed when Blaine placed 1st and Kurt placed 2nd on After Elton's top 50 characters list? I mean come on! he wasn't even really anything but Kurt's boyfriend. And this was even before Big Brother when they were giving Blaine a back story. -.- http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/02/50-favorite-tv-characters-list?page=last%2C15

I know it's someone else's opinion. But still.
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 5/17/2012, 3:34 am

msjoanlucette wrote:I really hope Chris doesn't see it either. He probably knows though that there are some people who feel that way.

It sort of reminds me of when Chris won number 1 gay bachelor in Out. In this particular article, there is many negative criticism with a mix of feelings towards Chris winning observed in the comments. http://www.queerty.com/twinkmania-chris-colfer-tops-list-outs-top-10-bachelor-list-20120301/
I haven't read the comments but I can imagine. Unfortunately I think Chris read some of it based on his earlier tweet and then he commented that his 14 years old girls was those who voted for him. I am kind of sorry that all these polls are dominated by fangirls. I don't vote in these polls, inn the afterelton one either. I do think Chris would have a good place even without the fangirls constant voting and I think he would be happier if he knew the guys were who voted for him.

msjoanlucette wrote:I'm not to sure if anyone has discussed this yet, but was anyone else annoyed when Blaine placed 1st and Kurt placed 2nd on After Elton's top 50 characters list? I mean come on! he wasn't even really anything but Kurt's boyfriend. And this was even before Big Brother when they were giving Blaine a back story. -.- http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/02/50-favorite-tv-characters-list?page=last%2C15

I know it's someone else's opinion. But still.
It was because Darren has probably the most active fangirls. Fans vote for everything good, they usually dont' care if that is true or not. All these polls where you can vote how many times you want don't mean anything.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/17/2012, 3:39 am

msjoanlucette wrote:
paulopf wrote:You know? I can't even get too mad at these people when not so long ago, in tumblr, I read a comment from another gay guy saying, with great conviction and zero malice, that he found klaine positive cause it showed there was hope for "not so fortunate guys on the looks department", since a "prince" like Blaine had laid his eyes on Kurt. I mean...

No offense to any Blaine stans on here, if any exist, but I don't think Blaine is a prince. And Kurt/Chris is extremely fortunate in the looks department!

I really hope Chris doesn't see it either. He probably knows though that there are some people who feel that way.

Those comments nearly had me crying.

Chris is more male than they will ever will be. Those comments were vile and disgusting.

Chris is not feminine, and it's effeminate, that is Kurt not Chris. How can they say things about him like that, when they don't even know him. And he has had boyfriends, he tweeted about it once when someone asked him in a tweet.

Now I see why Chris said on Chelsea Lately about he thinks it was just fourteen year old girls voting. He must have seen this article and those comments.

I couldn't read anymore it was just that bad.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 5/17/2012, 3:46 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Chris is more male than they will ever will be. Those comments were vile and disgusting.

Chris is not feminine, and it's effeminate, that is Kurt not Chris. How can they say things about him like that, when they don't even know him. And he has had boyfriends, he tweeted about it once when someone asked him in a tweet.

Now I see why Chris said on Chelsea Lately about he thinks it was just fourteen year old girls voting. He must have seen this article and those comments.

The comments are THAT bad? People can be really disgusting.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/17/2012, 3:47 am

arina wrote:
msjoanlucette wrote:I really hope Chris doesn't see it either. He probably knows though that there are some people who feel that way.

I haven't read the comments but I can imagine. Unfortunately I think Chris read some of it based on his earlier tweet and then he commented that his 14 years old girls was those who voted for him. I am kind of sorry that all these polls are dominated by fangirls. I don't vote in these polls, inn the afterelton one either. I do think Chris would have a good place even without the fangirls constant voting and I think he would be happier if he knew the guys were who voted for him.

I agree that Chris would have got a pretty good standing without fan girls (including myself) voting for him. I want to keep saying that he's really attractive, and do believe that. but my opinion doesn't really hold as strong as a guy's in this case. :/
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/17/2012, 3:56 am

arina wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

It is that bad. fortunately, there are some in there that try to defend Chris. :] but yeah. those comments are really really harsh.
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/17/2012, 4:16 am

msjoanlucette wrote:
arina wrote:

I agree that Chris would have got a pretty good standing without fan girls (including myself) voting for him. I want to keep saying that he's really attractive, and do believe that. but my opinion doesn't really hold as strong as a guy's in this case. :/

I hate to say this because it is tacky, but the only way Chris will shut them up is to do one of those tacky shirtless photo shoots. But I think I'm speaking for everyone on this board when I say Chris doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

I think he would appreciate us fangirls voting for him and fanboys as well, but not many of these fanboys are very vocal. The haters are the ones that are vocal and they are the ones Chris read about the most.

I'm sure there are loads of other guys on the internet, besides here that think Chris is hot, they just aren't vocal. But if they met Chris, I'm sure they would be and would like to date him. And I'm sure a lot of guys voted on that poll, but just don't want to comment about it, because of all the crap it would generate from hateful people judging by the comments on that article.

And I glad I could make you laugh Paulo.

I just wanted to try and inject some humour in at least one of my posts for a change.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 5/17/2012, 4:21 am

I am stupid and I've read it too eventually, even that article was offensive! But never mind, nobody is loved by everyone and Chris has milions of people who loves him. But I have to laugh those comments that no gay guy likes him and his looks because what are then all these gay men I have met on the internet who are constantely talking about how hot he is and how they want him? and Shinra and Pauloph are probably our imaginatons as well. :-)
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 5/17/2012, 5:48 am

arina wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Yes some of them are very bad. I understand that he might not be their type but really is disgusting to attack him like than. He is a human being, very nice human being and doesn't deserve that.
I hope he knows that there are a lot of sweet and nice guys who like him. He got a marriage proposal from one boy on twitter last month. And Chris responded very sweet. I'm sure things like that make him feel better.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 5/17/2012, 5:59 am

msjoanlucette wrote:

Every opinion holds strong no matter of the gender. Just because he is interested in men doesn't mean boys' judgement is better or more important than girls'. And Chris should know that not all of his fangirls or fanboys are 14 years old. Some of us are over 18 years old and find him extremely attractive.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/17/2012, 6:05 am

chris said when he went into a gay bar once he got immediately mobbed. well he was already famous then so he couldn't have a normal life anymore - at least not when it comes to going to a gay bar. STill it shows that he is extremely wanted in the gay community. who needs to be wanted by millions? all he really need is one good man. in the end those silly online polls and popularity contests have nothing to do w/ his success or well being.

Last edited by fantastica on 5/17/2012, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling... thanks ColferInspired!!!)
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 5/17/2012, 6:12 am

arina wrote:and Shinra and Pauloph are probably our imaginatons as well. :-)
"Pauloph" might be, though moque

sheny wrote:Every opinion holds strong no matter of the gender.
IA, I have opinions on straight guys too, like any girls can have and DC is definitely not hot for me, his (lack of) personality makes him rather repulsive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/17/2012, 6:19 am

fantastica wrote:chris said when he went into a gay bar once he got immediately mugged. well he was already famous then so he couldn't have a normal life anymore - at least not when it comes to going to a gay bar. STill it shows that he is extremely wanted in the gay community. who needs to be wanted by millions? all he really need is one good man. in the end those silly online polls and popularity contests have nothing to do w/ his success or well being.

Sorry to correct your spelling Kim, but I think you meant mobbed not mugged.

I don't think Chris would have appreciated getting robbed somehow.

My spelling is bad as well.

I would be filled so much happiness when Chris gets another boyfriend, and he turns out to be the right one this time.

I think the inner fangirl inside me will come out and I would squeal if ever see a ring on his finger.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 5/17/2012, 6:24 am

paulopf wrote:
You know? I can't even get too mad at these people when not so long ago, in tumblr, I read a comment from another gay guy saying, with great conviction and zero malice, that he found klaine positive cause it showed there was hope for "not so fortunate guys on the looks department", since a "prince" like Blaine had laid his eyes on Kurt. I mean... blinkk

A few months ago I've encountered similar comments along those lines too. Someone whom I believe to be a female poster made a seemingly innocent comment that Klaine gave her hope that she'll get a hot boyfriend like Blaine one day, because if someone like Kurt can land such a hot boyfriend... At that time, I was so mad that I brought it up here to vent. Managed to get that out of my system eventually, once I accepted that these people are probably really young girls with inferiority complexes about their looks and whose ultimate goal in life is getting a good-looking boyfriend. I mean, how can you get mad at these... children?

msjoanlucette wrote:

Ugh. Argh. I've been sufficiently warned and yet my curiosity had gotten the better of me. Damn it, why am I so masochistic? No

That article was one pile of unprofessional and sleazy crap. The comments posted (granted I could only read 3 or 4 before the bile rising up my throat forced me to stop reading) were just as sleazy and offensive. One, for assuming Chris's preferred, um, sexual position in a relationship (and what made them so sure that their assumptions are facts? Smutty fanfiction?); and Two, for this derisive tone I detect from these people who considered the act of being labelled as the receptive partner in a relationship to be an insult... This type of thinking alone is all kinds of offensive in its own way.
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 5/17/2012, 6:25 am

Shinra17 wrote:
arina wrote:and Shinra and Pauloph are probably our imaginatons as well. :-)
"Pauloph" might be, though moque
blushh Razz Sorry!
But maybe there is also some Pauloph dreaming about Chris. :-)

Last edited by arina on 5/17/2012, 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/17/2012, 6:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Sorry to correct your spelling Kim, but I think you meant mobbed not mugged.
thank you so much sweetie! yes please correct me whenever I am wrong w/ grammar or wrong useage of words (simple typos like "teh" don't bother because I make too many of these).
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 5/17/2012, 6:28 am

fantastica wrote:who needs to be wanted by millions? all he really need is one good man.

^ Preach!

Reminds me of the recent interview of Chris's mother: "...like any parent we just want Christopher to be happy and to be in a relationship that brings fulfilment and happiness."

In the end, mother knows best fanny2
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/17/2012, 6:33 am

I just remembered the Piers Morgan interview where he and Chris were talking about stalkers, and Chris said he didn't have any, but Pier Morgan said not if they are good looking, and Chris agreed in that if they're good looking it is strongly pursuing and had a little smirk on his face when he said that.

I could be wrong but I think he did have boyfriend then. That bit of the interview seemed a bit weird like they were sharing something like secret. And this guy whoever he was might have been backstage.

Maybe he was the one that strongly pursued Chris.

I could be completely wrong, but watching that bit of the interview, I just had the feeling Pier was subltley trying to say something without revealing it.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/17/2012, 6:43 am

it's not impossible for someone who is physically not very attractive to land a very good looking partner. just ask all these rich old leathered men how did they get beautiful young wives. there's one guy I know who always talked about wanting a very beautiful woman as his wife - that was when he was still single. btw this guy was handsome tall and very smart - someone you don't think would have trouble having a beautiful girl as his wife. and then a few yrs later I saw him and his wife at a friends' wedding and wow, his wife looked at least 10 yrs older and down right unattractive - not just her face but she is also fat. I was shocked because he couldnt imagine him wanting to marry this woman at least from the physical aspects. then another friend told me that the two of them met at a party and they hooked instantly and things were never hte same. maybe she made him feel especially good in some way. maybe there's soemthing about her that made him fall in love in some deep, soulful way that none of us would understand from a superficial way. you see the superficial things about a person is easy to judge, but a person is more than skin deep, and things liek personality, character, temperament, intelligence, goals in life and all these other qualities are so much more important when you are seriously involved w/ that person - when you look beyond sex. oh sex too - good sex is extremely addictive, and a hot person does not guarantee good sex. In fact from a woman's view, a lot of times a very hot guy can be the worst lover, because he's so used to getting whatever he wants and he won't try to please you. so when someone think that getting a hot guy is like her life long dream/achievements I feel rather sorry for her. It looks liek her selfworth is based on how hot the guy she can date, rather than how meaningful her own life is.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko on 5/17/2012, 8:30 am

ColferInspired wrote:I just remembered the Piers Morgan interview where he and Chris were talking about stalkers, and Chris said he didn't have any, but Pier Morgan said not if they are good looking, and Chris agreed in that if they're good looking it is strongly pursuing and had a little smirk on his face when he said that.

I could be wrong but I think he did have boyfriend then. That bit of the interview seemed a bit weird like they were sharing something like secret. And this guy whoever he was might have been backstage.

Maybe he was the one that strongly pursued Chris.

I could be completely wrong, but watching that bit of the interview, I just had the feeling Pier was subltley trying to say something without revealing it.
God, I know I shouldn't-- because I'm creepy, don't cry--but I'm such a sucker for gossip of any kind and I never really looked at the interview this way. It's plausible, if maybe a bit farfetched (Chris is a naturally irreverent person and he seems to smirk to himself a lot, lol). When the thing broke about him having had a boyfriend or two before I wondered if perhaps he'd just broken up with #2 or #3 a week or so prior to his tweet. Chris' ability to keep his personal life out of the public eye is masterful, tho, so I guess we'll never know, ultimately.

In fact, he could be dating somebody right now.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top