Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 8:08 pm

sahhar wrote:I'm so happy to see Kurtcedes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Blaine has ANOTHER song in 3:17?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. vomit2 vomir Sleep vexe Evil or Very Mad
So far Blaine has songs in 15,16,17. I don't know about NYADA, but nothing is certain and he almost surly has a song in the prom episode going by Leas tweets.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:09 pm

fantastica wrote:glee is obsessed w/ guys who wear sweater vests - artie, blaine, and now Wade (alex)! i think the name Wade fits Alex' character very well. he looks like "wade". I don't know why.

and so the person who contacts kurcedes is indeed alex. they tried to hide that by keeping his name off the press release. sly fox! dryy

If you put a bowtie on Alex, he would be chubby black Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:10 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
sahhar wrote:I'm so happy to see Kurtcedes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Blaine has ANOTHER song in 3:17?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. vomit2 vomir Sleep vexe Evil or Very Mad
So far Blaine has songs in 15,16,17. I don't know about NYADA, but nothing is certain and he almost surly has a song in the prom episode going by Leas tweets.

Maybe he'll sing a song in the NYADA episode to show Kurt what Kurt should sing Rolling Eyes . Now I just know the writers are purposely trying to piss us off. Any excuse to make Blarren sing will work for them. Any vomit2

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:glee is obsessed w/ guys who wear sweater vests - artie, blaine, and now Wade (alex)! i think the name Wade fits Alex' character very well. he looks like "wade". I don't know why.

and so the person who contacts kurcedes is indeed alex. they tried to hide that by keeping his name off the press release. sly fox! dryy

Alex, flirt with Kurt and make Blarren jealous, do it, do it Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:11 pm

^ you sound like you are talking to a doggie. Smile

blaine will sing in every episode from now on. at least one solo per episode. I will bet on all the remaining cat food in my house because my poor kitty ain't coming back. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:35 pm

about prom king/queen: (note the source is iffy so take it w/ a huge grain of salt)

The Prom King and Queen will be Finn and Quinn, but she will give the Crown to Rachel.

source

I don't think this is true. I saw somebody mentioned it on ontd_glee when they talked about another prom spoilers, and the person obviously just making a snarky remarks. now it's an official rumor.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:57 pm

For some reason I could care less about Prom this year. All I want to see is Kurt's NYADA audition episode.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:58 pm

fantastica wrote:^ you sound like you are talking to a doggie. Smile

blaine will sing in every episode from now on. at least one solo per episode. I will bet on all the remaining cat food in my house because my poor kitty ain't coming back. :(

RIB have driven me nuts. Laughing Maybe that's why.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2012, 8:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

I was just going to say that I think Blaine has this exact outfit.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2012, 9:05 pm

I don't know what the F Klaine, but Blaine is probably singing "It's not right, but it's ok."

Here is my awesome spoiler spec. Expect to pay me in my namesake.

So, Blaine sings and sings some more in 15. Kurt apologizes for likeing Cooper and convinces Blaine to sing again. That's about it. Oh yeah, I guess there as an accident or something in 14. We may hear about that.

In 16, they have another annoying tribute, but we get Kurtcedes, which is all that matters.

Something happens with Klaine in 17, Blaine gets mad, sing INRBIO. Kurt's conversation with Burt, I am sure now, will be about Blaine and Burt telling him to apologize or whatever. Kurt sings something lovey dovey to Blaine and then apologizes and they make up.

It's sad that I think I am right.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/9/2012, 9:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 4 000f8r6h
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 10:03 pm

^ so kurt will sing in a group number, like 2 words or maybe a whole line. hopefully in a competition song. if so, i will rest in peace.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 10:33 pm

fantastica wrote:^ so kurt will sing in a group number, like 2 words or maybe a whole line. hopefully in a competition song. if so, i will rest in peace.

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/10/2012, 1:59 am

I am hoping for kind of a recap of the past three years at the competition. The first six (I'll throw Finn in as he joined in the first episode), start the first song, and then the rest kind of join in either by the end of the song, or the beginning of the second song. The third song will spotlight most of them, either with singing or dancing (Mike and especially Brittany, she's had enough of competition singing for this girl's taste).

While I love Hummelberry, and hope that they have their own going to the future duet together, I am tired of solos and duets at competitions, it takes too much away from all the others that have worked hard to get the group there. It's about winning, sure, but they won without Rachel and without the Troubletones, so thank you very much, they can win by showing everyone else's talents. It's about Glee, not "Me", as in, I don't get enough solo's I'm going to quit, or I am going to win this competition simply by being here, which seems to be too much of a theme lately. Let's reward the people who were steadfast and not using lack of spotlight as a reason to quit, like Kurt and Tina.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/10/2012, 2:31 am

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Alex, flirt with Kurt blarren and make Blarren jealous kurt single, do it, do it Laughing
Much better Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 2:43 am

I like that. Smile after all, alex/wade likes to dress like a girl, and blarren likes to flirt w/ girls. so when blarren is paird w/ walex, he gets to flirt w/ a "girl" but also stays true to him being gay - the best of both worlds! Razz

p.s. I like the name Walex. sounds like a watch.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 3:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:
B...b...b..bu...bu....but Kurt is going to sing !?! crycry

I personally will take all the tastelessness and tactlessness (oy, that's a lot of sssss's blinkk ), if it will mean that Chris will sing.....twice.

I love to hear more Kurt singing. I really, really do. But I have a gut feeling that the tackiness of the WH tribute episode would make a lot of people angry and annoyed at Glee's 'cashing in' to the extent that the critics would roast on a spit any person who sings any song in that episode. Even if Kurt/Chris kills his song, I'm still bracing myself for major criticisms. Also I doubt the Itune sales of these covers would do well. Does anyone here know how high Amber's 'I will always love you' charted in the end?

[Part of my post has been moved to the Snark & Bark thread. Yes, self-censorship at work here Razz ]

Yes, pessimism is necessary to survive the disappointments of a Kurtsie.

Last edited by Delight on 4/10/2012, 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2012, 3:56 am

Delight wrote:
I love to hear more Kurt singing. I really, really do. But I have a gut feeling that the tackiness of the WH tribute episode would make a lot of people angry and annoyed at Glee's 'cashing in' to the extent that the critics would roast on a spit any person who sings any song in that episode. Even if Kurt/Chris kills his song, I'm still bracing myself for major criticisms. Also I doubt the Itune sales of these covers would do well. Does anyone here know how high Amber's 'I will always love you' charted in the end?
I don't know about Amber's IWALY. I don't think the WH songs will sell well.
The good thing is that the fandom has the tendency not to blame the cast members for the tacky decisions of RIB+. They will still embrace the songs if they are good. The media however might have a more negative opinion, but I think they will still mostly attack RIB+, not the cast.

All I hope is that Chris' WH songs will not get roasted by the fandom because of the old argument: boy singing high in a girl song. I'm already bracing myself for that shit storm. dryy

Maybe Alex of TGP being there, either singing in SNF or WH will help the overall acceptance of Chris' higher register voice.
I've always found it odd that Alex is loved and praised so much for his singing in comparison to Chris. I think it's because Alex imitates a woman's voice, so it sounds familiar, whereas Chris has his own unique "Where-do-we-place-that/there-is-no-pigeonhole-for-this?" sound.
Hey: "Where-do-we-place-that/there-is-no-pigeonhole-for-this?" seems to be Chris' trademark. Razz wub

As for Blaine singing in the WH episode again: I don't have the energy anymore. I care, I care a lot, and it will probably come out in a rage at some point (probably at FLF), but what else can we do but accept it? I still want to enjoy Glee, and I'll be damned if this stupid Blaine jukebox worship is gonna stop me from doing that.
All I ask is that he doesn't sing at Nationals, and only seniors will sing then, but I know I will be disappointed.

Yes, pessimism is necessary to survive the disappointments of a Kurtsie.
Sadly, yes. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 7:19 am

Glorfindel wrote:
All I hope is that Chris' WH songs will not get roasted by the fandom because of the old argument: boy singing high in a girl song. I'm already bracing myself for that shit storm. dryy

I'm just exasperated that the show often requires Chris to sing high, with plenty of songs traditionally sung by women, and he nearly always get roasted by fandom for doing exactly that. Or they'll see a Kurt vs Rachel sing-off, and be smug and say "Hah! Rachel is so much better at X or Y song. Why do they even let Kurt sing this one? blah blah blah" without realizing how unusual it is that a guy can even pull off a song like Defying Gravity or DCFMA as well as Chris did. They don't appreciate Chris/Kurt's unique voice. They condemn it. And gleefully, I might add.

I grow weary of those predictable complaints about how Kurt ruined this or that song. And when I think about the message of acceptance that Glee tries to promote, and what kind of character Kurt is (i.e. an effeminate gay who likes showtunes and sings girl songs); I'm just generally disappointed with the attitudes of these Kurt-haters in the Glee fandom. As you've said, Glorfindel-- Chris's voice doesn't fit in a particular pigeonhole. And because it's less familiar, it's harder for people to accept or like.

When I think about how Chris had been putting up with people mocking his voice all his life, it makes me even sadder :(
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/10/2012, 8:10 am

Delight wrote:
I'm just exasperated that the show often requires Chris to sing high, with plenty of songs traditionally sung by women, and he nearly always get roasted by fandom for doing exactly that. Or they'll see a Kurt vs Rachel sing-off, and be smug and say "Hah! Rachel is so much better at X or Y song. Why do they even let Kurt sing this one? blah blah blah" without realizing how unusual it is that a guy can even pull off a song like Defying Gravity or DCFMA as well as Chris did. They don't appreciate Chris/Kurt's unique voice. They condemn it. And gleefully, I might add.

I grow weary of those predictable complaints about how Kurt ruined this or that song. And when I think about the message of acceptance that Glee tries to promote, and what kind of character Kurt is (i.e. an effeminate gay who likes showtunes and sings girl songs); I'm just generally disappointed with the attitudes of these Kurt-haters in the Glee fandom. As you've said, Glorfindel-- Chris's voice doesn't fit in a particular pigeonhole. And because it's less familiar, it's harder for people to accept or like.

When I think about how Chris had been putting up with people mocking his voice all his life, it makes me even sadder :(

To make you feel better Chris' type voice is no problem at all to people in my country.
He's the most likable and popular glee cast here even Glee is basically unknown somehow he still has millions of crazy fans.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 9:18 am

M&M wrote:I don't know what the F Klaine, but Blaine is probably singing "It's not right, but it's ok."
I think you're right. Shocked

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2012, 9:38 am

^Good grief. Mad

Why do I get the feeling that Klaine will get into a fight in the WH episode, and Kurt has to be the one doing the grovelling and the serenading, while Blaine gets the blangst and blanger? dryy
DNW.

Maybe Kurt will tell Blaine he will go to New York single? neutre

dap1217 wrote:
To make you feel better Chris' type voice is no problem at all to people in my country.
He's the most likable and popular glee cast here even Glee is basically unknown somehow he still has millions of crazy fans.
Just curious, but where are you from?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/10/2012, 9:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:Just curious, but where are you from?

China.We have many people,you know,so millions of fans is really no big deal.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2012, 9:47 am

Emile wrote:
M&M wrote:I don't know what the F Klaine, but Blaine is probably singing "It's not right, but it's ok."
I think you're right. Shocked

OMG! Have some originality, Glee! Seriously. Why create new stuff when you can just copy something exactly. And why not be tacky about it and make a profit off the tragic death of the artist two months after her death while you're at it.

Glorfindel wrote:^Good grief. Mad

Why do I get the feeling that Klaine will get into a fight in the WH episode, and Kurt has to be the one doing the grovelling and the serenading, while Blaine gets the blangst and blanger? dryy
DNW.

At this point, I'll take them fighting and making up for a few episodes if it ends up that Kurt dumps Blaine after prom (or at prom--wouldn't that be amazing?).

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 9:52 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Good grief. Mad

DNW.

Uff, I don't want Kurt to apologize again. dryy
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next