Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  sahhar 4/11/2012, 11:33 pm

fantastica wrote:^ it's even more shame when he's the most appropriate one in that group singing these songs.

Exactly :(

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 12:22 am

If look at the end with Kurt and Blaine, it looks like Kurt is singing, but Blaine isn't.

Could it be true that maybe Kurt does sing Staying Alive?

I am clutching at straws I know. But I really want that spoiler to be true. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 7 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/12/2012, 1:59 am

Over a span of time I've learnt to keep my expectations at a bare minimum for Glee. I think that's the only way I manage to watch it now without flinging something at the TV in disappointment. So regarding Chris/Kurt singing Staying Alive, I'm keeping my expectations low. Staying Alive is my favorite song from Saturday Night Fever.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2012, 4:41 am

fantastica wrote:
I won! Im gonna live! that person IS Kurt
And I lost. :( I'm glad I didn't bet my life. ooppss
But they cheated by giving Chris that haircut! How can we keep him and Rory apart if they have the same haircut? dryy

sahhar wrote:I much prefer his Season 3 hair the most. His Season 1 hair was my least favorite. Still love him either way though Smile
Me too.
He looks so much younger now.

Not sure if I like it, but at least there's less product necessary to keep it high spiked, and there is a possibility of the return of the cute bangs and the Kurt signature hair flip. Smile

sahhar wrote:Michael Jackson and the Bee Gees are my favorite artists from those times. It's a pity I won't get to hear my fav singer/actor Chris do their full fledged songs.
fantastica wrote:^ it's even more shame when he's the most appropriate one in that group singing these songs.
Dont. Get. Me. Started. Or. I. Will. Explode. Evil or Very Mad

sahhar wrote:Over a span of time I've learnt to keep my expectations at a bare minimum for Glee. I think that's the only way I manage to watch it now without flinging something at the TV in disappointment. So regarding Chris/Kurt singing Staying Alive, I'm keeping my expectations low. Staying Alive is my favorite song from Saturday Night Fever.
Lesson 1 in: How to survive Glee as a Kurtsie. :(

And Staying Alive is my favorite song from that album too.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/12/2012, 4:45 am

A sneak peek (oh god, I had to recheck because I don't know why I always type it wrong!) of a better quality:

-----------------------------
And a .gif of Chris dancing with someone I don't recognize.
Ohh, you look 12 with these hair!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 7 Tumblr_m2c7ixkDvv1qgghb8o2_250
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/12/2012, 5:05 am

Emile wrote:And a .gif of Chris dancing with someone I don't recognize.
Laughing unfortunately, as far as I'm concerned, I recognize him too well Mad Smile

a slightly different promo I think: HQ Promo for Glee 3.16 which aired during American Idol on 4/11/12

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/12/2012, 5:52 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 7 Tumblr_m2c68qHXwq1qfcdl6o1_250

Haha, apparently is Blaine the one who do the... *enter the correct term*.
Oh God, how do you say it in English??...'caschè'? Shocked

----------------------------------------
“We’re going to find out who gets into NYADA. As you know, Kurt and Rachel auditioned, and one of them gets in and one doesn’t.”
Jane Lynch's interview.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2012, 8:00 am

Emile wrote:
“We’re going to find out who gets into NYADA. As you know, Kurt and Rachel auditioned, and one of them gets in and one doesn’t.”
Jane Lynch's interview.
WHAT ??????????
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/12/2012, 8:18 am

Uh Oh. Trouble.

The following are my speculations of what is to come:

The surprising outcome would be Kurt making it into NYADA, and not Rachel, due to reasons such as Rachel getting another bout of laryngitis or something. I don't think they'd make it out it out to be Kurt failing the auditions, because that would just overemphasize (and overkill) what a big failure Kurt is this entire season, for not being good enough for WSS, school presidency, competitions and now NYADA. Besides, Rachel is 'expected' to get into NYADA, so in order to make things unpredictable, she most probably isn't the one who is chosen.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt gave up his dream of going into NYADA in order to join Rachel and Finn at where ever they end up in come season 4. They've got to keep those 3 together, right?

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2012, 8:21 am

Delight wrote:And I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt gave up his dream of going into NYADA in order to join Rachel and Finn at where ever they end up in come season 4. They've got to keep those 3 together, right?
This is the exact scenario I'm thinking of.

Oh. My. God.

They will let Kurt sacrifice NYADA for Rachel, won't they?
I wonder if this is what Chris was referring to when he said that Kurt would do something that most Gleeks won't agree with.

This is bad, bad news.

They will send them to LA or keep them in Lima.

Oh. My. God.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 4/12/2012, 8:27 am

^ I really hope that won't happen, but this is Glee so i wouldn't be surprised. dryy
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/12/2012, 8:40 am

Uff, that's what I was thinking too. mince

Do not get Kurt in would be really predictable (and doesn't add enough drama), since Rachel is the star and she's the one with the most likely to succeed (and if she doesn't got accepted she can say bye to NY).
So, Kurt gets in and Rachel doesn't (is this the episode named choke, isn't it?). Buuuuut! Is in this moment that we suddendly finds out that Kurt got accepted to another school he applied, right for having more possibilities to go to NY, and lets Rachel gets a second shot for her NYADA audition. And she gets in!

Ew, hope is not something like that.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/12/2012, 8:42 am

I wonder if Chris ever dropped Darren during the dip. Accidentally of course. fanny2

Kurt will get in and Rachel won't. Kurt will get to be happy for 5 minutes until he finds out Rachel doesn't get in. I think Kurt getting in will essentially end his NYADA storyline, which then, what does he have left? Rachel will work to convince Whoopi to give her another shot or she will be seen at Nationals and slip in under the wire. NYC, here we come.

The last few episodes will have a ton of Rachel. I get she's the star and all, but she has had more time than season 1. And there's more people on the show now. Ryan said last year he was sad she didn't get an Emmy nom. I guess this season was to make up for it. dryy
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/12/2012, 10:07 am

Emile wrote:“We’re going to find out who gets into NYADA. As you know, Kurt and Rachel auditioned, and one of them gets in and one doesn’t.”
Jane Lynch's interview.
the video for the lazy old ones:

Jane's spoilers are on another level than Lea's ones Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 10:44 am

This is from Glee Zone
3x17 Episode (Full) Description

The glee club pays homage to a true icon when they cover Whitney Houston’s greatest hits. Meanwhile, Emma and Will are one step closer to their dream wedding.

As the end of the Gleeks’ senior year grows near, Will and his students struggle to come to terms with the imminent disbanding of their Glee Club family. To help the kids deal with their feelings of impending loss, Will assigns New Directions the emotionally charged music of pop icon Whitney Houston. While some use the assignment to help ease the pain of saying goodbye, others use it to revitalize old relationships and cement new ones. Meanwhile, Kurt’s questionable behavior threatens his relationship with Blaine, Will scrambles to meet a self-imposed deadline, and a despondent Quinn’s spirits are lifted by a kindred soul.

I'm too tired to go to the Snark N Bark thread to rant about this. Maybe someone else can.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/12/2012, 10:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is from Glee Zone

The glee club pays homage to a true icon when they cover Whitney Houston’s greatest hits. Meanwhile, Emma and Will are one step closer to their dream wedding.

As the end of the Gleeks’ senior year grows near, Will and his students struggle to come to terms with the imminent disbanding of their Glee Club family. To help the kids deal with their feelings of impending loss, Will assigns New Directions the emotionally charged music of pop icon Whitney Houston. While some use the assignment to help ease the pain of saying goodbye, others use it to revitalize old relationships and cement new ones. Meanwhile, Kurt’s questionable behavior threatens his relationship with Blaine, Will scrambles to meet a self-imposed deadline, and a despondent Quinn’s spirits are lifted by a kindred soul.

I'm too tired to go to the Snark N Bark thread to rant about this. Maybe someone else can.

Oh, I don't know. It's OK for Kurt to be wrong sometimes. Maybe he's continuing to be friends with Karofsky, and Blaine does not like it.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/12/2012, 10:57 am

only threatens? :( Whatever it is, I'll side with him anyway.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 10:59 am

CloveGlee wrote:

Oh, I don't know. It's OK for Kurt to be wrong sometimes. Maybe he's continuing to be friends with Karofsky, and Blaine does not like it.

I'm just thinking of the backlash from the fandom, especially the Blarren stans.

But if it has to do with Dave, and Blaine doesn't like the friendship, then I hope this time Blaine gets the backlash from the fandom.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/12/2012, 11:35 am

Honey, if Blaine made out with Sebastian directly in front of Kurt and told Kurt what a loser he was, Blaine would not get the backlash from the fandom.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 12:02 pm

^ saint bling bling can get away w/ everything.

about "kurt's questionable behavior", I think it may have something to do w/ Walex (is this the episode he appears?) or that illusive Chandler guy, since Chandler is mentioned in spoiler tweets w/ Will's wedding planner who apparently appears in this episode.

It also seems obvious that kurt's "questionable behaivor" is what caused another bout of blangst (thus blaing singing the glass table song) and then kurt's apology to him in the form of a love song. Is the writer trying to make all of us non-blaine stans hate his guts or what!!! everybody is doing wrong to the poor blaine. blaine is angry w/ everyone who dares to defy his reign. eventually everyone who dares to challenge him will back down and kiss his golden ass. is that where they are going w/ his characterization?

Regarding the NYADA spoiler (queen Jane either doesn't say anything or spoil something HUGE, like her congressional bid results), the easiest way is for them to fail Rachel, so that will lead to an easy resolution to her and Finn's bi-coastal delimma. Eventually all three would be together somewhere somehow. since the NYADA episode is title "choke", I am sure it has something to do w/ one of the NYADA audition.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/12/2012, 12:40 pm

I don't know if I'm okay with them making Kurt the bad guy that threatens the relationship. He can make mistakes, but also Blaine.
But if Kurt "questionable behavior" means that he became some kind of slut...well, I guess it's not right, but it's okay. Rolling Eyes

Meh. Since I don't care that much about Blaine or Glee, I only hope that this "questionable" thing that Kurt is going to do will allow Chris to do some good acting.

Last edited by Emile on 4/12/2012, 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/12/2012, 12:45 pm

Sorry for the double post!
There's a clip for the 3x16:

--------------------------------

-------------------------------------
And Disco Inferno!!!

^Ohh, I've modified the code, the previous started without press play! AH!

Last edited by Emile on 4/12/2012, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 1:01 pm

^ ha, you beat me!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/12/2012, 1:08 pm

fantastica wrote:^ saint bling bling can get away w/ everything.

about "kurt's questionable behavior", I think it may have something to do w/ Walex (is this the episode he appears?) or that illusive Chandler guy, since Chandler is mentioned in spoiler tweets w/ Will's wedding planner who apparently appears in this episode.

Sorry for being so shallow but I don't see Kurt cheating Blaine with Walex, I think is not he's type though I don't know either how this Chandler guy looks like but still I'd rather him over Walex.

Honestly, my dream is Kurt cheating Blaine with Sebastian, It would be a good twist: he started flirting with Blaine but at the end he's flirting with Kurt, besides I see more chemistry between Chris and Grant than Darren and Grant :p
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 1:35 pm

kurt doesn't look like the cheating type, even though they made him swoom over couple of great looking older guys. it's more likely blaine will over-react over some harmless mis-understanding and needs kurt to comfort him - because he's so priviledged and cannot bear the thought of anything potentially not being faithful to him, or not consider him the second coming of Christ, or not stroking his ego every few seconds.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next