The ABC's of Glee Game

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 Empty Re: The ABC's of Glee Game

Post  Glorfindel on 4/7/2012, 2:16 pm

Holiday roommate.

A- Amber, As if we never said goodbye, Asian other asian, Asperger, Alcohol Awareness Week, Ashley Fink, Abc
B- Blaine, Burt Hummel, Big ass heart, Born this way, Bootylicious, Beth, Ben
C- Chris Colfer, Candles, Cory, Cough syrup, Cheerios, Colfer, Can't fight this feeling
D- Dummy, Don't stop chewing, Dalton academy, Don't rain on my parade, delicious, Dream on, Darren Criss
E- Elevated blood pressure, Empire state of mind, Endless love, Eve, Emma, Express yourself, Eye injury
F- Finn, Fix you, Figgy, Forget u, Fondue (for two), fat bottomed girls, Frankenfurter
G- Gwyneth Paltrow, Gerber baby, Glee, Glinda, Gershwin Theatre, Grant, girl just want to have fun
H- Heather Morris, Happy Days, Hell to the no, Hell-o, Heart Attack, Holly Holiday, Holiday roommate
I- Iqbal Theba, It's not unusual, I want to hold your hand, I feel pretty/Unpretty, Ice ice baby, Idina Menzel
J-Just the way you are, Hearty Joe, Jessie's girl, Jewfro, jane lynch, Jonathan Groff
K- Kurt, Kristin Chenoweth, Kevin McDonald, Kurtofsky, Kurt, Ke-dollar-sign-Ha, Klaine
L- Lea Michele, Last christmas, Loser like me, Loveshack, le jazz hot, love triangle
M- Meerkat, Mohawk, My life sucks with or without you, Mohawk, Madonna, Matt Rutherford
N- Naya Rivera, New Directions, NYADA, Nene, never going back again, Never been kissed,
O- ON my way, Ohio, Open your heart, O holly night, Over the raimbow, One of us
P- Perfect, Pavaratti, Perfect, President election, Perfect
Q- Quinn Fabray, Quarterback, Queen (Somebody to love), Queen (of Prom), Quitting, Quartie
R- Rose's Turn, Rick the Stick, Rhapsody (Bohemian), Ryan Bryan, Rachel, Raine
S- Sam Evans, Stupid love song, Sebastian Smythe, Slushie, Sombody To Love
T- To sir with love, Tonight tonight, Trouble Tones, Time Warp, Teenage dream, Tina
U- Undershirt, University of Lima, Ukelele, Underdog,Umbrella, unitard
V- Vocal Adrenaline, Virgin, Vogue, Vampire, Venus, Valentine's Day
W- Wemma, When I get you alone, Wicked, Warblers, West Side Story, willy wonker
X- XO necklance, X-ray, X-mas, Xylophone, Xiphisternum, x-men
Y- You and I, You can't always get what you want, YouTube, Year book, You Can't Touch This, You and I
Z- Zach Woodlee, Zero tolerance policy, Zizes (Lauren), Zebra (Technicolor), Zig, zag

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 4/7/2012, 2:39 pm

I just can't stop loving you (noooo, baby ooohh!).

A- Amber, As if we never said goodbye, Asian other asian, Asperger, Alcohol Awareness Week, Ashley Fink, Abc
C- Chris Colfer, Candles, Cory, Cough syrup, Cheerios, Colfer, Can't fight this feeling
D- Dummy, Don't stop chewing, Dalton academy, Don't rain on my parade, delicious, Dream on, Darren Criss
E- Elevated blood pressure, Empire state of mind, Endless love, Eve, Emma, Express yourself, Eye injury
F- Finn, Fix you, Figgy, Forget u, Fondue (for two), fat bottomed girls, Frankenfurter
G- Gwyneth Paltrow, Gerber baby, Glee, Glinda, Gershwin Theatre, Grant, girl just want to have fun
H- Heather Morris, Happy Days, Hell to the no, Hell-o, Heart Attack, Holly Holiday, Holiday roommate
I- Iqbal Theba, It's not unusual, I want to hold your hand, I feel pretty/Unpretty, Ice ice baby, Idina Menzel, I just can't stop loving you
J-Just the way you are, Hearty Joe, Jessie's girl, Jewfro, jane lynch, Jonathan Groff
K- Kurt, Kristin Chenoweth, Kevin McDonald, Kurtofsky, Kurt, Ke-dollar-sign-Ha, Klaine
L- Lea Michele, Last christmas, Loser like me, Loveshack, le jazz hot, love triangle
M- Meerkat, Mohawk, My life sucks with or without you, Mohawk, Madonna, Matt Rutherford
N- Naya Rivera, New Directions, NYADA, Nene, never going back again, Never been kissed,
Q- Quinn Fabray, Quarterback, Queen (Somebody to love), Queen (of Prom), Quitting, Quartie
T- To sir with love, Tonight tonight, Trouble Tones, Time Warp, Teenage dream, Tina
Y- You and I, You can't always get what you want, YouTube, Year book, You Can't Touch This, You and I
Z- Zach Woodlee, Zero tolerance policy, Zizes (Lauren), Zebra (Technicolor), Zig, zag
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/7/2012, 3:42 pm

Jingle bell

I- Iqbal Theba, It's not unusual, I want to hold your hand, I feel pretty/Unpretty, Ice ice baby, Idina Menzel, I just can't stop loving you
J-Just the way you are, Hearty Joe, Jessie's girl, Jewfro, jane lynch, Jonathan Groff, jingle bell,
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/8/2012, 4:51 pm

hello? anybody else wants to finish this game for good?

karofsky

J-Just the way you are, Hearty Joe, Jessie's girl, Jewfro, jane lynch, Jonathan Groff, jingle bell,
K- Kurt, Kristin Chenoweth, Kevin McDonald, Kurtofsky, Kurt, Ke-dollar-sign-Ha, Klaine, karofsky
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/8/2012, 5:15 pm

Lucy Caboosey

K- Kurt, Kristin Chenoweth, Kevin McDonald, Kurtofsky, Kurt, Ke-dollar-sign-Ha, Klaine, karofsky
L- Lea Michele, Last christmas, Loser like me, Loveshack, le jazz hot, love triangle, Lucy Caboosey

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/8/2012, 5:53 pm

misfit
fanny2

L- Lea Michele, Last christmas, Loser like me, Loveshack, le jazz hot, love triangle, Lucy Caboosey
M- Meerkat, Mohawk, My life sucks with or without you, Mohawk, Madonna, Matt Rutherford, misfit
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/8/2012, 6:10 pm

No Air

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

M- Meerkat, Mohawk, My life sucks with or without you, Mohawk, Madonna, Matt Rutherford, misfit
N- Naya Rivera, New Directions, NYADA, Nene, never going back again, Never been kissed, No Air

The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/8/2012, 6:16 pm

on my own

pom poms (to prevent jellyfish from using "perfect" again)

N- Naya Rivera, New Directions, NYADA, Nene, never going back again, Never been kissed, No Air
O- ON my way, Ohio, Open your heart, O holly night, Over the raimbow, One of us, on my own
P- Perfect, Pavaratti, Perfect, President election, Perfect, pom poms
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/8/2012, 6:25 pm

Quinntana

@Kim , I can't believe Jelly posted PERFECT after was already well posted LOL
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
O- ON my way, Ohio, Open your heart, O holly night, Over the raimbow, One of us, on my own
Q- Quinn Fabray, Quarterback, Queen (Somebody to love), Queen (of Prom), Quitting, Quartie,Quinntana

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/8/2012, 6:33 pm

rory

Q- Quinn Fabray, Quarterback, Queen (Somebody to love), Queen (of Prom), Quitting, Quartie,Quinntana
R- Rose's Turn, Rick the Stick, Rhapsody (Bohemian), Ryan Bryan, Rachel, Raine, rory
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/8/2012, 6:38 pm

Samcedes

I'm in shipper mood today lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________
R- Rose's Turn, Rick the Stick, Rhapsody (Bohemian), Ryan Bryan, Rachel, Raine, rory
S- Sam Evans, Stupid love song, Sebastian Smythe, Slushie, Sombody To Love , Samcedes

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/8/2012, 8:49 pm

touch a touch me

S- Sam Evans, Stupid love song, Sebastian Smythe, Slushie, Sombody To Love , Samcedes
T- To sir with love, Tonight tonight, Trouble Tones, Time Warp, Teenage dream, Tina, touch a touch me

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/8/2012, 9:26 pm

Unicorn

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

T- To sir with love, Tonight tonight, Trouble Tones, Time Warp, Teenage dream, Tina, touch a touch me

U- Undershirt, University of Lima, Ukelele, Underdog,Umbrella, unitard,Unicorn

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/8/2012, 9:43 pm

^ great one!

voice (everyone has one)

V- Vocal Adrenaline, Virgin, Vogue, Vampire, Venus, Valentine's Day, voice
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 4/8/2012, 11:30 pm

Wheels

(You know you're a biased fan when you see the word 'Wheels' and all you could think of is Kurt's 'Defying Gravity' rather than Artie)

W- Wemma, When I get you alone, Wicked, Warblers, West Side Story, willy wonker, Wheels
Z- Zach Woodlee, Zero tolerance policy, Zizes (Lauren), Zebra (Technicolor), Zig, zag[/quote]
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/9/2012, 12:06 am

^ yeah, me too!

xtras (who roam Mckingley High)

W- Wemma, When I get you alone, Wicked, Warblers, West Side Story, willy wonker, Wheels
X- XO necklance, X-ray, X-mas, Xylophone, Xiphisternum, x-men, xtras
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/9/2012, 12:26 am

Delight wrote:Wheels

(You know you're a biased fan when you see the word 'Wheels' and all you could think of is Kurt's 'Defying Gravity' rather than Artie)

Me too :D for me is actually "Defying Gravity episode" lol

You're the One That I Want

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Y- You and I, You can't always get what you want, YouTube, Year book, You Can't Touch This, You and I ,You're the One That I Want

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/9/2012, 12:30 am

zombies (from the Thriller performance)

Y- You and I, You can't always get what you want, YouTube, Year book, You Can't Touch This, You and I ,You're the One That I Want
Z- Zach Woodlee, Zero tolerance policy, Zizes (Lauren), Zebra (Technicolor), Zig, zag, zombies
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/9/2012, 12:36 am

shall we call it quit? glee is back in a day, and I believe we are really out of certain letters like x and z, especially x.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/9/2012, 12:42 am

fantastica wrote:shall we call it quit? glee is back in a day, and I believe we are really out of certain letters like x and z, especially x.

We have to ask to Jelly for skipping X and Z because are so difficult. Those who has used these letters had searched on internet even the minimal things related to Glee!

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 4/9/2012, 6:12 am

You can reuse stuff. It's just for fun Smile

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/9/2012, 9:53 am

it's no fun if you have to reuse stuff.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 4/9/2012, 11:59 am

Perfect.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

The ABC's of Glee Game - Page 8 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/9/2012, 12:07 pm

perfect my boobs. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/9/2012, 1:02 pm

We┬┤re going to use only the word Perfec + any noun since now?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down