Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 5:22 am

brisallie wrote:PS: I remember sth, Sue said that Cooper was Porcelain's brother? For any reason I like she said that because it was a way to ignore Blaine lol
Smile I have loved it too, like Sue don't want to admit it but she likes and cares for Kurt and denies the existance of blaine.

sahhar wrote:The fact that a reputed paper like the HuffingtonPost, who aren't crazy Darren fans are writing things like this just goes to show how bad things are getting. I wonder if RIB have any idea how negative things are getting in the fandom and from the audience in general.
especially since they have posted some stuff quite positive about DC in the past.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Delight 4/13/2012, 8:50 am

(Post had been moved to Glee Episode Recaps thread)

Last edited by Delight on 4/14/2012, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 9:21 am

Delight wrote:Hmm... I don't quite get the 'Anderson Cooper' joke though (forgive my ignorance). There was even a 'Blaine Cooper' mentioned at some point and I wasn't sure if it was an extension of a joke or a typo...
I didn't read her recap (so I'm not sure if this is what she meant), but if i'm not wrong Anderson Cooper is an american journalist and Chris joked about him during one of the Glee live Klaine's skits (during the 'proposal' he refered to Blaine as Blaine Anderson...Cooper).
So it was kind of ironic that the writers decided to named the hot brother Cooper. Laughing
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/13/2012, 11:23 am

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:PS: I remember sth, Sue said that Cooper was Porcelain's brother? For any reason I like she said that because it was a way to ignore Blaine lol
Smile I have loved it too, like Sue don't want to admit it but she likes and cares for Kurt and denies the existance of blaine.

She has a weakness for him. Though she said is in the genetics of Kurt "poop out rainbow glitter" I've realized she always included him in her comments, we know she's being bitching but deeply deeply is a way to show her affection :p

I forgot to say that I saw You Should be Dancing and first I gonna say that I'd rather to see John Travolta than Blaine performing than song- for me is a classic- and since when he's one of the best dancers next to Mike and Brittany? I'm sorry but after those two the best dancer is Artie- despite he's in a wheelchair.

Umm what else? He's singing about a girl? Is nonsense that Blaine is singing about a girl dryy because he's supposed to be gay, at least the writers wanted to makes him bi huh but then I answered to myself "It's Glee" tonguue
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 11:30 am

Spoiler:

----------------
Okay, what?? Domest violence? Shocked
I don't like this.

Last edited by Emile on 4/13/2012, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/13/2012, 11:31 am

Emile wrote:
Spoiler:

----------------
Okay, what?? Domest violence? Shocked
I don't like this.

ME neither ohmy

Who could be the affected? theories?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 11:33 am

^I really can't think of any character. Shocked
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 11:49 am

Emile wrote:^I really can't think of any character. Shocked

Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 11:53 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Emile wrote:^I really can't think of any character. Shocked

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/13/2012, 1:47 pm

Spoiler:
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/13/2012, 2:04 pm

I know every song in Saturday Night Fever by heart. Same goes with the previous Michael episode. So y'all can imagine how pissed I am the the only guy who could have done these two tributes justice was Chris and he's royally ignored. Mad

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/13/2012, 2:06 pm

Maybe that is why I'm taking it a bit batter. Besides Stayin' Alive, I don't know any of the songs. Disco for me is ABBA. I'm a Rock Music kind of girl.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2012, 2:10 pm

Rage. vomit2

I'm so tired about this, that I can't even rage anymore. No energy left.

Don't worry, it will come back to me. First I'm going to eat some pizza. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/13/2012, 2:11 pm

I just. Flames could be shooting out my head right now. F*&% this.

I'm gonna Tweet Brad Falchuk. Anybody wanna join?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 4:12 pm

lol! :

Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/13/2012, 5:28 pm

^Really? This happened? Hahaha. I've heard that at some point some people called it, in a derisive way, the Kurt Hummel show or even the Chris Colfer show. The difference is that Chris earned more exposure for the quality of his work.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/13/2012, 5:45 pm

Shinra17 wrote:lol! :

Spoiler:

ptdr This is clearly a danger sign of the negative storm erupting in the Glee universe. RIB need to do damage control, stat.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2012, 5:52 pm

^I don't really get it. Is this real? And who is this? unsure

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/13/2012, 6:02 pm

fantastica wrote:^ I think they would try to make blaine a bi w/o having to specifying that he is. I mean if they say it out loud in canon it will create a lot of sideeyes, but if they just give you the IMPRESSION that he is, that's good enough to satisfy all those teengirls who want to sleep w/ him.

I remember there was a tweet about this episode that defy all continuity, logic and some other words that i don't remember. now it seems to make sense what this person means.

I agree with you. After Blame it on the Alcohol, I came to the same conclusion: Blaine's gonna find out eventually he's bisexual or the show will keep reminding the audience of that possibility.

I don't know the song you guys were talking about and I've always thought that even if a song uses a name, or a specific noun, it still can be applied to different contexts. But I would agree that, precisely because of what you said in this post I quoted, in this particular case, the song's purpose is pandering to the teengirls who want to sleep with DC.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 6:27 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I don't really get it. Is this real? And who is this? unsure
He's someone who used to make video recaps of Glee episodes, his name is a bit well known in a certain part of the fandom but since I have never watched his recaps, I can't tell what it is or if this is real. But I highly suppose it is a real screencap, that reviewer has already used the term "blarren" in some of his previous recap.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 6:36 pm

paulopf wrote:I don't know the song you guys were talking about and I've always thought that even if a song uses a name, or a specific noun, it still can be applied to different contexts. But I would agree that, precisely because of what you said in this post I quoted, in this particular case, the song's purpose is pandering to the teengirls who want to sleep with DC.

With this part of the lyrics though... :

Spoiler:
unless the context is to consider Kurt as a girl phr34r
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/13/2012, 6:49 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
paulopf wrote:I don't know the song you guys were talking about and I've always thought that even if a song uses a name, or a specific noun, it still can be applied to different contexts. But I would agree that, precisely because of what you said in this post I quoted, in this particular case, the song's purpose is pandering to the teengirls who want to sleep with DC.

With this part of the lyrics though... :

Spoiler:
unless the context is to consider Kurt as a girl phr34r

Since it's Blaine singing, it'll be most probably an attempt to keep the illusion of his potential bisexuality. If it was another gay guy singing I do think it could apply to different contexts: the "woman" could be a best friend, the "woman" could be a very admired person and, even, the "woman" could be his male partner. Of course, I'm sure there could be a better song within the genre for a gay guy to sing, especially if it's dedicated to his partner.

I'm thinking, for instance, in songs like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand", which can be applied in different situations, or even "Ben", which, despite the name and the original being about a rat, can be simply considered a song about friendship. Of course, regarding the latter, it sucked that the three stars of the show sang it to the newcomer.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/13/2012, 6:54 pm

on the K&B they have two reasons that Kurt won't sing in the Beegees ep (or not much)

He will allready sing in the next two episodes, and otherwise it would be too much. Yes they say that on a kurt and BLAINE thread.

2. If he would sing falsetto it would be too high.

Why am i still going to that place? Why tell me why. (kurt should sing that song btw)
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/13/2012, 7:09 pm

sjonnepon wrote:on the K&B they have two reasons that Kurt won't sing in the Beegees ep (or not much)

He will allready sing in the next two episodes, and otherwise it would be too much. Yes they say that on a kurt and BLAINE thread.

2. If he would sing falsetto it would be too high.

Why am i still going to that place? Why tell me why. (kurt should sing that song btw)

Yeah, comments like this piss me off so much.

Blaine has a solo in OMW, BB, now Saturday Night Glee-ver, AND the Whitney Houston tribute. A solo in FOUR EPISODES IN A ROW. Plus duets AND group solos. THAT is singing too damn much. dryy

All I can say to the section of Blaine stans who say stuff like this is:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Tumblr_lm1e5e4jpx1qii6tmo1_500
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 7:24 pm

sjonnepon wrote:2. If he would sing falsetto it would be too high.
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 37 27j1-3309c13

They do understand that the falsetto/head voice is only a voice register that is controlled by the singer to reach the note he wants and whatever the height it can reach, all the lower notes is whether covered by it or by the chest voice, right? Laughing
And they do realize that if all the darren, cory & others are singing in falsetto, it's not because they choose to but because they can't do otherwise to reach these notes.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next