Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  arina on 3/26/2012, 6:52 am

Emile wrote:Woah, you wrote a lot of pages! *puff-pant*
-----
^I don't know much about GA, but she's really creepy. Shocked
And I don't understand why she have this "i'm going to make everyone know how bitchy and not at all nice Chris is" attitude. I mean, thanks for being sooooo kind to Chris's fans and for carry this 'universal truth' on your shulders GA, but I think I can have my opinion. mince
Yeah If she had her opinion but respected others she would not mind me so much but she is obsessed with the fact that other people has to feel the same. She calls Chris's fans blind and she says the only fans who can like Chris are 12 years old fangirls. I think she maybe has some kind of mental disease because I have seen even post from her similar to this content: "I swear on my life, Chris is the biggest diva ever, why can't you see that? Please believe me. I swear". She was desperate. I don't think she is a troll, she has a big fantasy, but she probably truly believes the things she is saying. There was like one second gif of Chris for example and she was convinced based on it that Chris hates Darren, nothing about that gif suggested it, but she was really serious.

I am sick, I cannot sleep, I am bored and I don't have anything better to do than write posts about GA I guess :-D
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/26/2012, 7:04 am

arina wrote:
Emile wrote:Woah, you wrote a lot of pages! *puff-pant*
-----
^I don't know much about GA, but she's really creepy. Shocked
And I don't understand why she have this "i'm going to make everyone know how bitchy and not at all nice Chris is" attitude. I mean, thanks for being sooooo kind to Chris's fans and for carry this 'universal truth' on your shulders GA, but I think I can have my opinion.
Yeah If she had her opinion but respected others she would not mind me so much but she is obsessed with the fact that other people has to feel the same. She calls Chris's fans blind and she says the only fans who can like Chris are 12 years old fangirls. I think she maybe has some kind of mental disease because I have seen even post from her similar to this content: "I swear on my life, Chris is the biggest diva ever, why can't you see that? Please believe me. I swear". She was desperate. I don't think she is a troll, she has a big fantasy, but she probably truly believes the things she is saying. There was like one second gif of Chris for example and she was convinced based on it that Chris hates Darren, nothing about that gif suggested it, but she was really serious.

I am sick, I cannot sleep, I am bored and I don't have anything better to do than write posts about GA I guess :-D

Sorry to hear you are sick. No

Hope you feel better soon.

I haven't heard about any spoiler about Matt Bomer returning. I know they are doing episode 18 and 19 at the moment. No mention of Matt.

There are three episodes left, so it is possible.

I would like to see Blaine get some development, that is what I want.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 7:34 am

brisallie wrote:Who's that bitch who is always replying your tweet to Brad? Is not her business!!!

She did end up tweeting back to my tweet:

Nice victim-blaming! And maybe they don't pick on him because they know he's a boxer and he could kick their asses

I try not to respond to her when she responds to me because I'm not interested in arguing with Blaine fans. She must check my twitter regularly to see what I'm saying about Blaine because every time I tweet something negative about Blaine to Brad, she tweets back to defend him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/26/2012, 7:46 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
brisallie wrote:Who's that bitch who is always replying your tweet to Brad? Is not her business!!!

Nice victim-blaming! And maybe they don't pick on him because they know he's a boxer and he could kick their asses

I try not to respond to her when she responds to me because I'm not interested in arguing with Blaine fans. She must check my twitter regularly to see what I'm saying about Blaine because every time I tweet something negative about Blaine to Brad, she tweets back to defend him.

Are you the nice-victim blaming? Well at least you're a nice person while she's a big mouth intruder and I guess she's talking about the secret fight club that Blaine has Razz hahahaha no comments. If better to stay away from these people ¬¬

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 7:49 am

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Are you the nice-victim blaming? Well at least you're a nice person while she's a big mouth intruder and I guess she's talking about the secret fight club that Blaine has Razz hahahaha no comments. If better to stay away from these people ¬¬

No, she means that my tweet to Brad was victim blaming. She was being sarcastic when she said Nice-victim blaming.

I want to know how my tweet can be victim blaming when Blaine has never been a victim Wink

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 3/26/2012, 7:52 am

^That girl probably read too many fan-fiction. arghh
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 7:57 am

Emile wrote:^That girl probably read too many fan-fiction. arghh

She should read my fan fiction. It would set her off. haha.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/26/2012, 8:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

Razz ptdr
OMG, I so want to see some random bully kid (like Rick the Stick) shy away from Blaine in the hallway and looking scared because 'boxer' Blaine is in da house! panik
Oh boy, the headcanon some Blainers fabricate. moque

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 3/26/2012, 8:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Razz ptdr
OMG, I so want to see some random bully kid (like Rick the Stick) shy away from Blaine in the hallway and looking scared because 'boxer' Blaine is in da house! panik
The revenge of the "too much gel" guy. Shocked
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 3/26/2012, 8:16 am

Unfortunately, it is sort of canon that Blaine is a boxer and a fight club member, as unrealistic and ridiculous that sounds...

It's another one of those surprise Blaine traits that leapt out of the blue. I wonder why they dressed Blaine up in pink pants and glasses, and let him go full-on dorky, harmless-looking and too-eager-to-please in Season 3, only to do a sudden turnaround and show the audience that 'hey, Blaine can be a bad-ass too!' with that gym scene. And a few episodes later, we have boxer Blaine downed by a rock salt slushie and curling up on the ground screaming in agony....

Note to Glee writers-- keep your writing and characterisation consistent please! Rolling Eyes
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/26/2012, 8:41 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

No, she means that my tweet to Brad was victim blaming. She was being sarcastic when she said Nice-victim blaming.

I want to know how my tweet can be victim blaming when Blaine has never been a victim Wink

I suspected she was being sarcastic when she said the word "nice". Maybe I'm wrong but what if she sees Kurt as a victim and well you're a kurtsie and she just made the connection huh . I'm not inside of her mind - I wish to not be there either- so I'm supposing :p

...And a few episodes later, we have boxer Blaine downed by a rock salt slushie and curling up on the ground screaming in agony....

I can't believe I'm doing this but :headache: ... Blaine wasn't expecting that slushie by Sebastian, none of ND wasn't expecting actually so he couldn't react on time, well he did and everybody know the aftermath, however instead of falling down he could push and hit Sebastian if he's a boxer (?)

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 9:21 am

A little information note about the board:

Each time, a thread reaches ~75/76 pages, the board automatically splits the thread in two, archiving the first 67 pages in a locked thread and keep the thread going on with the last 10 pages or so. There's nothing to worry about, it's their way to archive posts and avoid to deal with +1000 pages threads like on GF.
It's a bit funny that the first thread to be concerned by that archiving process is this one Laughing Smile

arina wrote:Because I don't know how to make more quotes in one post, I am going to write without quotes...
Click on the "multi-quote" button of every post you want to quote, and when you're done with the selection, click on the "reply" button at the bottom of the page as usual. All the selected posts will appear in your post.

brisallie wrote:I can't believe I'm doing this but :headache: ... Blaine wasn't expecting that slushie by Sebastian, none of ND wasn't expecting actually so he couldn't react on time, well he did and everybody know the aftermath, however instead of falling down he could push and hit Sebastian if he's a boxer (?)
He already forgot that he is a boxer, it's an old story(line) for him. suure

Smile

Last edited by Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/26/2012, 9:23 am

brisallie wrote:
...And a few episodes later, we have boxer Blaine downed by a rock salt slushie and curling up on the ground screaming in agony....

I can't believe I'm doing this but :headache: ... Blaine wasn't expecting that slushie by Sebastian, none of ND wasn't expecting actually so he couldn't react on time, well he did and everybody know the aftermath, however instead of falling down he could push and hit Sebastian if he's a boxer (?)
Blaine could push Kurt out of the way, jump in front of him, but then forgot to close and protect his eyes, or even turn his head away, when he knew the slushie was coming?
Bad reflexes, even for a boxer. Laughing

Oh, that rock salt slushie story was so bad..... Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 9:35 am

Delight wrote:Unfortunately, it is sort of canon that Blaine is a boxer and a fight club member, as unrealistic and ridiculous that sounds...

It's another one of those surprise Blaine traits that leapt out of the blue. I wonder why they dressed Blaine up in pink pants and glasses, and let him go full-on dorky, harmless-looking and too-eager-to-please in Season 3, only to do a sudden turnaround and show the audience that 'hey, Blaine can be a bad-ass too!' with that gym scene. And a few episodes later, we have boxer Blaine downed by a rock salt slushie and curling up on the ground screaming in agony....

Note to Glee writers-- keep your writing and characterisation consistent please! Rolling Eyes

They have to take it as canon because it's one of the only real things that they know about Blaine. He said it once, so it must be true.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 9:38 am

Shinra17 wrote:A little information note about the board:

Each time, a thread reaches ~75/76 pages, the board automatically splits the thread in two, archiving the first 67 pages in a locked thread and keep the thread going on with the last 10 pages or so. There's nothing to worry about, it's their way to archive posts and avoid to deal with +1000 pages threads like on GF.
It's a bit funny that the first thread to be concerned by that archiving process is this one Laughing Smile

Thanks for this note, Shinra! I was on the train this morning looking at the board, and I was like, "Wait. Snark and bark had more than 8 pages a half hour ago." hehe.

I have relabelled the threads as Part 1 and part 2, since I'm sure we'll have parts 8, 9, 10, and 103 at some point Wink

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 9:39 am

brisallie wrote:

Oh no! Now you're defending Blaine, too? What is this board coming to?

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 9:58 am

Just for laughs, here are some of my tweets and the responses I got from this one tweeter (I'm not going to post her name here). My tweets are embedded. Her responses are in red:

I love him! And I don't need cheering to tell me I should (applause usually starts midway through the song anyway)

Blaine is canonically one of the most talented members of the group. Sorry for your troubles Smile

She responded twice to this tweet (she is not the @ person mentioned in my tweet).

Oh you mean the writers silence Blaine? Maybe they should give him more lines then, I agree

Blaine is one of the best boyfriends on the show and treats Kurt like gold.

Why is your GG winner's character's relationship shoved in the background? Focus on Klaine, let the actors shine!

Blaine is anything but boring, and a wonderful boyfriend. Sorry he's the only constant happiness for Kurt

Three responses this time:

@MoreSongs4Kurt @ftlquamduck @BFalchuk Gee maybe Blaine doesn't want to think about the guy who violently assaulted him.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk Not everything revolves around Kurt. Maybe it's hard for Blaine to deal with being assaulted for a 2nd time

@MoreSongs4Kurt @ftlquamduck @BFalchuk Kurt has brought up Sebastian one time and Blaine was already angry and upset.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk There hasn't BEEN a run. They haven't focused on their relationship AT ALL. They're perfectly in love and happy

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk How is it "what's best for both of them." You're so obvious, just because you don't like Blaine. Don't pretend.

@MoreSongs4Kurt @BFalchuk @AliAdler @gleetv I am a huge Blaine fan and know that what makes him most happy is being with Kurt. Klaine please

I can try to post more later if people are interested in reading them, but this is some of them.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 3/26/2012, 10:23 am

^Ugh, she (??) is absolutely convinced of what she says.
I understand that you like him, but somebody make her realize that 1-Blaine is a character and, unfortunately, an underdeveloped one ("I am a huge Blaine fan and know that what makes him most happy is being with Kurt" Shocked ), and then that a lot of things that she says are assumptions (I see a lot of 'maybe' in the Sebastian thing mince ).
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 3/26/2012, 12:41 pm

Emile wrote:^Ugh, she (??) is absolutely convinced of what she says.
I understand that you like him, but somebody make her realize that 1-Blaine is a character and, unfortunately, an underdeveloped one ("I am a huge Blaine fan and know that what makes him most happy is being with Kurt" Shocked ), and then that a lot of things that she says are assumptions (I see a lot of 'maybe' in the Sebastian thing mince ).
So this fan knows blaine better than DC do lol. This obsession of some blarren stans to always try to convert other people to their blindness is really despicable.

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 3/26/2012, 1:27 pm

Oh my, I find this on ontd_glee, referring to the Chris's tweet about the cape:
(I put the spoiler so you can prepar LOL)
Spoiler:
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 1:32 pm

banzai That is one of the most frightening things I have ever seen in my life. I need to go to the bathroom and vomit now--I just at left over chicken parm and spaghetti for lunch. It's not going to be pretty.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 3/26/2012, 1:50 pm

Just how old is that twitter girl ? Her responses are too simplistic and obsessed with perfection of Klaine for her to be an adult or be emotionally mature.

And as for GA - I wonder if she has any family, friends, a job or any interest outside of Glee. The amount of time she spends obsessing about CC, especially the pointlessness of losing so much time hating someone as opposed to being a fan of someone.

She clearly has an unhealthy fixation on him, probably was in love with him until he did something which she interpreted in her mind as a betrayal of some sort thus turning her obsessive love to obsessive hate. At that level of psychopathy she can reinterpret everything to suit her twisted world and fantasy that she has built in her mind. With this level of obsession she must have serious mental desorder that was medicated while she was younger and she is either off her meds or the level of delusion has increased so much that this girl surly needs to be institutionalized ASAP.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 1:57 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Just how old is that twitter girl ? Her responses are too simplistic and obsessed with perfection of Klaine for her to be an adult or be emotionally mature.

I have no idea how old she is--which is part of the reason I don't engage in back and forth stuff with her for the most part (I did at first, and I have once or twice since then when it has warranted a response). Everyone once in a while she throws in something that makes me think she could be a bit older, though.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/26/2012, 1:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Oh no! Now you're defending Blaine, too? What is this board coming to?

You didn't read the part I said "I can't believe..." because I'm as in shock as you are :O

Emile wrote:Oh my, I find this on ontd_glee, referring to the Chris's tweet about the cape:
Spoiler:

Thanks God I haven't lunch yet if not I'd had spilled out the food ptdr This's so weird and gross.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/26/2012, 2:24 pm

Emile wrote:Oh my, I find this on ontd_glee, referring to the Chris's tweet about the cape:
Spoiler:

Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top