Chris Colfer Tweets

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Tweets

Post  ColferInspired on 5/1/2014, 2:03 am

No harm was really done.

A surprise was spoiled but we still got a lovely pic with Chris and Cooper.

And I am tired of bloggers trying to make CCN look bad, by accusing them of things that is just rubbish.

A mistake was made, but no-one got hurt.

His mum was excited as Jake was a dearly loved pet, and him getting a golden retriever, she had every right to post on her Facebook. She just made the mistake of not putting her settings to private.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 5/1/2014, 2:50 am

Can I just say how much I love Chris and Gustin's friendship and cyber talk ? Razz Razz 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 5/1/2014, 3:05 am

source

I love her hashtag #fangirledalloverhim
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/1/2014, 5:36 am

bayth wrote:

source

I love her hashtag #fangirledalloverhim

This is a benefit put on by the cast of Hot In Cleveland as I just found out has something to do with the LGBT+ community.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/1/2014, 7:18 am

Glorfindel wrote:CCN did nothing more than reblog a public picture: it is not their fault the pic wasn't meant to be public, and I don't like anyone (not even Chris' family or friends) blaming them for 'stealing' a private picture or 'stalking' family and friends of Chris' account.
CCN did nothing wrong.

I just have to add, CCN was basically accused of committing a felony. Stealing and stalking are crimes that can lead to a legal investigation. Such harsh accusations, never ever should be said in anger. Especially when minutes later it is is revealed Karyn Colfer herself uploaded the pictures incorrectly. She is the Mom of a celebrity - I am sorry to be harsh, but how can anyone wonder that a PUBLIC picture of Chris new puppy is not going viral?! The way this entire scenario was handled yesterday was very wrong and I assume Chris PR is currently doing damage control (i.e. posting a real picture with Chris).

What angers me: Chris has nothing to do with this, but it is his name that will be remembered. Not even Karyn Colfer is really responsible, because all she did was rant to a friend in a private conversation. The lady doing the tweets and relying messages said in anger (and lets be fair: in anger all of us say very, very wrong things) which should never have been said in public!

I am sorry Chris lost the choice when and if to reveal Cooper. I am sorry it may disrupted a pretty clever PR strategy to promote his episode. I understand Chris is angry and disappointed. But instead of all those awful accusations, no one should have said anything and let the fandom just celebrate the new puppy. The picture was out anyway, and tumblr was such a happy place as Chris fan last night and then this entire shitstorm happened.

Long story short: everything was handled very, very wrongly and it is Chris name that will be associated with the mess, and all he did was get a puppy. That really angers me  :angry: 
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/1/2014, 8:54 am

^I agree. It' sad that the news of Chris adopting Cooper was accidentally released before Chris himself wanted it, but the unjustified shitstorm following the mistake did more damage than the fandom innocently(!) grabbing this happy news with eager hands (after the past few days of horrible Shirley MacBlaine) and reblogging a cute picture of an adorable puppy.

I feel that because some of the personal (understandable) first upset in the family immediately got out in the public and even enlarged by the adding of a basically freaking out (and inexperienced in PR) middleman, and noone from their end was at that moment smart enough to take a little time-out and issue a 'radio-silence'/twitter stop untill they found out what had really happened, it all blew up fast and made things worse.

But I'm glad that Chris (and/or his team) managed to take back the control and released an 'official' picture of Chris and Cooper. Chris looked happy enough to show his puppy off despite the unfortunate early reveal, so I doubt he's that upset about his name possibly being damaged.
Ah, it's not a big deal anyway: it's not like Chris' name was trashed and his public persona ruined because he was caught with his pants down peeing against a neighbour's fence.  Smile 

ColferInspired wrote:And I am tired of bloggers trying to make CCN look bad, by accusing them of things that is just rubbish.
Aren't these people just the usual suspects *cough*cc-tinhatters*cough*, though?

For ages they refused to believe that Karyn Colfer's facebook and twitter accounts were real (and I admit I was cautious about them not being the real deal for a while too), only because Karyn e.g. talked about Will on her twitter and basically confirmed that "Chill is on".  fanny2
These accusers have been hating on CCN for a while now too, because CCN takes Will being Chris' bf as a fact (which it of course is) and don't post enough Darren/Klaine pictures to their liking. They think CCN is part of the almighty PR conspiracy.  Rolling Eyes 

They are probably more angry because the first puppy pic had Will in it (confirming Will is still going strong as Chris' bf) than they are 'upset' because a meant to be private pic accidentally went viral.
I bet that if the accidentally leaked pic had confirmed crisscolfer they'd be thanking CCN on their knees. Hypocrites.  notall

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 5/1/2014, 9:22 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:And I am tired of bloggers trying to make CCN look bad, by accusing them of things that is just rubbish.
Aren't these people just the usual suspects *cough*cc-tinhatters*cough*, though?

For ages they refused to believe that Karyn Colfer's facebook and twitter accounts were real (and I admit I was cautious about them not being the real deal for a while too), only because Karyn e.g. talked about Will on her twitter and basically confirmed that "Chill is on".  fanny2
These accusers have been hating on CCN for a while now too, because CCN takes Will being Chris' bf as a fact (which it of course is) and don't post enough Darren/Klaine pictures to their liking. They think CCN is part of the almighty PR conspiracy.  Rolling Eyes 

They are probably more angry because the first puppy pic had Will in it (confirming Will is still going strong as Chris' bf) than they are 'upset' because a meant to be private pic accidentally went viral.
I bet that if the accidentally leaked pic had confirmed crisscolfer they'd be thanking CCN on their knees. Hypocrites.  notall

It's not just the cc shippers, that lady, Karyn's "friend" who started the whole mess keeps trashing CCN on her tumblr blog even though she and everyone else already knows the picture was posted publicly (by mistake but still). I don't know why she thinks she has the right to make such accusations, but it's just making things worse for Chris and his fans.

If she sees this she will probably call me a stalker for looking at her public tumblr page.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/1/2014, 9:49 am

^ I sincerely respect her dedication to help finding a cure for Hannah. However last time I checked she is neither Chris PR nor in any shape or form associated with him professionally. She is according to her own words a family friend. She is aware she is attacking a very dedicated fanbase of Chris, who really respect his privacy and him also as a human being?!

Really, I do not care if they are BFF's, there is a reason celebrities hire PR departments to represent them as she has really no right to start such a bitchstorm and continue (!) to offend Chris fanbase.

Hypothetically speaking, I really wonder what Chris and Alla would think if this person would manage for CCN to stop posting and to close the site down. That would most certainly bring negative attention to Chris and I severely doubt Chris or any of his team would be happy about this development. At last, Chris and Alla acknowledged CCN several times in the past and always had nice words to say. The accusations there is bad blood between CCN and Chris really does not sound true in my opinion. I suspect the person above is operating with limited knowledge, an emotional mother who is obviously biased and is taking way too many liberties to operate as Chris PR.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/1/2014, 10:33 am

Honestly, I thought that the person who was tweeting last night made the whole situation blow up. She was being argumentative with so many people last night, and it wasn't really her battle to fight. I respect what she does for fundraising, but I don't think it's OK for her to be fighting the fandom while throwing her connection with Karyn and Alla around. She just crossed a line when she started arguing with several people on her twitter feed last night.

It was an unfortunate situation that the picture got out before Chris was going to do it, but in the scheme of things, it's a picture of a dog. It's not like an upcoming project or something was revealed. It would have been nice if it came from Chris, but his mom posted it first, perhaps not realizing the privacy settings of her facebook page are not what they should be.

I'll say what I've said before, all of us have to take responsibility to protect what we are sharing on the the internet if we don't want it seen by everyone--I wish Karyn would change her privacy settings so that they prying fandom can't get at her stuff, but maybe it's not really something that she or Chris or his team are really concerned about so it is not all private.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/1/2014, 11:47 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ I sincerely respect her dedication to help finding a cure for Hannah. However last time I checked she is neither Chris PR nor in any shape or form associated with him professionally. She is according to her own words a family friend. She is aware she is attacking a very dedicated fanbase of Chris, who really respect his privacy and him also as a human being?!

Really, I do not care if they are BFF's, there is a reason celebrities hire PR departments to represent them as she has really no right to start such a bitchstorm and continue (!) to offend Chris fanbase.

Hypothetically speaking, I really wonder what Chris and Alla would think if this person would manage for CCN to stop posting and to close the site down. That would most certainly bring negative attention to Chris and I severely doubt Chris or any of his team would be happy about this development. At last, Chris and Alla acknowledged CCN several times in the past and always had nice words to say. The accusations there is bad blood between CCN and Chris really does not sound true in my opinion. I suspect the person above is operating with limited knowledge, an emotional mother who is obviously biased and is taking way too many liberties to operate as Chris PR.

Those tweets are fake.

Someone was trying to make her look bad and CNN.

Her real ones were posted up were she cleared up the mistake and does not blame anyone but admitted that Chris did get a puppy. She said the pics were public, an obvious mistake on Karyn's part.

Guess tinhatters strike again.  :angry: 

I know they are determined to shut down CNN or force them to shut down. They even tried with a rival blog that supposed to be both for Chris and Darren only they posted more Darren then Chris, and Chris fans lost interest. They did not get many followers anyway.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/1/2014, 12:17 pm

^ Wrong, she made the tweet based on a miscommunication with Karyn when she denied the puppy:

Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 5/1/2014, 12:22 pm

When I think of Brian and Cooper I can't help but associate with:

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/1/2014, 12:33 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Wrong, she made the tweet based on a miscommunication with Karyn when she denied the puppy:

The tweet about her claiming the picture was stolen by CCN is also still online:

I was only going by what someone said.

I had no knowledge of these ones as I could not get onto tumblr for the rest of the day as these are no longer on my dashboard.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/1/2014, 12:36 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Those tweets are fake.

Someone was trying to make her look bad and CNN.

Her real ones were posted up were she cleared up the mistake and does not blame anyone but admitted that Chris did get a puppy. She said the pics were public, an obvious mistake on Karyn's part.
I'm sorry, but those tweet are not fake. She really went too far yesterday on her twitter, and unfortunately continues to do so on her tumblr.
(-ETA- Lottie beat me to it)

She seems to have a personal vendetta against CCN, and I'd almost say with the way she's behaving she wants to make herself look more important and wants everyone to know she's closer to Chris and his family than them (CCN).

And the tinhatters of course latch on to that like bloodhounds.

What a mess. After my work today I'll make sure to send a encouraging tumblr PM to CCN and their posters: they really don't deserve this.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/1/2014, 12:39 pm

These are the ones that I saw earlier today.

Though this is really none of her business.

I saw several tweets, and forgot about the last one.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/1/2014, 12:46 pm

^ Last comment about this matter. I have made my opinion clear.  coool 

But visit her twitter and read her responses. She had a LOT to say, interacted with various people, and there really is no way to misunderstand her tweets. She most certainly was angry during her twitter session yesterday, and she even admitted that. On her tumblr she continue to complain about CCN.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/1/2014, 12:55 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Last comment about this matter. I have made my opinion clear.  coool 

But visit her twitter and read her responses. She had a LOT to say, interacted with various people, and there really is no way to misunderstand her tweets. She most certainly was angry during her twitter session yesterday, and she even admitted that. On her tumblr she continue to complain about CCN.  

Like I said I was not on tumblr for the rest of the day, so I saw two batches of tweets.  neutre 

The ones that were posted here, and the ones I posted here later.

And had no knowledge of other tweets she had made or of her tumblr.

Then someone says one lot are fake, so I only assumed that as I trusted this blogger at the time.

I sent a nice message to CCN.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/1/2014, 12:59 pm

CCN (not CNN!  Razz ) are run by the nicest people and they are really professional and dedicated and very respectable of chris and his family. they are one of the most trust-worthy fan sites i can think of.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/1/2014, 1:00 pm

^ I didn't want to accuse you at all. My last comment was sincerely not meant in any shape or form negatively against you  neutre 

Just wanted to make clear there are additional information for you to look up, but I will refrain from the conversation now. I think I just said everything that I wanted to express  phr34r 

At the end: CCN did not deserve this shitstorm.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/1/2014, 1:24 pm

All this because no one tells Mama Colfer that facebook is continuously devious with their settings. Someone should teach her to be cautious about posting. This isn't the first time she's done a faux pas with her pages. I know it's a burden to think about these things if she wants to still post stuff on social media.

Makes a certain mans decision to go all private a hell more sensible and smart.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/1/2014, 1:35 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ I didn't want to accuse you at all. My last comment was sincerely not meant in any shape or form negatively against you  neutre 

Just wanted to make clear there are additional information for you to look up, but I will refrain from the conversation now. I think I just said everything that I wanted to express  phr34r 

At the end: CCN did not deserve this shitstorm.

ha? when did you accuse me? or were you pointing to another post above me? i wasn't reacting to anybody's post. i was just saying that I trust CCN and don't believe they did anything wrong. but i did notice that someone spelled CCN as CNN earlier and for a second it confused me a bit.  Razz 

OT: CNN (not CCN) these days are nothing about professional journalism at all. it should be called disaster network. are they still talking about the missing airplane day in and day out?
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/1/2014, 1:52 pm

^ I meant ColferInspired  neutre 
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down