Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Tweets

+36
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
angelnessa
mindschemez
tanita_mors
Nafy
Piciollina
Ranwing
coxfire
jaime20
ladydianab
arina
Ireth
Buenos
ColdFlame96
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
Glorfindel
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
bayth
brisallie
Adamina
Divalicious
ColferInspired
sheny
LeòdhasachColfer
tamara04
zuppid
fantastica
paulopf
Jellyrolls
Delight
40 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Tweets

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 7:30 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Would they really spoil such info if it is a major spoiler indicating a Klaine break-up? I doubt it. Must be a flashback or fantasy. Or it means something totally different, like those two washed their dirty clothes together... I have zero problems to be proven wrong and Klaine is officially over Twisted Evil 
They spoiled a Klaine break up last year before the premiere even aired and from what I know of, Kurts not wearing a ring in those stills. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/8/2013, 7:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Would they really spoil such info if it is a major spoiler indicating a Klaine break-up? I doubt it. Must be a flashback or fantasy. Or it means something totally different, like those two washed their dirty clothes together... I have zero problems to be proven wrong and Klaine is officially over Twisted Evil 
They spoiled a Klaine break up last year before the premiere even aired and from what I know of, Kurts not wearing a ring in those stills. Wink

Great point, I hope at the very least the engagement is called off. I would prefer a total breakup ,but would settle for the engagement being called off. Because it would be better than nothing.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 7:58 pm

Well, people keep saying it's the future, in that they are taking a time leap.

This is the first time Chris has tweeted about Glee, so it must be good. Smile 

What if this is the start of the reboot?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 8:04 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
I was the biggest advocate yesterday for a flash-forward, but my opinion tends to change on a daily basis when it comes to Glee tonguue 

Some are assuming he may be Cody, a character that shows up very soon. I really, really hope it may mean Klaine is over. Considering Chris is tweeting about it (and once again it is about a different guy then Blaine!!!), really gives me some hope.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 8:07 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
I was the biggest advocate yesterday for a flash-forward, but my opinion tends to change on a daily basis when it comes to Glee tonguue 

Some are assuming he may be Cody, a character that shows up very soon. I really, really hope it may mean Klaine is over. Considering Chris is tweeting about it (and once again it is about a different guy then Blaine!!!), really gives me some hope.
The last time Chris tweeted about something that he was excited about for Glee was when the Apples were first introduced. If he's tweeting about this scene with Bryce, then it's probably something good for Kurt.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 8:14 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

The last time Chris tweeted about something that he was excited about for Glee was when the Apples were first introduced. If he's tweeting about this scene with Bryce, then it's probably something good for Kurt.
Could Cody be Kurt's future boyfriend?

What if this is a fuck you to the Klainers and Blarren stans as really catering to them hasn't improved the show or given them higher ratings?

Add to that the McKinley side.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 8:16 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Could Cody be Kurt's future boyfriend?

What if this is a fuck you to the Klainers and Blarren stans as really catering to them hasn't improved the show or given them higher ratings?

Add to that the McKinley side.
I sincerely hope it's not a new boyfriend. That is like the last thing Kurt needs right now. Why can't he just have regular gay/bi friends without it being romantic?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/8/2013, 8:22 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Well, people keep saying it's the future, in that they are taking a time leap.

This is the first time Chris has tweeted about Glee, so it must be good. Smile 

What if this is the start of the reboot?
Oh! You're right! Is been a long time since he tweeted about Glee, actually I've forgoten when he did it before. So he must be really excited for this plot Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 8:23 pm

I totally want a friends with benefit relationship. Or a true one-night stand. Don't ask me why, but I am dying to see Kurt having casual sex saispa 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/8/2013, 8:29 pm

i know that actor, Bryce Johnson. he played a dirty cop on pretty little liars and ain't exactly young, he is like 36 yo. i don't remember the facts on cody but i doubt he is him, unless cody is a professor or some other occupation on the ny side. he ain't no student, collage or otherwise.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/8/2013, 9:05 pm

i doubt glee will touch kurt's romance part at all outside of klaine. i have no idea who this new guy will do. probably a teacher? the diner's new patron? the boss of that diner? an FBI agent? someone from Middle Earth?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 9:18 pm

And Chris asking us to follow them might mean he has made some new friends as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/8/2013, 9:23 pm

ColferInspired wrote:And Chris asking us to follow them might mean he has made some new friends as well.
True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/8/2013, 9:42 pm

chris always help his friends. after Oliver appeared last season chris also tweeted about him and cheered for him. and if you remember that made certain person's stans very mad. Laughing 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/8/2013, 10:16 pm

fantastica wrote:chris always help his friends. after Oliver appeared last season chris also tweeted about him and cheered for him. and if you remember that made certain person's stans very mad. Laughing 
True. I bet Chris is upset /disappointed that we might not see Adam/Oliver on Glee again, I had hope but it was dashed last night. I was afraid somewhat that they would ruined Adam, but I thought they would turn Adam into a Blaine can do no wrong stan, not the way they did last night. If RIB thinks I am going to suddenly ship Klaine because of Kurt's line about getting kicked out of Adam's Apples because he got engaged they have another thing coming. If they want me to ship cannon Klaine I somewhat ship fanon Klaine, they must start by having Blaine be called out when he does something wrong, have Blaine prove to Kurt that he won't cheat again, stop pretending that Blaine is perfect, among other things. I am not to suddenly start to ship Klaine just because of that one line by Kurt. It is very very unlikely I will ship cannon Klaine , but there is no chance not even half of percent chance just because of that one line by Kurt. In fact it may make me even more unlikely to ever ship cannon Klaine, than what the chances were before.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2013, 1:50 pm

Not a tweet from Chris, but he is trending on twitter:

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 19 Tumblr_mw20i9xDN51qe476yo1_500
neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/10/2013, 1:55 pm

Czech and Slovakia need Bieber..OMG what is it? Razz 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/10/2013, 2:00 pm

How does it happen? Is it because people are retweeting the PCA tweets? Chris himself hasn't tweeted anything big in few days.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2013, 4:40 pm

^Yes, I think it's because of the PCA's, and people use Chris' hashtag as well in their tweets. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/11/2013, 6:09 am

arina wrote:Czech and Slovakia need Bieber..OMG what is it? Razz 
Haha I guess that's where they want him to go for his next concert??

And yeah, I think Chris is trending because of PCA votes. Glad so many people are voting for him, that he even trended twice:) 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 6:15 am

He trended again. That is 3 times today. :-) Chris fans must not get complacent though.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 6:17 am

Georgette888 wrote:He trended again. That is 3 times today. :-) Chris fans must not get complacent though.
bounce 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/11/2013, 6:39 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:He trended again. That is 3 times today. :-) Chris fans must not get complacent though.
bounce 
And he was trending for a long time to.

That is what you do to bullies, don't let them win. Such as Darren stans.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 6:41 am

Stupid question about twitter (I usually never use it): how do you check mentions?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/11/2013, 6:46 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Stupid question about twitter (I usually never use it): how do you check mentions?
Replies.

I am in a good mood and I am not interested in seeing any nasty remarks in my mentions if there are any.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next