Chris Colfer Tweets

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Christmas

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/21/2012, 9:57 pm

• Just had my first Xmas shopping experience of the year. It was oddly similar to WWI trench warfare but scarier.

• I wonder if Santa keeps a spare reindeer in his trunk...

• So Santa's sleigh can carry toys to millions of children & travel to their homes in one night, but it having a trunk is hard to believe?

• Wait, Santa's not real???

• *PHEW* RT@littlesophia NO HE IS!!! HE IS!!! I see him at the mall where I work everyday!

• I just realized I'm giving my family nothing but Glee merchandise for Christmas...oh well. Thanks Fox!

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/30/2012, 8:48 pm; edited 7 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Struck By Lightning

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/21/2012, 10:31 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Glee Tour 2010 & 2011

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/21/2012, 10:36 pm

17 May 2010
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall in my GaGa shoes one night on tour and I'm hoping it becomes a youtube sensation.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/25/2012, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Chris and Sai Swords

Post  Delight on 3/22/2012, 11:28 am

• MariaBukley: @chriscolfer it's my birthday in 2 weeks and my mums buying me training Sai swards any tips?

Chris Colfer: @mariabukley Tape your fingers and pad your forearms!

• Just left Conan! Talked about you all! Also brought my swords. It'll be on tonight!

• We had a great time on the Jonathan Ross show! Scissor Sisters and Sai Swords, what could be better?

• The Scissor Sister's new album is amazing! Check out "Fire With Fire." Definite sword music.

• Sword Music is what you listen to while practicing tricks with the swords you bought on eBay... Or so I've been told...

• I can confidently say that tonight's episode showcases the first combination of Barbra Streisand and Ninjutsu.

• Chris Colfer: Midnight showing of the Hunger Games! Hot damn. I'm not a promoter of violence, but I'm so glad I started sai-swords at a young age.

@GleekRob: @chriscolfer The real question is: would you be fast enough to get to the sai swords at the Cornucopia before being killed?

Chris colfer: @GleekRob The Cornucopia doesn't deliver?

• @Juice1407: My GrandFather had Sai Sword Skills! He used them to protect his family from wild animals in the countryside of China!! : )

Chris Colfer: what a coincidence! That's the same exact precise reason I have them!

Last edited by Delight on 5/4/2012, 10:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Wardrobe Malfunction

Post  Delight on 3/22/2012, 11:34 am

• I was so happy the paparazzi caught me in a brand new shirt until I got home and realized the price tag was still on it. FML.

• I felt so chic from the praise my PCAs and JKL Dior outfits got! Then I realized my H&M sweatshirt has been on inside-out all day today.

• It's always a humbling experience when you get back from an event and realize you left the price tag on your pants.

• A phrase that could have only been said on the set of Glee: "Excuse me, sir? Your fringe is caught in your sequins."

Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Restrooms

Post  Delight on 3/23/2012, 7:36 am

• I'm pretty sure I just used a fake bathoom at Paramount. Oops.

• Eco-friendly toilets crack me up. Even when using the restroom, you're making the world a better place.

• Why is Lebron James always the go-to public bathroom graffiti name?

• I don't care what historians say, there has never been a fouler smell than what exists in public high school boy's bathrooms.

• I'm all for technology and the development of mankind, but automated talking toilets are just too much. We need to bring it down a notch.

• In Chicago! I swear there's only turbulence on the plane when I'm in the bathroom.

• @splurge24 I would LOVE to do something on Bway some day. But only if I can have a bathroom in my dressing room.

Last edited by Delight on 3/27/2012, 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and High School

Post  Delight on 3/23/2012, 7:40 am

• I thought The Hurt Locker was a documentary about my high school PE experiences.

• Piranha Documentry. Reminds me of high school.

• Who takes showers in High School? Seriously? #glee

• Just had dinner with my old Speech and Debate team! It was my "Glee" in high school! Good Luck tomorrow! Xoxo

• I've never found anything I can't do after lots of practice and focus...except algebra 2.

• Dear Los Angeles High School, I do not have a daughter, please stop calling me when she misses class. Dear LAHS student, GO TO SCHOOL!

Last edited by Delight on 3/31/2012, 8:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Excited Chris

Post  Delight on 3/23/2012, 7:44 am

• I just got a 314 in Scrabble! Woot-woot! I'm not a bragger, but on occasion I like to enthusiastically inform.

• I’m so excited for Glee’s THRID Golden Globe nomination! And this will be the first Globes I can drink the champagne at! Woot-woot!

• @robaguire Happy Birthday player!!! Woot-woot! Big 3-0! ; )

Last edited by Delight on 6/11/2012, 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Random Observations

Post  Delight on 3/23/2012, 9:38 pm

• My starmeter went up 2,000% today on imdb.com....interesting....

• You know you've been to a great concert when it made you deaf, lose your voice, and have nightmares.

• It's a sad day when you start knowing the delivery man on a first name basis.

• A red carpet and press line at a funeral has to be the tackiest thing in the world and I want one at mine someday.

• A ghost is just an angel with a sick sense of humor.

• The World Cup isn't doing much for World Peace.

• I wonder if war protesters keep and reuse their signs. They seem like the type that would recycle...

• Jumbo avocados are on sale at Albertson's for $0.69 each! Not a product placement, I'm just really excited about this!

• Do you have to be elderly to get one of those walk-in bathtubs? Because those look really awesome...

• Just saw a truck with silhouetted women mud flaps and a "Baby on Board" bumper sticker. Need I say more?

• Discovery Channel in HD should come with a Xanax prescription.

• Parking garages shouldn't be so complicated you need a trail of bread crumbs to find your car...

• It's interesting that you can't have your carry on bag in your lap during take off and landing but babies are totally fine.

• Little known fact, celebrities use the Starlight Hollywood Bus Tours as public transportation. They drive by their homes anyway.

• Has anyone ever been in an elevator where the "close-doors" button actually worked?

• Today I saw a car with a "my child is an honor student" stopping at green lights. Clearly the apple fell far from the tree...

• Just once I'd like to see a bumper sticker that says "My child's a moron!"

• There are songs on iTunes for $0.69?? That can't feel too good for the artist.

• I'm watching this amazing NEWSCASTER that puts EMPHASIS on very RANDOM words at inappropriate TIMES. I LOVE this WOMAN!

• Only in show business can you ask "who are we shooting?" and no one is alarmed by it.

• Why is it so easy to change a picture for thousands to see, but so difficult to change a driver's license just for me? #CrazyWorld

• A marching band is playing outside our trailers. There's nothing like the sound of tribal warfare to start the week off.

• Apparently I have too many Facebook friends. It's impossible to add one more. This is very therapeutic.

• Being on your own iPod is a strange thing.

• What the heck am I supposed to do at a sports bar? Do they have a non-sports section?

• Damn you Beverly Hills and your diamond shaped intersections. I think Express is my new favorite store btw.

• Yesterday I discovered the video chat on @iharryshum's iPhone 4G! I can't wait for the 5G feature that teleports you! #AppFab

• I think sea shells should have "Prettier When Wet" disclaimers written on them.

• Why do models always look so bored in ads? I'd be so happy if I was wearing a designer coat by a pool with an amazing view of the city.

• Finding out celebrities follow you on Twitter is like finding out Elvis is your real father. Super hip-shaking surreal.

• Every time a TV character crosses the street without looking both ways I'm afraid they'll be hit by a car. Seriously, they should look.

• It's pretty pathetic when you have to look at your old myspace to remember what your interests are.

• I think Lisa Williams would be a very interesting person to have lunch with.

• When you see someone running on the street, is anyone else tempted to yell "Theif! Somebody stop them!"

• Have you ever noticed everything in every skincare commercial is bright white?

• Productive days lead to boring nights.

• I'm so happy that was just an earthquake this morning. I thought I was having a Paranormal Activity moment.

• I'm always amazed at how many fictional characters friend request me on facebook! Who knew the Loch Ness Monster was such a fan?!?!

• My electronic devices have been getting into the habit of turning themselves on at random times. Poltergeist much?

• Watching the State of the Union Address. All these people taking pictures with their iPhones is hysterical.

• Filming outside today and my freckles are in full bloom. Just what I need, another feature to make me look younger.

• Either I experienced my first runner's high today or those weren't actually skittles. #HappyPride

• I hope everyone is enjoying the new school year! Remember, friends come and go but lunch ladies are for life! #YoullNeverGoHungry

• 3.2? 4.1? 3.3? Even the earthquakes get mixed reviews in Los Angeles #ShakenNotStirred

Last edited by Delight on 9/17/2012, 8:24 am; edited 12 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Random Actions

Post  Delight on 3/23/2012, 9:43 pm

• Does anyone know where I can get a disco ball? Please, no questions or judgments.

• I turned my trailer into a nightclub. Wouldn't you? RT: @frankenteen glee cast gone wild(er) http://yfrog.us/mvzxxz

• Does anyone know where I can get Sea Monkey food in Dublin? #MyMonkeysAreHungry.

• When ever I go to the store I'm always that person that should have gotten a cart but chose to be a walking circus act instead.

• @totle9 Next time I see you we must have a long in-depth conversation about "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead."

• I just chased a napkin down the street only for the wind to blow it right back to where I was sitting. At least I didn't litter.

• I did some major sleep walking last night. Not a good thing to do at a hotel.

• We snuck up to the roofs of fake New York and could see all of LA...I love my job!

• Why do I always hold my breath when I drive in between tight spaces and duck when I drive under overpasses?

• I finally downloaded Angry Birds. I haven't slept in four days...

• On set learning French inbetween takes. C'est ce qu'elle a dit!

• I just got electrocuted by my computer cord. Seriously.

• Turned on my radio without knowing the volume was all the way up...probably woke the entire street...

• I snuck away to Salem today with @ashley_fink!!! Is it disrespectful to wear a witch's hat in a cemetery? Cuz we got some looks...

• Texting four people on two phones. When did I become so complex?

• I just took apart my DVD player, fixed it, and put it back together. Pretty proud of myself!

• Whenever I'm stuck in traffic I pretend I'm on a motorcycle. I make the noises and everything. Just thought you should know...

• Note to self: never do kareoke, even when you're blackmailed into doing it...

• Today I walked by workers building a new frozen yogurt place close to home and yelled "Hurry Up!"

• You think this is hard? Try wrapping a birthday gift with no scissors or tape! That's hard!

• Dear Nintendo, thank you so much for the DS! Although, I could have done without the Super Mario Brothers addiction.

• Today has been a day of accomplishment! Besides the TCA Nomination, I brought a 200 lbs television inside using only a razor scooter!

• Addicted to SmartWater and Final Draft.

• It's too early to be wearing a cape. #FilmingGlee

• If a photo pops up of me frolicking in an Austrian forest wearing lederhosen, it's completely photoshopped. Completely.

• I know it's "muy" but "mucho" is just more fun to say.

• Have you ever listened to a radio station for about five minutes before realizing it was in Spanish?

• Have you ever come back from a trip and had to make up untrue historical facts about stupid stuff you took pictures of?

• Solar eclipse! Solar eclipse! Anyone else watching it through four pairs of sunglasses??

Last edited by Delight on 8/27/2012, 4:45 am; edited 13 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Movies

Post  Delight on 3/23/2012, 10:08 pm

• Watching the movie "Hook." Haven't seen it in ten years and parts of it still terrify me! It would make such an awesome stage show!

• The little of Paranormal Activity 2 I saw through my fingers was terrifying. Why did I put myself through that experience???

• I saw The Blind Side last night with @ijennaush. It was fantastic! Sandra Bullock is incredible! Go see it! : )

• I can't wait to see 2012! Hopefully half of LA doesn't crumble in real life, but it would be nice to be closer to the beach...

• Saw 2012 last night. Is there something morally wrong with paying to see the end of the world?

• Headed to the Twilight: New Moon premiere! Sooo excited! Should be crazy!

• Everyone see Whip It! It's a great movie! Made me want to slab some knee pads on and get into a fight! : )

• Saw "Jennifer's Body" tonight with the lovely @alittlelamb. Not gonna lie, I loved it! Make sure you eat before you see it. ; )

• Watching Sweeney Todd after tonight's episode of Glee! Oh yeah, I'm a HUGE Gleek in real life too.

• Note to Self: Never eat lunch during an M. Night Shyamalan movie.

• Another perfectly good movie ruined with aliens at the end. What's up with film makers these days?

• Julie & Julia, 500 Days of Summer, and The Time Traveler's Wife all in one night! All fantastic movies! Go see them! : )

• Just saw the Alice in Wonderland teaser trailer. Wow. How am I going to survive waiting until March?!

• Watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs! That cottage needs some serious pest control.

• I just saw Shrek with @MsAmberRiley. We loved it! Don't hate me, but I really hope they make another one.

• Go see "How To Train Your Dragon!" It's a great movie! See it in 3D!

• Just saw Wolverine and liked it a lot! Still very bitter about Jean Grey dying in The Last Stand...

• Saw Angels and Demons....the movie, not the cast of Glee. I joke, I joke. =)

• In the last week I think I've watched every historical movie ever made...I'm a cooool person...

• I've been watching horror movies all morning to make sure my adrenaline glands aren't permanently damaged from Sunday.

• I don't care if you're a bike riding 50 year-old man with a skull tattoo that has served time in prison and the army, go see Eat Pray Love!

• Shutter Island messed with my head so much I feel like I belong there now. @ijennaush so sorry for screaming and jumping into your lap.

• It's sad that every time I cook there's a fire or a fatality, hence my friendship with the delivery man. Julie & Julia make it look easy!

• Just saw Avatar! I totally called it, it's Pocahontas in space! I saw it in 3D with @msamberriley and we were dodging the arrows together.

• Just saw the movie Salt! I so missed my calling to be a spy, no one would ever suspect my muppet face of espionage.

• I can't wait for The Dark Night Rises. I've had dreams about finding bat caves in people's houses. I doubt my grandma actually has one...

• Jack_Strucker: Movie you cried the most?

Chris Colfer: Finding Neverland and The Help

• @katbeesly: will you be seeing titanic in 3d?

Chris Colfer: Oooooh yeah! In the splash zone!

• @QuinnKurtBlaine: Did you see #Titanic3D ?

Chris Colfer: Ooooooh yeah! Not ashamed to admit it!

Last edited by Delight on 9/17/2012, 8:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Glasses

Post  Delight on 3/24/2012, 7:51 am

• @NayaRivera "Strait" looks like "Strain" with no glasses and two hours of taboo!

• I'm pretty sure the average person spends about half their life looking for their keys or glasses. Let me know if you find mine.

• Playing "Find Chris's Glasses." Not so much fun.

• Another round of "Find Chris's Glasses!" I'm losing. I'm worse than Velma from Scooby-Doo.

• I'm obsessed with the Where's Waldo? application on my iTouch. Hopefully it'll help me find my reading glasses and keys in everyday life.

• I'm sorry, my glasses weren't on! I'm sure "Micheal Jackson" makes lovely music too and the rights are probably far less expensive.

Last edited by Delight on 3/28/2012, 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Clovis

Post  Delight on 3/24/2012, 7:59 am

• Hi Clovis! Do you miss me? Probably not...

• Parts of Clovis could really use emerald dreams...I'm just saying... #glee

• Before I go, I'd like to say hi to my family, fans, the CEHS Kitchen Staff, and Clovis! #glee

• Hanging out with some old Clovis friends! So much fun! Sooo many memories!

• A camera operator I met today grew up in the same Clovis neighborhood I did! Small world!

• @t2theluu I don't think I'm legally allowed back on the Clovis East Campus. #glee

• Denver reminds me sooo much of Clovis, California. Mountains everywhere you look! : )

• @peacelovemagic1: @chriscolfer have you ever swum with dolphins?

Chris Colfer: @peacelovemagic1 No, but I've swam with interestingly shaped people at public pools in Clovis.

• MrPatrickRoche: @chriscolfer I watched some paranormal ghost hunting show. It was about Clovis, cA. apparently there's some haunted hospital/asylum thing?

Chris Colfer: @MrPatrickRoche Nah, that was just my high school.

• TeamGleekKid: They're doing a documentary about a haunted Sanitarium in Clovis, CA. Wonder if @chriscolfer has ever been there? lolz

Chris Colfer: @TeamGleekKid I may have been a patient.

• @jennalovesglee: Clover sounds a lot like Clovis, don't you think?

Chris Colfer: @jennalovesglee I have no idea what you're talking about...

• @fearlessellie: Hey! I've heard about Wolfe Manor, an old haunted asylum in Clovis.. is it the inspiration for your next movie?

Chris Colfer: No, but that place used to freak me out! They turn it into a haunted house during Halloween.

• @Miss_J_Bling: When you were growing up in Clovis, did they have those bikes that sold the Ninja Turtle popsicles?

Chris Colfer: No but the ice cream trucks carried them! And the eye balls were gum!

Last edited by Delight on 5/1/2012, 4:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Birthdays

Post  Delight on 3/25/2012, 6:48 am

• I was just informed by @EltonColferLuvr that today is my 20 and 1/2 birthday. Does that mean I at least get a wine cooler?

• Tomorrow is my 21st Bday, so I would like to apologize now for any inappropriate messages my friends may get. Just be prepared.

• Having a "birthday week" means your friends whore you out at every chance for free cake. Thanks guys for a great night! : )

• I just got a private tour of the Empire State Building! We got to go to the peak where King Kong was shot! Best birthday ever! Thanks guys!

• Thanks everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! Very lucky to have y'all! : )

• @MsLeaMichele Happy Birthday babe!!! I may know someone who can hook you up with some sweet glee merch!

• I got @msleamichele the Spring Awakening soundtrack for her birthday! hehehehe

• @druiddude Happy BeeeeDay!!!

• @alittlelamb Happy Birthday D!!! Hope it's d-lightful, d-licious, and not at all d-pressing! : )

• Happy Birthday @ijennaush and @iharryshum! For your bday I adopted a highway! The 405 stretch between Sunset and Wilshire is all yours!

• @frankenteen Happy Birthday Cory! I'd pinch you but clearly you don't need to grow another inch!

• Chris Colfer: @Mark_Salling Happy B-Day Sally!

Mark Salling: @chriscolfer Thanks, but its actually pronounced SAWlly

Chris Colfer: @Mark_Salling Jeez. SAWrry.

• @DarrenCriss Happy birthday, dude! I heard Madonna is performing at your party?

• Happy belated birthday to one of my favorite partners in crime, @RebelWilson!!! I owe you a stop sign ; )

Last edited by Delight on 3/31/2012, 9:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Glee Cast Part 2

Post  Delight on 3/25/2012, 6:56 am

• Amber Riley is a human iTunes.

• @msamberriley I've had about 7,000 people tell me to wake up because of you. Thanks. A phone call would have sufficed.

• Just found out @msamberriley posted a pic of me at the gym. I will get her back, when she's least expecting it...

• @MsAmberRiley Did you try flushing that jacket you don't like down the toilet again?

• It isn't a day until @msamberriley rips someone a new one on Twitter. That's why we're friends.

• Watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta with @msamberriley is an experience all should have.

• Germany is a winter wonderland! Want to throw a snow ball at @MsAmberPRiley but she may kill me. European Adventure begins!

• @IjennaUsh and @NayaRivera It's about time you wenches got back.

• @ijennaush miss you too! @iharryshum were you in the new iPod commercial?! I'd recognize that moonwalk anywhere!

• Someone better come back married!!! @ijennaush @druiddude @totle9 @nayarivera @mark_salling

• Contrary to tabloid belief, @ijennaush and @msleamichele are hard core vegetarians! But I did put bacon bits in their salads once. Hehe.

• Someone please ask @druiddude what a bunion birth is. MWAHAHAHA!

• Follow @msleamichele, she's sitting next to me and was going to hurt me if I didn't post this...

• Lea Michele: Watched fireworks on the beach last night with those I love. Then ended the night sitting by the fire under the stars : )

Chris Colfer: @msleamichele I was dog piled by my cousins, almost lost an eyebrow by the barbecue, and ate my weight in corn. Can we trade next year?

• Lea Michele: @chriscolfer hahaha you're sooooo funny!!! Wonder what our babies would look like??? : )

Chris Colfer: @msleamichele I couldn't handle a Colchele baby! There isn't enough tranquilizers in the world!

• Dianna Agron @alittlelamb: Hello Los Angeles. Even the airport feels rather nice.

Chris Colfer: @alittlelamb So glad you're home! I've missed you! Your movie star career just isn't working for me!

• Dianna Agron: @chriscolfer where did you go? Down the rabbit hole? Why didn't you take me?

Chris Colfer: @alittlelamb don't worry, if I was falling down a rabbit hole you'd be the first person I'd grab on to!
    ; )

• Cory Monteith @frankenteen: can anyone tell me why you have to wash new sheets before you use them? because these seem like perfectly good sheets to me.

Chris Colfer: @frankenteen Because they may have been returned :-/

• Cory Monteith: in London! Any tourismical suggestions?

Chris Colfer: @frankenteen Go to the Tower of London! There's no cell reception in the torture chamber! Also, take the creepy Jack the Ripper night tour!

• Cory Monteith: @chriscolfer looking well dressed and somewhat sleepy at the Nylon shoot. http://yfrog.com/17indqj

Chris Colfer: @frankenteen If I could reach that high I'd smack you for posting that picture.

• @frankenteen Why are you so tall? Did you grow up near a Nuclear plant?

• Chord Overstreet: Hey everyone @chriscolfer wants to get a tattoo! What do you think he should get!? I vote @Mark_Salling face!

Chris Colfer: @chordoverstreet Hardy hardy ha, very funny. I can't get a tattoo, not again...

Chord Overstreet: @chriscolfer not after that one mistake of a tattoo me and you both got to match.

Chord Overstreet: I have the perfect tattoo you can get @chriscolfer A golden globe. Put it where u like.

Last edited by Delight on 3/31/2012, 9:46 am; edited 12 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Holidays other than Christmas and Halloween

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/25/2012, 1:58 pm

27 Nov 2009
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I wonder if the Pilgrims and Indians had a kid's table...

• Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope you're spending this obnoxious day with a person you love, by choice if not by force! <3 <3 <3

• Happy New Years! My resolution for 2011 is to misbehave as much as possible so I'll have an interesting 2012 resolution!

• Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm so thankful I have all of you to share my everyday awkward experiences with! Xoxo

• My biggest New Year's resolution will be to do something fun for New Years next year. I always end up over-eating at my Aunt's house.

• Happy New Year! I'm living proof of how much one year can change your life! Hope 2010 is as amazing as 2009 was! : )

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/8/2012, 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Chris and Food

Post  Delight on 3/26/2012, 7:07 am

• I love the Trader Joe Chocolate Covered Pretzels! They're these pretzels covered in chocolate you get at Trader Joe's!

• Just ate a Glee pastry with my face on it. I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day with that one.

• Okay, thought that was a hard boiled egg...interesting way to start the day...

• The Winter Olympics make me really want some ice cream...

• I was gonna bring cookies to a party but since most of the people there have nature adjectives as first names they may not be a cookie crowd

• I went to a friends house and brought macadamia nut cookies. Guess what he's allergic to? Macadamia nut cookies. #NoGoodDeed.

• I'm going to start eating healthier today! Well, maybe tomorrow...actually, Sunday seems better...Monday for sure!

• I just made vegan mac and cheese but I ended up using real milk and cheese...Pretty sure I failed that one.

• I'm sick : ( Some Benadryl, Vicks, and Ben & Jerry's should cure me.

• I made Halloween cookies today...yeah, they're already gone...

• At @msamberriley's over-eating some amazing food. I feel like one of those guys in Alien right before it bursts through their stomach.

• @MsAmberRiley I'll bake cookies! Well, I'll put them on a tray and sprinkle them a bit.

• Eating junk food while waiting for my healthy food to cook...hmmm...

• Moving today! Wish me luck! Have a craving for sweet potatoes randomly...

Last edited by Delight on 3/31/2012, 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Lea's tweets about Chris Part 1

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 8:17 pm

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lea's Tweets About Chris--Part 2

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 8:57 pm

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lea's Tweets about Chris--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 10:08 pm

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lea's tweets about Chris--Part 4

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 10:29 pm

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/27/2012, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Dianna's tweets about Chris

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/26/2012, 11:38 pm

(Text of the tumblr post posted below)

Sometimes you have moments….

Sometimes you have moments where you lose your mind. This happened to me last night. I was on the way home from work, and I got really excited that I would be able to make it to Barnes and Noble before eleven, when the store closes. I stop in, take my time, shop around. I buy all the books that I plan on reading this year, enough to fill my two large bags full. There’s a pep in my step as I walk to the parking lot, I picture curling up with my book when I get home, lighting my candles, pouring some tea. I had no idea that dreamy moment would never happen. Not last at least. I get to my car, and I can’t find my keys. I kneel down and start to panic, frantically tearing through my purse. The only shiny metal objects I find are leftover coins from Paris. I decide to empty the contents of my purse onto the pavement, scouring every last inch. The contents are few, and the keys are nowhere to be found. I retrace my steps: I locked my car, put my keys in my purse, zipped my bag, walked to B&N, collected books, purchased books (which required opening my purse, taking out my wallet, returning the wallet and zipping up my purse), walked to my car, opened my purse, which led to this moment, keys gone, nowhere to be seen. Where did I lose my keys? This has never happened before! I have lost many things, my phone, earrings, house keys, etc. But never my car keys! B&N is now closed. My phone is dying and I call Chris. The doll that he is, he comes to my rescue. We call AAA, they patch me to a locksmith because my AAA is expired and needs to be renewed and being after hours, they can’t do it until morning. To my chagrin, I find out that only dealerships can duplicate a new key for my Mini Cooper, although there are many other brands of cars that locksmiths can make duplicates for on site. Just not mine. Disappointing news. The need to get into my house before morning is great, and I’m brainstorming ways to remedy these unlucky circumstances. I have already called my friend who has my spare, but she isn’t answering because she is on a date, which I found out later. Then, I realized that I might have a spare house key in the car. This night is turning into a comedy of errors. The locksmith comes, I show him which button opens the door. He shoves a metal rod into my poor little mini and fishes around for a very long time without success. I excuse myself and get into Chris’ car, because it is freezing. Out of nowhere, two women walk up with coffee in their hands, and ask the man if he needs help. He is clearly a locksmith, complete with tools and a truck, but in his reverent struggle, the two women think that they should join him. After a few minutes of Chris and I watching the women and the locksmith (very comical I must say as they bossed him around) the hilarious ladies flag down another mini driver en route to Duponts. The mini driver is Lillian (as we find out) and the two women think that she should insert her car keys into mine, in case it might open my car. I jump out of Chris’ car at this point, introduce myself to Lillian and the women, and try to stop the madness. They are adamant. Clearly it won’t work. Alas, Lillian, the locksmith and I oblige the two older women. Clearly, it didn’t work. The locksmith has called a friend to come help him out, and Chris has called BMW’s roadside assistance. Lillian has now recognized Chris and me, and is lovely, says she is a fan of the show, helps with the process of everything, even calls her AAA to try and help. It is really funny when you are going through a ridiculous experience like last night’s and someone recognizes you. You feel like a child. A silly little girl who has lost her keys. I felt like repeating this phrase over and over again, “Yes, I momentarily lost my mind and the keys. No, I don’t do this all the time I swear.” It is at this moment that all I want to do is punch in the window, grab my house keys and run away. Pretend none of this ever happened. Pretend I don’t even own a car. Take my bike everywhere. I don’t really need a car, do I? The locksmith’s friend has arrived. He is supposed to be the master, the professor of all locksmiths. He tells us all to back away. To his horror, he can’t open the car! He struggles for twenty minutes, just in time for the BMW roadside assistance guy to arrive, and tow my Mini to the dealership, so that my car would not be impounded in the Farmer’s Market parking lot (which the guards assured me it would be if I left it overnight). WHAT A NIGHT! Last but not least, Chris the saint (who gets five hundred brownie points and a nice sushi dinner) drives me to Millie’s house (she called back in the middle of it all) we retrieve my house key. Finally I am home about two and a half hours later. Note to self, losing your car key is not fun. Note to self, Chris is a saint. Life is full of peaches, limes, lemons and pears. Last night was a sour, sour lemon and was a night that I hope to never repeat. Although, Chris and I did get quite a few laughs out of the madness. As of today, I have a AAA card en route to my address. I still can’t believe the chain of events that occurred. Good night, good night. Guard your keys everyone!!!

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Chris and Adele

Post  Delight on 3/27/2012, 8:45 am

• Oh Adele...how you pull the strings of my wee little heart...

• @JuliaLovesNaya I love Adele! I have her email address...but I've been too shy to email her...”

• Has anyone else had the Adele mashup on repeat for the last four hours?

• Tonight is the big sectionals episode of glee! If they did Adele again, my money would be on the #TroubleTones, sorry #NewDirections...

• @ArielAdele: @chriscolfer what do you do when your heart gets broken ?

Chris Colfer: @ArielAdele Eat ice cream and listen to Adele. The usual.

• @BrittanaRiot: What would you do if I bought you a llama that can sing like Adele?

Chris Colfer: @BrittanaRiot Does she sing hits like "Grazing in the Deep" and "Llama Like You"???

Chris Colfer: @BrittanaRiot Llama Adele: "We could have ate it all, Grazing in Deep! You had my heart inside your hoof..."
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris and Kristin Chenoweth

Post  Delight on 3/27/2012, 9:06 am

• Insanely happy for @KChenoweth! She deserves that Emmy and every wonderful thing she gets! Just wait, she's absolutely phenomenal in Glee!

• Who else can say @KChenoweth got them drunk?! Only me! Watch Glee tonight! =)

• I have met many of my heroes in the last year, but @KChenoweth takes the cake! She is just as sweet and loving as she is talented!

• Just saw the amazing @KChenoweth in Promises, Promises! It's a great show and the cast is hysterical! Go see it!

• I'm so excited to be on @jayleno tonight with @KChenoweth!!! I'd walk to Mars for that girl.

• Chris Colfer: Headed to the Creative Arts Emmys to present! I'm rooting for Dot, Kristin, Gwyneth, and our amazing crew! Not that I'm Glee-biased...

Kristin Chenoweth: @chriscolfer my mom loves u! You were a great presenter at CA Emmys! Brad and u! Perfect. Love u my sweet

Chris Colfer: @KChenoweth Haha! It was definitely a growing experience! I'm so glad you and Dot were there to witness it! Please tell Mom I said hello!

• Chris Colfer: PS - It's mid-January

Kristin Chenoweth: @chriscolfer ps. Not where I am babe! Warm. 85 and sunny! Xo

Chris Colfer: @KChenoweth Lucky girl! I can't wait for your show to start, hun! : )

• Chris Colfer: I'm filming something very dangerous and possibly life threatening tomorrow for episode 3-02 of Glee...yes, it was my idea.

Kristin Chenoweth: @chriscolfer please be careful!
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris commenting on the Glee Pilot

Post  Delight on 3/27/2012, 10:33 am

• Hey everyone! I'll be tweeting all night with you guys during Glee! I may get a little annoying after a while...Talk to you soon! : )

• I'm doing the off-beat "dahs" in Don't Stop Believeing. I kinda look like a fish. #glee

• Why wasn't "When there's a Will, there's a way!" a tag line for Glee??

• Just think, something YOU did in 1993 could be on Emma's computer. Technology, huh? #glee

• Amber kept laughing during the "Pee Balloon" lines. I was tempted to throw one at her. #glee

• That mullet makes my life! #glee

• I love scenes when jocks are told off. Very therapeutic. #glee

• I'm pretty sure my clothes were blankets. But pricey blankets. #glee

• And so Will left Glee...in a spinoff called "Will's World." #glee

• That woman should not reproduce. #glee

• Once again, there are people sitting at home not getting the prostate joke. So sad. #glee

• I'm pretty sure some of those dancers went to rehab after that dance. #glee

• We didn't have to act during the Rehab number, they were that good. Freakishly good. #glee

• I love how Emma is the guidance councilor but she needs the most guidance herself. #glee

• I wonder who gave Sue hepatitis. #glee

• Wouldn't it be funny if Terri had a Christmas closet and they were Jewish....just a thought. #glee

• What's wrong with craft rooms? I'd TOTALLY have one...right next to my at home day spa #glee

• Amber would like to publicly apologize to Kelly...

• I was in Grease during High School (who wasn't?) Guess who I was!!! #glee

• Parts of Clovis could really use emerald dreams...I'm just saying... #glee

• @brianjones2007 I have no say in the outfits I wear, but It's best that I don't. #glee

• Who takes showers in High School? Seriously? #glee

• I'm pretty sure Will would be arrested for watching a student take a shower. #glee

• Just watching the locker room scene makes me gag at the memory of the locker room smell...and anything athletic/PE/sports related.

• Sheets and Things makes me want to decorate my bathroom. #glee

• Drug dealing teachers?? Where do you see that? Oh yeah, the 5 o'clock news... #glee

• You gotta love Howard Bamboo!

• I hope Sheets and Things isn't victimized by the recession.

• Will reminds me of my Speech and Debate coach. Everyone should have a teacher like that. : )

• We had soooo much fun filming the audition scenes. #glee

• I don't wish a slushee in the face to my worst enemies. It's like being bitch-slapped by an iceberg.

• @msamberriley Who wouldn't RESPECT you after that? #glee

• @FJMActive I auditioned for Glee with Mr. Cellophane actually! Go figure

• Does anyone get the "New Directions" joke? #glee

• @bblake89 What was in the dumpster? Bits of glass and metal #glee

• I do wish they had told me what was in the dumpster before they threw me in. #glee

• I'm a method actor and demanded there be real garbage in the dumpster.

Last edited by Delight on 3/29/2012, 7:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Tweets

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top