Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

+24
M&M
Emile
Divalicious
red texta
Struck by Lightning
Coolbeans3131
CloveGlee
sjonnepon
ry_kurtsie
Ireth
arina
Vir Cotto
Delight
sahhar
ColferGirl
dap1217
mellama
brisallie
ColferInspired
Shinra17
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
28 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  Shinra17 3/21/2012, 11:59 am

I think I haven't seen it here yet

new promo from ontd-glee again.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  arina 3/21/2012, 12:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Does anyone recall anywhere where Chris might have said that Klaine should sing Come What May? I know Marie said it was a favorite song of Chris'. Does anyone know where he said that?

ETA. Never mind. I found it
Before that Golden Globe video Chris already said that 'Come What May' was one of the greatest lovesongs ever.
Here's the interview of Glee guys on love songs where he said that (WARNING: Darren is at the beginning, Chris is at 1.00 )

I think Chris just wants to sing 'Come What May' real bad and doesn't really care who he has to sing it with. I don't think he wants it exclusively for Klaine.
What I do think is that Chris wants to sing the Satine part Rolling Eyes , so I think he'll prefer Klaine over Hummelberry, because when he sings this song with a girl he will be stuck with the Christian part. Razz
Of course he wants:

"Well, in terms of romance and songs, is there any number you would want Kurt to sing to Blaine?
CC: Yes! I would love to sing “Come What May” from MOULIN ROUGE. I would be Nicole Kidman, of course."
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/21/2012, 12:22 pm

^After all: Kurt gets to be Meg Ryan to Blaine's Billy Crystal. Rolling Eyes

Not to forget that Kurt wanted to be Dianna Ross when he thought of singing 'Endless Love' with Finn.

Sometimes I don't know if I should love or hate this show..... unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2012, 8:07 pm

I'm sure some people here won't be happy about this tweet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/21/2012, 8:10 pm

^ Puckurt is on! lol
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/21/2012, 8:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

I'm sure some people here won't be happy about this tweet.
Maybe it's about fight club. dryy But we obviously can't talk about that.

In the mean time Kurt is probably helping the girls pick out dresses for Graduation Day, while getting a facial (a real one) and his nails done. Or maybe he's holding Karofsky's hand while talking about not being able to pass and having a gayface, because, you know..... Karofsky totally understands about that, and the God Squad, Kurt's closest friends, were not available to talk to. :angry:

It's getting too exhausting to work myself into a rage anymore. I just wish I wouldn't care anymore either. :(

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/22/2012, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/21/2012, 9:56 pm

Just what I was thinking. Of course, what would Kurt do in a bro's scene dryy . Honestly, it would be fun to see him interact more with the guys.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/21/2012, 10:46 pm

Perhaps they are revisiting Emma's pamphlets, the Joys of washing "down there" to prevent jock rash. Kurt, who figured this out when he was two, does not find it necessary to participate.

It is tiring, how lazy the writers can be, same people singing, dancing and kissing. I have reached a more zen state, nothing they do surprises me, or disappoints me. I have the consolation that Kurt will exist in fan fiction, giving him the recognition he deserves. That Chris will continue to amaze us with his drive, talent and humbleness. On the rare occasions that the writers give Kurt success, I shall gush with all the Kurtsies. When they pass him by, because we can't have him too amazing (might make some less amazing actors/characters look bad), I will sigh and whine a little, but not waste my energy, because it does nothing.

I still hold out the hope that as Chris is their only young Golden Globe winner, and his is the only name bandied about for emmy's, that the Fox execs might give them a gentle reminder not to waste Chris.

Another consolation is that some of the screen time is being taken by people who are likely to not be briught back, whereas Chris will be returning. Hopefully a successful movie and book will put him even more in the forefront, as FOX is not having a great season, they might get a little pushy on who should be getting major storylines.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2012, 11:00 pm

banzai Great attitude, Divalicious Smile

I just try to enjoy every second Chris is on my TV screen (especially the moments when he's not onscreen with you know who). And when all else feels, I remind myself that Chris is probably making more than a million dollars a year from this crappy show, so I'm all for him making money so that he can continue to work on his projects.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/22/2012, 5:05 am

Shinra17 wrote:^ Puckurt is on! lol
Haha, it was about time!
Divalicious wrote:It is tiring, how lazy the writers can be, same people singing, dancing and kissing. I have reached a more zen state, nothing they do surprises me, or disappoints me. I have the consolation that Kurt will exist in fan fiction, giving him the recognition he deserves. That Chris will continue to amaze us with his drive, talent and humbleness. On the rare occasions that the writers give Kurt success, I shall gush with all the Kurtsies. When they pass him by, because we can't have him too amazing (might make some less amazing actors/characters look bad), I will sigh and whine a little, but not waste my energy, because it does nothing.
^^^^
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2012, 6:02 am

The can have all their bro scenes they want, if that means I get more Kurt/Rachel, Kurt/Sue, Kurt/Burt, even Kurt/Puck, maybe some Kurt/Brittany or Santana. With the exception of the wonderful Cory and at times Kevin, every other guy mentioned there I could care less, they are all terrible actors any way and terrible characters too. And lets face it, Kurt likes to be around girls more, he identifies with them more in an emotional sense, it's been cannon for 58 episodes and one of the rare things in this show that has been consistent.

And too all you hates sw022 , I'm a big Moulan Rouge fan and I would love if Chris got to sing any song from it, even Come What May (it's a wonderful, simple love duet and I don't give a shit who he sings it with honestly). Other songs from it that I would want are The Love Medley or Your Song. I'm past the point of a song suiting this singer or that, because I think RIB don't care about that at all any more, and I doubt any duet could come out worse the Candles. I hope they don't prove me wrong, although, I won't hold my breath.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2012, 6:16 am

^I love 'Candles'. :(

I'm a big Moulin Rouge fan too, and I want Kurt to sing 'Come What May', but not the Satine part. I don't care about all the female songs he did so far, but this female part is not a good choice for him music technique wise. It wouldn't be another 'Candles', it would be another 'It's All Over'.

I want the Love Medley of Moulin Rouge on Glee: it is fantastic. Sometimes I think Glee has looked at Moulin Rouge and copied much of its format: that movie was very forward and inventive with their music and the way they used it in the narrative.
And I prefer Ewan McGregor's version of 'Your Song' over anyone elses. I love his voice. wub Chris's voice is quite similar to his, actually.

As for Kurt not being with the boys again: I don't give a sh*t about those characters either (except for Finn), and I know Kurt wants to be with the girls.
But if this means another exclusion for Kurt in an activity that should include all boys of ND I'm going to be pissed. And/or if this means that if there is a similar scene with all the girls and Kurt is excluded from that as well (as he was in the song suggestions to Mr. Schue in Yes/No). I guess it depends on what the scene is about, but I don't have much faith in RIB+. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/22/2012, 7:03 am

Uhm, this seems pretty fake (Tina has two songs in one episode, eh...), but anyway:

3x17 - Whitney Houston Tribute

- I’m Your Baby Tonight. Sung by Blaine.
- All The Man That I Need. Sung by Mercedes.
- I Believe In You and Me. Sung by Brittany and Santana.
- I Have Nothing. Sung by Kurt.
- When You Believe by Mariah Carey feat. Whitney Houston. Sung by Rachel and Santana
- Where Do Broken Hearts Go. Sung by Rachel,Kurt,Mercedes and Santana
- Greatest Love Of All. Sung by Finn
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody. Sung by Rachel and Mercedes with New Directions

3x18 ???

- Cry by Kelly Clarkson. Sung by Rachel. (-> probably the only one true)
- We’re Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sisters. Sung by Puck.
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele. Sung by Tina.
- My World Is Empty Without You by Diana Ross and The Supremes. Sung by Kurt with Brittany and Sugar
- Old Fashioned by Mercedes and Artie. Sung by Artie and Mercedes
- Suggestions by Orelia Has Orchestra. Sung by Tina with New Directions

?
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 7:15 am

banzai That is the funniest thing ever. Can you imagine Finn singing "The Greatest Love of All"? OMG, that would be hysterical.

Regarding "Come What Way" the main reason why I don't want Klaine to sing it now is because I think the Klaine stans will send me over the edge if it happens.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2012, 8:20 am

Jellyrolls wrote: banzai That is the funniest thing ever. Can you imagine Finn singing "The Greatest Love of All"? OMG, that would be hysterical.
Actually: I can imagine Finn singing 'The Greatest Love of All'. The verse is very low, and only a few notes in the chorus are high. It's a very good belting song, and if they adapt the key and forget about Whitney's runs it would be an excellent song for a guy with Cory's voice. I'd really like that. blinkk
People underestimate Cory's voice just as they underestimate Chris' because they had had no proper voice training before Glee.

Anyway: I think that list is a fake. It's just a tumblr post and the original tumblr worships Tina and Kurt.
And although 'I Have Nothing' is a great song for Kurt, I don't like the words of it if he is singing it to Blaine. It's a begging song.

Also: why would Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes and Santana all sing 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go'?
Wishful thinking. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/22/2012, 9:26 am

I thought the Artie/Mercedes duet was in 17? If so, then that may be a sign the list is incorrect. That said, I do think there will be a Pezberry duet of When you Believe (I wanted this to be Hummelberry so bad).

I actually think Kurt may be singing that as well, although I think the girls and Kurt song may be Greatest Love of All. No basis for this, just a hunch.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 9:49 am

Hi Bob M&M! It's good to see you here again. I hope you'll come post with us more Smile

I would love to hear Chris sing "The Greatest Love of All." It's one of the few Whitney songs that I actually like.

It's so hard to keep track of what episode they are shooting since there seems that they are filming more than one episode at a time so much.

This hiatis needs to end.

Marie, I actually like Cory's voice (though it took time to grow on me). I just can't hear him singing that song though--maybe the Whitney version is too much in my brain to picture anything but a woman singing that one.

Which reminds me, I still think the Whitney episode is a horrible idea right now. Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/22/2012, 10:07 am

Glorfindel wrote:As for Kurt not being with the boys again: I don't give a sh*t about those characters either (except for Finn), and I know Kurt wants to be with the girls.
But if this means another exclusion for Kurt in an activity that should include all boys of ND I'm going to be pissed. And/or if this means that if there is a similar scene with all the girls and Kurt is excluded from that as well (as he was in the song suggestions to Mr. Schue in Yes/No). I guess it depends on what the scene is about, but I don't have much faith in RIB+. dryy
Usually, when a bunch of high school guys hangs out together, 99.97% of the talk would be about feminine conquests and sexual exploits, I can perfectly picture kurt running away from this kind of male bonding, like he did with the summer night number and I also easily see why blaine would be interested in these topics.

Bah, as far as I'm concerned, since I'm in favor of a certain break-up, I'm glad Kurt is not in a scene his boyfriend is Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/22/2012, 10:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote: banzai That is the funniest thing ever. Can you imagine Finn singing "The Greatest Love of All"? OMG, that would be hysterical.
Actually: I can imagine Finn singing 'The Greatest Love of All'. The verse is very low, and only a few notes in the chorus are high. It's a very good belting song, and if they adapt the key and forget about Whitney's runs it would be an excellent song for a guy with Cory's voice. I'd really like that. blinkk
People underestimate Cory's voice just as they underestimate Chris' because they had had no proper voice training before Glee.

Anyway: I think that list is a fake. It's just a tumblr post and the original tumblr worships Tina and Kurt.
And although 'I Have Nothing' is a great song for Kurt, I don't like the words of it if he is singing it to Blaine. It's a begging song.

Also: why would Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes and Santana all sing 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go'?
Wishful thinking. Rolling Eyes
M&M wrote:I thought the Artie/Mercedes duet was in 17? If so, then that may be a sign the list is incorrect. That said, I do think there will be a Pezberry duet of When you Believe (I wanted this to be Hummelberry so bad).

I actually think Kurt may be singing that as well, although I think the girls and Kurt song may be Greatest Love of All. No basis for this, just a hunch.
Yah, it's just a rumored songs list, but some things for the 3x17 seem plausible.

The Kurt/Brittany/Sugar thing seems out of nowhere. panik
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Coolbeans3131 3/22/2012, 11:09 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Hi Bob M&M! It's good to see you here again. I hope you'll come post with us more Smile
Which reminds me, I still think the Whitney episode is a horrible idea right now. Ugh.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine them being able to pull this off well. Whitney Houston didn't even have that many good songs. Although, Michael Jackson did, and look at some of the strange choices they made there.
Coolbeans3131
Coolbeans3131
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 1:19 pm

Yay! Sweet Hummelberry scene coming up!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2012, 1:25 pm

FINALLY !!! My BB's are together at last. I thought that RIB forgot that both of them applied for the same school. Now we need a HummelBerry duet, STAT !!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 2:04 pm

tanita_mors wrote:FINALLY !!! My BB's are together at last. I thought that RIB forgot that both of them applied for the same school. Now we need a HummelBerry duet, STAT !!!

Yes, we do desperately need a HummelBerry duet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/22/2012, 2:29 pm

signs of a fake song list (all of the below will be present):
- Tina and/or Quinn will have a solo or duet
- Kurt will have a solo or duet
- Brittana will have a duet
- another weird combo of duet singers from no-canon ships.
- Blaine only sings once
- some of hte songs may already be confirmed, mixed w/ the fake ones
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/22/2012, 2:41 pm

Fox Exec Touts 'Powerful Finale' That Will Set Up 'Exciting, Consistent' Season 4
[Dana] Walden added that the final batch of episodes are “emotional” and “funny,” and set the stage for “a very powerful finale when viewers get to see what’s on the horizon for all of these characters that people love so deeply. We’re [building to] a very exciting launch into next season.”

On the topic of Season 4, Walden declined to discuss what Glee‘s post-graduation universe would look like — or which members of the current cast would be populating it. But she assured fans that, when the dust settles, the show will still feel like Glee.
TvLine
To me, Glee has been powerfully and consistently depressing for my psyche. Need I say more?
So let me speculate: in college, R and K will continue to be losers, not getting the parts they want, being bullied, kicked in the nads day in and day out - if this is what "feels like Glee" is about, I quit. but, if all she means that there will still be singing and dancing, yeah I can take that, but please give us some Hummelberry duets!!! Why is it so hard!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next