Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

+24
M&M
Emile
Divalicious
red texta
Struck by Lightning
Coolbeans3131
CloveGlee
sjonnepon
ry_kurtsie
Ireth
arina
Vir Cotto
Delight
sahhar
ColferGirl
dap1217
mellama
brisallie
ColferInspired
Shinra17
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
28 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 9:07 am

Part of me wishes I didn't read these spoilers, not because of the spoilers themselves but because it's embarrassing to read how much the Klainers and Blaine fans badger the person. I have to say, though, my favorite question was the Blaine and Tina one. That one had me LOL.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  tanita_mors 2/20/2012, 11:13 am

Blaine fans can go suck it. He can't act out of his ass in his scenes with Chris (God, it feels good to be able to say that) and I think that the writes know that two. Yes, he has an episode about him next, but looking at the trend we have had before, it will be more song and dance and shallow convo then any real development. He has at least 2 songs in it, plus Bomer.

I'm so glad that Chris is getting strong acting material. He isn't going to get comedy that can rival Modern Family or Big Bang Theory, so why nor give him something he is fantastic at. And the truth is, if the Emmy panel wants to award him for his acting, they will, no matter what kind of episode he submits if he is nominated this year.

I don't think Karofsky is kicking the bucket if there is an opening for his return. It's either bashing, or suicide or suicide provoked by bashing.

I'm pissed that my runaway bride theory was shot down by spoilers. Damn No

Fucking Bride of Frankenteen.

Looking at those Q&A, I'm frankly disgusted by the shear number of pointless and repetitive shipper questions. How many times does someone need to tell you that : No, Quinn isn't a lesbian and she and Rachel aren't riding into the sunset together, that Klaine isn't breaking up and that Kurtofsky is a NO-NO
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/20/2012, 11:49 am

These QnA are really lame, with all these repetitive questions from fans mostly focused on their ship fantasies. The way Karofsky seems to piss klainers to no end make me like him the much more lol. I'm actually excited for this episode, since Chris seems to have some interesting acting going on.
About kurtofsky, I really don't care, they're fictional characters and I've seen much crazier stuff in the fiction world. As long as Chris and Max are good enough to convince me that their character have developped feelings for each other, I'm ok.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 11:51 am

I had a random thought about why the Finchel wedding could happen. Maybe they want to have them living together in NY, and don't want to deal with the backlash of having them co-habitating before marriage? This is assuming that the wedding goes through and they actually get married.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/20/2012, 2:47 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I had a random thought about why the Finchel wedding could happen. Maybe they want to have them living together in NY, and don't want to deal with the backlash of having them co-habitating before marriage? This is assuming that the wedding goes through and they actually get married.
... because there would be backlashes because of it? Shocked

No sure if it is legit but I'm more and more excited

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 2 Tumblr_lzp9p6JyWH1r3digpo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 3:21 pm

that screenshot seem legit. there are 2 more also part of hte ending scenes: one is Quinn using a cellphone probably texting (a car seems to come from her side and she wasn't looking), so she will get into an accident. btw lots of people get into accidents w cellphone usage especially texting. I am glad they actually show that on the show.
the other spoiler pic is blaine smiling w/ Sebby during the competition. sebby and blaine in front of the warblers and a partial image of hte trophy. not sure if sebby was holding the trophy, someone else was holding it and handing it to blaine (the leader of ND apparently in that scenerio).

here's the link to ontd_glee page where you can see the pictureshttp://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1712134.html
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 6:08 pm

Quinny texting and driving. Bad girl.

Dave in the hospital with no signs of injuries makes the suicide thing more likely than the gay bashing (i.e. if he was gay bashed, I'd think he would have had visible injuries on his face where as if he tried to kill himself by swallowing a bunch of pills there wouldn't be visible injuries). But that's just me speculating.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 6:10 pm

^ agree.

btw I hate people who are on their cell when they drive. last year I was in a shopping center and a person talking and laughing on his friggin cell drove directly toward me in an intersection even though I have right of hte way he's got a stop sign. I blasted my horns and took a while for him to stop. lucky he wasn't fast because we were in a shopping center, like 5-10 m/hr or something or I would have been hit in a blink. the thing is he's driving a giant SUV and I am in sub compact. It doesn't matter I am 100% right and he's 200% wrong, when it comes to a collision I am the one who will get smashed. I wish they will jsut ban cell use altogether consider statistics and studies all support such a ban. cell use is not only dangerous to the users themselves, but innocent drivers too, because no matter how careful you are, it's impossible to avoid someone who are totally distracted from the road. You may be completely right, but if you get killed, or suffer from permanent injury of some sort, it's your loss, and no amount of compensation can bring your old life back.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/20/2012, 6:54 pm

I don't have that bad habit, I can't drive with a phone in one hand ooppss
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 7:12 pm

I was crossing a street in a crosswalk last week, and almost got hit by a girl who was texting and driving. She had no clue I was there. She came within about six inches of hitting me-if I wasn't paying attention, and didn't stop, I would have been road pizza. I have grown into the habit of not crossing streets until I make eye contact with the driver.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 2 Empty Finn's blackmail pic

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 9:33 pm

not sure where to put this but it's funny:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 2 Tumblr_lzpq9vr6Jd1qdxjn9

This is the picture from tomorrow night’s episode that Cory gave us when we visited the set. He signed it:
Cassady + Tristan!
Thanks for hanging out!
Cory Monteith

x

Last edited by fantastica on 2/20/2012, 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/20/2012, 9:39 pm

It looks horribly fake to me. Cory's body is much more massive than that.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 9:42 pm

it maybe a photoshopped prop used for the show. i dont think it's photoshoped by the poster.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 9:48 pm

That picture is creepy. Is he squeezing a nipple?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 9:53 pm

looks like it. he looks way too smallish/skinny to be cory. well, that's the whole idea - that it's a photoshopped fake used to blackmail rachel. At least we know his midsection is not brown, but black. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 10:24 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if the body double for the picture was actually Chris?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 10:35 pm

^ I actually thought about the same thing but it sounds even more creepy so I didn't say it. Razz tonguue

I honestly don't htink it's him though. his arms and shoulders are a bit too "riped/chisled" for chris.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 10:43 pm

I don't really think it's Chris. I just think it would be funny if it was because some of his fans really want to see more of Chris' body than I have the desire to see.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 10:52 pm

probably one of hte extras who play in the swim team, or one of hte male backup dancers.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2012, 11:00 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Of course Chris got the best material. It's because he can handle it better than anyone else.

And with that I completely agree.

I would love it if Chris got another Golden Globe nomination, but I wouldn't hold my breath. beam koukou

I thought I would join in.

Loving this forum. aa54
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 11:02 pm

welcome Liz! I see you are already abusing your smilies. moque
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2012, 11:27 pm

fantastica wrote:welcome Liz! I see you are already abusing your smilies. moque

There are so many of them. Razz

And that pic with Blaine and Sebby, I don't see that as Blaine smiling. It looks more like grimace to me.

And yeah I am definitely going to be abusing these smilies banzai Razz Razz Razz

And so far episode 15 sounds like a big snooze fest to me Sleep .

And at the moment I am really hungry. miamiam lol!

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 11:55 pm

I can't wait for episode 15! I think the fact that the cast has been tweeting and talking about how shocking it's going to be says a lot about it. 22 hours until it airs here!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 11:57 pm

you forgot to take your memory-med. episode 15 is the "big brother". dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 11:59 pm

fantastica wrote:you forgot to take your memory-med. episode 15 is the "big brother". dryy

Ohh. Sorry. I forget how to count sometimes.

Episode 15 is the episode where I intend to take lots of bathroom breaks while watching.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next