The Land of Stories 5 : Book Tour 2016

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Land of Stories 5 : Book Tour 2016

Post  ColferInspired on 7/24/2016, 6:20 pm

fangirlftshipper

L.A TLOS5 tour experience.
*Sorry if i have typos, my main language is spanish*
Ok, so my mom and i went to see Chris Colfer on L.A today. (07/23/2016) We got there at 11:30 and were the fifth people in there.
We waited for hours and they opened the door of the auditorium at 3:00, we sat in the third row, just in front of Chris’s chair and it was perfect.
While we were waiting Ashley Fink entered and i was freaking out inside and keeping it cool on the outside. 
We waited a couple minutes more and Ashley and Will sat down in the public too! I tought that was really cool.
When Chris entered i probably died, we all clapped and he said hi, told us it was good to be home, AND HE MADE A JOKE ABOUT HAMILTON (He said he was sorry for the people who were there because they wanted hamilton tickets, because the school were it was is named Hamilton High school.)
Then he took a selfie (it was very dark, so i don’t know if he will post it) And he said “If i look cute i’ll post it, if not… you will never see it) Of course we all laughed, but he always looks cute on the pictures.
Then he read a chapter from TLOS 5 (His voices for the characters are awesome, if you have the audiobooks you’ll know.)
Then he did the costume contest (The winners were Harper the harp and Cornelius.) and all the participants recived a Book huggers patch.
Then there was a trivia (Very easy questions, except for one or two that were a little hard)
Then the Q&A (And omg, he did an impression of cooper and Brian and he was so cute)
Then he read us a “message for all storytellers” by mother goose herself. 
And last but not least he did the raffle for the meet and greet.
And after that i took a picture with Ashley and Will! they were so nice! Ashley liked my shirt and i was probably freaking out internally again.
And Will was awesome with the fans, he is a very cool guy.

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land of Stories 5 : Book Tour 2016

Post  ColferInspired on 7/24/2016, 6:24 pm

coffee-cats-and-colfer

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6