Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 3/9/2016, 7:02 am

This is definitely one of my favourite photoshoots. ded 

I don't think the magazine exists anymore.

But I cannot be certain of that. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  bayth on 3/9/2016, 8:40 pm

I haven't seen anyone posting photos from the actual magazine. The photographer is posting them on his own.

No Tofu magazine is very strange. The online site has a list of locations that you can purchase the magazine, but it sounds like they only send 4 copies to the sites. The online site does have articles for viewing, but none with Chris. Maybe something will be there in the future.

If we keep retweeting from the photographer maybe he'll keep posting outtakes.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 3/22/2016, 9:53 pm

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Empty jenna ushkowitz

Post  Kurt addict on 3/24/2016, 6:10 pm

Any one else seen the lovely interview with Jenna? She talks about Chris with such love and admiration it's so cute. I had to smile when she said that basically one day they would all work for him! Even the interview through in how talented chris was. The interview is on you tube I just couldn't get the link

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Image11
[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/24/2016, 6:57 pm

Kurt addict wrote:Any one else seen the lovely interview with Jenna? She talks about Chris with such love and admiration it's so cute. I had to smile when she said that basically one day they would all work for him! Even the interview through in how talented chris was. The interview is on you tube I just couldn't get the link

Thank you for the heads up!

Here is a linK:

http://dailychriscolfer.tumblr.com

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 3/24/2016, 9:29 pm

Buenos wrote:
Kurt addict wrote:Any one else seen the lovely interview with Jenna? She talks about Chris with such love and admiration it's so cute. I had to smile when she said that basically one day they would all work for him! Even the interview through in how talented chris was. The interview is on you tube I just couldn't get the link

Thank you for the heads up!

Here is a linK:

Here's the youtube version:

She starts speaking about Chris around the 47:25 mark. The host is a tool when he says "I just assumed he was gay."
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Empty Tim Rice

Post  Kurt addict on 3/29/2016, 2:39 am

Did anyone else watch the Tim Rice program? They had different people on singing songs from his productions, they had a man on called Rufus wainwright and he sang "don't cry for me Argentina " it was awful, Chris Killed it when he sang it in comparison, I felt like I should send a copy to Tim Rice, for him to see how a man can sing it, I don't know what Rufus was thinking when he sang it but it truly was awful.
Chris I so miss your voice my iPod needs more

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/29/2016, 3:56 am

I confess that Rufus Wrainwright is a fave performer of mine, coool .  However, it's more per his song styling, lyrical context (he's a songwriter and composer himself) and overall persona than for having a classically "good" singing voice..  I think of him more as a performance artist in a matter of speaking.  Among other things, I know Rufus has been working on an original opera, a very interesting and innovative artist in his his own right.

So  with that caveat, I would have to agree that Chris has a "better" singing voice, all subjective, naturally. Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/31/2016, 5:50 am

The complete, first-ever Golden Girls retrospective, packed with hundreds of exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes and never-before-revealed stories, more than two hundred color and black-and-white photos, commentary, and more. […] Golden Girls Forever includes:

Why I Love the Girls: Lance Bass, Laverne Cox, Ross Mathews, Perez Hilton, Zachary Quinto, Chris Colfer, Jason Collins, and many, many other celebrities share their love of the Girls.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 3/31/2016, 9:11 pm

A quote from Chris in an article in Entertainment Weekly this week regarding crazy fandoms and social media.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Img_0510

I love Chris. He is so done with Glee and *laine.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict on 4/7/2016, 1:31 pm

theblueswing
Kurt’s elevator outfit. No black tank or jacket,but they weren’t in the description.

Huge bonus because the vest is from one of my fave Kurt outfits of all time. The New Rachel when he’s sorting sheet music in the choir room. It also has a tag that says its from Kowloon dated 3/10/76. I can actually wear that (yay).

I wish I could describe how tiny the pants and shirt are - you can tell they were altered down.

I’m just really happy to have this and to share the pics. If you ever see me walking around San Francisco in the vest, say hi Smile
I saw this on tumbler and I thought you all would like to read what the purchaser said about the outfit of Kurts he had bought, there were photos to, but I never seem to be able to link them here, so if someone else can please do! And thank yountonthebluesing for sharing this with us.

[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2016, 3:11 pm

http://www.parents-choice.org/product.cfm?product_id=34225&StepNum=1&award=aw

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Award_recom

[quote]Colfer's narration is zippy and fun. They're his words, so he knows how they should be read. With plenty of smart one-liners ("The Big Bad Wolf was a great villain, but a better rug") Colfer is clearly having fun delivering them.

- See more at: http://www.parents-choice.org/product.cfm?product_id=34225&StepNum=1&award=aw#sthash.UiF4r9YM.dpuf[
/quote]
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/22/2016, 6:52 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o61vngr9fb1rv6xrao1_540
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/23/2016, 12:14 am

imaging that chris will bring this alien home and his dog will chew it up in a jiffy. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/23/2016, 6:02 am

Did not realize his YA book was slated for this year.

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/

"Stranger Than Fanfiction" by Chris Colfer is set for release on December 6, 2016
chriscolfernews:
Product details
Format: Paperback | 240 pages
Publication date: 06 Dec 2016
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Imprint: ATOM
Language: English
ISBN10: 0349002304
ISBN13: 9780349002309
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict on 4/23/2016, 8:25 am

Buenos wrote:Did not realize his YA book was slated for this year.  

"Stranger Than Fanfiction" by Chris Colfer is set for release on December 6, 2016
chriscolfernews:
Product details

Shows what a little downtime does for him lol boy could not be lazy if he tried, it's great that his writing has been so prolific, but I wish we had seen more of him on our screens Wink

[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 4/23/2016, 10:40 am

Kurt addict wrote:
Buenos wrote:Did not realize his YA book was slated for this year.  

chriscolfernews:
Product details

Shows what a little downtime does for him lol boy could not be lazy if he tried, it's great that his writing has been so prolific, but I wish we had seen more of him on our screens Wink

If things go as planned and he starts filming SMlB after the summer, I think that we'll have plenty of Chris to enjoy.

Three books coming out this year on top of a major film? I am absolutely amazed at his work ethic. It's especially remarkable when you consider what else he's had to deal with this year.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_mxgktfFg8R1rsx0ur
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/25/2016, 4:46 pm

That is insane to put out 3 books in one year. While I suspect that the AbFab movie Chris will probably not have much more than a glorified cameo it will be great to see him on the big screen again, especially with people he admires so much. So looking forward to July for that.

SMLB does seem to be (finally!) ready to start production, by Chris and Joe A Stephenson's twitter exchanges. Plus now the twitter tease about a potential Land of Stories Film adaptation, in addition to Chris talking about a possible stage venture in recent interviews.

It's looking like a very busy schedule for Chris.

bounce bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Empty winner Tribeca

Post  Kurt addict on 4/25/2016, 5:31 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Cg6PkFGW0AAX4q0Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 724674440806694912

Fans have spoken at this years Tribeca, you can watch the film for free at Tv Direct
if you have access hash tag tribeca

[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/27/2016, 7:41 pm

http://chriscolfernews.co/

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6bd83hc171u88r6co1_500

The Top 100 Children’s Books on Goodreads!

Like Charlie finding his golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, a child finding the right book to read opens the door to hours of joy and wonderment…and sometimes Everlasting Gobstoppers! We all have our favorites—the books we read over and over again until the pages were falling out—but which books should be on every kid’s shelves? We ran the numbers on millions of titles to find the top 100 children’s books according to Goodreads members!
We looked for the best reviewed books, all with average ratings above a 4.0 (a high bar that cuts out giants like Ramona and Huck Finn). This time we also decided to focus our search on chapter books and middle grade books for that magical time when a child has graduated from picture books and is reading alone, but isn’t ready for YA favorites such as The Hunger Games. (For teen readers, check out our Top 100 Young Adult Books!) Of course, every child is different and no list is ever complete. What beloved book did you read to tatters when you were a kid?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 5/7/2016, 10:02 am

Chris and Will attended a benefit for Goldie Hawn's childrens foundation yesterday, and Chris has been exceptionally kind in bringing out the pretty for us to enjoy.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6t43kRyZj1rp74xfo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6slefXthc1u88r6co1_r1_540

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_mxgktfFg8R1rsx0ur
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 5/7/2016, 10:08 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6smhf0q8y1u88r6co1_540Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6smhf0q8y1u88r6co2_400Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6smhf0q8y1u88r6co3_400Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6smhf0q8y1u88r6co4_400Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6smhf0q8y1u88r6co5_400Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sz06FDZr1rp74xfo1_500
ded

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/7/2016, 11:42 am

^Chris looks radiant, purple looks really good on him.
And Chris and Will make such a lovely couple. neutre 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sqtdSyvZ1qiqb4io1_400  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sqtdSyvZ1qiqb4io2_400

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sqtdSyvZ1qiqb4io3_400  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sqtdSyvZ1qiqb4io4_400
x

There's a snapchat at  Arrow  chriscolfernews.co of Chris being pulled up on stage to dance.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sss7qaJv1qiqb4io1_r1_400  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sss7qaJv1qiqb4io2_400

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sss7qaJv1qiqb4io3_400  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 Tumblr_o6sss7qaJv1qiqb4io4_400
x

Glorfindel
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 5/8/2016, 4:24 pm

Thanks for the video, pics and gifs. Yeah Chris, and Will too, look so handsome, I appreciate those pics in which his eyes shine so much Smile and is that shirt is purple? oh my eyes, thought was more like dark pink, violet...nevermind.

On a side note: Happy Mother's Day to all moms in the forum, either your kids are human being, or even fur babies :D

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 10 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/8/2016, 8:02 pm

Another thanks from me, for the beautiful photos and clips etc. Chris looks marvelous w/ his beau. I love their outfit colors (and the cuts too).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next