[ 0 ]
38% 38% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
37% 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Re: 6x12x13 " 2009 / Dreams Come True " - SERIES FINALE Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls on 4/16/2015, 12:40 pm

I added the second page. Didn't realize it was two images. I am glad that they cut the "mixed the spermies" part. I hope they cut it before it was filmed. I don't want the tinhatters having that scene

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 6x12x13 " 2009 / Dreams Come True " - SERIES FINALE Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 4/16/2015, 1:24 pm

So glad they cut all of those klaine moments, I've enough with the actual episode, and also I'm tired that klainers everytime they can, brag of how klaine was the top couple and got everything. Please not.

However, is sad that hummelberry scene was cut. I know they had their ups and downs through the years, and in the last two seasons, I can't deny they were moments I didn't get why they were friends. But putting that aside, still I was fond of them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/16/2015, 3:39 pm

- Rachel: Tony award.
- Blaine: Grammy award nominated singer-songwriter.
- Kurt: Obie award and a succesful jewelry line.
- Mercedes: succesful recording artist.
- Artie: one of his movies at a festival.
- Tina: starring in Artie's movie.
- Will: principal of an arts high school.
- Beiste: coach of a professional football team.
EVERYBODY  WINS!!!    

But of course we saw absolutely nothing in the show of how any of them got there, let alone how they worked for it so we'd actually have a reason to care or cheer for them.

I'm glad they cut those Klaine scenes (the introduction one at the school, and the "spermies" one). vomir 
Too bad we didn't get the Hummelberry scene though, and also the Will/Beiste one.

Jeez, I don't miss Glee at all, and I really don't miss getting my bloodpressure up on a regular basis (and not in a good way) because of spoilers/scripts/anything RIB, even when it can't change the show anymore and Kurt is safe and free from any crap that was originally in the scripts and/or deleted.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/16/2015, 5:04 pm

There's apparently also a deleted scene (or just some deleted lines) where Mr. Shue asks Kurt if he should call him Mr. Hummel or Mr. Anderson, and Blaine chimes in saying "We settled on Handerson"
So even in marriage Kurt only gets 1 letter in their ship name.   Evil or Very Mad

And I only just now noticed that Kurt got his Obie award for his portrayal of 'Martha'. I assume that's Martha from 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?'. So Kurt got his Obie for playing a gay version of a female character, and they didn't even change the character's name? In a play where Blaine of course got the male role opposite him.
How typical Glee. dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/16/2015, 5:30 pm

So Kurt giving his work study thesis to the superintendent was a major part of Will becoming principal of an Arts high school.
But of course that was cut. Rolling Eyes

And there's another Hummelberry scene that got cut, mentioning Finn:

This scene sort of acknowledges that Rachel and Kurt were the heart of the show, so of course it got cut.

And lol, Samcedes was probably endgame after all:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/16/2015, 9:13 pm

That Hummelberry scene made me feel so emotional. I would love if they shot this and then was cut, is something I need to see. And though I believe the original glee members (s1) were all important, by other side, still I think Kurt, Rachel and Finn were the heart.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris on 4/16/2015, 11:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Too bad we didn't get the Hummelberry scene though, and also the Will/Beiste one.

Jeez, I don't miss Glee at all, and I really don't miss getting my bloodpressure up on a regular basis (and not in a good way) because of spoilers/scripts/anything RIB, even when it can't change the show anymore and Kurt is safe and free from any crap that was originally in the scripts and/or deleted.

MTE. I felt so detached reading these scenes.

The Hummelberry scene I would have liked to see, but ultimately it got cut from the final episode and that sucks. The "everybody wins" scenario would have been okay if the show were more well-written in general and they didn't rush with S6 or wasted whole episodes on boring storylines (Child Star, RaFoSS) and instead focused on the originals/whoever they gave happy endings to.

They keep doling out these scripts showing cut scenes and instead of feeling nostalgic I just get irritated. After I saw these on tumblr, I blocked the posts already because honestly I couldn't care less anymore.
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top