[ 2 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Re: 6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ireth on 2/21/2015, 8:11 am

That was one of the most horrendous episodes I've ever seen...forcing Kurt to the altar, and exploiting Finn's death (which is the worst because it references Cory's death), Kurt's mom's death, Burt's cancer and Kurt being bashed to do so.

There were some highlights, such as Kurt looking gorgeous (those ripped jeans at the start and the kitten sweater at the end are my favorites), the American Gothic pose and Kurt taking charge of setting up the barn for the wedding.

But the rest... Mad
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/21/2015, 8:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:That is a very odd interview.  Chris seems very subdued at the beginning, and Darren is just over-animatedly faking grinning his way through it.  I didn't think darren was going to let Chris get a word in.  Very awkward.
I agree. Plus the few things Chris managed to say in the first half were then repeated by Darren and made 'bigger', like the kraken remark. It was odd.
And then when Chris finally got to talk about the importance of the characters Darren was just sitting there, wanting to chime in but not getting a chance.

But lol, that Chris mentioned the sex talk between Kurt and Burt as a highlight and important scene, and also talked about how the audience felt when Kurt got a boyfriend (no matter if that was Blaine or someone else). For him the journey of a gay male teen getting to experience love, and the impact it had on society, is still for him mostly about Kurt as an individual, not Klaine.

Klaine however he compares to a kraken, a monster.  sifflou Smile

I haven't watched the episode yet, and since it's my youngest daughter's birthday I might not get to it till very late this evening.
But I've seen the first scene of Kurt running to Blaine's house, and thought it was campy and the dialogue cringeworthy. Even Chris couldn't save that scene imo.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/21/2015, 9:24 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I agree. Plus the few things Chris managed to say in the first half were then repeated by Darren and made 'bigger', like the kraken remark. It was odd.
And then when Chris finally got to talk about the importance of the characters Darren was just sitting there, wanting to chime in but not getting a chance.

Yes, Darren did seem to be trying to elaborate on the few things Chris said. I know Chris generally talks fast, but it seemed like he was really working to make his comments before Darren could chime in again.

It was kind of uncomfortable to watch.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris on 2/21/2015, 9:30 am

Happy birthday to your daughter, Marie! Smile

I think Chris wants to say so much about Klaine and their relationship, and even more about their characters' influences and impact on those who watch the show. He has so much insight on Kurt, and even if the main focus of this interview is Klaine, it's good that he was able to say his piece on so many other topics.

The whole episode was rushed, but to my surprise I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would. Maybe because I set my expectations so low and was focusing on making gifs at the time. Plus Chris looked so very gorgeous in all the scenes, regardless of context.

Eyebrows raised at Blaine's mom being there in the first place, though. Why was she there, if Klaine wasn't planning on getting married until the very last minute? Did Brittany and Santana invite her, and why?

Also after the couples' vows when Burt said "by the power vested on me by the internet," I got excited because heeey there's an in for fic writers, this is a fake marriage, what the hell and all, but then he goes on to add, "and the state of Indiana (?)" I rolled my eyes so hard. This show cannot end soon enough.
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/21/2015, 9:46 am

dimpledchris wrote:Happy birthday to your daughter, Marie! Smile
Thanks. neutre

Eyebrows raised at Blaine's mom being there in the first place, though. Why was she there, if Klaine wasn't planning on getting married until the very last minute? Did Brittany and Santana invite her, and why?
As I said: I haven't watched the episode yet, but I read that Blaine's mom and Carol hadn't even met before the wedding, even though Kurt and Blaine were engaged for about a year!
And yet, Brittana somehow knew Blaine's mom (and Burt and Carol) well enough to invite them to their wedding, which makes no sense at all.

And not only that: the moms also all got matching dresses for their song (which they must have rehearsed, right?) when 2 of them didn't even know one another before the wedding and weren't even aware that their sons were back together at that time!
Glee logic.

Also after the couples' vows when Burt said "by the power vested on me by the internet," I got excited because heeey there's an in for fic writers, this is a fake marriage, what the hell and all, but then he goes on to add, "and the state of Indiana (?)" I rolled my eyes so hard. This show cannot end soon enough.
There's no way that marriage is legal. Because of the Burt 'factor', but also because Kurt and Blaine didn't get a marriage license before the wedding, and as I understand it noone else can do that for them (without their knowledge).
Glee logic. [2]

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 2/21/2015, 12:55 pm

This made absolutely no sense, the episode was badly shaped and written to be allowed in any kind of show in the world and it was beyond redeemable.

I really struggled to watch how Chris had to squirm through yet another completely insane scene, ie. the one where the suits are waiting for them. That was just insanity in a two minute ball. Clever try at the smart camera runs doesn't hide the fact that that scene was utter BS.

No reason, no point. Only reasonable thing would have had this episode be solely about Brittney's and Santana's wedding and yes perhaps give the Klainers a half sorted reconciliation during it. And isn't it funny when you stuff extra bits into a episode like forcing Kurt to marry Bland (who I might add falls under a co-conspiritor in my headcanon), how extra stuffed it really looks? *resentful irony here* Give us a little bone and let Kurt really sing and dance at his own goddamned wedding.

There is no way any reviewer can call this a good episode. If they do, then I'm sure they've never watched proper TV shows.

Even though Kurt was pure cannon feed in this episode and pretty sure from this moment on, I'm not so upset about Kurt forced to marry in this episode, because well they are writing this to be romantic in their production, then so be it. saispa

But I'm seriously worried that this kind of episode gets funding and gets broadcast. If this is all major networks are running with then I'm sure happy I haven't watched so much TV recently.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/21/2015, 1:15 pm

It  was just so odd because the episode didn't give anybody what they wanted.  Kurt didn't grovel and beg  to get back together with Blaine nor did he actually propose like Klainers were screaming for, but was forced to get married by everyone pushing him.

Blaine stans got absolutely zero with Blaine's mother than a throwaway line identifying her (and being introduced to Carole!)  and was shown once again he's nothing but a prop for Kurt.

There  was zero discussion of Klaine's issues and the show literally had them get married at the last moment because Brittany, Santana (!) and Sue insisted.

The writers seemed to be throwing shade at the fact they had to marry them.

Bizarre.

Last edited by Buenos on 2/21/2015, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to your daughter Marie

Post  Kurt addict on 2/21/2015, 1:21 pm

There's a coincidence it's my daughter samatha birthday today to!

[center]
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/21/2015, 1:48 pm

happy birthday to Anna & Marie (Ann Marie?)'s daughters' birthday!!!

have fun ladies!

Smile
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/21/2015, 2:06 pm

Seriously how the fuck gorgeous and beautiful can one man look?    The pretty.... wub wub

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/21/2015, 4:39 pm

^Chris might have hated this entire storyline, and as a writer I'm sure he cringed at the awful wedding vows and other dialogue, but he looked absolutely stunning in that scene. His eyes.....  aa54

Kurt addict wrote:There's a coincidence it's my daughter samatha birthday today to!
Hey, that's a nice coincidence! Happy birthday to your daughter as well.

Ratings: 0.6, 1.81 million. So about the same as last week, double gay wedding or not.

I have been able to watch the episode just now, but don't have the time yet to write a more elaborate post about it. So responding to some other posts instead:

valkeakuulas wrote:This made absolutely no sense, the episode was badly shaped and written to be allowed in any kind of show in the world and it was beyond redeemable.

I really struggled to watch how Chris had to squirm through yet another completely insane scene, ie. the one where the suits are waiting for them. That was just insanity in a two minute ball. Clever try at the smart camera runs doesn't hide the fact that that scene was utter BS.
The writing was so terrible, even 12 year olds could have written a better fanfic.
And did you also notice that in all 3(?) Klaine scenes (at Blaine's apartment, when they were pressured to marry, and the wedding vows) it was Chris who had to do all the heavy lifting, both with the dialogue and the facial expressions and emotions? Darren was basically just standing there most of the time.

There is no way any reviewer can call this a good episode. If they do, then I'm sure they've never watched proper TV shows.
Well, the AV club guy gave it a C-. sifflou

Buenos wrote:It  was just so odd because the episode didn't give anybody what they wanted.  Kurt didn't grovel and beg  to get back together with Blaine nor did he actually propose like Klainers were screaming for, but was forced to get married by everyone pushing him.

Blaine stans got absolutely zero with Blaine's mother than a throwaway line identifying her (and being introduced to Carole!)  and was shown once again he's nothing but a prop for Kurt.

There  was zero discussion of Klaine's issues and the show literally had them get married at the last moment because Brittany, Santana (!) and Sue insisted.

The writers seemed to be throwing shade at the fact they had to marry them.

Bizarre.
Agreed. It seems like RIB are forced ( by Fox?) to give Klaine a happy ending and screentime, but they mess practically everything up when it comes to them, giving the Klainers what they've asked for but always with a very mean and devaluating twist.

And though they seem to love Darren and shoehorn him in in almost every group number, it's almost as they have a disdain for his character Blaine.
Now with his mom basically being a drunk and going after Puck, and before with Blainofsky, hardly any focus on the Warblers, and even Blaine cheating again and not confessing right away (come on: even RIB must know how fucked up it is that Blaine repeated the exact same pattern as when he cheated on Kurt, that's no coincidence).

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/21/2015, 4:41 pm

"Behind the scenes, the tone was lighter. O’Malley joked about “his big gay son” during rehearsal, teasing Chris Colfer’s Kurt that “Your mom would be so happy if she weren’t dead,” with the kind of practiced ease the comes with playing family for six years. When it came time to run the actual vows, the first few times through the actors couldn’t keep it together. It’s wordy. When they got to the parts that reference Shel Silverstein’s “The Missing Piece,” it required Colfer to stare into Darren Criss’ eyes and say “Roll away with me, Blaine” with a straight face. Criss immediately bowed at the middle in laughter, and Colfer bemoaned, “there’s no other way for me to say it, sorry.”  Eventually, they made it through."
Glee’s Surprise Wedding: Klaine Forever (Out.com)

Throwing shade at the writing. moque

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/21/2015, 5:34 pm

BTS:

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris on 2/21/2015, 6:55 pm

That is a really sad, yet really funny bts photo. Tell us how you really feel, Christopher.
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 2/21/2015, 7:01 pm

My review from Tumblr...

A Wedding is a great example of what happens when a show just doesn’t care any longer. Logic and good storytelling just gets tossed out the window, in favor of window dressing that looks all so festive but has the emotional sincerity of a block of processed cheese. For all the talk about love, the writers showed no love for the fans who, against all better judgment, tuned in to watch and ended up getting kicked in the teeth for their devotion. No one was resected here. Not the characters and not the fans. I cannot imagine anyone watching this and coming away at all satisfied.

There was the poor pacing, squeezing planning, set up and staging of a wedding in a single episode. Jokes fell flat and the meta flew fast and furious in a desperate attempt for the show to try to prove how clever they are. Characterization was sacrificed and we ended up with the equivalent of a child playing wedding with their various toys.

If there was any genuine emotion in this frenetic mess of an episode, it came from the couple who rightly should have been at the center of everything (and pretty much managed to despite the show’s best efforts) was Santana and Brittany. Having a pair of twenty year olds getting married at this stage might be silly and I certainly can question a lot about their relationship (such as the fact that Brittany was willing to marry Sam at one point), but of the two featured couples, they are the more stable and enduring of the two. For the most part (excluding the period when Brittany was romantically involved with Sam), I never questioned that they loved one another.

So now they are getting married and if the episode focused on just Brittany and Santana without any of the other peripheral characters, it would have been so much better. I could easily have done without Brittany’s parents (who were so obnoxious and unfunny that having their car careen off a cliff would have been more entertaining). There were a lot of moments where I was really rolling my eyes (like having the girls wedding dress shopping while the venue is being set up, which was just an excuse to have a silly wedding dress fashion show), but Naya and Heather were really able to sell relationship and their joy at getting married.

Santana’s trouble relationship with her grandmother got resolved, and thankfully not without a few rough edges to make it relatively believable. Having Sue throwing all of the more extreme expressions of the woman’s prejudices in her face was a good wake-up call and got her to unbend enough to reconcile with her granddaughter.

Rachel’s angst over appearing for the first time at an event with her new boyfriend since Finn’s death (and in front of Finn’s mother no less) thankfully was brief and resolved quickly. It’s understandable that Rachel might have some concern how her dating someone new might appear to Carol, but did we really need Mercedes to act as Samchel cheerleader yet again? Does she have any purpose this season except to constantly prop up Rachel and sing random songs?

And it’s not a Glee episode if Tina doesn’t get raked over the coals a few times. Planning to ask someone that she had broken up with years ago was so pathetic that it was low even by Glee standards. And of course, only the guy who planned to propose to his own ex thought it was a good idea. Mike was very kind and gentle in the way he turned her down and left the door open for a future reconciliation, but it was entirely unnecessary and just made Tina look awful in the process. I really feel sorry for Jenna because she didn’t deserve to have her character beaten down like this.

Now we get to the most problematic part of the episode – there was no question that the show was going to force Kurt and Blaine back together no matter what and that at some point the pair of them would be married. That was about as set in stone as anything else in this show. But after all their attempts to live together ended in failure and their first engagement was broken off because they weren’t communicating well and fighting all the time, the absurd rush to not just reconciliation but marriage is especially idiotic. No time is spent fixing the numerous problems in their relationship, their insecurities and fear… just a veritable parade of characters to reiterate how Kurt and Blaine belong together. That the audience should ignore all the problems that we’ve seen on display repeatedly that they are badly suited for one another and in no way emotionally ready to make that kind of a commitment. Like their engagement, marriage is treated as the cure-all for their many problems.

The anvils were coming down on Kurt so hard and fast that I’ll be surprised if he didn’t suffer a permanent concussion. Everyone and their grandmother seemed set on shoving Kurt to the alter regardless of the very rational concerns that he was giving. Burt and Carols comments, while not directed with the intention of pushing Kurt into getting married, ended up having that very result. Walter accepted Kurt reconciling with Blaine very graciously, expressing regret that he didn’t have te opportunity that Kurt will have to live with someone that he could truly love for his entire life.

The filming of the scene in the bridal suite was very telling Santana, Brittany and Sue had arranged everything, right down to the rings and tuxedos, to push the boys to the alter. Kurt looked totally trapped and panicked as he tried to be the sane man in the room and expressed all the reasons why he and Blaine weren’t ready, the camera spinning wildly about him showing just how under assault Kurt was here. And when he looked to Blaine for some support, of course Blaine was already falling into line. Kurt didn’t stand a chance. The whole thing had the feel of “Quick! Get Kurt to the alter before he comes to his senses!”

The ceremony itself was sweet, but Burt’s speech read like it came out of a handbook on what to say in these Very Special Episodes. And you had to totally divorce yourself from pretty much everything that happened between the characters to make it acceptable. The words were good, especially the repeated line that they were works in progress (knowing that they were all going to make mistakes) but it did nothing to resolve the numerous mistakes that had already been committed.

And afterwards, Kurt and Blaine seemed no more connected than they did before the ceremony. During the performance of Our Day Will Come, Brittany and Santana were totally the image of joyous newlyweds, with gentle touches and smiles to one another repeatedly during the performance, holding hands. Kurt and Blaine, however, barely touched one another after their wedding kiss. We didn’t see them even holding hands until the scene where Sue gifted them with honeymoon retreats.

And speaking of honeymoons, it’s obvious who was going to come back to the show in a week and who might only make it back for the finale. Brittany and Santana get a whole month in the Bahamas while Kurt and Blaine get just a weekend in Providence. Sure…

And the Klainers, who had so much invested in this episode, really didn’t get what they wanted. They didn’t get Kurt proposing this time around (though we got that pointless scene of Kurt running to Blaine). And after waiting to see more of the Anderson family for so long, we got only his mother (who was attending the wedding of her son’s friends for no good reason that I could come up with) and really didn’t do anything except making it clear where Blaine and Cooper got their showboating tendencies. Her presence was absolutely pointless.

And the meta jokes flew fast and furiously, from the OTP caps to couples giving themselves their own pairing names. It was too self-aware to be truly funny and just came across as pretentious.

The costuming department seemed very much on the ball. I loved the wedding dresses worn by the girls; each one expressing the individual girls’ personality. They did the same with the tuxes, Kurt’s being very fashion forward (and reminiscent of the Vivian Westwood tux Kurt wore for the SAG awards) while Blaine’s was more classic. And between Kurt’s artfully torn jeans while he was helping set up the wedding venue and the kitten sweater that displayed just how built Chris Colfer has gotten in the past few years, there was a whole lot of pretty to enjoy where Mr. Colfer is concerned.

But the episode itself was like eating a sawdust wedding cake. The icing and the decorations might have been appropriate and beautiful, but underneath there was little to really enjoy.

x

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/21/2015, 7:14 pm

dimpledchris wrote:That is a really sad, yet really funny bts photo. Tell us how you really feel, Christopher.

He does look sad in that photo, If he was sad I can not blame him . I would be sad if I were him,and had to filmed that episode.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/21/2015, 7:41 pm

I'm not sure if it's sad, or just boredom.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/21/2015, 8:36 pm

Most of the time Chris looks bored between scenes while filmimg, because that part of the process, is, well, boring. coool
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/21/2015, 9:00 pm

banzai Exactly. It's a lot of hurry up and wait when you are on set.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez on 2/21/2015, 9:37 pm

Kurt/Chris had a good amount of lines, screentime, and outfit changes...plus he looked amazing! So good enough episode for me! coool

Now the actual storylines and content of the ep is another story. Will try to give my thoughts when im on a computer. Laughing

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/21/2015, 9:44 pm

mindschemez wrote:Kurt/Chris had a good amount of lines, screentime, and outfit changes...plus he looked amazing! So good enough episode for me! coool

Now the actual storylines and content of the ep is another story. Will try to give my thoughts when im on a computer. Laughing

More proof:

ULTIMATE PROOF:

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/21/2015, 9:56 pm

Haven't commented about the episode as I was busy with personal issues,and have to confess I kinda forgot this episode. I probably blocked out from my mind days ago, and well didn't even remember that.

Anyway, regarding the episode. Was more bearable than I expected, and I think is because I don't mind seeing Brittana being all nervous doing the preparations of the wedding, as few weeks ago, I realized they actually have chemistry, and look kinda cute together. Thsi doesn't mean I have turned into a big brittana shipper, but I recognize there's something. As for klaine, still believe was rushed up, and makes no sense, starting by the fact the moms haven't had met before the wedding, what? for real? (on a side note, I've seen this in real life, are two friends who have been dating for over a year; but in the case of klaine they have been dating on and off for...let me count...4 years?), and not only that, seems everybody, well at least Sue, Burt and Brittana had previously agreed to push them to marry; Burt's speech about Finn, Sue and her tactics, can somebody explained me how they get their black suits so easily? I've read is as if were taken from a fic, and I agree. Everything was so fast and unbelievable. As I said earlier, this somehow was already arranged.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/22/2015, 12:12 am

The Kurt edit, but it probably contain a lot of Blaine, so at your own risk. fanny2

My recommendation is to watch the whole ep, at least from the wedding part forwards, because there are some fun moments of the characters and guest stars in the background.
Lol, I think this episode is actually the best watchable without the Kurt edits in it, as anything Klaine is cringeworthy.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2015, 12:43 am

i want that black and white wave pattern sweater!!!!!!!!! i wish it's a slim fitting knitted dress (for me that is). oh i love that kitten shirt too, but i wouldn't wear it or my cat may get jealous.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 2/22/2015, 2:02 pm

Perhaps it was the beer, but I didn't mind the episode as much as some. I've never been a big Brittana fan, but they were cute. I was distracted by Santana's more curvaceous booty, I admit, at times. The wedding dresses were lovely, didn't really like Santana's pantsuit at the end, but the rest were nice. I liked the material of Kurt's jacket, but not the way it was closed, it seemed like it was a safety pin holding it closed.

Brittney's parents are not impressing me.

Kurt was gorgeous. It was anvilicious all the prompting of grabbing happiness while you can, so I can see Kurt taking the jump. He's lost a lot in his life, and I can see him thinking that he wouldn't have further opportunities. No one in his life (who gets to stay because they empower him, like Adam) really goes out of their way to tell him what a catch and how remarkable he is. They just compare him to Blaine, as the ultimate gay boy, and find him deficient. In some ways, it does allow people who don't want Klaine to continue to have their own head canon that they eventually break up, because we know how impulsive the act was.

I know they will do their flashforward, and are still together, but the moment Blaine hits a midlife crisis (probably at 30 because he is a grandpa at heart) and cheats Kurt will be free, and young enough to find someone who actually props Kurt up. Not because he needs it, but because they respect his talent enough to do so.

I wish they had given Burt more in acknowledging his son's marriage than one line. These two used to have the truly pivotal and emotional relationship on the show, and even it gets set aside so we can have dumb Brittney parent lines. How many times did she have to point out dear ol dad was in the bathroom? Did we really need that during a supposed sacred ceremony?

I loved seeing Sugar, and Mike. Mike was sweet to Tina, and while the show never does her a favor, his refusal wasn't too painful, because he acknowledged what they once were, and he danced with her. Also, it is totally appropriate for someone who sees four people she's known getting married all at once want to join in. Just sad that is it Tina who has to tell that tale, but I think it was a way to give Mike something to do other than just show up and dance at the reception. Sugar dancing with herself was cute. Artie stepping away from misogyny was nice, he danced with his gf, but supported his old gf.

I did like that Kurt acknowledged that Brittana got the much better wedding present, Blaine was just oblivious. We know who will be managing that household.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top