Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  ColferInspired on 3/19/2015, 3:20 am

Buenos wrote:
Glee is ending on Friday, and I’m feeling sad yet relieved at the same time. I would like the mother of all scoops, and some assurance that this finale won’t be as bad as How I Met Your Mother, or True Blood, or Dexter. Pretty please? —Samantha
If the buzz trickling out of McKinley is to be believed, the Glee finale will be viewed as a (mostly) satisfying conclusion to the show’s six-year run. The final shot, in particular, sounds pretty damn near perfect, IMHO. On the scoop front, the five-year time jump that comprises much of the final act will allegedly find one character pregnant, but there’s a twist. Also, Rachel will have bid adieu to single life, but the identity of the man on her arm may surprise you. (Or it may not.)

I can't even get upset anymore, the latest spoiler tease is that Rachel is pregnant "with a twist?"...LOL...

Sorry but if it's a Klaine baby she's the surrogate of,  in a weird way it's the perfect ending for how badly this show has fallen... coool
The spoiler seems to also confirm ST. Berry, so that's something good I suppose , but that pregnancy, oh my.
It's Glee to the end, it gives a little and takes away alot.

I would like it if Jessie was infertile and it was a Hummelberry baby.

But I guess the obvious is it is not. dryy
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/19/2015, 3:37 am

I would like it if Jessie was infertile and it was a Hummelberry baby.
moque
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 3/19/2015, 5:14 am

Idk why some people think Myron looks like a Hummelberry kid, to me he looks like he can be Blainchels  moque

Honestly if Klaine have kids, I want Kurt and Quinn as birth parents because I do not want any of Blaine or Rachel in Kurt's biological child and for vanity selfish reasons..... Kurt and Quinn's baby would be gorgeous with both of their flawless genes  like just imagine what he or she would look like wub uhuhu

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/19/2015, 5:17 am

Lol, of course Rachel is the (surrogate) mother of a Klaine baby. Glee at its finest. notall

It would be totally logical for Rachel to quit her Tony award winning musical run after at the most a few months she started it to spend a year (pregnancy and recovery: pregnancy can be brutal on the abdomen muscles aka the breathing support you need to sing, with also taking the risk her voice changes because of the hormones involved) carrying Kurt and Blaine's child.
Jeez.  Rolling Eyes 
nowee

As for the Monkees: I know some of the actors were musicians (Mike Nesmith and Peter Tork) and the other 2 were decent singers, and that they pursuaded the tv studio to let them play and even compose some of their own music more and more in later years of the show.
Still doesn't negate anything I said: they were a purposely, artificial created band specificly to attract (Beatles) fangirls who would watch the show and buy their records. And as the studio who hired them didn't really care if they could actually sing or play an instrument when they casted the actors I also stand by my statement that in its origin the Monkees was a fake band. They just lucked out that the actors turned out to be more musically talented than needed for the show, but as I recall the studio also wasn't too thrilled with some of the actors wanting more say in and control over the songs. 

Btw: have you ever seen Mickey Dolenz in 'Hairspray'? He was very good and funny: Timelesss to Me (with Michael Ball as Edna).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/19/2015, 5:54 am

Rachel carrying a Klaine baby? vomir

I suspected it from the moment when we saw the still of Rachel flanked by Kurt and Blaine. They sure are giving klainers every crazy thing they want. I hate everything about Kurt's ending on this show. It is just so disappointing after all the hard work chris put in to make Kurt so iconic.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/19/2015, 6:21 am

Jellyrolls wrote:(---) 
They sure are giving klainers every crazy thing they want.  I hate everything about Kurt's ending on this show.  It is just so disappointing after all the hard work chris put in to make Kurt so iconic.  
It's not even speculation for me anymore at the moment: I'm sure they wrote all this Klainer wet dreams fulfillment in season 6 to in some way punish Chris for wanting Kurt to be an individual instead of only 1/6th part of Klaine (and Hummelberry, let's be fair here: Kurt is as much a prop to Rachel as he is to Klaine).

Or at the very least they simply don't care for Chris (and Kurt) as an actor and person anymore, as all season 6 was was blowing smoke up Rachel Berry's ass, with an overdose-but-with-a-twist of Sue because Fox probably demanded that.
Everyone
else, every other character has been nothing else but a prop this season, with some extra screentime and songtime for Sam and Blaine, but even they never had much for themselves: everyone serviced Rachel.

So it seems that the only cast members RIB still cared for this season was Daleastreet (with Lea as the "star", Chord as the default male romantic lead, and Darren as the most talented songwriter evvaaaaa), and Ryan already was pushing and talking about them before they even started writing the season.
Golden Globe winner and 2 times Emmy nominee Chris Colfer who?

No wonder Chris doesn't speak/tweet about Glee, is not in any BTS video gushing about the show (so much so that they resorted to using a quote from him that originally had a different context), and skipped the interviewers-line at PaleyFest.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/19/2015, 6:58 am

Lol, even a lot of Klainers don't seem to like the Rachel as surrogate for a Klaine baby spoiler, as they detest Rachel (for cockblocking Klaine PDA?).

I swear, that fandom will never ever be satisfied, no matter what they get. Rolling Eyes

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/19/2015, 9:22 am

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, even a lot of Klainers don't seem to like the Rachel as surrogate for a Klaine baby spoiler, as they detest Rachel (for cockblocking Klaine PDA?).

I swear, that fandom will never ever be satisfied, no matter what they get. Rolling Eyes

Of course they aren't satisfied. They are never satisfied. They could make a 24/7 Klaine channel, and they wouldn't be happy. I wonder if they'll say who the biological father is. The Klainers will probably be angry if it's Kurt. We already know what a Blainchel child would be like--it would totally grow into Myron. I can't wait to be through with that segment of the glee fandom.

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris on 3/19/2015, 9:29 am

Not gonna lie: I'm so freaking excited for the season finale just so that the show can be over and done with and everyone can move on.

After coming to terms with the fact that Kurt has no solo at all this season (while Sue/Brittany/a kid no one cares about/etc. does), I'm just rolling my eyes and scrolling past the remaining spoilers. Season 6 has been largely unsatisfying; this isn't what I wanted for Kurt, but as long as he's happy then I'm resigned to seeing how Glee shows it in this final episode.

Rachel pregnant with Kurt and Blaine's kid? Meh.
Kurt being a focus of the 2009 episode? Okay.
Kurt with Blaine in NY singing to kids? All right, kids are cute, so fine.

Thank all the gods for fanfiction and Kurt headcanons.
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/19/2015, 10:20 am

I really don't think any regular character this Seaon has been serviced other than Rachel and Sue, TBH.

Will and Sam got *something* , but it's more as props to both Sue and Rachel.  Not that many here  care, but Blaine as a character was treated IMO pretty horribly and all that Daleastreet speculation was much ado about nothing.  Darren didn't even rate a solo himself.

It  shows how bad expectations were that Brittana fans were somewhat happy with just a wedding and a 4 episode appearance.

Artie, Tina, Puck, Quinn, Mercedes, Yikes!  is all I have to say.

I'm appreciative that Chris as Kurt is still viewed as the iconic character of a Glee and even a lot of the nostalgic looking back by the media on Glee early days focuses on Kurt.  So even with relatively little focus I'm more than sure Kurt wil look fabulous in the Seaon finale and will have some good scenes in "2009".

Meh, It's all moot at this point.
Personally I just have to move forward, appreciative of all the good Glee did for Chris!
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/19/2015, 12:43 pm

dimpledchris wrote:Not gonna lie: I'm so freaking excited for the season finale just so that the show can be over and done with and everyone can move on.

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking that all I care about Glee is introduced me someone as wonderful and talented as Chris. Yeah is unfair he didnt get a solo,but still I'm excited for 2009 and for many he is still an icon.

As for Rachel's rumour,hopefully is untrue. As was posted by someone weeks ago,she wont sacrifice her career for klaine. Besides,and though I'm in a zen mood,why klainers have everything?

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/19/2015, 1:06 pm

surrogate mother is so easy? it's 10 times worse than natural pregnancy because they have to artificially elevate your hormones for a long time in order to harvest your eggs - not one like it's naturally released, but usually dozens in order to increase the chance of artificial insemination. The amount of hormone they give you is a lot more than you would naturally secret. That means your body is surged with chemicals that wreck havoc with your mood and everything else. imagine the worst PMS for months at a time. I read about this when I was younger, and got curious because they always advertise on college newspapers. they will pay you tens of thousands of dollars, but the payment pales with what you will go through. I was very poor back in college, but even that much money couldn't sway me to sell my health and sanity. You wouldn't be able to work or go through a normal life during the process. will Rachel Berry do that for anybody except herself? NO WAY!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 3/19/2015, 1:19 pm

That's if she's doing IVF. If Rachel is fertile and can get pregnant normally, then they would just be monitoring her ovulation cycles and when she's "ripe" gets inseminated. IVF would only be used to collect donor eggs (which would be done if Rachel was providing the egg and someone else was going to bake the Klaine cookie).

Regardless, being pregnant means that Rachel would have to take around a year off from work and considering how pregnant she is on the night of the Tony Awards (which are in June), Rachel would have had to get pregnant during rehearsals for the show she's nominated for, and she would have had to leave the show once she started showing. There is just no way that she would do this, especially after she already had quit another show before this.

I really think that the writers are just in a concerted effort to piss off every fan possible. It's enough of a conceit that Rachel would get pregnant while she's working, but to not have it even be her baby? The Rachel/St. Berry fans are livid!

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/19/2015, 1:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Of course they aren't satisfied.  They are never satisfied.  They could make a 24/7 Klaine channel, and they wouldn't be happy.  I wonder if they'll say who the biological father is.  The Klainers will probably be angry if it's Kurt.  We already know what a Blainchel child would be like--it would totally grow into Myron. I can't wait to be through with that segment of the glee fandom.
Lol, some of them have started a petition to make a Klaine/KurtcoBlaine spinoff. ptdr
Good luck with trying to get Chris to do that. moque

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/20/2015, 1:38 am

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/20/2015, 3:37 am

So, it looks like Blaine becomes a teacher. Shocked

Wow, what a change in career choice. Though he likes to be idolised and he is a child himself, so I guess he is with the right age group. Smile

I am so hoping this twist with pregnant Rachel that it is not a Klaine baby. vomit2
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/20/2015, 3:46 am

This does look like a classroom.

Blarren stans wanted him on Broadway but it looks like they might not be getting that. Smile

I hope we find out what career Kurt chooses. I really hope it has something to be directing a Broadway show. I see Kurt as a performer and director. Though they would be taking it from Chris's life with SBL in some small aspect where he wrote it and produced. That is he is a producer instead of director.

This must be when they start singing "Daydream Believer".
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris on 3/20/2015, 4:46 am

They both look really good. Thank goodness hair&makeup finally took pity on Darren's hair and styled it that way.

Kurt looks happy, dare I say. I wouldn't mind if we find out he's in Broadway (onstage or behind the scenes, I'm not picky), but personally I'd love it if he also went into fashion or PR (say, as a famous stylist a la Brandon Maxwell/Jason Rembert), or as a big-time magazine editor like Chris mentioned before.
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/20/2015, 5:07 am

I would just be happy if Kurt had a successful career.

But he does look successful and very stylish.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/20/2015, 10:13 am

kevinmchale Last rehearsal for our last scene. #LastNightOfGlee
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/20/2015, 12:58 pm

I don't have time to find a workable copy to post, but video of Popular is out! I love it! So much fun! Chris is perfection!

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/20/2015, 1:25 pm

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/

Both the "Popular" number (like Jellyrolls said, Chris/Kurt is PERFECTIION)

The last scene with Kurt/Blaine saying goodbye to Sue is hilarious in what it says about their characters...Sue goes on a speech thanking  Kurt for teaching her about being different, and all she says about Blaine is to reference his dating Karofsky and  "I still don't get you".  ptdr
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/20/2015, 1:28 pm

It's amazing, that Chris inhabits  what would have been the naivete of Season One Kurt meeting Rachel, and he channels the young character again, what a fucking good actor he is.  We know that physically he doesn't look like S1 and yet through sheer acting will power he makes one  think of him as this impressionable teenager.  Even his small gestures seem like a young unpolished  kid.

Seems something goes down later which explains he's being bitchy to Rachel.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 3/20/2015, 1:30 pm

Well, we know that Kurt was Sue's favorite. She doesn't let just anyone pick out their own insulting nickname.

At first I was bugged by just how blatantly Lea was mimicking Kristen in Popular and now with the video, it's even more pronounced. But I think that this is a deliberate acting choice. Rachel is supposed to be a very inexperienced performer who has yet to discover her own "voice" (so to speak) so she copies the mannerisms of the iconic performers. I guess that we're supposed to get that she grows as an artist and can put her own spin on things. Could probably accept that if the show hadn't spent the entire Funny Girl storyline turning her into a Barbra clone.

Still laughing at the utter fail of trying to make Kurt look like he's 16 again. Putting him in the same outfit isn't helping.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/20/2015, 1:34 pm

If someone told me they were two different actors in Season 1 and Season 6 portraying Kurt I would believe them, that is how much of a physical change Chris has gone through.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top