Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Ranwing on 3/16/2015, 10:09 pm

At this point I can't even bother to be upset. I wasn't expecting Chris to have a big role in the last song and that he didn't get any solo lines to himself is no surprise. To me, the bigger problem is the bland arrangement. This is the last song of the series and it should be an explosion. With so many performers, they could have been a lot more creative with layering the voices in the chorus. Instead we get a very straight forward and rather blah rendition.

But that's been the problem all season. Arrangements are either overdone (like in This Time) or positively pedestrian. They showed no real creativity in any of the songs this season (with the sole exception being the ND sectionals performance). You can't escape the realization that the powers behind the scenes just totally lost their passion and are phoning it in.

The visuals are going to be moving, with seeing all the performers (past and present) is going to be something to see. It's a shame that the music won't come close to measuring up to that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/16/2015, 10:31 pm

That is the problem with the music this season. I can't connect with it. I really liked "home" and I enjoyed "it's too late." The trolley song was a lot of fun (because jane and carol sold the song) and the visuals of the final countdown made me enjoy the song, but other than that, I haven't really cared much for the music this year.

Music should make you feel something. It should talk to you. This season it is just dull.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/17/2015, 5:49 am

I love Daydream Believer.

There is a theory the kids in the song could be Kurt and Blaine at a school where Blaine is the teacher and this is his class.

It does sound like school kids.

People change, grow up, maybe Blaine has as well and does love Kurt and they have a happy marriage?

Blaine would not be my pick, and I will never like Klaine ever again, but if Blaine is finally making Kurt happy, then that is what I will care about.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 3/17/2015, 5:02 pm

Glee to me ended in season 4 after Diva. Instead of Kurt picking up Rachel and stroking her Ego and signing her up for Funny Girl, Kurt instead decided to use his win at Midnight Madness as a reality check for himself and realize he is talented and he should start doing stuff for himself. He let Rachel cry her eyes out and feel bad for herself while he signed up for Funny Girl, Phantom of The Oprah, Singin In The Rain, and Sweeney Todd.

He would then Audition for one of the roles during call backs (For me it is 'Pretty Women' from Sweeney Todd, he will sing it as a solo) he will get the role and with a grand applause, Glee will be over. This is my ending for Glee and Kurt, Glee ended in season 4 when Kurt was at his best: Single, confident, wardrobe on point, interning at Vogue, Successful in Nyada, and not taking Rachel's bull shit. Yep, that is the last ending of Glee that should have happened. Kurt should have thought of himself, not Rachel, and got his own audition.

Last edited by ChrisColfersLightning on 3/17/2015, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 3/17/2015, 5:41 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Glee to me ended in season 4 after Diva. Instead of Kurt picking up Rachel and stroking her Ego and signing her up for Funny Girl, Kurt instead decided to use his win at Midnight Madness as a reality check for himself and realize he is talented and he should start doing stuff for himself. He let Rachel cry her eyes out and feel bad for himself while he signed up for Funny Girl, Phantom of The Oprah, Singin In The Rain, and Sweeney Todd.

He would then Audition for one of the roles during call backs (For me it is 'Pretty Women' from Sweeney Todd, he will sing it as a solo) he will get the role and with a grand applause, Glee will be over. This is my ending for Glee and Kurt, Glee ended in season 4 when Kurt was at his best: Single, confident, wardrobe on point, interning at Vogue, Successful in Nyada, and not taking Rachel's bull shit. Yep, that is the last ending of Glee that should have happened. Kurt should have thought of himself, not Rachel, and got his own audition.

Sounds perfect to me. Except that Kurt wasn't exactly single. He had this luscious piece of Englishman glued to his hip. Kurt can move in with him (and get away from Rachel and her toxicity) and go on to become the power couple of Broadway and London's West End.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 3/17/2015, 5:54 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Glee to me ended in season 4 after Diva. Instead of Kurt picking up Rachel and stroking her Ego and signing her up for Funny Girl, Kurt instead decided to use his win at Midnight Madness as a reality check for himself and realize he is talented and he should start doing stuff for himself. He let Rachel cry her eyes out and feel bad for himself while he signed up for Funny Girl, Phantom of The Oprah, Singin In The Rain, and Sweeney Todd.

Sounds perfect to me. Except that Kurt wasn't exactly single. He had this luscious piece of Englishman glued to his hip. Kurt can move in with him (and get away from Rachel and her toxicity) and go on to become the power couple of Broadway and London's West End.

That could be true! Lol, for me though, I will see him and Adam date, and then he date other people too and just have several options for his dating life. Not all his relationships will be perfect either. I just want him to experience the dating world and options like he got denied on Glee with.

(No offense against Kadam at all either. I actually am not into Canon Glee relationships at all since all of them are horrible in my opinion and I feel like all Glee people needs to date several other peoples and move on from their past.)

After the train wreck with Klaine, I am not too eager to see Kurt settle down with anyone while he is so young, for me he deserves to date around and have several options and just enjoy being young and treated as the desirable talented attractive catch of a man he is Smile

Also For season 4 he met Elliott and they end up as roommates and Best friends and nope, they do not have any awkward sexual encounters either, just be really awesome friends and Elliott is pansexual to me tonguue They go on double dates though and hang out with other cool people, like ugh my brain is filled on what could of beens for Kurt on Glee, sigh. ded

(Sad thing is Glee ending and now I can not stop coming up with story plots for Kurt/OMC's banzai uhuhu )

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/17/2015, 6:59 pm

so after this friday all thing glee is over?
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/17/2015, 7:03 pm

fantastica wrote:so after this friday all thing glee is over?

Yes,thank God.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 3/17/2015, 7:10 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

hola

no more bitching about writers, show runners, song distributions, blaine/klaine/CC shippers and all their crap!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/17/2015, 8:47 pm

Just gushing about Chris!!!

wub wub wub
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/17/2015, 8:53 pm

Buenos wrote:
Just gushing about Chris!!!

wub wub wub

Very true. wub wub hola hola

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/17/2015, 10:03 pm

I am taking to to the Snark N Bark.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/17/2015, 11:39 pm

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Empire, Outlander, The Good Wife, Grey's and More!

Klainelver1098: How good is the Glee finale?! How is Kurt?

I’ve only seen the first half of it, which flashes back to 2009 and there’s scoop on that here. The Kurt scenes are perhaps the most poignant (along with of course the Finn mentions and footage, which I already went on about and can’t wait to re-watch on Friday). We’ll see what a very dark place he was in before finding the glee club, and it really is a nice, touching contrast to where he is now. I think you’ll love that first hour to pieces. Oh, and spoiler alert: You do also see Blaine!

This is what makes Kurt's journey so more important, that with all the crap he was put through during season 3 he continued to fight on and did not go back to that dark place.

This should further cement him as one of the most iconic characters ever in TV. neutre

And fits with what Burt said in Season about glee club saving Kurt's life.

And Kurt being a star is less important as he got out of that dark place and went on living . He does not need to be a star, he is a star already.

Rachel thinks she needs it to validate herself, that is what makes her successful. Kurt is the true success story as he needs nothing to validate himself.

Kurt is It Gets Better.

Many Klainers said back in the day Season 1 Kurt used his clothes as a shield and and was snarky to protect himself. These were Kurtisies as well.

He did not have that strength and confidence that he has today. Kurt no longer uses shields.

Hell, I wish they had this episode when the show was good, think how many more lives it could have impacted and kids it could have helped to know Kurt had been in the same dark place that they were in.

Now I see why Brad calls Kurt resilient.

To know Kurt went through so much crap in Season 3 and came out of it still staying strong is inspiring.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/18/2015, 7:36 am

As I was analyzing the 6x13 songs for the little review I always put up on tumblr, I discovered that Chris hits a low C3 in 'Daydream Believer'.  ohmy
That's 3 semitones lower than the Dsharp (D#3) he sang in 'You Are The Sunshine of My Life'. 

It's not his lowest note on Glee, that would be the A2 he hit in '(Give Up the) Funk', but it's still impressive.

Thought some might wanted to know. fanny2

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/18/2015, 7:44 am

Glorfindel wrote:As I was analyzing the 6x13 songs for the little review I always put up on tumblr, I discovered that Chris hits a low C3 in 'Daydream Believer'.  ohmy
That's 3 semitones lower than the Dsharp (D#3) he sang in 'You Are The Sunshine of My Life'. 

It's not his lowest note on Glee, that would be the A2 he hit in '(Give Up the) Funk', but it's still impressive.

Thought some might wanted to know. fanny2

Wow, that is impressive.

Chris has an amazing voice and can do so much with it.

I am still blown away by (Give Up The) Funk.

I would love Chris to do an album, but I know that will only happen if he really wants to, but also which is the main thing, he gets over his fear of singing as himself and not as a character.

We have not heard if he has gotten over his fear and is confident to do so or not. saispa
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/18/2015, 3:06 pm

'Dreams Come True' stills:

x

x

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/18/2015, 3:11 pm

This is the 'review' I made on my 2nd tumblr about the 6x13 songs. I normally don't post them here, but it's the last episode and I guess I had a lot to say, lol. blushh

The songs of episode 6x13 of Glee: Dreams Come True (spoilers)

These are the last songs of the final episode of Glee. I wish I could say that Glee goes out on a high note, but most of the 6x13 get no more than a “meh” from me, and the sad thing is that this is not how I wanted it to end: I was rooting for Glee to get it right one last time, to give the cast I love so much a proper farewell.

Teach Your Children – Will :

Will singing while he plays the ukelele is a clear throwback (or cheap repeat?) to season 1’s ‘Over The Rainbow’, and imo it pales in comparison to that song. Oh it’s nicely sung by Matt alright, and in that regard it’s a proper way to say goodbye to him and his character, but it doesn’t have the same impact anymore (repeats rarely do), as the honesty and seemingly spontaneous simplicity of the first time is now contrived specificly to evoke those same emotions. Even the lyrics of ‘Teach Your Children’ ring  false, as Will has most of the time been an awful teacher to some of these kids, although Glee likes to tell us otherwise.
Plus where ‘Over the Rainbow’ had Puck’s very nice 2nd voice they didn’t even bother to include the original harmonies of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young in ‘Teach Your Children’. Sam is playing the guitar on’Teach the Children’ (like Puck in ‘Over the Rainbow’) so he could have very easily sung along (or else some of the other ‘kids’ present in the choir room). Without those harmonies the song becomes quite boring.
Sometimes an echo of the past is just that: a repetition or reflection, a mere imitation, a shadow of the original.

Someday We’ll Be Together – Mercedes :

They sped the song up on Glee which takes away a little of it’s original layback feel, but I don’t mind that as it also prevents ‘Someday We’ll Be Together’ from being too boring with all its repetition. Best song of the episode, but tbh that’s a not so high bar.
Amber is excellent as always, and she shows she certainly has got a voice for Motown songs. I hope to hear more from her in the future (starring on Empire maybe?).

Daydream Believer – Kurt+Blaine :

A final Klaine duet. I like ‘Daydream Believer’, it’s light, it’s fun, it’s in a comfortable vocal range for both of them, and except for the 1st chorus it’s quite even (someone had to point out to me that Chris was also singing on that first chorus, that’s how much they buried him under Darren’s voice, not that this is uncommon but this time they took it to the extremes).
But it’s also shallow, meaningless fluff, which is fine for those who love that (and something tells me most of the remaining Klainers don’t want to go further than “shallow” when it comes to their OTP, not the way Klaine was written in the last seasons) but I’d trade all 3 of season 6’s Klaine duets for another ‘Rose’s Turn’, ‘Being Alive’, or even a ‘Somewhere Only We Know’.
It really angers me that both Chris and Darren didn’t have a solo this season, especially Chris (as one of the original 5), and nothing demonstrates more how much their individual characters got lost in Klaine than them ending the series with a superficial song by the Monkees, a Hollywood fabricated fake band made for young girls to buy their records and flail over.

The Winner Takes It All – Sue+Will :

Jane Lynch has improved her voice a lot these past 2 years, but she’s in no way a match to Agnetha Fältskog from ABBA. Her voice is too mature (avoiding to say “old” here) and ‘heavy’ in comparison, and the slightly lower key doesn’t help with that either (although it helps a bit in the high notes, but still… ouch).
It’s also not a good sign that I already almost fell asleep during the intro; it seems like even the studio pianist has grown tired of Glee. And I understand they needed to add harmonies to make ‘The Winner Takes It All’ a sort of semi-duet, but they made all the wrong choices here imo, starting with turning  the original (sung by Annifrid) echoeing harmonies into synthesized irritating background noise, while creating new harmonies that don’t fit the singers’ voices nor the way these 2 could actually sound well together.
Although he’s an excellent singer, ‘The Winner Takes It All’ also doesn’t suit Matt’s voice. What especially jars is when they turn the dynamic around and let Will sing the lead voice for a few lines somewhere in the middle (with Sue singing 2nd voice), but before you’re even used to this new weird dynamic they flip it back again. The ending is better, when Jane and Matt start alternating the lead vocals and have some stronger harmonies together (Jane lead, Matt 2nd voice) inbetween.
It’s not a bad song, and Jane and Matt sure try to make the best of it, but it just doesn’t come together, and maybe its biggest offense is that it’s completely ignoring ABBA’s unique sound (but not in a “fresh, new” way).

This Time – Rachel :

Darren wrote a very pretty original song, especially the lyrics are quite beautiful, so kudos to him. And that’s why it’s a pity this song is so overproduced it’s sometimes hard to even hear those lovely lyrics. Even the melody gets drowned in multiple tempo changes, overdramatic dynamic build-ups and -drops, and orchestrations with heavy violins and too loud drums. It’s too much, too bombastic, too pretentious, everything a simple (in a good way) and honest song doesn’t…, shouldn’t need.
Also sometimes, especially when she starts belting, I have trouble distinguishing the words Lea is singing, partly because the instruments are drowning her out, and again: that’s a pity as the lyrics are so nice. And although Lea clearly goes for it all the way, and she’s no doubt an impressive singer, I miss sincerity in her voice in ‘This Time’.
The end result unfortunately is just a generic, forgettable pop song. The first half of the song is very nice though, before all the stops are pulled out. Sometimes less is more, and this is imo the case for ‘This Time’. Darren stans, take notice to what this known “hater” is saying next: I sincerely hope someday we’ll get a Darren version of ‘This Time’, because I think he’ll do a better job and be more true to the material than Glee did.

I Lived – Glee cast :

‘I Lived’ is not the song I wanted Glee to close its curtains with, but I guess “current pop song” won over “epic pop/rock oldie” in the writers room, even though a lot of the golden oldies Glee covered were imo a significant part of the show’s initial success.
But no matter what I think of the original: I also don’t like the Glee version of ‘I Lived’. I usually enjoy it when many characters getting little solo lines in a group song, and since this is the very last song on Glee it would only be fair to let everyone be heard. And it’s not that I don’t appreciate that Will and most of the originals (except for Tina, smh) and semi-originals Blam get something to do, but the way they did it is a real mess imo.
Come on, this is the last song on Glee, so you’d expect some appreciative nods and last bows for the most meaningful and visible characters of the entire series, the ones who shaped the show. And yes, I’m talking about honoring the originals and also acknowledging the characters that joined in the next seasons. It can be done, if only by giving each season’s characters a chorus together (like the season 4 ‘noobs’). But not even many of the season 1 originals can be heard (even though they were there), like Puck, Brittany, Santana, Mike and Quinn, and of course poor Tina who was part of the original 5. None of them get a voice in Glee’s finale, nor any of the characters that were added in later seasons bar precious Blam and a random Roderick. And to add insult to injury we get original ND characters Mercedes and Kurt only harmonizing in the background, when Blaine and Sam are literally pushed to the foreground at their expense (which says a lot about the writers’ mindset).
On top of all this ultimate RIB’s middle finger shitfest of solo distribution: how sad is it that there are only 2 girls recognizable singing on the last ever song of Glee, with Chris being the 3rd “honorary” girl I guess. The only girl who gets decent solo focus is Lea, while the WOC is singing backup vocals. Glee ends exactly how Ryan probably wanted it: as a bland white sausagefest with his “star” Rachel Berry in the spotlight. 

*********************************************************************************

I really have nothing more to add to this. Glee doesn’t end with a bang, it doesn’t even end with a whimper, it just…..ends.
And these last songs in this finale episode reflect very well why the show declined so rapidly: rehashes, trying to catch lightning in a bottle a second time (which never works), boredom, shallowness, callousness, pomposity, favoritism, disrespect, and fucked up priorities.
[Personal]
I loved Glee and will always be grateful for the fun and lovely music it brought me over the seasons, but I’m glad it’s over now. There will be no more expectations for new episodes, and therefore also no more disappointments. I hope all dreams do come true for the cast of Glee: they deserve it after all their hard work on the show.
I still have many Kurt songs to review, and some other Glee-related projects I want to finish as well, so to say it in Cher’s words: you haven't seen the last of me yet. fanny2

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/18/2015, 9:44 pm

As a long time Monkees fan I just want to say the Monkees got a bum rap as in they were unreal, yes for their TV show they hired 4 actor/musicians  that were put together a la "One Direction" so yes they were "fabricated" in that sense, and they weren't allowed to play their own music in the first album, but they were bonfide musicians/singers and they fought to play and use their music,  and in later successful Monkees albums it is them you hear playing the instruments.

http://entertainment.time.com/2009/04/16/top-10-fake-bands/slide/the-monkees-2/

So per the link by their third album the Monkees played their instrumentation, it wasn't that they couldn't earlier, it's that the Studio called the shots and they fought it

For "Daydream Believer:"
All four Monkees appear on the track, with Michael Nesmith on lead guitar, Peter Tork on piano (he created the catchy piano introduction) (the orchestral arrangement was created by noted jazz trumpeteer and composer, Shorty Rogers), and Micky Dolenz on backing vocals.

Their first 4 albums all hit # 1 including the last two were the Monkees had more artistic control.

People forget now but they were Glee before Glee and the irony was that as recording artists the Monkees were more successful then as a TV show.  

I would also add that without autotune as we have today, Davey Jones singing is as real as any Glee production. PLus the dirty secret of many classic hits of the 50's through 80's was that unnamed studio singers and musicians did the bulk of the orchestration and background. People would be surprised how many "bands" of that era actually couldn't play their instruments to the level the studios wanted and were replaced. Hell Brian Wilson replace a lot of the Original Beachboys on later album's instrumentation.

It just annoys me that in this context the Monkees still get the rep as a totally fake band.
Vent off for Monkee fan.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/18/2015, 10:00 pm

I saw Davy Jones perform at Disney World shortly before his death, and he sounded really good. He had a wonderful stage presence, lots of charisma, and a lot of energy. He was running around the stage like a man half his age.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 3/18/2015, 10:17 pm

One of the Monkee's. neutre
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/18/2015, 10:18 pm

Davy Jones was a Broadway star , originating the role of the "Artful Dodger" in both the West End and BW productions of "Oliver" , earning a Tony nom.

Interesting side note, he appeared on the Ed Sullivan show singing from the musical the same evening the Beatles appeared .  neutre

Eta:
Micky Dolenz had a great vocal style, loved him in "Last Train to Clarksville".
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 3/18/2015, 10:36 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I saw Davy Jones perform at Disney World shortly before his death, and he sounded really good.  He had a wonderful stage presence, lots of charisma, and a lot of energy.  He was running around the stage like a man half his age.

Davey was my favorite. I remember seeing the Monkees in concert on their comeback tour in 1987 (I am dating myself now). It was the first concert I ever attended. They were so good. Also, an added bonus, Weird Al was their opening act.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 3/18/2015, 11:15 pm

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I saw Davy Jones perform at Disney World shortly before his death, and he sounded really good.  He had a wonderful stage presence, lots of charisma, and a lot of energy.  He was running around the stage like a man half his age.

Davey was my favorite. I remember seeing the Monkees in concert on their comeback tour in 1987 (I am dating myself now). It was the first concert I ever attended. They were so good. Also, an added bonus, Weird Al was their opening act.

Dating myself... I remember watching 'The Monkees' on tv back in the 60s... Davy was my favorite. I remember he went on 'The Brady Bunch' because Marcia really liked him. Cute.

I have The Monkees music on my iPod and have loved them since I was a child. My favorite song by them that isn't well known - 'Shades of Grey' (I love the lyrics):

bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/18/2015, 11:29 pm

I was not born when The Monkees' first aired on TV,but did watch it when it used to air on Nick@Nite,along with The Patty Duke show. I admit my favorite thing about both shows was their theme songs.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 3/19/2015, 2:58 am

Glee is ending on Friday, and I’m feeling sad yet relieved at the same time. I would like the mother of all scoops, and some assurance that this finale won’t be as bad as How I Met Your Mother, or True Blood, or Dexter. Pretty please? —Samantha
If the buzz trickling out of McKinley is to be believed, the Glee finale will be viewed as a (mostly) satisfying conclusion to the show’s six-year run. The final shot, in particular, sounds pretty damn near perfect, IMHO. On the scoop front, the five-year time jump that comprises much of the final act will allegedly find one character pregnant, but there’s a twist. Also, Rachel will have bid adieu to single life, but the identity of the man on her arm may surprise you. (Or it may not.)

I can't even get upset anymore, the latest spoiler tease is that Rachel is pregnant "with a twist?"...LOL...

Sorry but if it's a Klaine baby she's the surrogate of,  in a weird way it's the perfect ending for how badly this show has fallen... coool
The spoiler seems to also confirm ST. Berry, so that's something good I suppose , but that pregnancy, oh my.
It's Glee to the end, it gives a little and takes away alot.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top