Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/10/2014, 1:28 am

fantastica wrote:They are turning Klaine into Brittany Spears.

It seems like it. Again I am not saying how Chris feels ,but I doubt he is happy about it. I know I would not be if I were him,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2014, 6:09 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:It seems like it.  Again I am not saying how  Chris feels ,but I doubt he is happy about it.  I know I would not be if I were him,
Agreed.
On top of Chris having to see Kurt's fierceness and individuality being sacrificed to a horrible ship I would say that Kurt getting married in the spur of the moment after everything that happened with Blaine, not only the super unhealthy Blainofsky-living-together just shortly before the wedding, but also the abusive and manipulative stuff that's piled up over the years (and even if he would find Klaine not really abusive: there's the fact that Klaine never managed to live together and never resolved any issues but instead keeps rushing into either an engagement or marriage) is something that Chris would definitely not be able to get behind.
Especially not as he's a writer himself who knows how proper storytelling should be done.

And Kurt and Blaine even crashing another couple's wedding party, without proper preparations for themselves or their families to do it... that's not the Kurt we recognize as a character anymore, and Chris knows this probably even better than us.
I wonder how (and even if) Chris will be able to sell us this utter crap believable anymore: there's a limit to what even his remarkable acting talent can do when the material is this cringeworthy bad.

Also: was Burt already scheduled to officiate Brittana's wedding even before Klaine decides to get married too?
Because in that case: why would Santana and Brittany ask Burt of all people? Especially since he's not legally (whether same-sex marriage is legal in the State they're in or not) allowed to marry anybody, gay or hetero.
I know, I know...."but it's Glee".   Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 I-give-up_ani

Can't wait for the media reviews, if there are even (serious) reviewers who are still willing to spend their time on Glee.
Although people like Kristin Dos Santos (from E!) will probably drool over all the 'romantic' Klaine, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Backlot will be blinded as well by all the rainbow farts that a double gay wedding might produce (hopefully they'll praise the Brittana wedding but have serious question marks when it comes to Klaine's).

Btw: If I have to read "our boys" one more time again, whether it's "Our boys are finally getting married!!1!11!" or in any other context at all..... I might throw something. brikwol
(Besides the denigrating aspect of mainly heterosexuals reducing a gay couple to a cuddly/fetishable package of "our boys", which is on the same level as "best gay" imo, there's also the quite ironic fact that Kurt and Blaine are indeed still only "boys" and especially Blaine is too young to marry, let alone rush into it.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/10/2014, 8:38 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:It seems like it.  Again I am not saying how  Chris feels ,but I doubt he is happy about it.  I know I would not be if I were him,
Agreed.
On top of Chris having to see Kurt's fierceness and individuality being sacrificed to a horrible ship I would say that Kurt getting married in the spur of the moment after everything that happened with Blaine, not only the super unhealthy Blainofsky-living-together just shortly before the wedding, but also the abusive and manipulative stuff that's piled up over the years (and even if he would find Klaine not really abusive: there's the fact that Klaine never managed to live together and never resolved any issues but instead keeps rushing into either an engagement or marriage) is something that Chris would definitely not be able to get behind.
Especially not as he's a writer himself who knows how proper storytelling should be done.

And Kurt and Blaine even crashing another couple's wedding party, without proper preparations for themselves or their families to do it... that's not the Kurt we recognize as a character anymore, and Chris knows this probably even better than us.
I wonder how (and even if) Chris will be able to sell us this utter crap believable anymore: there's a limit to what even his remarkable acting talent can do when the material is this cringeworthy bad.

Also: was Burt already scheduled to officiate Brittana's wedding even before Klaine decides to get married too?
Because in that case: why would Santana and Brittany ask Burt of all people? Especially since he's not legally (whether same-sex marriage is legal in the State they're in or not) allowed to marry anybody, gay or hetero.
I know, I know...."but it's Glee".   Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 I-give-up_ani

Can't wait for the media reviews, if there are even (serious) reviewers who are still willing to spend their time on Glee.
Although people like Kristin Dos Santos (from E!) will probably drool over all the 'romantic' Klaine, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Backlot will be blinded as well by all the rainbow farts that a double gay wedding might produce (hopefully they'll praise the Brittana wedding but have serious question marks when it comes to Klaine's).

Btw: If I have to read "our boys" one more time again, whether it's "Our boys are finally getting married!!1!11!" or in any other context at all..... I might throw something. brikwol
(Besides the denigrating aspect of mainly heterosexuals reducing a gay couple to a cuddly/fetishable package of "our boys", which is on the same level as "best gay" imo, there's also the quite ironic fact that Kurt and Blaine are indeed still only "boys" and especially Blaine is too young to marry, let alone rush into it.)

Very good points. I totally agree 100% with the entire post above.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/10/2014, 2:06 pm

if this show is to be just a bit redeemable towards kurt, i need for it to either have an end credit montage of where the characters are in 5-10 years or one of those black screens with writing of the same thing to state kurt and blaine got a quick divorce. just like their marriage apparently.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2014, 6:25 pm

GleekoutBrasil is still alive!!!! Rolling Eyes

Song Spoilers for 6x08 (A Wedding) :

- I’m So Excited (Pointer Sisters) - singers unknown
- Hey Ya (Outkast) - singers unknown
- At Last (Etta James) – Mercedes+Artie
- Our Day Will Come – Santana+Brittany+Kurt+Blaine

They also spoiled that Sugar Motta will be back for the wedding (maybe to fill the very obvious empty chair of Quinn).

Last edited by Glorfindel on 12/10/2014, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2014, 6:56 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngdtjtczwZ1r4ezfzo1_500
Nice. neutre

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngdyley4ne1r4ezfzo1_500
I think we saw Blaine already in a black tux, so Kurt must be wearing the blue one.
Good: blue looks great on him and it matches his eyes. (at least we're going to get pretty Kurt pics out of this mess)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/10/2014, 7:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:GleekoutBrasil is still alive!!!! Rolling Eyes

- Heya (Outkast) - singers unknown

They also spoiled that Sugar Motta will be back for the wedding (maybe to fill the very obvious empty chair of Quinn).

I would guess that Heya should be Heather and Naya--don't they use that ship name for Heather and Naya?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/10/2014, 7:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngdtjtczwZ1r4ezfzo1_500
Nice. neutre

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngdyley4ne1r4ezfzo1_500
I think we saw Blaine already in a black tux, so Kurt must be wearing the blue one.
Good: blue looks great on him and it matches his eyes. (at least we're going to get pretty Kurt pics out of this mess)

Agree, Not planning on watching the  episode but I would like to see pics of Kurt in his tux. Hopefully with Blaine edited out. or  not in the  pics.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 12/10/2014, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 12/10/2014, 7:31 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:GleekoutBrasil is still alive!!!! Rolling Eyes

- Heya (Outkast) - singers unknown

I would guess that Heya should be Heather and Naya--don't they use that ship name for Heather and Naya?

No, that is a song title. An Outkast song. It should be Hey Ya though.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2014, 8:05 pm

^Lol, you're right. I guess my subconscience somehow got used to 'Heya' during my years in the Glee fandom. Duh, brainfart. Razz

I'll edit it right away.

Though maybe Ryan & co. did pick 'Hey Ya' particularly to have a meta reference to Naya and Heather. Come on....you know they would. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 12/10/2014, 8:35 pm

Here is a version of the song "Hey ya" covered by The Blanks on Scrubs that I love dearly. Maybe they will  soften the song in a similar way, if they use it for a wedding like they did on Scrubs.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K0EAc3abq8

Last edited by lilypaperclips on 12/16/2014, 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/10/2014, 8:52 pm

I have Kurt in fanfiction and Chris is going onto bigger things, so I will not get worked up anymore about spoilers.

Chris has been liking things on instagram, he seems to do this a lot when some not favourable spoilers come out, which is probably what he is shooting at the time.

I am just going to take the ride and not get upset about Glee. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/11/2014, 1:30 am

Resistance is futile with me.

Fuck yeah I'm going to watch Kurt in a dark blue tux, he is going to look gorgeous! wub

Blue suit with his eyes... Oh my!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/11/2014, 4:51 pm

http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/post/104944056630/family-on-6x08-a-wedding-who-is-gonna-be

Family on 6x08 “A Wedding” - Who is gonna be there?

Whitney S. and Pierce Pierce, Maribel and Alma Lopez , Burt and Carole Hummel, and Pam Anderson are all attending the wedding.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/11/2014, 11:08 pm

This Tumblr anonymous source says they have 6.08 spoilers...

http://gleespoilery.tumblr.com/

Take with grain of salt, so far what they posted isn't automatically contradicted by any of the other  photos/spoilers we have so far.  It seems plausible enough, as it would explain how Kurt and Blaine get married even if it is "last minute" yet have tuxes, have family in attendance, etc, etc. Normally these anonymous foiler spoilers stumble fairly quickly when matched against other stuff. Still these spoilers come from the cyber space nether so...

Forewarned;
So here they go, posting the Kurt-related spoilers:

A FEW spoilers
   Kurt ask Blaine if he still wants to marry him.
   Brittana is getting married because Santana is going on tour soon and they want to get married “before they become famous”
   Burt finds out about Kurt and Blaine running away to elope and ask for Pam’s help to convince them to stay and have a proper wedding.
   Santana and Rachel convinces Kurt and Blaine to have a double wedding.
   Rachel gives the finn necklace to Kurt.
   The last scene of the episode shows Brittana going back to New York and Kurt moving in with Blaine.

I wasn’t at the filming yesterday. The only information i have is from the script.

Anonymous asked:
do Klaine talk about getting married before 6x08?

yes.

Anonymous asked:
Is there a Klaine duet after 603? (Not counting the quartet with Brittana)

Yes.

Anonymous asked:
so kurt and blaine stay in ohio ?

They aren’t staying there for good. Kurt is still a NYADA student but he is working as co-director of the new directions and Blaine works at dalton, they can’t just leave yet.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/12/2014, 10:15 am

If these spoilers are true:

I'm so glad Kurt and Blaine talk about marriage before 6x08, that changes EVERYTHING!!11!!1! panik

It doesn't matter that Karofsky is f*cking Blaine only a few weeks prior (the fact that Kurt still isn't back at NYADA is proof there's no timejump before the wedding), possibly still in episode 6x05, because "our boys" already talk about marriage in 6x07 at the latest, which is what..... like maybe a WHOLE week before they get married. ohmy

We can relax now: it's not a rushed reunion and wedding after all!!!1!!11!!
For Glee standards this is a very thoroughly build up storyline, planned ages in advance, so everything's is perfectly okay now!
We're so lucky to be witness of this EPIC romance! crycry

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Giphy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/12/2014, 10:23 am

At least we're getting some crumbs thrown at us. That Kurt won't be trapped in Lima forever. Just until he and Blaine fulfill their comittments there. So by the finale, both of them will return to NY. When I will imagine them discovering that - again - they cannot live together and end up divorced before the year is out.

I'm more angry at this point that it appears Kurt will be wearing a white tux for his wedding, while Blaine is in black. Again, we get the heteronormative bullshit that Kurt (despite being taller and more muscular than Blaine) is the "girl" in the relationship. beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 12/12/2014, 10:42 am

Glorfindel wrote:If these spoilers are true:

I'm so glad Kurt and Blaine talk about marriage before 6x08, that changes EVERYTHING!!11!!1! panik

It doesn't matter that Karofsky is f*cking Blaine only a few weeks prior (the fact that Kurt still isn't back at NYADA is proof there's no timejump before the wedding), possibly still in episode 6x05, because "our boys" already talk about marriage in 6x07 at the latest, which is what..... like maybe a WHOLE week before they get married. ohmy

We can relax now: it's not a rushed reunion and wedding after all!!!1!!11!!
For Glee standards this is a very thoroughly build up storyline, planned ages in advance, so everything's is perfectly okay now!
We're so lucky to be witness of this EPIC romance!  crycry

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Giphy

I wish I could say I was surprised about how utterly ridiculous this whole thing is, but nothing these hacks do surprises me anymore. Well, I hope the Klainers are happy - they are getting what they want, in the most contrived, unrealistic, out-of-character way as possible. How does a "professional writer" even come up with a storyline this bad?
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/12/2014, 10:58 am

Ranwing wrote:I'm more angry at this point that it appears Kurt will be wearing a white tux for his wedding, while Blaine is in black. Again, we get the heteronormative bullshit that Kurt (despite being taller and more muscular than Blaine) is the "girl" in the relationship. beam
You mean the instagram he sent this morning?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngg5p8OBGr1tv4jqwo1_1280

I was wondering if ^that's Kurt's wedding tux too, but there was this reliable spoiler (that Heather fan who works on set?) who said Kurt wears a blue tux then, and I also have to wonder if Chris would be allowed to spoil his wedding attire.
So maybe this white tux is from another episode, like the flashback to '2009'  (although his hair is not styled as it was in season 1), or it has something to do with that scene they filmed a while ago where all the guys wore white clothes and the girls wore angel wings?

Or maybe Kurt and Blaine both go to Brittana's wedding wearing the same white suits as the other guys, but they change the the black and blue tuxes (which of course they carry with them at all times) after they get talked into crashing the girls' wedding instead of eloping (if those spoilers are true).

But you're right: if Kurt is indeed wearing white at the wedding all kinds of heteronormative and effemiphobia alarm bells go off. Which would be typical Glee. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/12/2014, 11:39 am

White can be an unforgiving "color". Where black is slimming, and certain people might need that coool , white looks best on someone slim. So if you have a fondness for a white tux, and you are the costumer, who would you put the tux on? It will simply make his skin glow and his eyes pop. Plus his hair will look extra lustrous. Blaine, with dark eye, dark hair and a dark suit will just be this little black dot on the screen next to the glowing Kurt. He'll even outshine the real bride.

Anyway, they might just have the white tux be his outfit for the reception. I mean Kurt has access to Vogue, why would he wear only one tux?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/12/2014, 1:39 pm

Out of all this, the main message for me is that Kurt is getting married in the most horrible OC way, with added rudeness and humiliation of Kurt having to growel. :(

I have no trust in them letting him go back to NY either.

I'm beyond protesting THE WEDDING but come on.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/12/2014, 4:05 pm

It appears that the white tux and black bow tie outfit that Chris instagrammed is the same white tux worn of set spoiler photos of Matt, Chord and Mike.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngg0018d271qe476yo1_500Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngar3yhs3n1tynbjdo1_500
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngar8e6ZYK1r4ezfzo4_r1_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Tumblr_ngaegoGRN71r4ezfzo1_500

So IMO it's probably not his wedding tux, as the poster HeatherMorrisDaily said the grooms wear a  black tux (spoiled as Blaine's) and a blue tux.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 12/12/2014, 9:17 pm

Anonymous asked:
so kurt and blaine stay in ohio ?

They aren’t staying there for good. Kurt is still a NYADA student but he is working as co-director of the new directions and Blaine works at dalton, they can’t just leave yet.
[/quote]

Hmmm... humhum

They can't leave yet because (a) Blaine has tenure at Dalton; or (b) Kurt have indefinite time away from NYADA to pursue course credit as co-Director of New Directions. I don't get why they can't leave yet.

Looks like more a recipe for staying in Lima.
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/12/2014, 9:29 pm

I honestly believe that they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of specifically stating that Kurt is still in NYADA if they want to keep him in Lima in the end anyway.
They even filmed a scene at NYADA about it with extra's, in which he looks at intership possibilities, to make sure it's solid canon (instead of just a throwaway line they can ignore later if they want to).

Even considering it's Glee I'm 99% sure Kurt will be returning to New York (with Blaine in tow, and Kurt probably having to get him back into NYADA).
Besides: Rachel will need her best gay in New York again, when she makes her triumphant return to Broadway. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/12/2014, 10:31 pm

I doubt Glee would have  Kurt would give up his  NY plans/NYADA and remain in Lima, Ohio.  Having both Kurt and Blaine stuck at Lima wouldn't make any of their Klaibe or Kurt or Blaine fans happy.

The most likely scenario is once married , Kurt and Blaine move back to NY.  Kurt goes back to school unless they have a Time  jump.

Funny enough, I don't need for Kurt to get some huge professional triumph, ( I'm way past that)  I'm happy if he's portrayed working on his craft and happy to pursue a career on Broadway.

I suspect some fans of the pairing are not going to be happy with how the SL unfolds, because Kurt will IMO remain the stronger more mature and secure character and I can't see that magically changing in S6.  So many expected/hoped/wished  Kurt to be pining away all season and it looks as if by Episode 4 Kurt was willing to move on.

Since I'm reconciled to Kurt marrying Blaine, I'm happy seeing Chris stellar acting on my screen since I am going to watch the episodes.  My expectations are low:
Sort of like what Chris wants, for Kurt to be happy within himself.  Smile

God I love that crazy character!

I expect Episodes6.10-6.13 to give Kurt's transition back to NY. Maybe one last time jump where he is back in the Big Apple where he belongs.

The Burt Bacharch episode I'm hoping Kurt gets a solo to sing, fingers crossed.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next