Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Glorfindel 8/29/2014, 4:55 pm

^I've seen it: my spoiler speculation is that after the Warblers lose from ND at Regionals/Nationals/whatever and Kurt will throw his engagement ring in his face, Blaine will join a travelling circus as the 'tragic' mime clown.  tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/29/2014, 5:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I've seen it: my spoiler speculation is that after the Warblers lose from ND at Regionals/Nationals/whatever and Kurt will throw his engagement ring in his face, Blaine will join a travelling circus as the 'tragic' mime clown.  tonguue

That would be a great ending.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2014, 6:54 pm

^ a mime clown is perfect for blaine. with DC's tendency to over-act w/ super exagerated facial expressions, it would be a perfect role for him.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2014, 7:12 pm

For fuck's sake people, it's only 13 more episodes.  Of course it's going to be very very bad and rubbernecking to watch the show.

Taking that into account, enjoy the show... coool

The Blaine/Karofsky hookup is going to be sooo glorious...LMAO

Did I mention Glee season Sucks going to be very bad?  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2014, 7:59 pm

^ yes looking forward to Season Sux.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/29/2014, 8:43 pm

Puck is back on Glee as well:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_nb3bwwewRp1r4ezfzo1_500
@alxanders @MarkSalling Caught you snap chatting. Smile  Good to see you today bro. 
Really, has anyone and their dog been in the Glee studio to record songs except for Chris? dryy

So, all the glee kids come back to Lima to hang out together after having been away and graduated for 2 years? Sure. Rolling Eyes
Ah well, hopefully we'll get a decent originals group number like 'Homeward Bound/Home' out of this season sux mess.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/30/2014, 5:53 am

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-song-spoilers-loser-like-me.htm

In the first episode, we have 3 Rachel solos, 1 Blaine+Warblers song, 1 Blahchel duet and 1 VA song. Is anyone surprised? dryy

Ugh they're actually having Rachel sing Let It Go? That's so uninspired. And Karma Chameleon, which is a song I wanted Kurt to sing. :(
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/30/2014, 7:38 am

I have to admit that I love the title. Since the focus will be heavily on Rachel's crash and burn of a career "Loser Like Me" is more than appropriate. And as predicted, lots of "woe is me" solos for La Berry.

And is it really surprising that all but one song in the episode would be sung by either Rachel or Blaine? Disappointing,  definitely. But not surprising. And I'm totally laughing at the misuse of Let it Go - a song about empowerment in the face of the worst adversity and it's going to be wasted on Rachel just because if Lea's not copying Barbra, she's copying Indina. vexe

The one good thing (and I'm clinging to my silver lining) is that if Kurt isn't singing in an episode called "Loser Like Me" it's because he isn't a loser. He still has NYADA and Broadway and when he comes to Lima, it's going to be as a rising star. So I don't mind him not having a ton of focus here. If anything, I'm expecting him to be there merely as a counterpoint to Rachel - and a bitter reminder to her of what she no longer has.

Last edited by Ranwing on 8/30/2014, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/30/2014, 8:08 am

Can someone explain why we already have so many spoilers? They haven't even started shooting yet and the episodes will be aired next year. Why are they already releasing so many information? I don't get it. It is madness.

Anyhow, no surprises. I also believe Chris will only be around in limited capacity with a few minutes screentime each episode. Season 6 will fail so badly, and I will enjoy every single second of it. Twisted Evil
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2014, 8:55 am

They are trying to get people and the media, but thing is neither are that interested.

These spoilers are putting even more off and many will be sick and tired of Lea's singing if they keep this up. Sleep

Many wanted Kurt to sing "Let It Go". :angry:

I wanted him to sing it as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2014, 9:31 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_nb3nvorw0Y1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2014, 9:39 am

When you see die hard Klainers that are number fans of Glee, suddenly saying they are sick of Blaine and Rachel, when they defended Blaine for so long and now no longer want him on the screen, should tell you how they ratings will go. Razz 

They hate Glee now and the hate is growing and growing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2014, 9:46 am

The song spoilers.., meh

What a surprise that with the smallest cast ever the same people are singing most of the songs, I doubt any fans left are surprised or even care anymore...

..,.yawn...

If Glee doesn't get yanked from the schedule after a handful of episodes it would be surprising.

Like Ranwing, I'm glad Kurt isn't listed as a loser this first episode, and I'm sure he will look as gorgeous as ever.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/30/2014, 10:11 am

I'm not going to worry so much about the first episode as I fully expected Rachel's storyline to dominate after the first spoilers came out. Rachel destroying her own career and coming crawling back to Lima because she doesn't have any other options is an enormous shift and as much as I want Kurt to get featured this season, I'm ok with the first episode being more Rachel heavy. Admittedly, I'm going to get a lot of malicious pleasure watching the girl who left Lima with the support of everyone on a path to sure stardom returning in humiliation due to nothing more than her own behavior and poor decisions. I had always believed that if there was one thing that would prevent Rachel from reaching her goals that it would be Rachel herself so to see that actually happen after she's gotten a real taste of success... yeah, the evil part of me is going to enjoy that. Twisted Evil

Kurt's reason for being in Lima is kind of a throwaway but it doesn't prevent him from having a more impactful storyline for himself further into the season. I don't expect it to be a major one, but so long as they don't screw him over and the show ends with Kurt either continuing his NYADA education or finally getting some kind of professional break, I'll be satisfied. My imagination can fill in the rest.

Blaine's reasons for working with the Warblers will likely be the same as Kurt's for being in Lima (for school credit). Admittedly Karma Chameleon is a pretty apt song for the first Warbler's number as Blaine is trying to redeem the choir after their suspension over the steroids use (which is still stupid, but whatever...). But his time commitment to the Warblers seems a lot of intensive than Kurt's with ND. I'm wondering if he's also in a similar situation as Rachel - maybe dropping out of NYADA to pursue the opportunities that June arranged and finding them not as lucrative as expected. And then there is the status of his relationship with Kurt.

Lots of unanswered questions that I'm sure the first episode will answer.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2014, 10:19 am

In the MJ spoiler, "Karma Chameleon" ( for now) is listed as a Rachel number, not a Warbler number.

I do like Rachel coming back to Lima in humiliating fashion.  I sort of expected Rachel to get the lion's share the first episode.

No Klaine duet so I'm guessing that Kurt and Blaine are broken up again.

I dunno, it just seems silly to spend extra money on songs like "Sing" and the Disney "Let it go" by the time the episodes air they won't even be current hits.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2014, 11:13 am

If RIB think the audience will pity Rachel and Blaine if they are both losers, they are so wrong.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/30/2014, 11:43 am

^Especially not when these 2 'losers' get 99% of the songs and screentime.   smajli

Ireth wrote:http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-song-spoilers-loser-like-me.htm

In the first episode, we have 3 Rachel solos, 1 Blaine+Warblers song, 1 Blahchel duet and 1 VA song. Is anyone surprised? dryy
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_lwdw1cRtyg1qdyvvz

Wow, this is so boring. And predictable.
And if it wasn't clear yet after the Blea show of season 5 to most fans it's also very telling as in who of the characters RIB are still interested in.

Watch the ratings crash and burn, Fox, when Glee comes back with nothing for noone in the first episode except for special snowflakes Rachel and Blaine. You neglected to do something about the declinging quality of Glee due to the terrible hack job of RIB as writers/producers for years now. You reap what you sow.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m2qafsaH7N1qbwrxto1_500

I hate how this first episode full of Blanchel seems to set the standard for the last season (like so many viewers stopped watching after the first episodes of seasons 4 and 5, knowing that what was presented to them then was probably the norm for the entire season, and they were correct), 'cause deep down inside there still was this hope there would still be something worthwhile in B and C-plots for the 2-3 characters I still enjoy in season 6.
Guess not. Sleep

Well, like others have said before me: the first episode being Kurt lite probably means that at least Kurt won't be a loser. Not yet, that is.
This is Glee after all: in Glee one cannot win unless someone elses loses, so with Rachel and Blaine being at the bottom now (with Kurt merrily still at NYADA?) there's a very good chance that they'll rise to the top again at the detriment of others, and it wouldn't be the first time (nor the 2nd, nor the 3rd  Evil or Very Mad ) that Kurt will suffer in the process of their new triumphs. But of course he won't get to sing a song like 'Let It Go' about it. dryy

*bitter Kurt stan*
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 8/30/2014, 12:01 pm

Great spoilers I am SO looking forward to heavy Robodog promotion, Robodog's release, some on-set BTS Noel stuffs, and possibly TLOS4 teasing before/as this airs.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 8/30/2014, 1:01 pm

Just seeing the song list has made me decide not to watch the first episode, since I don't want to see my favorite song be a gimmick. Evil or Very Mad orageux2 rentine
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/30/2014, 2:12 pm

Sounds like it will take approximately 7 minutes to watch this episode.  Watch a minute, stomach turns, so I will fastforward, rinse and repeat.  The same voices and characters saying and singing the same way for 6 years is a bit much,  I actually feel that Glee will hurt Lea's music career simply for the fact we've heard her voice so very much they will reason why buy something else.  Instead of making her voice a spotlight, they prefer to use all the stars in the sky, it lost it's power for me years ago.  Mainly because she sounds mostly the same way, big breath of air, belts to the backrow.  I actually prefer it the few times she was more mellow.

Blaine, his voice is unexceptional, but he gets poppy tunes, and usually a lot of back up.  Like covering up some dry vanilla cake with frosting and a lot of sprinkles.

Kurt's voice remains like warm honey, rich and glorious.  Accentuated by it's utter rareness, and made even more rare if he actually gets the focus in a duet.  

I may not like Santana, but I do appreciate the different voice she has, and what a way they wasted Tina, who sang with a bell like purity to me.  

I will never understand what Glee is thinking with a focus on such a few characters when they've had an embarrassment of riches for years.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/30/2014, 2:31 pm

I'm very worried about Uninvited...I guess it's out of place, no matter how tossed aside Rachel might feel. (I am a Morissette fan and was a serious worshipper in my past because she was my generation female idol...and hers was a first live concert in my life!) I really hate that a song about serious self doubt and pain is placed in a storyline like this.

It would be a terrific storyline if she would be allowed to seriously struggle, but becuse of Glee I doubt her demise will last longer than 15 minutes of the opening episode.

Just to say to add: I would hate this song to be associated to Glee storyline, ever, not even with Kurt. It's a really "aggressive" song.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/30/2014, 3:09 pm

ColferInspired wrote:If RIB think the audience will pity Rachel and Blaine if they are both losers, they are so wrong.

I totally agree. Especially since both of them were presented as special snowflakes in the past
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/30/2014, 4:23 pm

Buenos wrote:...

I dunno, it just seems silly to spend extra money on songs like "Sing" and the Disney "Let it go" by the time the episodes air they won't even be current hits.

Do you think Glee has the budget to spend on current hits? I think the low cut is one of the reasons why are not chosing 40 tops, I know Let it Go was one of those, but yeah is so 2013.

And speaking of Let it Go, added that I'm in a bitter mood, I think fans should sing "F*ck it all" instead. Is a new version I see once on youtube Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/30/2014, 6:54 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:If RIB think the audience will pity Rachel and Blaine if they are both losers, they are so wrong.

I totally agree. Especially since both of them were presented as special snowflakes  in the past

I think that what's going to keep any sympathy for Rachel (and possibly Blaine) being "losers" in check is when you consider just how many advantages they had been given over the years. And with Rachel especially she's lost everything not because of chance or things beyond her control. She had gained everything she'd ever wanted and had success in her hands, but threw it away because of her bad choices and her inability to control her ambition. Rachel lost everything because of her choices. She made the decision to quit NYADA in the most arrogant manner possible (with her "I don't need this" attitude) that would make it absolutely impossible for her to come back. She made the decision to quit Funny Girl (after getting a very explicit warning about what would happen if she continued to screw around) that made her unemployable on Broadway. And she will have the shoulder the decision to rush off to LA and do a TV show that was a career-destroying flop. Rachel cannot blame anyone but herself for being in the situation.

I'm sure that Rachel will go looking for sympathy from the usual parties who were usually willing to offer it (Schu, Kurt), but for her sake I hope that what sympathy she gets is well tempered with the reminder that she's the only one responsible for her having thrown everything away.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/30/2014, 11:55 pm

I can't believe Disney gave them the rights to let it go. The song is just so huge even now. I can't believe they could afford to spend that kind of money.

RIB is just so totally clueless that pushing Darren to the forefront is a huge part of wheat killed the show.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next