Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

+28
tophercolfer
Divalicious
mindschemez
Sunshine 2012
angelnessa
Delight
Catt24
brisallie
TimF
Ireth
bayth
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Ranwing
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
Kurt addict
Glorfindel
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
Lottie2303
Georgette888
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
ColferInspired
sheny
32 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  Glorfindel 1/23/2015, 9:02 am

^March, if nothing gets changed.  neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/23/2015, 9:49 am

I hope nothing gets change. In fact I wish filming had started when it was suppose too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 1/23/2015, 10:40 am

B Good Pictures acts like they are about ready to go, if their Instagram is anything to go by, so they're probably just waiting for Chris to be available to really get started.

It would be nice to know the filming is done and in the can, but I'm really glad Chris won't have to return to Glee once he's finished in London. They also might have been able to get even more acclaimed actors since it was delayed. I guess we'll see when the full cast is revealed neutre .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/23/2015, 11:09 am

They are keeping us waiting for the whole cast list. I suppose they don't have to reveal the whole thing to general audience until they start filming. I have no doubt the financiers already know, but us mere mortals and dying to know.

One of my ultimate fantasies would be to have Tom Hiddleston take part (and there was someone else in here agreeing with me as well?) in some capacity...his social media silence has been long. No hint as to what he's currently going to work on.

On the female side someone like Natalie Dormer or even Winslet or Emily Blunt would be huge!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/23/2015, 12:57 pm

I wonder when exactly in March they will be filming, and if they will be having any outside shots in London proper. I'm going to London in late March/early April and it would be cool if they were filming an outdoor shot while I was there.

And it hit me that the Royal baby is due sometime in April. Can you imagine how excited he will be if he is in London when the Royal Baby is born?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/23/2015, 3:44 pm

chris is practically a royal babe himself. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/23/2015, 8:57 pm

fantastica wrote:chris is practically a royal babe himself. Smile

Very true. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/25/2015, 6:30 am

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Tumblr_nipbzlWO651tgney8o1_500

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Tumblr_nipbzlWO651tgney8o2_500

Several mentions of Chris and Noël at the link.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2015, 4:56 pm

Joe Stephenson tweets about Noel fanart. neutre 

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Tumblr_nj3ugmcLWS1qjlzrgo1_540
Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Tumblr_nj3ugmcLWS1qjlzrgo2_540

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Tumblr_nj3uiweIHw1qjlzrgo1_1280
links to the fanart: x,x,x,x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/1/2015, 7:53 pm

like free promo work. Smile

right now it's all hype. waiting impatiently for the real beef. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/4/2015, 1:15 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Tumblr_nj98cbSHxx1tgney8o1_500

Hmmmmmm..... humhum 
Could this be foreshadowing?

(wishful thinking)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/4/2015, 2:25 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 20 Tumblr_nj98cbSHxx1tgney8o1_500

Hmmmmmm..... humhum 
Could this be foreshadowing?

(wishful thinking)

Chris would absolutely explode if that happened.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/4/2015, 2:55 pm

^ i hope there's still a chance for that to happen. she is british too isn't she?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/4/2015, 3:20 pm

fantastica wrote:^ i hope there's still a chance for that to happen. she is british too isn't she?

Yes, I believe so.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/4/2015, 3:21 pm

^Yup.  neutre

Ranwing wrote:Chris would absolutely explode if that happened.
Lol, I think he would faint and/or totally lose his mind when in front of her. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/4/2015, 4:59 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Yup.  neutre

Ranwing wrote:Chris would absolutely explode if that happened.
Lol, I think he would faint and/or totally lose his mind when in front of her. Razz

I cannot imagine how all this must feel for him. He's a twenty something year old kid who's just wrapping up his first acting job. Now he's going to star in a film playing one of the most beloved British theater personalities and will get to act opposite some of the greatest actors alive today. A much as the acclaim he received on Glee must have felt like a dream, this is at a whole different level.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 2/4/2015, 5:12 pm

I know it's only 28 days, but February already feels like it's going to drag on forever, waiting for Glee filming to finally be done and over with, and Chris moving on to this next stage in his career. I'm so excited for him though Smile .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/4/2015, 7:36 pm

For Angela Lansbury News to even acknowledge Chris is such a wonderful thing. neutre

I hope she is in the film. wub 

Chris might do what he did to Helena Bonham Carter, scream in her face and run. Razz 

But as he has met so many big names now, I think he might be extremely nervous and probably just start gushing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/4/2015, 9:49 pm

The great thing is that so many of these great actors are as enthralled with Chris as we are. I'll never forget when Chris was getting his Golden Globe and you could see Anne Hathaway on her feet cheering for him. Or when Jared Leto wanted to adopt Chris. He's got so much regard within the industry that I think his presence in the Noel Coward film is going to generate a lot more interest than the usual British independent film would normally generate in the US. And I don't doubt that was part of the equation in selecting Chris for this part.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 12:09 pm

Glee Paley Panel press release:

http://tvline.com/2015/02/10/paleyfest-2015-panelists-glee-good-wife-scandal/

Friday, March 13: Glee (7 pm)
* Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Darren Criss, Dot-Marie Jones​. Additional guests TBA.

If this doesnt change, I'm guessing "Noel" starts in last half of March or maybe April.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 12:29 pm

^Or maybe Chris takes a flight back to L.A. for a few days. saispa 

If Glee ends at the latest the 19th Februari Chris can still do (pre-)production for 'Noel' in London for 4 weeks before he has to be back for Paley Fest.

Or who knows? Maybe he'll have a few weeks off inbetween Glee and 'Noel'. He definitely deserves some down time.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2015, 12:37 pm

I had hoped Chris would not be doing this.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/10/2015, 4:18 pm

grrrr... i just left a response in the appreciation thread about the same thing. anyway i too think it's possible for him to fly back for a day or two, maybe for the weekend. i think for actors, travel is a must, even if you never leave the country. they probably have a fully packed suitcase in their closet ready to get out to the airport at the moment's notice.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 4:53 pm

fantastica wrote:grrrr... i just left a response in the appreciation thread about the same thing. anyway i too think it's possible for him to fly back for a day or two, maybe for the weekend. i think for actors, travel is a must, even if you never leave the country. they probably have a fully packed suitcase  in their closet ready to get out to the airport at the moment's notice.

I get the feeling that Chris will be living out of a suit case the next few years... coool   Especially as an author, he's gotten a ton of books coming out in the fall/winter/spring so I'm thinking he's going to promote them whenever he can because I do think his books are something he feels very proud about.   Plus even in England for Noel he'll probably hop out to Cali or NY for other pending projects, PR, or some special events he feels connected to.

Getting out of Glee will be a double edged sword as far as Chris's time, he doesn't have an automatic reason to say "no" and for all we know he'll be busier than ever. LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/10/2015, 5:37 pm

Chris, depending on what project he's doing at a given moment, will definitely be living a nomadic existence. I'm sure that having six years of being in the same tv show where he was based in on city for nearly all of the production probably spoiled Chris. It's difficult when you're not only called on to be at location for shoots, but have multiple projects going on at once.

I think that once Chris gets through this transitory stage (between Glee and Noel), things will even out a little bit. At least until the next phase of crazy happens when we start finding out what other projects he's got lined up.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next