Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+18
M&M
valkeakuulas
brisallie
TimF
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
bayth
Georgette888
Glorfindel
fantastica
Ranwing
coxfire
Buenos
Divalicious
ColferInspired
22 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 8:52 pm

Someone needs to unlock the episode threat otherwise we're going to be cluttering up the spoiler thread.  lol! 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  TimF 5/6/2014, 10:03 pm

Well Blaine's single white femaling of Kurt is complete, he was just on bed with Brittany in the promo for next week.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 10:10 pm

Everyone's freaking out over Blaine and Brittany in bed in the next promo. I bet it's just part of the awful script of the tv series about Rachel's life, but lol at Glee letting Blaine repeat that storyline of Kurt too, albeit probable in a fantasy sequence.  dryy 

And of course Glee could not pass up on showing Darren making out with a girl.  Rolling Eyes

But good for Kurt to yell at Blaine about having lied to him.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 10:12 pm

TimF wrote:Well Blaine's single white femaling of Kurt is complete, he was just on bed with Brittany in the promo for next week.

I saw that and...seriously wtf?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 10:14 pm

^Please take the promo for 5x20 talk to the spoiler thread. I'd like to keep this thread as clean as possible from the usual Glee mess.  fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 10:15 pm

Here's the promo:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/6/2014, 10:18 pm

After a well written episode the promo yanked me back to reality at what a crapfest the finale will probabły be, LOL

NGL loved having Kurt looked so pissed!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 10:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Please take the promo for 5x20 talk to the spoiler thread. I'd like to keep this thread as clean as possible from the usual Glee mess.  fanny2

You're right. Chris's episode doesn't need to be overshadowed by dirty stuff.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/6/2014, 10:20 pm

Love Old Dog New Tricks. I doubt I will watch the finale of season 5. For sure I won't watch live.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 10:23 pm

Some are saying that scene is a dream sequence. I wonder if Brittany the one who will have that dream? Still I think is so wtf?..,why blaine?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 10:26 pm

My guess that June is going to push Blaine to play straight for his career and Blaine is dreaming about what his life in the closet I going to be like.

I don't care... I'm still floating on the amazingness that was ODNT and am not going to let this ruin my good mood.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/6/2014, 10:28 pm

brisallie wrote:Some are saying that scene is a dream sequence. I wonder if Brittany the one who will have that dream? Still I think is so wtf?..,why blaine?
He's the only male there that she hasn't been with in some capacity...and she's a flighty bisexual after all, they must show her flailing for dick.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/6/2014, 10:33 pm

Damn , Kurt looked pissed in that Klaine scene and yet again I cringed at Darren's acting " I'm really sorry".  Shocked 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/6/2014, 10:34 pm

That promo was like being dunked in cold, pond water after a glorious warm bath. And now back to my warm glow that I am recreating with gifs and tweets.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 11:24 pm

TimF wrote:
brisallie wrote:Some are saying that scene is a dream sequence. I wonder if Brittany the one who will have that dream? Still I think is so wtf?..,why blaine?
He's the only male there that she hasn't been with in some capacity...and she's a flighty bisexual after all, they must show her flailing for dick.

Got it. Thanks for that explanation. Yeah I forgot has to make out with all boys, not matter their sexuality.

I've seen Brittanas/Klainers are already hating this scene.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/7/2014, 10:19 am

I have no words about the promo, just Kurt screaming you lied to me!

Matthew Hodgson "Shooting Star", "IKAG"  enough said.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2014, 10:21 am

^It will be a disaster.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/7/2014, 10:31 am

Glorfindel wrote:^It will be a disaster.

Yep.

And terribly offensive as well, as this is the gimmick he uses with a lot of the episodes he writes for the show.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/7/2014, 1:14 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I have no words about the promo, just Kurt screaming you lied to me!

Matthew Hodgson "Shooting Star", "IKAG"  enough said.  dryy

Kurt almost never yells. I can't even remember when was the last time? To Finn at their shared basement room or to Will at the classroom? Kurt didn't yell to Blaine after he cheated, to Rachel before Midnight Madness...has he ever shouted to Sue?

I just cannot believe they would seriously make Blaine do anything with Brittney, I just think this is about Kurt not being able to trust Blaine, because he lies, always. Even if this getting Kurt a part in his showcase was a panic white lie. It's still a sign that he cannot be trusted in anything, let alone relationship stuff.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/7/2014, 1:24 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/7/2014, 2:23 pm

^ No surprise, was hoping for a slight increase. But oh well. The recaps are overall positive, so that is what really matters anyway.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2014, 3:13 pm

banzai ^This.

What matters is if people in the industry loved Chris' writing, and by the looks of most reviewers they did.

And haters gonna hate, as usual.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/7/2014, 3:19 pm

The baroness has spoken:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 4 Tumblr_n56lx7FBhO1rjklq8o1_500

You know I don't give a rat's ass about Klaine shippers reactions at this point, but you would think RM would have even a whiff of sensitiivity to the fact that they tease Brittana fans and for the season ending and then put Heather (apparently) buck naked in bed with another guy.

Gay or Straight or Bi, it doesn't matter, Ryan Murphy is an equal opportunity trolling ass hole.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/7/2014, 3:44 pm

Glorfindel wrote:banzai ^This.

What matters is if people in the industry loved Chris' writing, and by the looks of most reviewers they did.

And haters gonna hate, as usual.

Agree. Haters will always exist, but while critics and most of the fandom like this episode, I'm fine.

Ok, so Hodgson is writing the season finale? I thought it was Brad. Though sincerely I don't know who is worse.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/7/2014, 3:59 pm

How in hell is Hodgson still having a job at Glee? And writing the series finale? I mean, the entire fanbase without any exceptions despises his episode. It is the one point, where all the different Glee fanbases actually agree.

To whom is he related, so FOX actually continues to pay him money?  blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next