Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+18
M&M
valkeakuulas
brisallie
TimF
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
bayth
Georgette888
Glorfindel
fantastica
Ranwing
coxfire
Buenos
Divalicious
ColferInspired
22 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  YaoiChick 5/6/2014, 3:06 pm

I'm so excited that he's still working on the asylum movie  bounce 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 3:13 pm

I feel so bad for him! He needs to take some vacation time and just enjoy himself. But on the other hand... More Chris for us! I'd have him working 24/7/365 if I didn't know he'd drop from total exhaustion inside of a week.

He just gets it. He gets these characters and what makes them so appealing to people and he gets why what he's doing is significant. Yet he remains modest (genuinely so and not the fake modesty that Darren shows), thoughtful and driven. I couldn't love him more and I'm so proud to call myself his fan.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2014, 3:23 pm

chris doesn't need a vacation. work is his vacation - he simply enjoys work! and the more he works the better it is for us selfish fans who crave seeing him everywhere, all the time. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 5/6/2014, 3:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:I feel so bad for him! He needs to take some vacation time and just enjoy himself. But on the other hand... More Chris for us! I'd have him working 24/7/365 if I didn't know he'd drop from total exhaustion inside of a week.

He just gets it. He gets these characters and what makes them so appealing to people and he gets why what he's doing is significant
. Yet he remains modest (genuinely so and not the fake modesty that Darren shows), thoughtful and driven. I couldn't love him more and I'm so proud to call myself his fan.

Just imagine if he was in a real tear jerker. And in a horror film, he'd make it so the charcter isn't pointlessly evil, like J.K did with Voldemort.

Its sad that because of the crazies he doesn't think he has what it takes to be an actor though  crycry 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 3:50 pm

One thing that I really appreciate about Chris's writing and acting choices is that he's not afraid to let a character be difficult or unpleasent when there's a real reason for them to be so. Take Carson from STB for example. A lot of the criticisms of the film were that Carson was so unlikeable by why would he be a charming little moppet. His father abandoned him when he divorced Carson's mother and then tells Carson that having him was a mistake that ruined his life. His mother regularly tells him that she should have had an abortion. The only support he had was his grandmother who was in a nursing home with severe dementia. Why would Carson be cheerful about his life? I'd be bitter and snide also.

Chris is exceptionally talented and has a rare gift for storytelling that goes such a long way into deepening his skill as an actor. He's not afraid to have Kurt be the bad guy in a situation if it means telling an interesting story (unlike Darren, who ran all kinds of damage control to protect his image after The Break Up aired). I have little doubt that Chris would jump at the chance to play a problematic (or outright evil) character just so he could tell a new story.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/6/2014, 4:29 pm

YaoiChick wrote:I'm so excited that he's still working on the asylum movie  bounce 

Me too. bounce bounce 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/6/2014, 4:42 pm

Buenos wrote:http://www.vulture.com/2014/05/chris-colfer-writing-glee-episode-interview.html?mid=googlenews

Warning Will Robinson!!  Episode spoilers ahead!!!!!!'

Chris Colfer says he was only given two instructions when he walked into the Glee writers' room this spring to try his hand at an episode: He couldn’t break up Kurt and Blaine, and he couldn’t kill off any characters. Other than that, Colfer had free reign in the season’s penultimate episode, “Old Dog, New Tricks,” which airs tonight on Fox. While he has varied writing credits under his belt — including the 2012 indie film Struck by Lightning and the New York Times best-selling Land of Stories novels — scripting Glee was Colfer’s first TV writers’ room experience, and his first musical as well. We caught up with the Golden Globe winner to discuss his writing process, giving Kurt his own story line, and why the hyperpassionate Klaine fans should not send him mean tweets.
Can you describe the process of taking on the writing of a Glee episode?
I’ve been asked for years if I ever wanted to write an episode for Glee, but I always said I never did. Glee was not my world, it was not my creation, and I would never want to tamper it or damage it in any way. So when they came to me and they asked me if I wanted to write an episode, I was very very shocked. But it was definitely an opportunity I couldn’t turn down. I was very, very apprehensive when I walked into the writers' room for the first time. I knew there was a story I wanted to tell, but I didn’t know if I was going to be able to. Or if they had a story they wanted me to write, or what kind of guidelines they would give me. They really were just rock stars about it. They were so patient and so generous, and they let me tell the story I wanted to tell. It was a great experience thanks to them.
You penned the second-to-last episode of the season; that’s usually a pretty prestige spot. What kind of guidelines did you get?
That element made it more nerve-wracking. They gave me two guidelines, one that I couldn’t break up with Blaine and two that I couldn’t kill anyone.
So then you crumbled up the paper and went, “Now I have nothing!” — right?
Well, what’s the point! [Laughs.] They were very open. I wasn’t expecting them to give me the keys to the car as much as they did.
Was the Kurt story line something you’d wanted for a long time, or was it a new idea?
One night I got a call from (Glee co-creator) Brad Falchuk asking if I’d be interested in writing an episode. I said, “I don’t know, I have to think about it and see if I have a story in me that I think is worth telling.” Two of my favorite things in the world are old people and animals, so I’m sure I could have a story about that. So I came up with Rachel starting a charity called Broadway Bitches. And I’ve always wanted to do crazy acrobatic stunt stuff, so I thought, Wouldn’t it be funny if Kurt joins a production of Peter Pan in an assisted living home? Everyone I would share that idea with would laugh, so I thought that must be funny. That’s how it went.
Were there elements in the script you never expected to get away with?
Well, the old people in the retirement home are so feisty. I pray no one thinks I was making fun of old people with it, but there are lines like “Debbie, hearing aids on during rehearsal.” There’s actually one, well ... The reason why Kurt joins the production in the first place is a big part of the show. I wasn’t sure I was going to get away with that element. The woman playing Peter Pan dies in rehearsal. He comes to visit his friend Maggie, and while they’re in rehearsal Peter unfortunately dies and [Kurt] goes “I can fill in!” — and he does.
For much of high school, Kurt sided with the girls in group events. But this week, he’s not taking part of the girls’ charity event but instead striking out on his own. Is that indicative of Kurt changing since he’s left Ohio?
It’s less about girls, but more about how all the girls have made names for themselves since they moved to New York. It has little to do with him not being one of the girls anymore, but the fact that his name couldn’t draw a crowd like the other performers. Rachel is doing Broadway; Santana and Mercedes are doing their recording artist careers.
Your episode doesn’t address the Kurt and Blaine relationship directly. Was that a choice on your part?
It was definitely a conscious choice on my part. I wanted Kurt to have a story that was his own. That wasn’t about his relationship with Blaine, or supporting someone else like Rachel. I really wanted him to have his own moment.  I have to say, in my episode, Kurt and Blaine are completely fine. They’re completely happy, so if something does happen to them down the road, it’s not my fault. The fans don’t have to send me the angry tweets. Kurt and Blaine are fine in my episode.

They’ll send you the angry tweets no matter what. I loved last week when Glee talked about the perils of Twitter and social media for performers, deliciously meta for what you have to deal with as actors on the show.
It is crazy. It all happened when the show started. I remember being on Glee when Twitter became popular. It’s crazy how much it changed. Prior to that, the only way you’d hear feedback from the audience was fan mail or maybe comments on a website. Not every person on earth had the right to say whatever they wanted to whoever they wanted. It’s insane.
Darren Criss got to work with Shirley MacLaine recently, and now you get June Squibb, Tim Conway, and Billy Dee Williams. Is it some kind of game for who can work with the most seasoned actors?
If it’s a game, I’m winning. [Laughs.] I’m definitely winning in numbers. But anytime we get someone seasoned, or someone who’s a living legend, I freak out. I am over the moon anytime someone like Shirley MacLaine or June Squibb or Tim Conway are part of the show.
Did you have a favorite character to write for?
June Squibb’s character, she’s a feisty old lady. Feisty old ladies are my favorite human beings on the planet. Also, I think Artie and Santana were really fun to write for.
Did any of your castmates lobby you for songs or scenes once they knew you were writing?
It was more lobbying them, and being like, “Please tell me if you hate anything.” I was very, very nervous for them to get the script. But I didn’t get any nasty texts, so that’s good.
Did you stay on set to watch the scenes you weren’t needed in? Or stay away?
It’s very nerve-wracking to watch people say the words that you’ve written. I learned that when I did my movie Struck by Lightning. But it was even harder to do that in this environment because I’ve known everyone for so long. We’ve been on the show for six years, and to suddenly take the steering wheel was very nerve-wracking. So if I wasn’t needed for a scene I would let everyone do their thing. I did not stay. I let everyone do their own job.
Did you have any say in veteran Glee director Bradley Buecker working on on your episode?
I didn’t have any say, but I was so excited that Brad was directing it. He is one of my favorite directors we work with on Glee. I was so excited he got chosen. That was one of the reasons I was able to walk away from set when I didn’t have to be there because I knew it was in very good hands.
Was there anything you couldn’t fit in the episode or that hit the cutting-room floor?
Not really! I just wanted to do a story that would remind us of Glee season one, the underdogs. What better underdogs than actual physical dogs themselves, and some old people who need some love?
What was the biggest challenge in writing a Glee script?
The most difficult thing was finding the time to write. We were filming while I was writing it. I really only had in between scenes and during lighting setup to write the episode. That was the most challenging, and then once everyone got the script that was really difficult personally because I just wanted everyone to like it or to hate anything I’d written for them.
Do you have some sort of secret focus and organization trick, to be able to do all the writing you do while filming?
It’s very difficult, and it’s something I wouldn’t recommend anyone to do. It’s mentally juggling. You only have a certain amount of hours in the day, so you've got to force yourself through it. It comes with a lot of practice. I’ve written many books in between lighting setups and scenes, so I think I’m used it to by now.
Do you think you’d know how to write like you do without the pressure of lots of other things happening at once?
That’s actually a really good point. I think I do my best writing when I am working on something else. I think some of my best ideas came to me when I was a kid because I was bored in school and I would daydream all day. I think I work the best when my mind is occupied with something else.
You’ve gone through the production of a film you wrote and now a TV episode. Do you prefer one to the other?
I think with films and novels, as the writer — at least in my experience — you have full control of the story. TV is very much a collaboration. When I went in the writers room for Glee for the first time, I had never collaborated, ever. I do like having control, so when I write something I know they’re my characters and it’s my world. I guess I could do that with TV it was my own show.
Yes, you can become Ryan Murphy.
Exactly, yes. As long as when I’m writing there’s not a chance of upsetting anyone, I’m happy.
Any plans for your hiatus from Glee for the summer — vacation or more work?
I honestly need to go on a vacation, badly, but I don’t have one planned. I have a lot of other work planned this summer.
There was a movie based in an asylum you’ve talked about before. Is that still in the works?
It’s still in the works. I have a good three meetings about that project a month. It’s very difficult for me to write and produce something while I’m filming Glee. I might have to wait until Glee is over to do that. I did Struck by Lightning while I was filming Glee and it was very, very difficult. It was like having two full-time jobs at once. I think I’ll have to wait until after Glee is over to give that project the attention it deserves.
And now the most important question: How does your cat, Brian, feel about your having written an episode all about dogs?
Brian is very upset. He had some words with me about it. I think we’ll be able to mend it and be fine. I initially wanted it to be about cats and dogs, but the title Broadway Bitches was too good not to use. So Brian was denied his cameo.
He could be on Brittany’s Fondue for Two, a cat guest.
He could be Lord Tubbington’s cousin. I like this idea.
For your next episode! Have they invited you back to the writers’ room yet?
To be completely honest, I think it depends on if people like it or not. [Laughs.] If people don’t like this episode, I don’t think they’ll ask me to come back. I hope people do.

Great interview, I especially like the part about him wanting Kurt to have his own moment,and not about his relationship with Blaine or supporting someone else like Rachel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/6/2014, 4:56 pm

So it was cleared up that Brad approached him about writing an episode, though I would think Ryan and Ian had already given their blessing.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/6/2014, 5:21 pm

Chris' honesty is something I admire profusely. He really is a beautiful person, inside and out.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/6/2014, 5:24 pm

coxfire wrote:Chris' honesty is something I admire profusely. He really is a beautiful person, inside and out.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/6/2014, 5:30 pm

Chris sooo gets the original appeal of Kurt and indeed Glee itself.

It's not to make every character a fucking mega superstar , it was how the show touched people that it represented "them" in a way other shows never had.  The underdogs who are not quite mainstream; it's pathetic how the writers show-runners lost sight of that.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/6/2014, 5:36 pm

Buenos wrote:Chris sooo gets the original appeal of Kurt and indeed Glee itself.

It's not to make every character a fucking mega superstar , it was how the show touched people that it represented "them" in a way other shows never had.  The underdogs who are not quite mainstream; it's pathetic how the writers show-runners lost sight of that.

This, so much this. This boy just schooled a bunch of writers effortlessly, and as always with wit and class. I can't stand RM but I have to say: at least there is one thing he didn't fuck up by casting him. Although I guess the biggest thanks goes to Robert Ulrich, as Chris said in his GG acceptance speech. I can't wait to see him in future projects.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 6:27 pm

Chris is the biggest Kurtsie of us all: he just gets it, not only what Kurt's fans want for their beloved individual character, but also what Glee used to be all about, when we identified with these characters because they were the underdogs like us.

There are so many quotes in these interviews that I cherish so much. What he said about Kurt needing to realize that real validation comes from within, that Kurt should be more than just part of Klaine and/or Rachel's cheerleader, that he didn't want to make Rachel's storyline repetitive and her an unlikeable character (and haven't we've been saying this too for the past season?).

He also seems to grasp what Gleeks in general want (and miss), why they fell in love with this show: the already mentioned stories about underdogs, having songs that fit the storylines, going back to the 'feeling' of season 1, and from what the spoilers kinda tell us: the emphasis on friendships instead of romantic relationships.

Imo it was quite telling to read that Chris had to wait till 5x17 was in production before he could start writing 5x19(!), so he would know where the characters would be in canon. This is yet another indication that Glee is being written on the fly and there either is no master plan or future goal, or RIB don't like to share that information with their actors (but they should share it with their writers).

It's sad to read how much abuse and pressure Chris gets from certain parts of the fandom, and how that influences how he looks upon Klaine and also his acting career in general. When you read between the lines it's clear he's getting a lot of crap and harassment and he's not amused. No wonder he is so hesitant about talking about Klaine (on top of the in show problems of the couple he must be aware of).
But I'm also very glad and proud to see that Chris, although he probably gets anxious about it, doesn't let others, especially bullies, dictate him what to do: that he still keeps his own opinions, that he isn't afraid to speak up and actually do something about what he wants (like writing this inner validation storyline for Kurt).

With all the publicity Chris writing a Glee episode is getting, and the positive comments from his cast and crew, I hope that the reviews will be positive too, and that this will open even more doors for him in the future.

And he's busy this summer with several projects!!!!!!!  panik 

Ranwing wrote:I feel so bad for him! He needs to take some vacation time and just enjoy himself. But on the other hand... More Chris for us! I'd have him working 24/7/365 if I didn't know he'd drop from total exhaustion inside of a week.

He just gets it. He gets these characters and what makes them so appealing to people and he gets why what he's doing is significant. Yet he remains modest (genuinely so and not the fake modesty that Darren shows), thoughtful and driven. I couldn't love him more and I'm so proud to call myself his fan.
Same.

The past few days have been so satisfying as a Chris Colfer fan, and I'm so proud of him. Even as his fan (who should know by now what he's capable of) I am amazed by the things he comes up with (like the songs and Kurt's storyline), the things he accomplished, and the things he said in these interviews.

I'm just amazed by his creativity, his talents, his insights, his smartness, his compassion, his heart, his wit:
his mind just blows me away.  wub

And already at such a young age! (I'm allowed to say this as I'm one of those feisty old ladies, lol.  Laughing )

I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode: that's quite weird for a Glee episodes these days.  blinkk  tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 6:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Tumblr_n565uimZWa1qe476yo1_500
hrhchriscolfer: June Squibb, Tim Conway, and Billy Dee Williams…the best cast of Peter Pan in history! #OldDogNewTricks

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Tumblr_n55r2oYVgD1qe476yo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/6/2014, 6:36 pm

I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode: that's quite weird for a Glee episodes these days.  blinkk  tonguue

Ha, I hadn't read this for ages!

ETA: I was re-watching some of Chris early interviews, and how he always replied to the question "why do you think the show has somuch appeal to the audience", he always replied "Because the viewers relate to the characters, they are real high school characters, they could be us". How many relate to "SuperNovas" Blaine and Rachel, now, uh?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 6:59 pm

Kristin missing the point completely  dryy , as per usual:

Chris Colfer Opens Up About "Terrifying" Glee Writing Debut—And Why Kurt and Blaine Are End Game
by Kristin Dos Santos Today 2:20 PM PDT

Chris Colfer is no fool. While writing his very first episode of Glee—which airs tonight—he decided to give fans what they want, and escape bodily harm!
"For my safety," Colfer tells me, "in [tonight’s] episode, in my episode, Kurt and Blaine are…fine.”

Yep, Colfer is perfectly aware how passionately some of you Gleeks feel about his character Kurt and Blaine (Darren Criss), and the unholy terror that can be unleashed upon the show’s writers when things aren’t going well for this fan-favorite couple.
"There is no drama between kurt and Blaine in my episode, so the blood is not on my hands!" Colfer adds with a laugh.

Wait….Blood?! Say what now? Is there trouble ahead for Kurt and Blaine, after tonight’s episode?
Read on to hear what Chris has to say about his first time ever writing for the Fox series, Ryan Murphy's plan to jump forward in time (will Kurt go to Russia?), and the fate of “paradise couple” Kurt and Blaine in the very end…

Congrats! Your episode is finally here. How does it feel?
It’s very exciting, but it’s always terrifying. I don’t know why I write so much, because it always just comes with so much fear. You would think, because I’ve written so many books and blah blah blah, but I’m always just so terrified when it comes out. I don’t know why I do this to myself! It’s terrifying!

What was it like, writing this episode?
It was very surreal. It was very much like a student taking over the classroom for a day, and it was something that I never thought I would do. But then they came to me, and they said would you be interested in writing an episode, and I couldn’t say no. So I did it. I went into the writers’ room not knowing what to expect, not knowing what guidelines they’d give me or you know, if they would let me tell the story that I wanted to tell, but I really had no reason to fear that part of the process because they were so generous and so open-minded, and they really let me do my thing, which I was so grateful.

How heavily featured are you in the episode? Were you writing a lot of your own lines?
Oh yeah, everyone knows I’m a very selfish writer!

Is anyone else featured in the episode?
Yeah, because they told me I had to feature the other people too. But yeah, the main storyline is Kurt. He’s really one of the only ones left in the group who hasn’t really made a name for himself yet, and he’s feeling very down about that, so he’s looking for something to supply him with that validation, and he finds it when he meets this woman named Maggie who lives at an assisted living home, and he ends up joining that assisted living home’s production of Peter Pan, so that’s the main storyline. The other storyline is about Rachel starting a charity for animals called Broadway Bitches, and it gets into the whole no good deed goes unpunished message when it comes to press.

How do you feel now about Kurt and Blaine. Do you feel that they’re endgame? 
They will definitely end up together in the end somehow. I think they’re very, very young to be engaged, but I definitely see them being together in the end for sure. You know, the fans get really, really upset when they go through drama but that’s what Darren and I live for. We’re actors, we love the drama, we love getting in there and experiencing a wide variety of emotions with these characters! And I’m very happy, because I think they were very much kind of like this paradise couple for a long time, so I’m happy that they’re experiencing these ups and downs. I think it really makes them an authentic relationship, and not just a fantasy.

And what did you mean by “blood on hands”?!
I think they’re gonna be just fine. I don’t think the fans have anything to worry about.

Ryan has told us the show is jumping ahead in time. What do you know about that and do you like it?
I have no idea what that is going to entail. I think it’s a clever idea because I think, just selfishly, if they do the five year jump, I’ll be playing older, so I think that’s kind of cool.

Ryan had said one of the ideas was sending Kurt to Russia. How do you feel about that? Do you think it would be a cool avenue to go?
Um, yeah, I think so, just as long as we’re not filming on location I think I’m fine with that. That’s a quite a commute, and that’s quite a dangerous commute these days.

How are you feeling going into the final year? Do you feel like next season is the right end point?
Yeah, I think it is. I think it will be a good time to conclude the series. It’s a very, very difficult show to do, as everyone knows, and I think when people say that we’re the hardest working cast and crew in television, I don’t think it’s an overstatement. I think it’s very much the reality.

We’ve heard that the final year would probably be back to the core cast of the show. Is that sort of exciting to bring it back full circle?
Yeah, I think so. I think those characters are what made people watch the show, so I think it’s very smart to bring them back and see what they’re up to, and I think having a time jump, that will make the show a little more exciting. You get to see where they are in the future. You don’t necessarily watch them get there, but it’s fun to learn how they got there.

Would you want to direct? Is that in the cards for you?
We’ll see. I’ve been told by pretty much everyone I’ve ever worked with ever that I need to at some point, but we’ll see. I don’t know if… I know Ryan has said he wants me to direct next season at some point, but I’d have to really, really think about that one. I’d hope my costars would be OK with that. The writing was less of a difficult decision, but directing, I think, would take a lot of time for me to consider.

x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/6/2014, 7:27 pm

OMG,

I was weak and watched the video of "Memory", couldn't stop crying.

Brought back memories for me of my father who died 9 years ago.

Thank you Chris for such a beautiful heartfelt performance.

Must be more dust in my eyes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 7:49 pm

Full performances of:
- Memory - link.
- Lucky Star - link.
- Take Me Home Tonight - link.

wub  wub  wub

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Tumblr_n56a8bWWtn1qe476yo1_500
hrhchriscolfer: I must have ruined 100 takes laughing at Tim Conway. His comedic genius is legendary! #OldDogNewTricks

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/6/2014, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/6/2014, 7:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Full performances of:
- Memory - link.
- Lucky Star - link.
- Take Me Home Tonight - link.

wub  wub  wub

Shoot. They've been taken down...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 7:55 pm

^Dang, and I was so busy posting the links that I didn't even get to see them myself.  :( 

Ah well, only a hour till the episode airs.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 8:01 pm

Wow, the previews for the 5x20 songs are already out: link.
Chris sounds good on 'American Boy'.

Sneak peek of 5x19:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/6/2014, 8:10 pm

If you guys are going to be on twitter - be sure to post #gleealong ! Chris will be live tweeting tonight during the show!!!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Twitte51
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 8:16 pm

^I'll try (staying up especially for it) but my internet connection is shaky at best (maybe because there are a lot of thunderstorms in my area right now) so I hope I'll get a few tweets out.

A few gifs that were made before the songs were taken down:

Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/6/2014, 8:26 pm

I am so happy about the asylum movie.  Smile 

Chris is having a busy summer.

I hope Chris does have some sort of vacation, but he loves working, and it is good to know he does have work other than Glee.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/6/2014, 8:39 pm

3 meetings a month for the Asylum movie?? wub wub 

Filming "Hot in Cleveland" this week.

Planning his book tour ( maybe including Europe!)

My BB gets no sleep...... Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next