Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 4/8/2015, 10:29 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  angelnessa on 4/8/2015, 10:39 pm

Wow, if Chris doesn't get one of these, I shall be very disappointed. He was made to play Pinnochio Smile .

I guess Disney has found a new direction in live action. There seems to be an announcement every week about a new movie based on a classic animation.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Ireth on 4/9/2015, 3:45 am

^Yep, Chris had better get one of these roles! And he's retweeting them which most probably means he wants those roles too Smile

I do hope that while Disney seems to be moving towards live action movies, they don't stop making their animated movies. I love those.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  tanita_mors on 4/9/2015, 8:25 pm

wow, disney is officially out of ideas if they keep redoing their old cartoon hits.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Sig11

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 212
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  dimpledchris on 4/9/2015, 10:17 pm

tanita_mors wrote:wow, disney is officially out of ideas if they keep redoing their old cartoon hits.

That, and/or they're cashing in on the idea since Maleficent and Cinderella did so well at the box office. I must confess, I thought the Winnie the Pooh one was an April Fool's joke at first. I wonder how they're going to execute that tonguue

It's cute that Chris' name is being thrown around for these projects though, even if it's just in the speculation phase. He loves Disney and judging by his retweets he's tickled to be in people's minds for the roles.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 241
Join date : 2015-01-05
Location : the Philippines
Real Name : Carla

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 4/9/2015, 10:41 pm

Also CGI is advanced to the point that they can actually make life action "fairy tales" fairly realistic, something that was hard to pull off even 10-15 years ago.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Jellyrolls on 4/10/2015, 12:56 pm

With Glee ending last month, Chris Colfer closed a chapter in his life.

Luckily for his Gleeks, the 24-year-old wrote a whole book to enchant them – and PEOPLE has the exclusive title and cover reveal of his latest novel, The Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms.

The fourth installment in Colfer's bestselling fantasy series for children, Beyond the Kingdoms finds brothers Connor and Alex embarking on new adventure and promises to unearth secrets from their past.

"I'm just so excited for the fans to see it. I think it might be my favorite cover and my favorite book so far," Colfer tells PEOPLE. "Brandon Dorman, who is my illustrator, is an absolute genius, and he blows me away whenever I get sent his art."

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.


Chris Colfer Unveils His Newest The Land of Stories Book – See the Cover!| Glee, Books, TV News, Chris Colfer
The Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms
Beyond the Kingdoms hits shelves July 7. In the meantime, here's what Colfer has to say about The Land of Stories, Glee and what's next for his career.




Congratulations on your fourth Land of Stories book! What fairy tales do the characters explore this time?
Well, this book is actually different from the classic fairy tales that were written by the Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson: This is the first time that the lead characters will be traveling into works of literature, so they rub elbows with characters from Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood and all kinds of classic characters.

Why did you switch it up for this book?
When I first started the series, I was only expecting to do one book, and then it did really well so I did a second one, and then those did phenomenally well, so I have extended the series to five books. It was really just, what else could I do that kept the lead characters going on adventures that all celebrated reading.

You've said that you created this world as a child. As the books have gone on, have any of your more recent life experiences, as you've grown up, factored into them?
Absolutely. It's funny, because the whole idea of doing a book first came to me because I was getting offers to be doing autobiographies, and at the time I think I was 19 or 20, and I thought, "Well, maybe it's not the best time to do an autobiography when I'm only 19 or 20." And that's when I introduced the idea of a kids' series that I've always wanted to do. And since I've started it, they really have become autobiographical, and I would say there is so much of me and my life and my own experiences in these stories.

The next book is your last in the Land of Stories series. I know you're also working on companion books, but why did you decide to stop after five?
When I decided to expand the series, it was really all that I wanted to tell. I thought that anything after the fifth book, story-wise, might have been too stretched or too forced. But the plot for five books came to me very, very easily. I didn't want to expand it out and have the stories to be sloppy at the end. I wanted the stories that I tell to be meaningful.

Can we expect a happy ending?
I think so. [Laughs]. It's about fairy tales, so I feel like I'd be doing something wrong if it didn't have a happy ending – for at least the characters we like.

What is your favorite fairy tale, and why?
Oh gosh …I was always a big fan of Sleeping Beauty because there's so much in it, and it really is kind of like a bunch of fairy tales combined.

Have you thought about developing The Land of Stories for as a TV or movie series?
Oh, yes. Yes, yes. That's definitely in the works. I am horribly superstitious so I won't say anything else, but yeah, it's definitely in the works.

You're set to play Noel Coward in a biopic with some really amazing costars. What are you most excited about with that project?
I think maybe just being on some of those locations, because we're filming in old theaters in the West End and the places that he actually was and the streets that he actually walked down. I think it just adds such an authenticity to it that I'm really looking forward to experiencing. And also, just working with Ian McKellen and Vanessa Redgrave. I mean, I feel like it's my Make-a-Wish.

I have to ask you about wrapping up Glee: 10 years from now, what memories from those six years will stick with you?
Oh gosh, oh my God, there are so many memories! I was so young when the show started, I had a lot of first experiences with the cast. I had my first drink with the cast and I went to my first bar with the cast, so I'll probably remember celebrating a lot of things with them. But also, I think in the early years of the show, just the amount of people that the show touched because it celebrated characters that became voices for people who didn't think they had one. I think that will always be the most rewarding part of the show.

Ryan Murphy is developing a lot of shows, from American Horror Story to Scream Queens . Would you consider working with him again on a series?
I probably would not because my involvement with any of those shows would just seem like a Glee reunion [laughs], rather than an exciting, new project. I'm kind of just looking forward to different exciting things.

So you won't be guesting with Lea Michele on Scream Queens.
[Laughs] I don't think so. That might be a little too on the nose!

I loved Struck by Lightening. Do you see yourself writing and producing any more movies?
I certainly hope so, and one of the reasons why I didn't do more of it afterward was just because the Glee schedule was just a really crazy schedule, and I didn't want to half-ass anything. Now that that's over, I'm really looking forward to doing more film.

SourceSource

The bolded is my favorite thing ever!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/10/2015, 1:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
With Glee ending last month, Chris Colfer closed a chapter in his life.

Luckily for his Gleeks, the 24-year-old wrote a whole book to enchant them – and PEOPLE has the exclusive title and cover reveal of his latest novel, The Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms.

The fourth installment in Colfer's bestselling fantasy series for children, Beyond the Kingdoms finds brothers Connor and Alex embarking on new adventure and promises to unearth secrets from their past.

"I'm just so excited for the fans to see it. I think it might be my favorite cover and my favorite book so far," Colfer tells PEOPLE. "Brandon Dorman, who is my illustrator, is an absolute genius, and he blows me away whenever I get sent his art."

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.


Chris Colfer Unveils His Newest The Land of Stories Book – See the Cover!| Glee, Books, TV News, Chris Colfer
The Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms
Beyond the Kingdoms hits shelves July 7. In the meantime, here's what Colfer has to say about The Land of Stories, Glee and what's next for his career.

 


Congratulations on your fourth Land of Stories book! What fairy tales do the characters explore this time?
Well, this book is actually different from the classic fairy tales that were written by the Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson: This is the first time that the lead characters will be traveling into works of literature, so they rub elbows with characters from Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood and all kinds of classic characters.

Why did you switch it up for this book?
When I first started the series, I was only expecting to do one book, and then it did really well so I did a second one, and then those did phenomenally well, so I have extended the series to five books. It was really just, what else could I do that kept the lead characters going on adventures that all celebrated reading.

You've said that you created this world as a child. As the books have gone on, have any of your more recent life experiences, as you've grown up, factored into them?
Absolutely. It's funny, because the whole idea of doing a book first came to me because I was getting offers to be doing autobiographies, and at the time I think I was 19 or 20, and I thought, "Well, maybe it's not the best time to do an autobiography when I'm only 19 or 20." And that's when I introduced the idea of a kids' series that I've always wanted to do. And since I've started it, they really have become autobiographical, and I would say there is so much of me and my life and my own experiences in these stories.

The next book is your last in the Land of Stories series. I know you're also working on companion books, but why did you decide to stop after five?
When I decided to expand the series, it was really all that I wanted to tell. I thought that anything after the fifth book, story-wise, might have been too stretched or too forced. But the plot for five books came to me very, very easily. I didn't want to expand it out and have the stories to be sloppy at the end. I wanted the stories that I tell to be meaningful.

Can we expect a happy ending?
I think so. [Laughs]. It's about fairy tales, so I feel like I'd be doing something wrong if it didn't have a happy ending – for at least the characters we like.

What is your favorite fairy tale, and why?
Oh gosh …I was always a big fan of Sleeping Beauty because there's so much in it, and it really is kind of like a bunch of fairy tales combined.

Have you thought about developing The Land of Stories for as a TV or movie series?
Oh, yes. Yes, yes. That's definitely in the works. I am horribly superstitious so I won't say anything else, but yeah, it's definitely in the works.

You're set to play Noel Coward in a biopic with some really amazing costars. What are you most excited about with that project?
I think maybe just being on some of those locations, because we're filming in old theaters in the West End and the places that he actually was and the streets that he actually walked down. I think it just adds such an authenticity to it that I'm really looking forward to experiencing. And also, just working with Ian McKellen and Vanessa Redgrave. I mean, I feel like it's my Make-a-Wish.

I have to ask you about wrapping up Glee: 10 years from now, what memories from those six years will stick with you?
Oh gosh, oh my God, there are so many memories! I was so young when the show started, I had a lot of first experiences with the cast. I had my first drink with the cast and I went to my first bar with the cast, so I'll probably remember celebrating a lot of things with them. But also, I think in the early years of the show, just the amount of people that the show touched because it celebrated characters that became voices for people who didn't think they had one. I think that will always be the most rewarding part of the show.

Ryan Murphy is developing a lot of shows, from American Horror Story to Scream Queens . Would you consider working with him again on a series?
I probably would not because my involvement with any of those shows would just seem like a Glee reunion [laughs], rather than an exciting, new project. I'm kind of just looking forward to different exciting things.

So you won't be guesting with Lea Michele on Scream Queens.
[Laughs] I don't think so. That might be a little too on the nose!

I loved Struck by Lightening. Do you see yourself writing and producing any more movies?
I certainly hope so, and one of the reasons why I didn't do more of it afterward was just because the Glee schedule was just a really crazy schedule, and I didn't want to half-ass anything. Now that that's over, I'm really looking forward to doing more film.

SourceSource

The bolded is my favorite thing ever!  


Great interview. Really enjoyed it. I especially like the bolded.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  brisallie on 4/10/2015, 1:54 pm

Good Interview. The bolded part was for me a nicely way to say "No thanks, I won't work with Ryan Murphy again. I've enough of him" Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/10/2015, 1:59 pm

brisallie wrote:Good Interview. The bolded part was for me a nicely way to say "No thanks, I won't work with Ryan Murphy again. I've enough of him" Razz


Agree 100%. I think the bolded part was Chris's way of thanks but no thanks about working with Ryan Murphy again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  bayth on 4/10/2015, 3:06 pm

Another good day in the land of Chris Colfer fandom. I'm so happy to hear that Chris officially says he is done with Ryan Murphy. He won't have to take anymore shit from him. panik

Oh, and the book cover is gorgeous. Smile
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2012-03-17
Location : Oregon
Real Name : Beth

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 4/10/2015, 3:50 pm

Seriously, not even a diplomatic " never say never" or " Not right now, but you never know in the future, ", or : I would love to work with him later", etc. phr34r
 
Maybe I'm projecting, but it sure seemed too much a definitive "no" as in "hell no."  LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Jellyrolls on 4/10/2015, 4:03 pm

Yes, I agree that it was a "hell no" too. I just hope that saying it like that wasn't Chris shooting himself in the foot (because Ryan does have some power in Hollywood).

I have to say, though, I have often wondered how Chris felt the last few years of the show when Kurt was rarely more than a prop for Blaine and Rachel (though it was nice to see him getting nice interaction with guest stars like Adam Lambert and Sarah Jessica Parker). It had to hurt Chris that the character he put so much into building in the first 3 seasons (especially the first 2) became an afterthought by season 4.

Chris seemed so fond of Ryan in the early days, and was so free with the praise of Ryan as a showrunner. Graduationgate and other things must have really taken a toll on their relationship over there years.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 4/10/2015, 5:05 pm

I'm wondering if Chris' response was in part due to his being so damn busy in the foreseeable future.

Off the top of my head I would say Showrunner Todd Millner (Hot in Cleveland, GRIMM) and Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies,Wonderfalls, Hannibal) are PTB people who would work with Chris in a heartbeat on  the right project; plus it seems Chris is going to get involved in the production side of things (his talk about a "Land of Stories" TV or movie project) as well as acting gigs and writing commitments.  I can't see his YA novel coming out any sooner than  the fall of 2016 or maybe even 2017.

There is at least one more movie (unnamed) that Chris has mentioned he's got lined up, as well as talk that eventually they still think they can get the "Asylum" script made into a movie.

Realizing that most show biz folks talk in hyperbole, I still think Chris was dead serious when he said he will working for at least the next two years nonstop.

I'm not saying that Chris is the best actor or writer who ever lived, but I honestly can't think of any young celebrity in his particular situation, as far as potentially having such a varied field to choose from.  At the least it's going to be entertaining to see how the next few years unfold for Mr. Colfer.


Last edited by Buenos on 4/10/2015, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Glorfindel on 4/10/2015, 5:06 pm

Lol, I just posted that Ryan Murphy quote in the snark & bark thread. moque 
He's so done.

I agree that was a very polite but firmly "Hell no, never again!".  Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Kurt addict on 4/10/2015, 5:21 pm

Did anyone see the tweet from kalin? Fox are doing a remake of rocky horror show kalin tweeted Chris to reprise ric raff seems all everyone is remaking something that Chris would be amazing in! Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Image11
[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 400
Join date : 2013-08-27
Location : Liverpool England
Real Name : Anna

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  angelnessa on 4/10/2015, 7:12 pm

Ryan may wield some power in Hollywood, but I really think he's getting a bigger reputation as a show destroyer than a show creator now. I think Chris was very diplomatic in his response, and believe that most industry people who watched what happened to Glee (and Nip/Tuck) would understand if Chris didn't ever want to go back under Murphy's thumb.

I too want to see him working with more show runners who actually take pride in their work and appreciate their actors. I think it's going to happen. He's just too unique and diverse of a talent not to try and use if and where they can.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 4/10/2015, 7:28 pm

angelnessa wrote:Ryan may wield some power in Hollywood, but I really think he's getting a bigger reputation as a show destroyer than a show creator now. I think Chris was very diplomatic in his response, and believe that most industry people who watched what happened to Glee (and Nip/Tuck) would understand if Chris didn't ever want to go back under Murphy's thumb.

I think it's no coincidence that the 3 current TV projects that Ryan is involved in are all anthology series, which require no narrative continuity from season to season. They just get rebooted. While that has worked with "American Horror Story", it's still fairly risky for American Network TV to bank too much on that format. Meanwhile, HBO passed on Ryans's proposed "sex" series.

Conceivably Chris could work for Ryan in the future, but I would think it might be if he's tempted by an interesting role in a film, such as "The Normal Heart", as opposed to another TV series.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 4/10/2015, 10:44 pm

I can see Chris working for or with Fox in the near future. neutre 

Excited for TLOS movie series or TV series, that it is in the works. Smile 

What a wonderful time to be a Chris fan again. Smile 

The cover is absolutely gorgeous. wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty I could not resist, my new cup for work!

Post  Kurt addict on 4/11/2015, 5:08 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Tumblr_nmnf57Gsio1re3g8qo2_1280 fanny2

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Image11
[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 400
Join date : 2013-08-27
Location : Liverpool England
Real Name : Anna

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Kurt addict on 4/11/2015, 5:11 pm

I'll give you three guess's but I think one will do as to who my fave is! blushh

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Image11
[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 400
Join date : 2013-08-27
Location : Liverpool England
Real Name : Anna

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Glorfindel on 4/14/2015, 5:16 pm

Zombie Basement trailer episode 2:



Chris is only in it for a few seconds, just like the last time, and it seems it's the same footage/scene, just maybe a little bit longer.
Look at 3.00 minutes in. neutre



Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Tumblr_nmtf5ppPtC1sg9z6fo1_1280



______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  brisallie on 4/14/2015, 11:23 pm

Thanks Marie Smile

I thought he was gonna have more "lines", but he looks cute though.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Matthew Morrison

Post  Kurt addict on 4/16/2015, 5:28 am

Finding never land opened last night on broadway, From all accounts it was a success with a standing ovation at the end, it looks like it could be a very successful show, hopefully I will be able to get tickets when I'm in New York in August, I didn't know that Gary Barlow wrote the music so I feel even more attached knowing he wrote it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Image11
[center]
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 400
Join date : 2013-08-27
Location : Liverpool England
Real Name : Anna

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 4/16/2015, 7:52 am

There have been two public [url=#]video'sChris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Arrow-10x10[/url] from instagram that have come out with Will in them.

Chris isn't in them but one of their friends is. I have suspicion Chris is probably the one behind the camera.

I am sure some have seen the one with Will shirtless and having a bucket of water poured over him in slow mo. neutre

Now there is a third that has appeared.

If this is silent FU to the CrissColfer tinhatters, then I say keep doing it.

Because Will is obviously disappearing for no-one. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum