Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 5/13/2014, 12:52 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^You're welcome. AND I'M EXCITED TOO!!!!!!!    panik 


Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n5ip8zl0I51sqqzcso1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n5ip8zl0I51sqqzcso2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n5ip8zl0I51sqqzcso3_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n5ip8zl0I51sqqzcso4_250
x


I am excited too,except  for the Glee Finale which I won't be watching. I may read comments  about the episode on this forum,but wont be watching   tonight.


I am soooo THRILLED!!!! All day yesterday on tumblr I was making super happy Chris stan posts to keep fellow Chris stans and Kurtsies pumped for Chris and Chris after Glee, and today I get this amazing news?  blushh  God is REAL!!!!!!

I do not feel bad any more for wanting Glee canceled! Chris, just like I hoped, prayed, and had a gut feeling he would, have OTHER projects in the works that he is doing during Glee and after! This is NOT the end for Chris or his fans! I wanna be a bit smug and say suck it to all those Chris haters that said Chris will never be anything but Kurt Hummel and a 'small book writer' and claiming he is not that great of an actor.  Rolling Eyes 

Yet WHO is a NYT best seller? WHO has a Golden Globe and many other important awards and YEARLY fan voted awards and was on times 100 most influential?  coool  Say what you want about Chris Colfer, but he is VERY relevant and talented and a Mother Effin STAR! :D  And to be a littttlllleee mean, shove this in your face Blarren stans! Razz tonguue 

Tonight I will NOT watch Glee, but tbh, I don't even think Chris would care  Smile HE expects Klainers to be happy, but we are Kurtsies like him, I wont be shocked if he himself do not watch this hot mess of a finale, I hope this gets bad ratings too and I am NOT sorry for saying that.  arms  dryy  Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_n0l7npFGk71s6xwwa
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n0h102MLif1qgrxsfo1_500
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 436
Join date : 2014-02-07
Location : US
Real Name : Tae

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  fantastica on 5/13/2014, 1:01 pm

glee has been our major source of frustration and unhappiness. it will be better if it gets cancelled or at least severely shortened in order to maintain our health and sanity.

and hooray for being right yet again predicting that glee will get half a season back at the beginning of S5. i should start buy stocks now that i have track record of successful predictions. it only makes sense if i should profit from it.  Smile

can't wait for the new project announcements.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  bayth on 5/13/2014, 1:09 pm

I can't help but smile and feel a bit smug this morning. All those idiots that have said the Chris won't have a career outside of Glee can suck it! I have been captivated by Chris Colfer since his very first scene on Glee and now, knowing that Chris is sought after for projects, it make me feel vindicated. He is so very talented and people in the business recognize that and want to work with him. Screw all the haters and people that try to put him down. Chris is going to be around for a long time and I look forward to all of his new endeavors.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2012-03-17
Location : Oregon
Real Name : Beth

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 5/13/2014, 1:26 pm

angelnessa wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Still keeping my fingers crossed for Peter Pan.
And playing James Dean in the Montgomery Clift movie.  Smile 

(a girl can dream)

I don't think this is so far-fetched. They still haven't announced the rest of the cast, and James Dean has been showing up a bit here and there in some of Chris's tweets/instagrams, like Chris is dropping hints. It probably won't be a big role, so something that wouldn't take Chris too long to film.

The other big role in that film will be the one of Elizabeth Taylor, and I've been wondering who they'd get to fill it. A couple of months ago Chris started following Australian actress Margot Robbie on Twitter, which seemed kind of random. But after looking at her, I think with the right hairstyle she'd make a very convincing young Elizabeth Taylor. So maybe she's been cast and that is why Chris started following her.

I'm probably completely off the mark, but it's been fun to speculate. I'm so excited to hear about any new projects  bounce .

Is that the Montgomery Clift bio that Matt Bomer is attached to?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  angelnessa on 5/13/2014, 1:56 pm

Buenos wrote:
angelnessa wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Still keeping my fingers crossed for Peter Pan.
And playing James Dean in the Montgomery Clift movie.  Smile 

(a girl can dream)

I don't think this is so far-fetched. They still haven't announced the rest of the cast, and James Dean has been showing up a bit here and there in some of Chris's tweets/instagrams, like Chris is dropping hints. It probably won't be a big role, so something that wouldn't take Chris too long to film.

The other big role in that film will be the one of Elizabeth Taylor, and I've been wondering who they'd get to fill it. A couple of months ago Chris started following Australian actress Margot Robbie on Twitter, which seemed kind of random. But after looking at her, I think with the right hairstyle she'd make a very convincing young Elizabeth Taylor. So maybe she's been cast and that is why Chris started following her.

I'm probably completely off the mark, but it's been fun to speculate. I'm so excited to hear about any new projects  bounce .

Is that the Montgomery Clift bio that Matt Bomer is attached to?

Yes. It's been several months since he was announced as the lead, and he's still the only one on the cast list at IMdB. It's slated for release next year, and is an indie I believe. It has an active Facebook page, so I'm assuming it's still a go and announcements for the rest of the cast should be coming soon. We'll see neutre .

The fact that Chris said "a couple of movies" is so exciting. I wonder if he's including RoboDog in that, or if it's separate?

ETA: Watching the clip again, he implies the movies are separate from RoboDog, yay!
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 302
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 5/13/2014, 2:03 pm

Angelnessa wrote:The fact that Chris said "a couple of movies" is so exciting. I wonder if he's including RoboDog in that, or if it's separate?

He had separately referenced "Robo Dog" in the same or previous sentence of the interview, so yes, it appears he has several projects separate from that animated film.

While we are speculating, we know Dustin Black is working on a screenplay of "The Barefoot Bandit" and there have been rumors that Chris could be involved with that project.  So many wishes, LOL...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/13/2014, 2:17 pm

Buenos wrote:
Angelnessa wrote:The fact that Chris said "a couple of movies" is so exciting. I wonder if he's including RoboDog in that, or if it's separate?

He had separately referenced "Robo Dog" in the same or previous sentence of the interview, so yes, it appears he has several projects separate from that animated film.

While we are speculating, we know Dustin Black is working on a screenplay of "The Barefoot Bandit" and there have been rumors that Chris could be involved with that project.  So many wishes, LOL...

Aaand Zemeckis's story about the guy trapezeing between the twin towers is in the make...a sort of biopic. They cast just cast JGL in it. Not sure though if it's ready to be filmed?

So many possibilities. So exited.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  brisallie on 5/13/2014, 6:35 pm

I'm so excited for the news coming next week, wonder what kind of movie he's planning to do. By other side, I'm not gonna lie that I'm glad this's a way of saying that he's fine and isn't affecting him so much what happened at the upfronts.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 5/13/2014, 9:55 pm

brisallie wrote:I'm so excited for the news coming next week, wonder what kind of movie he's planning to do. By other side, I'm not gonna lie that I'm glad this's a way of saying that he's fine and isn't affecting him so much what happened at the upfronts.

This interview was last week on the 9th May.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  brisallie on 5/13/2014, 10:18 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:I'm so excited for the news coming next week, wonder what kind of movie he's planning to do. By other side, I'm not gonna lie that I'm glad this's a way of saying that he's fine and isn't affecting him so much what happened at the upfronts.

This interview was last week on the 9th May.  neutre

Oh, I didn't know that little important detail...so, are we having the good news by the end of the week?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 5/13/2014, 11:57 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:I'm so excited for the news coming next week, wonder what kind of movie he's planning to do. By other side, I'm not gonna lie that I'm glad this's a way of saying that he's fine and isn't affecting him so much what happened at the upfronts.

This interview was last week on the 9th May.  neutre

Oh, I didn't know that little important detail...so, are we having the good news by the end of the week?

Guess it depends when Chris or whoever is ready to reveal.

But it is supposed to be this week.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 5/14/2014, 12:00 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n5jd65oCnS1qe476yo1_500

@Falkenmonster Me and my best friend Chris Colfer. He thinks I’m pitchy, I think he’s pitchy, but we both think Cats is The… Best!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 5/14/2014, 1:58 am

I don't know about you folks, but I have this hunch that starting May 2014 it is going to be:

The best summer yet for Chris Colfer fans...!!  I can feel it...alot of good news coming our way in waves...and more waves....

 bounce  bounce  bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired on 5/14/2014, 2:21 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n5jpx0hAFR1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 5/14/2014, 7:32 am

Glorfindel wrote:Perfect gif from tumblr:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_mazzegwDzO1rdishuo1_500

 ptdr

That is perfection! Chris is freeeeeeee of Bleeeeeeeeee  Razz hola crycry bounce bounce hiphopa 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_n0l7npFGk71s6xwwa
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_n0h102MLif1qgrxsfo1_500
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 436
Join date : 2014-02-07
Location : US
Real Name : Tae

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Ireth on 5/14/2014, 10:48 am

Buenos wrote:I don't know about you folks, but I have this hunch that starting May 2014 it is going to be:

The best summer yet for Chris Colfer fans...!!  I can feel it...alot of good news coming our way in waves...and more waves....

 bounce  bounce  bounce

I'm feeling it too! So excited!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1106
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 5/15/2014, 2:03 pm

A late summer shoot in and around London is currently on the cards.



"Late Summer" is interesting, does that mean late August as far as filming the "Noel" Bio, or late July?  I'm curious if , say, the movie doesn't start filming until late August and , Glee starts up in Mid July, that  Chris will film Glee for a few weeks before hopping over to London.  I'm guessing he had to assure the Glee people that he would try to squeeze in some Glee filming if possible.

Of course all bets are off if FOX And RIB renegotiate the episode order and even if Glee starts filming later than usual because of a shortened production.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  fantastica on 5/15/2014, 6:41 pm

late summer sounds like from late July/august to september.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 5/15/2014, 8:42 pm

fantastica wrote:late summer sounds like from late July/august to september.

Ok, but that is a span of 45-60 days in that range.  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  fantastica on 5/15/2014, 8:51 pm

^ no, i was talking about the proximate duration of the filming. i figure that it will take at least 2 months to shoot his scenes. he's the lead after all. he will have the majority of scenes.  wub wub wub  isn't that wonderful?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  bayth on 5/15/2014, 9:00 pm

fantastica wrote:^ no, i was talking about the proximate duration of the filming. i figure that it will take at least 2 months to shoot his scenes. he's the lead after all. he will have the majority of scenes.  wub wub wub  isn't that wonderful?

Makes my heart melt. It is wonderful. Being able to watch Chris act/emote on a large screen makes me so excited. He's going to be wonderful.  neutre 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2012-03-17
Location : Oregon
Real Name : Beth

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 5/15/2014, 9:04 pm

fantastica wrote:^ no, i was talking about the proximate duration of the filming. i figure that it will take at least 2 months to shoot his scenes. he's the lead after all. he will have the majority of scenes.  wub wub wub  isn't that wonderful?


 ptdr ptdr 

I cannot wait for the first shots of Chris in Edwardian clothes when shooting commences!!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  fantastica on 5/15/2014, 9:07 pm

^ i am pretty sure the director will "leak" one such shot on his twitter as soon as the filming starts. i can already smell that coming the moment i read his first twitter.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos on 5/15/2014, 9:11 pm

I suspect that Chris has a strong if not stronger following in the UK then even the States that may have factored also in landing him the role.   Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  valkeakuulas on 5/16/2014, 12:16 am

Buenos wrote:I suspect that Chris has a strong if not stronger following in the UK then even the States that may have factored also in landing him the role.   Razz

And lets not forget that he probably did an audition like every actor that doesn't make millions and millions with their movies. And even then, for a character like Noel I'd assume, a lot of them would even be required to audition.

So I feel the producers and director are very certain with their choices, + they must be somewhat reaffirmed by his quite marketable and sizable fanbase.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum