Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread

+21
fantastica
coxfire
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Divalicious
Georgette888
bayth
opals
Buenos
TimF
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
Ranwing
tanita_mors
25 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap82%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 82% 
[ 14 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap12%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 4/30/2014, 9:20 am

"Old Dog, New Tricks"

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread Glee_5x19_3

RACHEL NEEDS AN IMAGE MAKEOVER ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, MAY 6, ON FOX

In an episode written by series star Chris Colfer, Rachel attempts to salvage her reputation among Broadway gossipers by hiring Santana as her publicist and creating a charity for rescue animals. Meanwhile, Kurt nabs the lead role in a retirement home production of “Peter Pan” in the all-new “Old Dog New Tricks” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 6 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-519) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 9:04 pm

Oh Chris... bless your meta!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 9:08 pm

What meta? I'm just watching the episode.

If I were able I'll adopt all of those dogs.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 9:09 pm

Calling out some of the bullshit how Kurt seems to exist only to tell everyone else how wonderful they are.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 9:09 pm

I'm here!!!
Watching via (crappy) livestream. 

I see Chris managed to get 1 "Screw you!" in already.  Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/6/2014, 9:10 pm

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_n56gdoJI471qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/6/2014, 9:11 pm

Leave it to Chris to make fun of blind items.

On my god Chris making fun of NBC Peter Pan.

This episode already seems like a love letter to the kurtsies

I wonder if Cooper is one of those dogs.

I melt with you sounds better than the preview one that we died.

Continuity! He gave us info on Elliot and Dani
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 9:12 pm

Kurt (at Rachel and Santana) :
"After all that's happened you'd think someone would throw me a bone once."
(or something similar)

You go, Chris!!!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 9:13 pm

I'm sure that Chris has been dying to let Kurt vent like that. He bends over backwards to help everyone else but when it comes time for someone to maybe give him a hand... suddenly they're all to busy.

Kurt... I say this with love. Get some new friends and not this bunch of blood sucking leaches.

At least they answered the question of what's happening with the band - on hiatus while Elliot is at yoga camp and Dani's champion roller derby team is on tour. Knew that that wasn't going to amount to anything.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 9:17 pm

I think this is the first time someone on the show actually said that Kurt is a countertenor, and of course Chris is the one who had to write it in.

Ooooh, 'Memory' is on.  wub
I love how they go back and forth between the old pictures and the people now.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/6/2014, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 9:19 pm

I'm in tears. But for a good reason! That was so beautifully done!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/6/2014, 9:19 pm

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_n56gr3RjqV1suajzso1_400
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/6/2014, 9:19 pm

I am enjoying this episode show far.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/6/2014, 9:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm in tears. But for a good reason! That was so beautifully done!

Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 9:21 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm in tears. But for a good reason! That was so beautifully done!
Yup, sniffling too. There's so much respect in it for those people and what they accomplished.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 9:23 pm

Oh poor rachel, but still I can't stop laughing.

Forgot to say that Chris performance was so bautiful, I felt teary.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 9:23 pm

OMG! I can't believe Chris wen there! Rachel is a pretentious ass (no surprise). Blaine only slightly less so. And we end up with a dog humping a paparazzi's leg.

He did such a good job here!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/6/2014, 9:23 pm

Memory was beautiful. I love the way Kurt won them over.

Amber was awesome in that scene with Kevin and Chord. I have been very impresses by how much her acting has improved since she has been back

The dog walking scene was so cheesy good
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/6/2014, 9:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Yup, sniffling too. There's so much respect in it for those people and what they accomplished.

True. I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/6/2014, 9:25 pm

Memory was so beautiful, I was all misty eyed. That's a rare occurance for me. Luckily shortly there after I got to laugh at Rachel being dragged down the street. All is right in the world again.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 9:28 pm

The way Memory was filmed was perfect and I loved the focus on the retired actors remembering their glory days. It's very bittersweet for me because my grandfather spent the last years of his life in a nursing home and I know how sad it is for the residents who feel forgotten. Grandpa had a girlfriend at the home who didn't have any family who lived close by to visit her on a regular basis so we adopted her until she passed.

I am loving Kurt really giving it to the others about their selfishness. It's so long overdue.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 9:29 pm

You told her Kurt!

So far I'm reall enjoying this episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2014, 9:30 pm

TimF wrote:Memory was so beautiful, I was all misty eyed.  That's a rare occurance for me.  Luckily shortly there after I got to laugh at Rachel being dragged down the street.  All is right in the world again.
Perfect balance: going from getting tears in your eyes because of 'Memory' to wiping those tears away while laughing because a dog is humping a paparazzi (I bet Chris loved that metaphor, lol).  Razz

Ooooh, Chris let Kurt finally say what a crappy friend Rachel can be. 
This will get wanky in the fandom, but I don't care!!!  tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2014, 9:32 pm

I felt so sad for Maggie :( she must feel so lonely.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2014, 9:33 pm

There is nothing sadder than seeing people at a nursing home with no family to visit them. This is hitting all kind of nerves with me, but in a good way. Maybe it'll inspire someone to make an extra visit with their grandparent.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next