The Land of Stories 3 : A Grimm Warning Spoiler Thread (to be turned into Read and Discuss Thread later?)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Land of Stories 3 : A Grimm Warning Spoiler Thread (to be turned into Read and Discuss Thread later?)

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/13/2014, 1:00 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Of course he does. Why he doesn't want to embrace those abilities is beyond me.
Maybe he just wants a more simplified life?  saispa

But I think he's one of those people who can't ignore their feelings of responsibility (like e.g. Harry Potter).

That's true.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Re: The Land of Stories 3 : A Grimm Warning Spoiler Thread (to be turned into Read and Discuss Thread later?)

Post  ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 6:26 am

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 6:28 am

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 6:29 am

@chriscolfer: I’m LOVING all the new art from theLandofStories.tumblr.com page! It makes me super excited for #TLOS3! Going to share a few of my favorites…

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 6:32 am

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick on 2/22/2014, 1:09 pm

Seeing all these wonderful spoilers (other than Conners LI's name  dryy ) make it so I can't wait for it to come out~  Razz 
And I think that Chris will do a much better job at the split parts then RIB since he focuses on plot and not on favorites  sifflou *sorry had to get that out*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Colfer is perfect~ wub 
I am perfectly crazy.  lol!
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 6:41 pm

YaoiChick wrote:Seeing all these wonderful spoilers (other than Conners LI's name  dryy ) make it so I can't wait for it to come out~  Razz 
And I think that Chris will do a much better job at the split parts then RIB since he focuses on plot and not on favorites  sifflou *sorry had to get that out*

You will find we all agree here.  Smile

Though Red is a fan favourite, so she had to be in the book.

But I think he enjoys writing her anyway.  neutre
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/22/2014, 7:12 pm

Yay, Chris did a TLoS twitter spree!!!  neutre 

This is so cute:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 7:25 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Yay, Chris did a TLoS twitter spree!!!  neutre 

This is so cute:

That is just the cutest.  wub
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick on 2/22/2014, 9:44 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Yay, Chris did a TLoS twitter spree!!!  neutre 

This is so cute:

That is just the cutest.  wub

Aww how cute  wub I bet Chris cooed over it for hours, I know I would  fanny2 

YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick on 2/22/2014, 9:45 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
YaoiChick wrote:Seeing all these wonderful spoilers (other than Conners LI's name  dryy ) make it so I can't wait for it to come out~  Razz 

You will find we all agree here.  Smile

Though Red is a fan favourite, so she had to be in the book.

But I think he enjoys writing her anyway.  neutre

I adore Red, she's hilarious. And with her wolf cub  wub 

YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 10:06 pm

As the twins are now fourteen, the wolf cub will be a year old maybe older.

This could be interesting as it could be a reason why her reign is at threat. A wolf is cute when it is a cub, but a wolf isn't.

It is more fun to speculate about Chris's books, because we know he won't disappoint fans. Unlike Glee.

That is why I am hoping for the day when he writes a television series.  neutre 

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick on 2/23/2014, 6:13 pm

ColferInspired wrote:As the twins are now fourteen, the wolf cub will be a year old maybe older.

This could be interesting as it could be a reason why her reign is at threat. A wolf is cute when it is a cub, but a wolf isn't.

It is more fun to speculate about Chris's books, because we know he won't disappoint fans. Unlike Glee.

That is why I am hoping for the day when he writes a television series.  neutre 

Wolves are my favorite animal so I respectively disagree that they aren't cute grown up  tonguue 
I would love to see Chris write a T.V. series. He'd constantly keep us guessing  Laughing (but in the good way not the WTFH way RIB does  Evil or Very Mad )

YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/23/2014, 6:30 pm

oh, wolfies are my fave animals too (ok kitties are my favorite pets but wolfies are my favorites wild animals). whenever i see them, my heart melts. i hate them being described as "bad". they are just like any other carnivores - they need to eat meat in order to survive. we human meat eaters should be ashamed of our eating of cows and pigs and chickens etc. if we were to accuse wolves of hunting.

i know in a book, especially in fairy tale books you need "baddies", but it's really a shame that wolves are used as baddies. the real baddies are humans. we are the worst. of course if anyone want to turn roaches and flies and spiders into baddies i don't care. they creep me out!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick on 2/23/2014, 6:42 pm

fantastica wrote:oh, wolfies are my fave animals too (ok kitties are my favorite pets but wolfies are my favorites wild animals). whenever i see them, my heart melts. i hate them being described as "bad". they are just like any other carnivores - they need to eat meat in order to survive. we human meat eaters should be ashamed of our eating of cows and pigs and chickens etc. if we were to accuse wolves of hunting.

i know in a book, especially in fairy tale books you need "baddies", but it's really a shame that wolves are used as baddies. the real baddies are humans. we are the worst. of course if anyone want to turn roaches and flies and spiders into baddies i don't care. they creep me out!

I agree! That's part of the reason I like learning about Native American culture/traditions because all animals are sacried(sp?) and good in thier own way. They do it a lot in books with crows too  :( . And even though I'm not a huge snake fan its sad they have such a bad rep.

I honestly think that would be hilarious and they get points for doing something more creative  fanny2 Laughing 

YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/23/2014, 6:52 pm

ColferInspired wrote:@chriscolfer: I’m LOVING all the new art from theLandofStories.tumblr.com page! It makes me super excited for #TLOS3! Going to share a few of my favorites…

This is one of my favorites, too. wub 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick on 2/23/2014, 7:30 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:@chriscolfer: I’m LOVING all the new art from theLandofStories.tumblr.com page! It makes me super excited for #TLOS3! Going to share a few of my favorites…

This is one of my favorites, too. wub 

wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub 

YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict on 4/21/2014, 2:40 pm

I've just been really extravagant and ordered a signed copy on Barnes and noble the shipping cost more then the book lol but it's the only way I will get a signed coy Smile 

[center]
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/21/2014, 4:34 pm

^I just did the same this weekend!  Smile 

Shipping indeed costs more than the book itself, but it will be worth it.
Not only is the book signed (and there's no chance I'd be able to get a signed copy any other way) but the American TLoS books look much more beautiful, as there's 'real' gold and silver embossed in the cover, whereas the European TLoS books don't have the gold and silver nor the embossing of the curls and letters. 

It will be an early birthday gift for me (just like the other books). That'll save my husband the trouble of trying to find me a birthday present on his own (which he's horrible at, lol).  fanny2

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 4/22/2014, 8:16 am

I did the same. I mean, I am going to purchase the book anyway and it is a one-time expense. The shipping costs are obviously very steep, but hey, I am single and have no children. Basically the perfect time for small treats for myself  fanny2 

BTW mini-rant: I want to fire the person who runs the LoS tumblr. It is such a great source to gain more attention from non-readers and non-Chris fans. But they run it so boringly. Why cannot one person spend one/two hour(s) per week browsing through the LOS tag, reblog all fanart/gifs, reblog funny posts, reblog book quotations, reblog interesting tidbits, maybe some fairytale quotes and put it on a schedule to have regular updates each day. I cannot be that difficult. Maybe a occasional Chris Q&A session, with him answering fan questions. Basically it feels like, the tumblr is run by someone who has no idea how the website works. Drives me crazy. I volunteer.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 5/1/2014, 10:14 pm

bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/11/2014, 10:49 pm

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/20/2014, 4:30 am

hrhchriscolfer: Look familiar? #TLOS3artwork

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/20/2014, 5:31 am

So at some point in the book they (probably Conner) will go to Neuschwanstein.

I think Conner will go on a scavengers hunt in the real world this time, either to get back to TLoS himself or to find (brothers Grimm?) items or clues to help Alex in TLoS.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/20/2014, 6:02 am

Glorfindel wrote:So at some point in the book they (probably Conner) will go to Neuschwanstein.

I think Conner will go on a scavengers hunt in the real world this time, either to get back to TLoS himself or to find (brothers Grimm?) items or clues to help Alex in TLoS.

I think you could be right.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top