Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer.

+22
ChrisColfersLightning
MissSoniaPP
MoviesAreLife
Delight
Kurt Hummel
Ireth
Lottie2303
mindschemez
ColferInspired
Georgette888
sheny
brisallie
fantastica
Porcelain
tanita_mors
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
bayth
26 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Empty Re: Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer.

Post  Georgette888 2/17/2014, 2:02 pm

That storyline sounds adorable.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Empty Re: Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer.

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 2:06 pm

Georgette888 wrote:That storyline sounds adorable.

It does.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/17/2014, 2:22 pm

Well, there are the Annie Awards! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/17/2014, 4:06 pm

Did anyone else go to the actual Robodog page? If you scroll to the bottom of the page the date that is listed for the project is 2010! So, this has been in the planning/development/production for 3 years at least. It may be coming out at the end of this year (crosses fingers and toes).
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 7:25 pm

By the IMBD page it is slated for release 2015.  :( 

Though that could change couldn't?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 7:27 pm

for next year? cannot wait!

p.s. didn't they say they will show it at some film festival later this year?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 7:34 pm

fantastica wrote:for next year? cannot wait!

I think in March.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 9:18 pm

Why have I not visited this thread yet?! I am jumping in excitement for Robo dog! People loves animated cartoons! Especially interesting ones, and animal cartoons have always been popular on Disney  uhuhu 

I know Chris is having so much fun too, this project is perfect for him  wub 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 9:20 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:And I can't stop imagining Chris as a blue, young (robo)dog jumping up and down excitedly, dancing and bouncing around to entertain his owner.  Razz

Lol,and I suddenly have to think of this:
Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n08igoyP821qbk6j8o1_400  Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_mk2ptdE8UQ1qfphyto3_250  Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 D4
 Smile

That is still one of the most cutest, two second thing they've done ever.

so so cute  uhuhu 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 10:25 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

THIS march? are they nuts? that's next month!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 10:59 pm

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I am not sure it is a film festival or not.

It might be distributors they were showing the film to. But I really can't be sure what they are doing in March, just that I remember is has something to do with the movie.

But they have been putting this film together since 2010 as stated on their web-site.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 11:05 pm

i hope if the film will be ready by march, we will soon see bits and pieces of it, maybe a trailer or something.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 11:07 pm

fantastica wrote:i hope if the film will be ready by march, we will soon see bits and pieces of it, maybe a trailer or something.

Chris did do promo's, so we should see them maybe sometime this year or next year.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 11:11 pm

Looks like Chris has made a new friend.  Smile 

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n1654gBHnv1qe476yo1_500
You won't believe how happy this makes me.  bounce
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 11:32 pm

I thought they were marketing it at some film festival in March, not necessarily the final product but trying to get distributors to "pre buy" Robo Dog. So much of movies these days is the pre marketing.

The fact that the animation company is unveiling it in true 3D ( not tacked on as an afterthought) is exciting.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/18/2014, 7:59 am

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:i hope if the film will be ready by march, we will soon see bits and pieces of it, maybe a trailer or something.

Chris did do promo's, so we should see them maybe sometime this year or next year.

When did Chris exactly start the voicing? I hope it won't get too long for it to come out. I remember James McAvoy stating he'd worked for 3 years on Gnomeo & Juliet, so, yes, it can be pretty long. I guess it depends how much was already in the pipes, and if Chris can free his schedule enough for it.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/18/2014, 8:41 am

Georgette888 wrote:That storyline sounds adorable.

Absolutely adorable, and interesting too! I've recently become extra fond of animated movies after watching movies like Frozen, Wall-E and Despicable Me not too long ago (two of which I watched with my cool dad), so I would have been excited to see this even if Chris weren't in it.

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I am not sure it is a film festival or not.

It might be distributors they were showing the film to. But I really can't be sure what they are doing in March, just that I remember is has something to do with the movie.

But they have been putting this film together since 2010 as stated on their web-site.

I think they'll be showing it to distributors, so we should be getting some more info after that viewing.  neutre 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/1/2014, 3:25 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501062/

I know IMDB is highly unreliable in that stuff doesn't get update for ages but for now Robo Dog is titled as for "2015"
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/13/2014, 12:03 pm

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n5ip1hQWHm1tzojb4o1_250  Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n5ip1hQWHm1tzojb4o2_250

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n5ip1hQWHm1tzojb4o3_250  Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n5ip1hQWHm1tzojb4o4_250

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n5ip1hQWHm1tzojb4o5_250 Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n5ip1hQWHm1tzojb4o6_250
x
 ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/25/2014, 10:13 am

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n7o0fy82nH1r5ewzdo1_500

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n7o0fy82nH1r5ewzdo2_500

Nice that Ron retweeted it.

Maybe Chris didn't see it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/25/2014, 11:29 am

ColferInspired wrote:Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n7o0fy82nH1r5ewzdo1_500

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_n7o0fy82nH1r5ewzdo2_500

Nice that Ron retweeted it.

Maybe Chris didn't see it.

I can forgive Chris for maybe not noticing - he's got a lot on his plate right now.

2015 is promising to be a huge year for Chris. I'm guessing that Robodog will be a summer release so this will coincide nicely with the finale of Glee and the release of the 4th TLOS book. This will lead up to a likely fall/winter release of the Noel Coward biopic. And I'm betting that we're going to hear about other projects that he'll start on as soon as he's done filming Glee.

Yup... next year is going to be an absolutely glorious one for Chris and his fans.  coool 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/18/2014, 5:58 pm

John Powell is attached for scoring Robodog!!

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_naiorxjJ9O1rmz998
John Powell, well known for scoring Hollywood films like “How to train your dragon”, “Kung Fu Panda”, “Ice Age”, “The Bourne Trilogy”, “P.S. I love you” and more films is attached for scoring Robodog.
tumblr post   imdb
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/18/2014, 6:08 pm

Nice! Those are some heavyweight animated films John Powell has written the scores for.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/18/2014, 11:25 pm

i like Kung Fu Panda's score.  Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/27/2014, 3:47 pm

New promo pic from Marza Animation Planet’s 'Robodog':

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 6 Tumblr_naz8ziOtYJ1srq8uqo1_500

What a cutie pie. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next