Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Glorfindel on 2/13/2014, 3:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Why are you trying to make sense of the Glee timeline?
You're right, mea culpa. Making sense of Glee is impossible.  tonguue 

MoviesAreLife wrote:Also, does Santana have to audition with DROMP, Rachel's signature song? Why couldn't it be another song from the show? I realize that Rachel does not own the rights to FG or Barbra songs, but I can see why she'd see this as a slap in the face.
I mentioned this on another forum: I don't think it would really have mattered if Santana had chosen e.g. 'People' from 'Funny Girl' instead of DROMP. Rachel (and lbr: her fans too) would still feel like she has the rights to every Barbra song out there.
Remember Kurt saying at his WSS audition (when he sang a 'Funny Girl' song) that he had "written permission from the woman herself: miss Rachel Berry"?  Rolling Eyes 

MoviesAreLife wrote:I think the "old wounds" that this Funny Girl competition brings up are the old feelings about Finn. I first came into Glee in season two. One of the first scenes I ever remember watching was this scene between Santana and Finn right before the Marry You number. I remember her saying something like she wanted to get back together with him and "just dump the little hobbit already". I was brand new to the show and the characters, and already knew I didn't like Santana from the moment I saw her....I also felt pangs of sympathy for whomever she was referring to as the hobbit.

Fast forward to season three, and Santana is supposed to be a lesbian. But that doesn't stop her from being cruel and taunting Rachel about getting to Finn first and Finn being her sloppy seconds on at least two different occasions. And now with this Funny Girl storyline...I don't know. It makes sense to me how Rachel would take offense to this. Santana is a lesbian, has no interest in Finn sexually....yet loves to hold her getting to Finn first over her head. Santana has no interest in Broadway, especially classic Broadway or Barbra. She even mocked Rachel and Kurt's Broadway dreams as being out of date. Yet she auditions to be her understudy for the Fanny Brice role, why exactly? To Rachel, this is something she holds very near and dear to her heart. But what is this to Santana? Obviously not a labor of love.
There are many reasons why I dislike Santana (although I enjoy her in the loft) but at the time when she slept with Finn and wanted him back in 'Furt' I don't think she was a lesbian yet.
The writers screwed up with this one: it was not supposed to be canon that Santana was sleeping with Finn against her sexual orientation just to spite Rachel.

Buenos wrote:I'm wondering if the "Great" comes as a reply to Santana telling him she's Rachel's understudy and Kurt is anticipating the shit storm.  LOL
sheny wrote:I also think Kurt's reaction is to something Santana or Rachel says about Funny Girl. Let's not make everythings Kurt does about Blaine.
Of course not everything must be about Blaine. But since we know that he and Kurt will have a conversation in 5x09, and that usually means via Skype, and since Kurt is looking right into the camera in this scene my speculation is that he is skyping with Blaine.
So my initial remark on this had nothing to do with blaming everything on Blaine just because I don't like him.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/13/2014, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 3:20 pm

Wow, Glee.

What buildup to Nationals, now huh? Nothing in the promos about it at all.

It's like they are going to just sneak in Nationals and try to get it out of the way since they are forced to focus on the Noobs one last time.

What a waste of an episode.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 3:29 pm

]The writers screwed up with this one: it was not supposed to be canon that Santana sleeping with Finn against her sexual orientation just to spite Rachel.
[/quote]

Actually it's implied in canon that Santana is fairly blase about sex with guys in Seasons 1 and 2, though later it seems plausible to say she slept with guys to cover up her own sexual tendencies.  Santana used sex to have power over guys or get an advantage over someone.   She's a bitch, no doubt, especially in season 1 or 2 , but sleeping with Finn when she was in the stage of still sleeping with guys was no big deal to her.   There was no "against her orientation" in seasons 1 and 2 as far as her attitude.

Now openly lesbian, if she slept with a guy now one could argue that.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/13/2014, 3:33 pm

why bother to promote nationals when people were already sick and tired of the nationals back a season ago.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 3:39 pm

fantastica wrote:why bother to promote nationals when people were already sick and tired of the nationals back a season ago.

Exactly...that is why I said what a waste.  They've thrown away half a season for nothing.

Though in some circles there are still in mourning for the Glee golden age Blam/Noobs/Mckinley era coming to pass.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth on 2/13/2014, 3:44 pm

Buenos wrote:
fantastica wrote:why bother to promote nationals when people were already sick and tired of the nationals back a season ago.

Exactly...that is why I said what a waste.  They've thrown away half a season for nothing.

Though in some circles there are still in mourning for the Glee  golden age Blam/Noobs/Mckinley era coming to pass.

To me - they've thrown away 1.5 seasons. There were some good parts to season 4, but ultimately, it was a bust. I wonder what the sales figures are for the season 4 DVD set...
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 4:01 pm

bayth wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Though in some circles there are still in mourning for the Glee  golden age Blam/Noobs/Mckinley era coming to pass.

To me - they've thrown away 1.5 seasons.  There were some good parts to season 4, but ultimately, it was a bust.  I wonder what the sales figures are for the season 4 DVD set...

I laughed when all the ass lickers were saying how much better Season 4 was to Season 3 and one of the best ever of Glee (their other argument was of course that the earlier seasons were "overrated") but then again, these are the same transparent stans that think Blamtina is the greatest relationship ever on Glee.  Rolling Eyes 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/13/2014, 4:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Sigh, but knowing Ryans boner for Sam and Blaine lately, it seems like while we might get Kurt scenes, Blam would be featured heavily blah  Evil or Very Mad   All these new Blam spoilers, and that recent wedding spoiler makes me want to find Murphy and scream at him for an hour about why he should never ever ever ever ever ever in his life EVER write about relationships again! He should hire an expert on relationships because it is very clear he do not know what a real or healthy one is and he is just making trashy drama on ALL of his tv shows, like I honestly do not think any relationship Murphy written ever been good or healthy, or even REAL like it is all a load of drama garbage with Murphy wanking on the 'Alpha male' and showing awful flaws only to give in to his fave in the end (This maybe should be in the snark thread to? But it is kinda spoilers, dealing with the whole new Blam thing, but tbh I am just ranting, sorry! Embarassed)
This is so true. Ryan really doesn't know how to write for couples, and it shows in everything he does.  dryy

Maybe we should feel lucky for not getting more of Kadam or Starkurt, since they would have been ruined too.  mince 

On the other hand: at least with Kadam they would have had 2 good actors working together to make the bad writing somewhat work, just like (and I know not everyone agrees) with Finchel: they had horrible writing too but somehow Cory and Lea made their characters and that relationship tolerable, or at least less toxic as the writing made it. With Klaine the weakest link besides the writing is Darren, who makes the bad dialogue come across even worse with his bad acting choices.

BTW: don't be ashamed/afraid for snarking and venting (too much). We all feel the frustration here, and though some always manage to find a silver lining and stay mostly positive (not me, btw), we all know that Glee usually sucks balls.  fanny2  

I actually do think we are lucky, like my OTP is Kurtbastian, but that is from chemistry alone,(I ship it fanon only, not canon) Glee already ruined any feeling of me ever wanting it canon, I honest to god would prefer if Kurt and everyone else was single, there is enough neglected characters on Glee, no one should be ruined and sidelined for another Glee wacky dramatic crappy 'end game' or toxic couples SL, If Glee could give me the Glee kids having fun and having honest ups and downs in New York, with a random person every now and then take them on a date or flirt with them without taking over their story line I'd be happy! Glee can show flirtation and normal dates, these characters are still young, basically teenagers still and they still act like kids with their childish fights and arguments, most of them ae still very naive and that is ok, but Glee expects us to believe that they need to be trapped in a relationship or get married? It makes no sense for Glee to constantly have random and annoying relationship plot lines that takes screen time away from the REAL story lines we'd like to see from the characters :/ Since Klaine awful break up and gross make up, Glee have not really shown us how Kurt is at Nyada or Vogue, those story lines disapeared so we can see more Blangst and stressed out Kurt because of Blaine and I am sick of it! And Santana, as hot and snarky as she is, she should have many interesting story lines in New York since she is the only person in the loft who do not really have a plan, like where is all the SL of her finding her way in the city Trying to figure out where she belongs or making new freinds? It is like they throw a girl friend on her and they never talk, then make her go away because of Brittana end game, t just makes me mad that Glee not only forces people to stay forever with people they've dated since highschool, but makes the characters self worth only for their crappy relationships  Rolling Eyes  And ok, we get it, Rachel Berry is a star! I am BORED of that story line, when will Rachel get some freinds who wll knock her down a peg or two? Or when will Rachel learn that not everything is handed to her? It is like after Finn and Brody, Glee is stuck with her so now they shove Sam in the mix (most likely) and I am sick of it! Crappy relationships plus boring story lines and awful Overcriss actors is making Glee die every week, If they hire people who have actual talent and can act and hold a note (Not screech every lyric like some over used mediocre 'performer'  Rolling Eyes ) and write good SL Glee can be good again, but I doubt any of that wuld happen so at least give me Kurt duets with him singing with other hot guys and I'll watch it on youtube and call it a day  suure 

(Glad to know I can get things off my chest here! I have a love for Chris and Kurt and a hate for Glee and it just makes me tick  saispa )

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 4:36 pm

LOL..  ChrisColfersLightning, .that was some vent, do you feel better now? Razz 

BTW, I totally agree,  let them all be young single people in the city for goodness sake, it's NEW YORK and they are  hot and attractive.  Why get tied down so early when they are still finding their way.

Rachel is the one if they tie her down with another guy (especially the mediocre Sam) shows the writers are literally incapable of thinking a single person can be happy and not looking to get hitched at that point in their life.  Sometimes I wonder if  Ryan Murphy IMO has a lot of contempt for traditional institutions so I think a lot of what he does on Glee is because he actually  thinks Marriage is a joke.   I doubt Ryan Murphy found his "soulmate" in High School.   phr34r

The funny thing, some studies have shown that the median age of the Glee viewer is close to 40, yet RM pays so much attention to social media  of some  teenage girls who squeal over the idea of Samchel.  

As to a possible Rachel Sam hookup, even a possible kiss fairly soon:    

Poor, poor Rachel.    The writers are saddled with having Sam have to be with someone because there is no other SL for him other than to be mentally retarded and do lame impressions. How pathetic is is that cutting his hair and giving him a bath is some kind of SL? Seriously, it was just common sense because he looked so horrible onscreen.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/13/2014, 5:04 pm

Buenos wrote:Wow, Glee.

What buildup to Nationals, now huh?  Nothing in the promos about it at all.  

It's like they are going to just sneak in Nationals and try to get it out of the way since they are forced to focus on the Noobs one last time.

What a waste of an episode.

Oh, Glee is so great they can waste an episode...no wait...they've wasted like 95% of the screentime in the past season and a half.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 5:09 pm

It's so funny, back in the day I thought Season 2 "Night of Neglect" was such a bad episode, and they aired it the other day and I found it holds surprisingly well.  The reason?  Even though some of the SL's were silly it involved characters I liked and cared about.  I never hated the Noobs but they were such colorless characters and Blam was so bland and generic/stupid that it makes Episodes 4 and part of 5 excruciating.  To think they highlighted that for 1 1/2 years, wow. Shocked
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/13/2014, 7:53 pm

Buenos wrote:LOL..  ChrisColfersLightning, .that was some vent, do you feel better now? Razz 

BTW, I totally agree,  let them all be young single people in the city for goodness sake, it's NEW YORK and they are  hot and attractive.  Why get tied down so early when they are still finding their way.

Rachel is the one if they tie her down with another guy (especially the mediocre Sam) shows the writers are literally incapable of thinking a single person can be happy and not looking to get hitched at that point in their life.  Sometimes I wonder if  Ryan Murphy IMO has a lot of contempt for traditional institutions so I think a lot of what he does on Glee is because he actually  thinks Marriage is a joke.   I doubt Ryan Murphy found his "soulmate" in High School.   phr34r

The funny thing, some studies have shown that the median age of the Glee viewer is close to 40, yet RM pays so much attention to social media  of some  teenage girls who squeal over the idea of Samchel.  

As to a possible Rachel Sam hookup, even a possible kiss fairly soon:    

Poor, poor Rachel.    The writers are saddled with having Sam have to be with someone because there is no other SL for him other than to be mentally retarded and do lame impressions.   How pathetic is is that cutting his hair and giving him a bath is some kind of SL?   Seriously, it was just common sense because he looked so horrible onscreen.

Yes, yes I do feel very better! Venting relaxes me  ooppss 

Glee needs to learn that even if their main audience was young, which they aren't, they need to show young people realistic life choices, not toxic relationships an weird impossible life situations, they are making their young and young minded viewers very ignorant, I feel bad because I have talked to several 13, 14, and even 30 year old Klainers who think Kurt has to forgive Blaine and ignore the past and actually blames Kurt for Blaine cheating on him and for Blaine trying to have sex with Kurt when Kurt says no, they excuses his actions and other signs of domestic abuse because he is Kurt's boyfriend therefore has the right to do as he please with Kurt, consent be damned! Glee also is gross for ignoring rape and actual molestation (Brittany, Ryder, Kitty) and turn it into a joke or ignore the real harm behind it, Glee needs to be smart how the broad cast things because a lot of viewers take what actions and examples they show seriously and that is bad for them to think that ignorance like Glee is ok in RL

I think Ryan Murphy has no clue about relationships, he admits to being a bit of a ho in high school, I read an interview with him talking about sleeping with foot ball players and how he was well liked in high school, Ryan could be lying or who ever he had relations with in the past has messed him up to the point where every relationship he writes ends up toxic and bitter sooner or later, I think he need some help because it is not healthy being extremely bitter over people who did you wrong for the rest of your life, he is famous an successful now but his bitterness is ruining his shows and him as a person (These are ll my views by the way, I am not speaking for him.)

Samchel is a sad excuse for more crappy toxic relationships, Rachel do not need a man, she needs to depend on herself, one thing I liked what Glee did in the Break Up was Rachel admitting that she is a grown woman and she can take care of herself, Rachel is indeed an adult, I do not expect her not to make mistakes, but automatically dating your dead ex boyfriend friends is just wrong in my eyes, Sam lived with Kurt and Finn, no matter how Glee try to force Sam and Blaines bromance as something that's been around for years, in reality Sam known Blaine for a year at most an Kurt and Finn for 2 years, ugh I hate talking about either one of Blam so let me get off this topic, but yes Glee needs to learn that a show should not constantly go to relationships and the drama behind them (And ewww Wemma no one cares about your sex life! Just no...)

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 8:25 pm

This is apparently some photo of flowers from a flowershop and Chris and Darren are mentioned.

I have to admit if it's just Chris, Darren and (maybe) Sam filming this week it's sort of odd.  Naya and Kevin are off the week apparently.  Maybe Lea who said the other day she was recording 3 songs is going to film that next week.

So far we have Adam Lambert had a scene with Blaine, maybe 2 scenes and a song with Kurt, we know Kurt and Blaine have scenes and a duet, and Lea tweeted about filming a scene with Chris, Darren and Kevin.  We have the hair cutting for Chord , a jogging reference, (though I think he joined Demi Lovato in San Jose, CA for a concert earlier this week so no way he was filming that specific day very much at all).

Episodes usually take 8-9 working days to film so if they started last week it doesn't look like that much is going to be done next week for 5.14.

So an episode with maybe Rachel, Kurt , Blaine and Sam, and no Artie or Santana. Shocked 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/13/2014, 8:45 pm

yesssssssss! klaine w/ flowers in their hair! how shweeeeet!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/13/2014, 8:53 pm

fantastica wrote:yesssssssss! klaine w/ flowers in their hair! how shweeeeet!

Disagree 100% Blaine  should be with Sam if we are stuck with them, If it was up to me they would be gone from Glee, but it is not.. Kurt should either be with Adam Crawford  or Elliot Gilbert .Or even better free to  explore  the city single. Maybe you were being sarcastic. Hope so.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/13/2014, 9:00 pm

yes. blaine should be w/ everyone - sam, tina, kurt, burt, gurt, vurt, murt... everybody loves blaine! yipeeeeeeee!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/13/2014, 9:05 pm

fantastica wrote:yes. blaine should be w/ everyone - sam, tina, kurt, burt, gurt, vurt, murt... everybody loves blaine! yipeeeeeeee!

Now I know  you are being sarcastic  Not everyone loves Blaine I for one don't. I use kind of like him at  first now don't like him even a tiny itty bit. Doubt that will change.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/13/2014, 9:07 pm

i am not being sarcastic. i am being rebellious against the evil power who inserted untrue statement in my tag!  :angry: unlike some members i refused to kiss her ass. i will never give up a good fight! lol
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 9:10 pm

I'm bummed if Santana is MIA from the first all NY episode.  :( 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/13/2014, 9:11 pm

fantastica wrote:i am not being sarcastic. i am being rebellious against the evil power who inserted untrue statement in my tag!  :angry:  unlike some members i refused to kiss her ass. i will never give up a good fight! lol

What untrue statements?  I still think you are being sarcastic unless you had been brainwashed in to becoming a Blaine can do now wrong stan.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/13/2014, 9:24 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm bummed if Santana is MIA from the first all NY episode.   :( 

I am too. I would much rather have her in the episode than either Blaine or Sam.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/13/2014, 9:36 pm

So apparently GOBR may not be giving out any more spoilers. While I love spoilers, I never appreciated how GOBR used their "exclusives" and with possibly 11 episodes in a row the need for spoilers isn't as pressing for the rest of S5.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/13/2014, 9:38 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
fantastica wrote:i am not being sarcastic. i am being rebellious against the evil power who inserted untrue statement in my tag!  :angry:  unlike some members i refused to kiss her ass. i will never give up a good fight! lol

What untrue statements?  I still think you are being sarcastic unless you had been brainwashed in to becoming a Blaine can do now wrong stan.

me and Jelly have been fighting in the newbie welcome thread for the last several days. She has stucked nasty tags under my profile. i will not bow to her. i would rather die.  Mad 
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/13/2014, 9:40 pm

Buenos wrote:So apparently GOBR may not be giving out any more spoilers.  While I love spoilers, I never appreciated how GOBR used their "exclusives" and with possibly 11 episodes in a row the need for spoilers isn't as pressing for the rest of S5.

What's going on? They're shutting down? I never really be on that site, but people I follow sometimes post spoilers from them  unsure 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/13/2014, 9:43 pm

fantastica wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

me and Jelly have been fighting in the newbie welcome thread for the last several days. She has stucked nasty tags under my profile. i will not bow to her. i would rather die.  Mad 

Okay, I guess.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top