Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos on 1/14/2014, 10:28 pm

Ranwing wrote:I keep in mind what happened with GraduationGate - the cast gets treated badly and is the last to know anything. Chris had no clue if he would have a job in season 4.

To be fair, I don't think Lea, Chris and the rest thought they were getting sacked, there had been behind the scenes discussions about a spin off, Chris and Lea were  least were privvy to that, either Brian or Ian had said nobody was leaving the show, etc, etc.  Plus Ryan previously had made no bones that he was planning to graduate some of the characters.

What did hit the fan was that Ryan made some public announcements about graduation/implying actors "off" the show and the media ran with it, and Chris had to address those questions the day of the Emmy nomination announcement.  It was horrific timing for Chris, taking away focus from the good news of his nomination. Plus it was awkward because Chris was not at liberty to disclose what had been talked about behind the scenes.   So he made some flip remarks about not being told he was being fired and Ryan "Petty Bitch" Murphy lashed out against Chris in public. Never mind that it was Ryan that opened his big mouth to begin with starting the whole PR meltdown. By the time FOX and Brad/Ian stepped in the damage had been done and the spin off seriously damaged as a viable programming option.

The noobs (and Dot *sobs*) are the collateral damage.

Yeah it sucks but the reality is that they are the most expendable/disposable part of Glee.    This most impacts all those associated with McKinley, the staff there (Dot and Figgins, Roz-meh... ) and supporting characters like Becky and the Band guys.

I do wonder if part of this is a big budget slashing move by FOX, weeding  down to 6-8 characters and one narrative avoids multiple shooting schedules, and a probably higher overhead.  I never got how Glee could afford to use their highest paid younger stars (Lea, Chris and Naya ) only part time and FOX allowed it.  I think the gravy train is over, and while I suspect  Chris and company secretly loved working every other day, if that,  they are going to have a heavier work load from here until the series ends.  Poor babies.  Can't say I'm devastated by that.   Razz

Last edited by Buenos on 1/15/2014, 12:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 1/14/2014, 10:58 pm

I feel badly for the noobs only because they seem like nice kids and it totally sucks to get effectively demoted (or sacked) in such a public manner. Especially after just getting promoted to regulars. But except for Becca, none of the really brought something essential and vital to Glee that she show didn't already have (and have far better) with the veterans. The show kept trying to make a place for them and get the audience to care about them when they were incapable of making a place for themselves. As far as their ability to fulfill their jobs - to create characters that could stand up against what the veterans did and carry the show into a new generation - it met with complete and total failure.

As far as finances go, I would guess to the network that it made no sense to keep supporting a cast and setting that was draining viewers. While the noobs weren't earning anything near what Lea, Chris and the other vets were getting (including for episodes that they didn't appear in at all), the cost of maintaining sets, getting extras to fill in the hallway scenes, song rights (that weren't generating even lukewarm ITunes sales), and a myriad other expenses that go along with supporting the McKinley storyline. It became a constant case of throwing good money after bad. I think that the network would rather consolidate the storyline, sharpen the focus and maybe even push for a coherent storyline in the hope of maybe getting some of the old audience to come back. Frankly, at the rate they were going, they really don't have anything to lose. Putting all their bets on McKinley and the noobs was failing long before the start of season 4. But the beyond dismal ratings of season 4 just made it an issue that could no longer be ignored or excused. It may in the end not save them a huge amount in their budget to shift to NY, but the chance for a decent return might be greater.

To be blunt, it made a lot more financial sense to invest their budget in the relatively big bucks that Lea, Chris and Naya were earning than the pennies that the noobs got paid.

Buenos wrote: I think the gravy train is over, and while I suspect Chris and company secretly loved working every other day, if that,  they are going to have a heavier work load from here until the series ends.  Poor babies.  Can't sad I'm devastated by that.

Seconded. Any episode where I get to see the really talented members of the cast get more than five minutes of actual screentime (which ended up being almost exclusively focused on only one) is only going to be a plus in my book. Chris will just have to get used to getting writing done in between takes and studio sessions.  lol!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 1/14/2014, 11:09 pm

I feel like if they do 10 episodes solely based in NYC, it will be hard for them to get away with filming exteriors in LA. At some point they will really need those iconic NYC landmarks . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 1/14/2014, 11:15 pm

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 1/15/2014, 12:45 am

Seems like only original cast were filming today, Mark, Chris, Amber, Naya and Brittany were tweeted on set today. Not sure about Lea and Harry.

Is this 2011?  Razz 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 1/15/2014, 12:58 am

It's gotta be bittersweet when the Noobs get back tomorrow to recommence shooting the two part "100"; instead of a celebration it's more their swan song exit from the show.

Hard to believe they won't give Rachel/Lea at least one more number, as well as Amber and hopefully Chris, Jenna and Kevin.  

They may give Noobs a couple of numbers, but as lame duck characters about to exit, it's hardly the 100th they expected.   Still can't believe they found out in such a public way without any advance warning or softening of the blow by the PTB.  Keeping it classy, huh Glee?

When you think of all that Ryan Murphy did trying to make McKinley "work", from having 16-20 regulars on that side, giving them complete episodes with zero original characters present, 90% of songs, and Blam, Blee and Blina, loincloths in jungle, twerking, puppets, Beatles galore, eating disorders, sexual abuse,  Ryan even pulled out a SCHOOL SHOOTING episode ripped/exploited from the headlines, starving NY of SL's and screentime and McKinley still didn't take.   It's a public slap down of his show runner prowess no matter how they try to spin it.

ETA: Now for really stupid head scratching part; FOX announced this big move that the Noobs are gone and it's NY AFTER they Glee was still filming primarily McKinley episodes.   So when Glee finally comes back on the air in  Feb, guess what?  It's still a Noobfest for 3 or 4 episodes so talk about lost momentum and confusing the GA. Episodes 9, 10, 11 and possibly 12 and 13 are all McKinely/Ohio based.  They can't even market with NY when they come back.  Who does this kind of planning?
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 1/15/2014, 2:28 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 1/15/2014, 2:30 am

http://tvline.com/2014/01/14/greys-anatomy-president-call-derek-spoilers-season-10/

Ask Ausiello

Question: Sam is going to New York to be a male model, Artie is going to film school — but what is Blaine going to do in the Big Apple? —Trip
   Ausiello: Maybe spend some time with his fiancé? “I could be nuts, but I feel like if you get engaged to someone you should probably be with them,” Darren Criss says with a laugh. “I don’t know if they’ll live together, but that would be cool. That’s a big step, a big change for any couple. It presents a whole new set of rules.”
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 1/15/2014, 2:36 am

Buenos wrote:http://tvline.com/2014/01/14/greys-anatomy-president-call-derek-spoilers-season-10/

Ask Ausiello

Question: Sam is going to New York to be a male model, Artie is going to film school — but what is Blaine going to do in the Big Apple? —Trip
   Ausiello: Maybe spend some time with his fiancé? “I could be nuts, but I feel like if you get engaged to someone you should probably be with them,” Darren Criss says with a laugh. “I don’t know if they’ll live together, but that would be cool. That’s a big step, a big change for any couple. It presents a whole new set of rules.”

I hope they don't live together.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/15/2014, 2:48 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:http://tvline.com/2014/01/14/greys-anatomy-president-call-derek-spoilers-season-10/

Ask Ausiello

Me too. Mainly because Darren/Blaine would have even more screen time and most if not all of Chris/Kurt's screens will most likely be with Darren/Blaine or involved Darren/Blaine in one or other. I do not want most if not all of Kurt screens to involved Blaine in any way. I guess it should not matter to me since I don't plan on watching when Blaine/Sam get's to NY.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 1/15/2014, 3:11 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Ask Ausiello

Me too. Mainly because  Darren/Blaine would have even more screen time and most if not all of Chris/Kurt's screens will most likely be with Darren/Blaine or involved Darren/Blaine in one or  other.  I do not want   most if not all of Kurt screens to involved Blaine in any way.   I guess it should not matter to me since I don't plan on watching when Blaine/Sam get's to NY.

But it's the realistic thing to do. It's normal for engaged couples to live together. Besides I don't think most of Kurt's scenes will be with Blaine. Even in S3 when they were together in McKinley most of Kurt's scenes were with Rachel, Mercedes and his other girlfriends not Blaine.

Even if he lives with him I'm sure Kurt will spend a lot of time with the girls, especially now that Mercedes is there too.

Last edited by sheny on 1/15/2014, 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/15/2014, 3:33 am

sheny wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Ask Ausiello

Me too. Mainly because  Darren/Blaine would have even more screen time and most if not all of Chris/Kurt's screens will most likely be with Darren/Blaine or involved Darren/Blaine in one or  other.  I do not want   most if not all of Kurt screens to involved Blaine in any way.   I guess it should not matter to me since I don't plan on watching when Blaine/Sam get's to NY.

But it's the realistic thing to do. It's normal for engaged couples to live together. Besides I don't think most of Kurt's scenes will be with Blaine. Even in S3 when they were together in McKinley most of Kurt's scenes were with Rachel, Mercedes and his other girlfriends not Blaine.

Even if he lives with Blaine I'm sure he will spend a lot of time with the girls, especially now that Mercedes is there too.
Good points. Still don't Blaine want  in NY at all.  Still  don't plan on watch  once he and Sam  get's there.  I do not like Blaine or Sam I use to kind of like Blaine when he 1st appeared but now can't stand him. Same with Sam who I used to loved. I do  not want  see everyone in NY turned into Blaine can do no wrong Stans like what happened in McKinley and see Blaine wins  everything like he did in McKinley that  is a big reason I won't be watching once he get's to NY.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez on 1/15/2014, 3:50 am

Ranwing wrote:I feel badly for the noobs only because they seem like nice kids and it totally sucks to get effectively demoted (or sacked) in such a public manner. Especially after just getting promoted to regulars. But except for Becca, none of the really brought something essential and vital to Glee that she show didn't already have (and have far better) with the veterans. The show kept trying to make a place for them and get the audience to care about them when they were incapable of making a place for themselves. As far as their ability to fulfill their jobs - to create characters that could stand up against what the veterans did and carry the show into a new generation - it met with complete and total failure.

As far as finances go, I would guess to the network that it made no sense to keep supporting a cast and setting that was draining viewers. While the noobs weren't earning anything near what Lea, Chris and the other vets were getting (including for episodes that they didn't appear in at all), the cost of maintaining sets, getting extras to fill in the hallway scenes, song rights (that weren't generating even lukewarm ITunes sales), and a myriad other expenses that go along with supporting the McKinley storyline. It became a constant case of throwing good money after bad. I think that the network would rather consolidate the storyline, sharpen the focus and maybe even push for a coherent storyline in the hope of maybe getting some of the old audience to come back. Frankly, at the rate they were going, they really don't have anything to lose. Putting all their bets on McKinley and the noobs was failing long before the start of season 4. But the beyond dismal ratings of season 4 just made it an issue that could no longer be ignored or excused. It may in the end not save them a huge amount in their budget to shift to NY, but the chance for a decent return might be greater.

To be blunt, it made a lot more financial sense to invest their budget in the relatively big bucks that Lea, Chris and Naya were earning than the pennies that the noobs got paid.

Buenos wrote: I think the gravy train is over, and while I suspect Chris and company secretly loved working every other day, if that,  they are going to have a heavier work load from here until the series ends.  Poor babies.  Can't sad I'm devastated by that.

Seconded. Any episode where I get to see the really talented members of the cast get more than five minutes of actual screentime (which ended up being almost exclusively focused on only one) is only going to be a plus in my book. Chris will just have to get used to getting writing done in between takes and studio sessions.  lol!

Most looking forward to the bolded. Only being able to watch scraps of air time at a time has been difficult. I'm hoping this improves their storytelling.

Also hope this isn't messed with:

keep this group of pac winners intact  coool 

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 1/15/2014, 3:53 am

If this was another show they could milk the comedy of Kurt and Blaine moving in together at the loft; friction with Rachel and Santana, the little annoyances they would have getting to know more by living together. Unfortunately that show is not Glee.

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 1/15/2014, 5:54 am

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 1/15/2014, 7:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:

I'm so exited for this scene. Kurtcedes and Kurtana are my favourite friendships. Can't wait to see them all in NYC together.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 1/15/2014, 7:12 am

So delighted to see Kurt and Mercedes back together. Whatever good points there might be about Hummelberry, I can never totally embrace it because when push comes to shove, the show relegates Kurt to being Rachel's helper and cheerleader without thought to his own aspirations. The mutual support that he shares with Mercedes is more a meeting of equals (since the show will never allow anyone to actually be Rachel's equal).

And Amber and Chris are so close that I know they are absolutely thrilled to be working together again. So good things all around!

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/15/2014, 9:08 am

Buenos wrote:
What did hit the fan was that Ryan made some public announcements about graduation/implying actors "off" the show and the media ran with it, and Chris had to address those questions the day of the Emmy nomination announcement.  It was horrific timing for Chris, taking away focus from the good news of his nomination. Plus it was awkward because Chris was not at liberty to disclose what had been talked about behind the scenes.   So he made some flip remarks about not being told he was being fired and Ryan "Petty Bitch" Murphy lashed out against Chris in public. Never mind that it was Ryan that opened his big mouth to begin with starting the whole PR meltdown. By the time FOX and Brad/Ian stepped in the damage had been done and the spin off seriously damaged as a viable programming option.
Just to avoid any wank (again) about this: Chris never said anything about finding out he was being fired. All he said was that he found out (on twitter) that some kind of announcement had been made (about graduation), and he clearly was surprised that had happened (probably because he was told that the spin-off was still supposed to be a secret).
The media then ran with that and twisted it in him saying he found out he had been fired.

I want this to be very clear, because this misconception is what started the whole graduation mess, with Ryan and Brad both lashing out at Chris for something he never said.
And Chris not only got blamed for it by both Ryan and Brad (without them bothering to learn or listen to the truth, or maybe they thought he was a convenient scapegoat for their own mouth diarrhoea), but certain 'fans' *cough*Kerrie*cough* are still using this to paint Chris in a negative light.

Ranwing wrote:I feel badly for the noobs only because they seem like nice kids and it totally sucks to get effectively demoted (or sacked) in such a public manner. Especially after just getting promoted to regulars.
I feel bad for them for the way they found out the axe had finally fallen: being notified by the media on the day they were expected to give interviews at a party of their boss! That's cruel and downright rude.
And that also sucked for Darren and Kevin, who already knew (or could deduce) that they were safe while their friends/colleagues they were socializing with just got publicly sacked. I feel sorry for that: noone deserves such a treatment (as Chris didn't deserve it the morning of his Emmy nomination).

But the noobs had a good job for about 2 years, and they had their chance to become a popular or at least familiar face. They were able to make some new connections in the business and to save some money. That's more than most young people looking for jobs get.
And Blake and Alex really have nothing to complain about, as they were only guaranteed a certain amount of episodes due to them being on the Glee Project. Especially Alex really got lucky with that, as there were 2 winners above him and he still got the regular status over them.

And tbh: I think these noobs will be back in some capacaty in season 6, as guest stars popping in or out, or being at the place the show returns to in the final episodes: McKinley. Maybe their graduation (if they retcon them into seniors next season) will be part of the very last episode of Glee: going back to the roots.

But what a loss of face this "finally going to New York" is for RIB, the noobs, and Darren and Chord: the season 4 leads of the show. They were not able to make the new ND happen after 1 1/2 years of overexposure and hardcore lifesupport, even though they threw everything and everyone at that narrative to prop it up.
(And that's the second touchy defeat/loss of credibility Darren had to face within a week. No wonder he was not that amused during his interview. mrgreen )

What a colossal waste of time, resources, cast and money!   ohmy 
And not only that, but all this stupidity had the fans and GA viewers turning away from Glee for good. Glee is broken and terminal ill: it will never be healthy again. All they can hope for now is a not too painful deathbed and a merciful final breath.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 1/15/2014, 11:28 am

Glorfindel wrote:
But what a loss of face this "finally going to New York" is for RIB, the noobs, and Darren and Chord: the season 4 leads of the show. They were not able to make the new ND happen after 1 1/2 years of overexposure and hardcore lifesupport, even though they threw everything and everyone at that narrative to prop it up.
(And that's the second touchy defeat/loss of credibility Darren had to face within a week. No wonder he was not that amused during his interview. mrgreen )

This was exactly the point that I brought up earlier. Darren became Glee's effective lead by virtue of the fact that the McKinley storyline was given the overwhelming majority of the screen time and he himself had gotten the overwhelming majority of screen time individually, the most vocal performances and the most storylines. Yet all that resulted in was a huge loss of ratings for the show. The PCAs were proof that he, his bromance with Sam and even his relationship with Kurt (which was dominated by his POV story-wise since TBU) were not nearly the draws he (and likely TPTB) expected. And moving to NY were he's now going to have to compete with stronger actors and performers for screen time is basically demoting him back down to second tier (where he honestly belongs). Darren's view of himself as the big star of Glee has taken a major hit.

Darren, Chord and the others had nearly two seasons to prove that they were capable of carrying a show and they couldn't pull it off. All they confirmed is that they are indeed dependent upon the stronger, more capable actors (like Lea and Chris) to make their performances work. That has got to be a big hit to his ego.

What a colossal waste of time, resources, cast and money!   ohmy 
And not only that, but all this stupidity had the fans and GA viewers turning away from Glee for good. Glee is broken and terminal ill: it will never be healthy again. All they can hope for now is a not too painful deathbed and a merciful final breath.

I'm sure that there are film schools that are going to use this as a perfect example of how to deliberately kill a once acclaimed and commercialy viable television show. The only thing that I am grateful for is that while there may not be any more Emmy or Golden Globe nominations for Chris based on his work with Glee, that he has been able to build his reputation and can survive the crash and burn. Lea apparently has done enough groundwork that she can as well. Matt and Jane have more than enough professional creds that they can walk away relatively unscathed (especially considered how marginalized both their characters have been for the past two years). For all the others... a big question mark.

I think that at best, they might be able to stop the bleeding and at least hold on to what audience they have left. If characters like Rachel, Kurt and Santana are returned to some position of real prominence in regards to screen time and have storylines that engage the audience (besides the wish fullfillment that Rachel's had become and Kurt's being tied to his engagment to Blaine and relegated to being Rachel's cheerleader). Then they might have a chance of luring back some of the lost viewers from Glee's glory days. If they start getting some decent critical buzz, it might help give the show enough life to make it through to the end of season six with their dignity restored.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 1/15/2014, 12:13 pm

They won't stop the bleeding. I think that the people who might come back if there is a NY focus are the same people who do not want to see Blaine in NYC.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/15/2014, 12:26 pm

AnneNeville wrote:They won't stop the bleeding. I think that the people who might come back if there is a NY focus are the same people who do not want to see Blaine in NYC.

I am one of them.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 1/15/2014, 12:38 pm

Glee burnt too many bridges. I sincerley believe no matter what they do, the show cannot be saved anymore. They took the risk with the Newbies, promoted actors to lead ststus (Darren, Heather, Chrod) who didn't have the talent and ignored the actors who actually can carry the show and are fan favorites. They lost big time.

As Wendy said, Glee is already used in film shows, and will continue to be the swan song in how to destroy a a critically acclaimed TV sensation.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals on 1/15/2014, 2:06 pm

AnneNeville wrote:They won't stop the bleeding. I think that the people who might come back if there is a NY focus are the same people who do not want to see Blaine in NYC.

I agree. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about them dropping McKinley. It honestly bored me to tears and needed to go, but the thought of Blam infecting the NY side of the show sickens me.

The show runners have screwed so much up at this point, the absolute best they can hope for is to stop the bleed, and even that's looking impossible at the moment. Their sudden focus on NY is too little, too late. They needed to invest in the NYC narrative a season and a half ago. They've missed so many opportunities to build up the NYADA setting, it all seems like such a waste now.
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/15/2014, 2:14 pm

opals wrote:

I agree. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about them dropping McKinley. It honestly bored me to tears and needed to go, but the thought of Blam infecting the NY side of the show sickens me.    

The show runners have screwed so much up at this point, the absolute best they can hope for is to stop the bleed, and even that's looking impossible at the moment. Their sudden focus on NY is too little, too late. They needed to invest in the NYC narrative a season and a half ago. They've missed so many opportunities to build up the NYADA setting, it all seems like such a waste now.

True, I agree 100%.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 1/15/2014, 2:35 pm

Well since they are now switching to all NY, they can at least concentrate there for a 1 1/3 seasons. If '100' is episodes 12 and 13, and it seems that the original cast has a big role ; (as far as I have seen in spoilers all of 12 is original cast as leads in songs.). Graduation may ( I hope) be an afterthought and a scene or two, the big farewell seems to Will leaving Glee club so I wouldn't be surprised if Graduation happens in 13 or early in 14 and then full switch to NY. At this point there is no need to 'waste' time in McKinley since that narrative is dead.

Ironically what the ass lickers were counting on, that the ratings don't "matter" because of the 2 year guarantee was both true and false. True as in Reilly confirmed they will continue for Season 6, so they can follow through on RM's latest vision. False in that I'm sure it impacted the decision to dump/ discard Lima/Ohio. Once they get rid of those Ohio sets everything pretty much occurs in NY.

Try as they may, I doubt they can repeat McKinley in NY, Blam simply doesn't 'fit' as the lead dynamics. I'd like to see Mercedes, Santana and Santana try to be relegated to secondary vocals, especially as I suspect Mercedes is the one who gets the record contract spoiled for Episode 11.

The reason they could get away before demoting Rachel vocally was the excuse to use 90% of songs and screentime in Ohio. That pretense is gone and it can't be used again, with Will gone from Lima the last anchor has left the building. Kurt has Burt but other than that there is no character tying any of NY with Lima anymore , not even stupid Glee mentoring.

Make no mistake, this costly blunder showed who FOX thinks are the real stars of the show and it ain't Blam.

While I have no illusions about Chris singing a lot more, I expect Lea/Anber/Naya to sing a lot (along with Darren).

Glee will screw up this move ( it's still the same crappy writers) but whatever happens it won't be the same.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top