Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  bayth 11/12/2013, 4:17 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:*sigh* well it seems the Klainers are threatening and bullying Ryan on twitter. I think I saw a few death threats in there. Entitled bitches.
Oh my, that is just embarrassing. Considering this is Ryan Murphy, aren't they afraid to severely piss him off and break up Klaine for good? I mean, it would benefit me, but how can you bully the showrunner with actual power to change the storyline?! How stupid can you be.

(Let alone be just a decent human being and sending death threats is never okay, no matter the circumstances)
This is the monster he helped to create. If he hadn't gotten Blarren back with Kurt - maybe it wouldn't be as obnoxious. But these self entitled little girls with their OTP BS feel that it is their right to have everything they desire.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 4:20 am

^ Agreed, but it is also still Ryan Murphy. He created the monster - he may just destroy it as well. But I guess that really is no surprise at all. What do you expect when you only carter and please to the bullies of this fandom?!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2013, 5:16 am

Why are they angry?Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/12/2013, 5:22 am

why are they threatening murphy? didn't he give them the engagement? what else do they want? i mean kurt is not dating other people. Adam L's character merely joined the band. there's no indication he will be a lover. they didn't even say he's gay.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 5:23 am

Buenos wrote:Why are they angry?Shocked 
Look at the spoiler thread. The Christmas episode song list was revealed.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/12/2013, 5:23 am

^ i see. thanx.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/12/2013, 9:52 am

God forbid that Kurt sings with someone who isn't Blaine.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2013, 10:31 am

The Klainer temper tantrum over the prospect of no Klismess duet is absolutely hysterical. What a bunch of self-entitled children. They get practically everything that they ask for (or demand), including having any actor that Chris works well will (who's initials are not DC) and gets them sent to Siberia. Kurt gets his first storyline in ages that doesn't automatically cycle into his relationship wtih Blaine (or Rachel) and it's the end of the universe. I haven't stopped laughing.

You would think that for a group that keeps claiming that they love both boys that they would be delighted to see Kurt finally getting his own storyline, but no... it's not about Blaine so it's awful and RM is treating his fans badly and... sleepp It was perfectly ok for Blaine to have his own storyline that had nothing do to with Kurt, like his crush on Sam, his relationship with Tina, the super hero club and pretty much everything that went on at McKinley when Kurt wasn't around, but the instant that Kurt gets a storyline that isn't all about Blaine, they start crying.

I find their blatent hypocrasy most amusing, because they lost all credibility to loving both characters equally. Their favoritism is on full display for all to see and mock. And mocking it we are!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/12/2013, 10:34 am

The Klainers threatening RIB and sending death threats is nothing new, yet RIB still caters to them.  It's disgusting.

ETA: I took some mild abuse from a Klainer last week (which I was going to respond to, but then chose to ignore because I'm just not going to engage in fights with these idiots. She found a tweet I had posted about Adam back in June where I said that Adam was nice to Kurt in his 10 minutes of screentime than Blaine was in two years. She responded that she found that response, and is laughing at me.

I really hate this fandom.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/12/2013, 11:31 am

Lottie2303 wrote: Oh my, that is just embarrassing. Considering this is Ryan Murphy, aren't they afraid to severely piss him off and break up Klaine for good? I mean, it would benefit me, but how can you bully the showrunner with actual power to change the storyline?! How stupid can you be.
(Let alone be just a decent human being and sending death threats is never okay, no matter the circumstances)
Then for once I'd approve with Klainers Smile!! Keep poking the bear, guys, see when ryan will eff' you up!

But who am I kidding: Blaine is puuuuuuuuuurfect! How could twinky fem Kurt even score such a Dreeeaaaamboaaaat? Kurt should thank Blaine everyday for giving Kurt the immense honor of giving him a reason to be alive (see: Come What fuckin' May).

coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/12/2013, 2:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Very good post.

And I agree: if they would really write well for Blaine and give their relationship some good development I could believe in Klaine again.
But we know it will never happen, as this is Glee. dryy 
I must be almost alone. There is absolutely nothing the show could do that would make me believe in or support Klaine. Nor can I think of anything they could do to make me tolerate watching Blaine on my screen anymore. Ever.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/12/2013, 2:34 pm

brisallie wrote:As regards Klaine itself, I used to be somenone who liked them. But then, I started to dislike as only one side of the couple has more prominence, more spotlight and as even 'klainers' started to prefer that side. From my POV, when you ship a couple, is because you like both and you like how these two people looks good together, the chemistry they have and you try to accept both with their good and negative things. Not only one.
Maybe that is partly it with me. I *never* liked Klaine or Blaine, so I went from indifference to mild dislike to intense dislike of the pairing. I suppose if I had some kind of positive association with them I might be persuadable.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/12/2013, 2:37 pm

Ranwing wrote:The Klainer temper tantrum over the prospect of no Klismess duet is absolutely hysterical. What a bunch of self-entitled children. They get practically everything that they ask for (or demand), including having any actor that Chris works well will (who's initials are not DC) and gets them sent to Siberia. Kurt gets his first storyline in ages that doesn't automatically cycle into his relationship wtih Blaine (or Rachel) and it's the end of the universe. I haven't stopped laughing.

You would think that for a group that keeps claiming that they love both boys that they would be delighted to see Kurt finally getting his own storyline, but no... it's not about Blaine so it's awful and RM is treating his fans badly and... :sleepp:It was perfectly ok for Blaine to have his own storyline that had nothing do to with Kurt, like his crush on Sam, his relationship with Tina, the super hero club and pretty much everything that went on at McKinley when Kurt wasn't around, but the instant that Kurt gets a storyline that isn't all about Blaine, they start crying.

I find their blatent hypocrasy most amusing, because they lost all credibility to loving both characters equally. Their favoritism is on full display for all to see and mock. And mocking it we are!
I have little sympathy for the bad behavior of that fandom. I do have to agree with some of their protests that it is ridiculous that Klaine are now engaged and they *don't relate to each other at all.* That's some rubbish writing, that is.

Of course, we expected this to happen . . . but it is still awful writing and while it is not reasonable to be throwing a fit and sending death threats over a stupid holiday duet, I can understand why they are unhappy about the way the ship is being steered.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/12/2013, 2:42 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:As regards Klaine itself, I used to be somenone who liked them. But then, I started to dislike as only one side of the couple has more prominence, more spotlight and as even 'klainers' started to prefer that side. From my POV, when you ship a couple, is because you like both and you like how these two people looks good together, the chemistry they have and you try to accept both with their good and negative things. Not only one.
Maybe that is partly it with me. I *never* liked Klaine or Blaine, so I went from indifference to mild dislike to intense dislike of the pairing. I suppose if I had some kind of positive association with them I might be persuadable.
Why don't you ever liked the couple? Back then, I remember lots of kurtsies liked Blaine only because he made our boy smile, and seems genuinly happy.

...but as time went,things changeddryy . And the current bratty attitude of klainers is not helping at all, even some klainers have realized why the rest of the fandom dislike them so much. Because are obnoxiously unbearable, I've read some tweets in which they complain to every member of Glee stuff (Fox, Ryan, Brad, Ian, so on)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/12/2013, 2:43 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
I can understand why they are unhappy about the way the ship is being steered.
Hopefully right into a proverbial iceberg.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2013, 2:48 pm

I have to wonder if the Klainers would be bitching so much if there was a Blaine solo instead of their Klaine duet. Or if there was a Blam duet. I'm cynical enough to think that they are more upset that Blaine isn't getting a big Christmas song or any major parts in the group number (at least not enough to be listed seperately from the general ND grouping).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2013, 2:53 pm

From a story telling POV , it's ridiculous that Klaine are engaged and that they don't sing a duet together for the album. Especially when the show made them sing together last year when they were't even going around because of " tradition." So I do understand why the Klainers would be upset (if not the most extreme reactions) because now that Kurt and Blaine are an engaged couple they are being kept apart more than ever. Some of us predicted that, but I do think some of the Klainers thought they were finally going to make them a core couple of the show with all the other couples gone. Instead, Sam has gotten more screen time with his probably new girl friend, etc.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 2:57 pm

^ We already know that. All those so-called Kurt-"fans" are rather complaining instead of being happy that Kurt, who got severely neglected especially in S4, finally gets to sing a few songs. I am really looking forward to the Rachel/Santana/Kurt songs. The majority of them are in for one character only.

Furthermore, as much as I despise Klaine, I have to agree with Anne. They are engaged and there is zero interaction between the two of them. Personally, I prefer it, but we all know if those two would be an heterosexual pairing, RIB would be milking it. Nonetheless, I hope Blaine stays as long and as far away from NYC and Kurt as possible.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/12/2013, 2:59 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Why don't you ever liked the couple? Back then, I remember lots of kurtsies liked Blaine only because he made our boy smile, and seems genuinly happy.

...but as time went,things changeddryy . And the current bratty attitude of klainers is not helping at all, even some klainers have realized why the rest of the fandom dislike them so much. Because are obnoxiously unbearable, I've read some tweets in which they complain to every member of Glee stuff (Fox, Ryan, Brad, Ian, so on)
It might make a difference that I watched Glee not when it aired, but in a several-month-long marathon around the end of when Season Three was airing--or perhaps during the summer after Season Three. That meant that there wasn't a long break between episodes for me to develop a head-canon for Blaine. Also, I had read about DC in How to Succeed before I started watching Glee, and I had not been impressed by him. Not that I felt negative exactly, but I didn't think much of a performer who would come in for a three week stunt casting like that . . . it's not long enough to build a rapport with the other actors.

I was not biased towards Blaine, didn't have a head canon, and probably got to Blame it on the Alcohol within 24 hours of meeting the character. If you sit down and watch those episodes--or the episodes up until Klaine became a couple--there isn't much to recommend Blaine. What I remember is: Blaine encourages Kurt to do something dangerous, Blaine gets Kurt to help him ask Jeramiah out--while being oblivious to Kurt's crush--and then shoots down the possibility of a relationship, Blaine drinks too much and makes out with Rachel, Blaine decides he knows better than Kurt about sex and tries to get Burt to talk to him about it, Blaine doesn't care for Kurt's sexy-stuff, and finally Blaine decides he likes Kurt only after Kurt gets over his crush.

I only ever watched those episodes once, but that is how I remember the sequence. Not positive for Blaine.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2013, 3:08 pm

I agree that given the fact that they are engaged that there should be some kind of interaction between Kurt and Blaine and that the engagment is being used to keep Kurt basically neutered in NY. Rather than a duet, which so often is used in place of real honest interaction between them, I would rather see something like a phone call, where they seriously discuss their future and plans. Maybe if they'd had a real conversation back in last season's Christmas ep instead of just ice skating and singing I wouldn't have been so completely resistent to the idea of them getting back together at some point.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/12/2013, 3:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:I agree that given the fact that they are engaged that there should be some kind of interaction between Kurt and Blaine and that the engagment is being used to keep Kurt basically neutered in NY. Rather than a duet, which so often is used in place of real honest interaction between them, I would rather see something like a phone call, where they seriously discuss their future and plans. Maybe if they'd had a real conversation back in last season's Christmas ep instead of just ice skating and singing I wouldn't have been so completely resistent to the idea of them getting back together at some point.
I don't think that is likely, though . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/12/2013, 3:12 pm

It might make a difference that I watched Glee not when it aired, but in a several-month-long marathon around the end of when Season Three was airing--or perhaps during the summer after Season Three. That meant that there wasn't a long break between episodes for me to develop a head-canon for Blaine. Also, I had read about DC in How to Succeed before I started watching Glee, and I had not been impressed by him. Not that I felt negative exactly, but I didn't think much of a performer who would come in for a three week stunt casting like that . . . it's not long enough to build a rapport with the other actors.

I was not biased towards Blaine, didn't have a head canon, and probably got to Blame it on the Alcohol within 24 hours of meeting the character. If you sit down and watch those episodes--or the episodes up until Klaine became a couple--there isn't much to recommend Blaine. What I remember is: Blaine encourages Kurt to do something dangerous, Blaine gets Kurt to help him ask Jeramiah out--while being oblivious to Kurt's crush--and then shoots down the possibility of a relationship, Blaine drinks too much and makes out with Rachel, Blaine decides he knows better than Kurt about sex and tries to get Burt to talk to him about it, Blaine doesn't care for Kurt's sexy-stuff, and finally Blaine decides he likes Kurt only after Kurt gets over his crush.

I only ever watched those episodes once, but that is how I remember the sequence. Not positive for Blaine.
You know, I think we had the same experience: I started watching Glee (from the start) when it was already in the 3rd season, and I found Blaine VERY smug (ex: his faces in BICO, hated them), patronizing towards Kurt, and found that he sang too much compared to the other characters that had "made "S1 happen.

Plus, I LOATHE Katy Perry, so "Teenage Deam", well, didn't impress me , like, at all. I liked the a capella provided by the Warblers, but Blaine himself? Not so much. So no, I never was a Klainer for starters, and it just went downhill as I went into S3.

I guess that indeed, when you watch Glee back to back, you might realize better how Blaine was sufficient towards Kurt in S2, and just how much he hogged the mic, without his character ever being anything else than Bland
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2013, 3:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:I agree that given the fact that they are engaged that there should be some kind of interaction between Kurt and Blaine and that the engagment is being used to keep Kurt basically neutered in NY. Rather than a duet, which so often is used in place of real honest interaction between them, I would rather see something like a phone call, where they seriously discuss their future and plans. Maybe if they'd had a real conversation back in last season's Christmas ep instead of just ice skating and singing I wouldn't have been so completely resistent to the idea of them getting back together at some point.
Yet that is the crux of  them as a couple, they don't actually communicate all that well or that often onscreen.

The pairing I'm most looking forward too is more Kurtana.  They obviously care for each other now, but they retain their snark and bite, unlike Hummelberry.

Last edited by Buenos on 11/12/2013, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/12/2013, 3:15 pm

I guess there is a major difference when and how you watched Glee. Many Kurt fans initially liked Blaine because Kurt finally was ready to smile again. When you watch all episodes in a sequence because you joined the show later like I did, you really don't have such an emotional connection. All you had to do is watch the next episode or even google what happens next. It is one of the reasons I never finished S3, because I was spoiled and just couldn't stomach anymore Kurt constantly failing knowing there is no resolution at the end.

I shipped Klaine for the most stupid reason possible: I loved "The Break-Up", was enthralled by Chris acting and his tears (he was so tragically beautiful), and just was convinced those two must have an amazing chemistry. Klaine was the first segment of the fandom I was exposed too and while binge-watching, I already subconsciously knew I am actually not a Klainer at all, but needed a bit of time to finally admit it to myself. Once I was over Klaine, looking back at many episodes made me realize how many moments already bothered me (car park scene, the entire S2 arc in how they got together etc.), but I just never put too much thought into it.  

For me "Come What May" really opened my eyes and I stopped shipping, then liking and eventually despising Klaine within less than a week. It also made me realize how little I actually cared about Blaine and I only really liked him because he was such a popular character. I believe others have a similar mindset and reading many comment sections, I am not the only one who basically changed their entire mind due to Blaine's overexposure.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2013, 3:17 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
I don't think that is likely, though . . .
Of course they won't. Becaue writing some honest scenes between the two of them where they ask some serious questions about where they're going as a couple would force these characters to face some hard truths. Glee has gotten into the bad habit of defaulting to using vocal performances in place of properly acted out scenes and storylines and it's not something that's going to get any better. There are serious questions that Kurt and Blaine should both be asking about what kind of lives they plan together and even if they have similar visions about what their futures might be as a couple. Do they want kids. Where do they plan to live and build their careers? Do they want to live in an apartment or the suburbs? All kinds of things that a couple contemplating marriage should rationally be examining before taking the plunge. But instead of doing that, just have thing sing a flirty song and it makes all the questions go away.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next