Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

+33
opals
AnneNeville
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
glitteronmyface
GreenEyes
mindschemez
M&M
MissSoniaPP
glimmerle
bayth
murasaki1
brisallie
arina
ColdFlame96
SkyMoon
Buenos
Georgette888
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
Ireth
sheny
Glorfindel
Piciollina
fantastica
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Lottie2303
coxfire
Jellyrolls
37 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  coxfire 1/9/2014, 8:12 am

tanita_mors wrote:what else to say but "THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN".  Smile

HA!! You beat me to it!! I don't think Alla's comment was intentionally directed towards Darren, but that made me smile anyway.. Héhé.

I don't mind Darren himself, but: TAKE THAT, BLARRENSTANS!

the fact that the whole NY crew was awarded while the rest of Glee was ignored, is highly speaking, but knowing RM, he'll do the opposite of what he should do: he'll persist force-feeding us Blam & the noobs just to prove that HE is right and that the general audience is just a bunch of morons that don't get his genius. Pff, wanker.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  Delight 1/9/2014, 8:30 am

tanita_mors wrote:what else to say but "THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN".  Smile

^ Seconded  Smile 

I'm all for Chris getting recognition and winning awards such as PCAs, even if past experience had taught us that winning awards does diddly-squat in terms of getting him more screen time on Glee. Why do I get the feeling that the reason why Chris was able to win the award had a lot to do with his popularity and achievements outside of Glee, and little to do with Glee itself (which was absolutely miserly in terms of delegating screen time to Kurt in the past one and half seasons)?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2014, 8:51 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz3z6eDlHX1sqqzcso2_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz3z6eDlHX1sqqzcso3_r1_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz3z6eDlHX1sqqzcso1_r1_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz3z6eDlHX1sqqzcso4_r4_250
tumblr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 1/9/2014, 9:16 am

ColferInspired wrote:The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto1_250 The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto2_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto3_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto4_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto5_250The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto6_250

Accurate.  Razz

ptdr 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2014, 10:23 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x94PNc11rk63wco1_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x94PNc11rk63wco2_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x94PNc11rk63wco3_r2_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x94PNc11rk63wco4_r1_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2014, 11:31 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x91igVg1qe43ifo1_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x91igVg1qe43ifo2_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x91igVg1qe43ifo3_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz4x91igVg1qe43ifo4_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/9/2014, 11:37 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Playing to be devils advocate, if I'd be a Darren fan, I would also be very disappointed. That he lost all three awards, not even I expected it (I thought Klaine was sure). I cannot fault that  and can also understand the need to vent. I just want them to stay away from the @/# Chris Colfer on twitter/tumblr. Tagging/Insulting Chris, that is the line I draw and just unacceptable.

I am also not tweeting Darren: Baha, the people have spoken  tonguue 

Good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/9/2014, 1:04 pm

The main reason  I am glad Klaine lost, is because Chris would no  doubt  would had to  put up with Crisscolfer is on even more then he  already has. He also would have gotten hate from certain Klainers/CrissColfers if he did not act the way they think he should have.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 1:11 pm

So does Chris have a painting of himself in the attic that is aging? At the PCAs he barely looked legal to drive.  Razz  Adorable yet the irony again they graduated him while other cast mates ( cough.. Cough.., Chord Overstreet looks like a college senior...cough. Cough...) with more wear and tear are in the school year that never ends.

Seriously.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/9/2014, 1:25 pm

After a couple of busy work days I went to bed early, so what a wonderful thing to wake up to. I do agree that TIIC will again ignore the peoples wishes. After all Ryan already knows what HE wants to happen, so heaven forbid that he change his mind. I used to think that they changed willy nilly, but now I just think Ryan just chose the items that appeal to him, like Blaine. Chris' Kurt continues to not only be loved and missed, but respected. Such a waste of a wonderful, humble young man.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/9/2014, 1:39 pm

Divalicious wrote:After a couple of busy work days I went to bed early, so what a wonderful thing to wake up to.  I do agree that TIIC will again ignore the peoples wishes.  After all Ryan already knows what HE wants to happen, so heaven forbid that he change his mind.  I used to think that they changed willy nilly, but now I just think Ryan just chose the items that appeal to him, like Blaine.  Chris' Kurt continues to not only be loved and missed, but respected.  Such a waste of a wonderful, humble young man.  

Good points If Darren had won the PCA for best comedy actor I truly believe he would have gotten even more screen time and have even more solos. That is the main reason I an glad Darren lost. I would like Darren to have less screen time and sing less on Glee, I would settle for 10% less of each.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/9/2014, 1:52 pm

I'm so happy Chris won! And so happy that Klaine didn't (if they had, PCA awards would lose their credibility).

Plus we got a great, funny speech, Chris looking handsome and Chris dancing with Brian!

What a great day after the Colfer draught we've been facing.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 2:39 pm

The nice thing is that the industry and GA is reminded once again what a loyal and devoted fan base Chris Colfer has.  With the decline of Glee in ratings, and yet Chris is wildly popular and beloved by so many...that should be the positive image of this all.

I'm sure others in HW cant' wait to sign this talented actor (who seems to be aging in reverse) to other deals/projects/moves/Tv series, etc, etc.   His acceptance speech was gold!  PLust it was nice to see Chris starring once again on a prime time episode showing with 10 million live viewers... Razz Razz

Chris doesn't need to go on a million public appearance to keep his "profile" up , he is a star.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/9/2014, 4:03 pm

congrats to chris for winning and also congrats to his fans (including us) for working so hard to get our man to win!

i have mixed feelings about the hair - on one hand I am never a huge fan of high hair so i asolutely love this lower style. i think he looks so clean cut and neat but then the that side swoosh thing (don't know how to call it but you know what i mean) kind of ruined it for me. i mean i understand the asymetry adds interest and pizzaz to a potentially classic but boring cut, but it's just not my thing. it looked better when his hair was "taller". still, I like it overall and it's probably the shortest cut i have ever seen him in since he became a celebrity, and it also looked a bit lighter in color - a bit more "strawberry blondish". me likes it.

Last edited by fantastica on 1/9/2014, 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 4:07 pm

I agree that the side part could have been a tad less 'severe' but overall I like it.

Though the hair to the heavens kills me at times... tonguue It's almost like Chris stylists are channeling the tower of Babel...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/9/2014, 4:17 pm

naya's hair is wonderful but her dress - cut off that "tail" and it would look a lot better.

may i say brian is the cuttest baby in the world? those mirror eyes are to die for! rock a bye baby brian!!!

it's sweet for daren to tweet. c'mon guys, be a bit more sympathetic. the guy not only didn't win but also lost his chance to present, not to mention the convenient flu. be nice ok? let's just celebrate and forget about bitching for awhile.  i am so happy right now i am totally willing to pour a gallon of cough syrup down to DC's throat. i bet hes already cured by now. yeeeeeha!

wheres willy? r they still together?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/9/2014, 4:22 pm

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 5:01 pm

I'm surprised he wasn't there TBH.  
Don't quote me on this as written in stone, but I thought I read  he unfollowed Chris on twitter.  Can anyone confirm this?   If that is true,  I'm sorry if things didn't work out for Chris.  :( 

It's really hard to know since we didn't have any Chris sightings at all during this winter break (XMAS and New Year) .  Justifiably so since it is his private time.   The last private Chris photo with Will was IIRC that game night (with Ashley and Oliver among others) in Dot's house.   That was December or was it November?

Not that Chris has to announce anything to the rest of us, so for now I will assume they are still together.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 1/9/2014, 7:14 pm

Buenos wrote:

Don't quote me on this as written in stone, but I thought I read  he unfollowed Chris on twitter.  Can anyone confirm this?   If that is  true,  I'm sorry if things didn't work out for Chris.  :( 

It's really hard to know since we didn't have any Chris sightings at all during this winter break (XMAS and New Year) .  Justifiably so since it is his private time.   The last private Chris photo with Will was IIRC that game night (with Ashley and Oliver among others) in Dot's house.   That was December or was it November?

Not that Chris has to announce anything to the rest of us, so for now I will assume they are still together.

Heathermione, one of the runners of Chris Colfer News on Tumblr, said that Will did not unfollow Chris on Twitter, a rumor started by a CrissColfer shipper. She's very level headed and I figure her informants have more accurate information than most of the fandom. Chris still follows Will on Instagram. I haven't checked his Twitter though.

I tend to believe that after the harassment Dot Jones's wife received over that photo she instagrammed from Chris's house, Chris and Will just went back underground again. It's probably less stress on them that way. I'm also going to assume that Chris has been very busy writing over the holidays, so there hasn't been much opportunity for a Chill sighting. Somebody did film Chris dancing with Brian last night, and near the end of the video you can hear somebody who is not Chris hum briefly with the music. It sounds like a male voice, and until proven otherwise I'm going to believe it was Will (I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't Darren, filming from his sick bed fanny2 ).

But even if they did break up, that's what a lot of relationships do that have run their course. I still think Will has been very good for Chris this past year, getting him out having fun, taking vacations, and showing more confidence (and skin Smile  ) than we've seen before. I hope whatever happens with their relationship that they are both ultimately happy, together or apart, because I like Will too, from what we've seen of him.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/9/2014, 7:30 pm

That's true, Chris could be busy writing his latest LOS novel and keeping a low public profile.

NGL, Will instagrammed/tweeted a photo of himself at the FSU/Auburn BCS game at the Rose Bowl the other night (He is a Noles Alumni) and I would love to think that he brought Chris along to the game, though I doubt it or photos taken by fans would have popped up by now. LOL.

Last edited by Buenos on 1/9/2014, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/9/2014, 7:31 pm

angelnessa wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Don't quote me on this as written in stone, but I thought I read  he unfollowed Chris on twitter.  Can anyone confirm this?   If that is  true,  I'm sorry if things didn't work out for Chris.  :( 

Heathermione, one of the runners of Chris Colfer News on Tumblr, said that Will did not unfollow Chris on Twitter, a rumor started by a CrissColfer shipper. She's very level headed and I figure her informants have more accurate information than most of the fandom. Chris still follows Will on Instagram. I haven't checked his Twitter though.

I tend to believe that after the harassment Dot Jones's wife received over that photo she instagrammed from Chris's house, Chris and Will just went back underground again. It's probably less stress on them that way. I'm also going to assume that Chris has been very busy writing over the holidays, so there hasn't been much opportunity for a Chill sighting. Somebody did film Chris dancing with Brian last night, and near the end of the video you can hear somebody who is not Chris hum briefly with the music. It sounds like a male voice, and until proven otherwise I'm going to believe it was Will (I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't Darren, filming from his sick bed fanny2 ).

But even if they did break up, that's what a lot of relationships do that have run their course. I still think Will has been very good for Chris this past year, getting him out having fun, taking vacations, and showing more confidence (and skin Smile  ) than we've seen before. I hope whatever happens with their relationship that they are both ultimately happy, together or apart, because I like Will too, from what we've seen of him.

Good points. Also even if Chris and Will did break up that does not mean Crisscolfer is on like some Crisscolfers would be claiming and do even now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 1/9/2014, 7:44 pm

Buenos wrote:The nice thing is that the industry and GA is reminded once again what a loyal and devoted fan base Chris Colfer has.  With the decline of Glee in ratings, and yet Chris is wildly popular and beloved by so many...that should be the positive image of this all.

I'm sure others in HW cant' wait to sign this talented actor (who seems to be aging in reverse) to other deals/projects/moves/Tv series, etc, etc.   His acceptance speech was gold!  PLust it was nice to see Chris starring once again on a prime time episode showing with 10 million live viewers... Razz Razz

Chris doesn't need to go on a million public appearance to keep his "profile" up , he is a star.

That is really the #1 reason I wanted to see Chris win. I don't generally put a whole lot of stock in fan voted awards, but with Glee on such a sharp, obvious decline, it's nice to see that Chris still has a devoted fan base despite the show tanking.

I think that has to get at least a little industry attention, and the fact that his books have sold very well has to make some take notice, too.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2014, 8:06 pm

People's Choice had Chris' speech among their top 10 favorite moments:

People’s Choice Awards 2014: 10 Favorite Moments from the Show

10. Chris Colfer wins Favorite Comedic TV Actor

For the second consecutive year Chris Colfer is your Favorite Comedic TV Actor! As Colfer thanked his fans he handled the honor with a winning combination of humility and humor. “You follow me on Twitter, you followed me to bookstores and to film festivals and even into public bathrooms on occasion which we can talk about later.”
People's Choice

neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 10:04 pm

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz5igfdJV01s57bimo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/10/2014, 12:58 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 29 Tumblr_mz549bauW91r4ezfzo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next