Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

+33
opals
AnneNeville
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
glitteronmyface
GreenEyes
mindschemez
M&M
MissSoniaPP
glimmerle
bayth
murasaki1
brisallie
arina
ColdFlame96
SkyMoon
Buenos
Georgette888
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
Ireth
sheny
Glorfindel
Piciollina
fantastica
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Lottie2303
coxfire
Jellyrolls
37 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  sheny 1/9/2014, 3:36 am

ColferInspired wrote:There are Klainers/Blarren stans that are screaming homophobia because Klaine lost.

Saying that Delena fans cheated.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Well, the Delena fans really were cheating a lot on Twitter. Who knows how many votes they made on the other platforms using the same method? 
But let's not ruin this happy moment with talk about Darren/Klaine, the important thing is that Chris won. I'm so so happy for him and Naya.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  sheny 1/9/2014, 3:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Did anyone notice the clip they used for Glee when they were showing the nominees for best comedy?  They used a clip of Blaine yammering on and on about how he won more show choir competitions than any one when Ryder coughed "you suck" to him.  Hysterical choice for a clip for the show.  I want to kiss the person who chose it.

And for Chris they showed a Kadam scene apparently.  Smile

No, for Chris they showed the Hummelberry scene in the tatoo shop from 5x05. (0:52)

Last edited by sheny on 1/9/2014, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 3:49 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4bc7woEg1qe476yo6_500
The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4bc7woEg1qe476yo2_250 The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4bc7woEg1qe476yo4_250The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4bc7woEg1qe476yo5_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4bc7woEg1qe476yo3_250The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4bc7woEg1qe476yo1_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 3:53 am

Now that we have helped him to win this.

Can we help he win a shorty award. Preferably for author. Though actor is okay to.

Nominate/Vote Chris Colfer for The 6th Annual Shorty Awards, for the Actor and Author categories! shortyawards.com/chriscolfer
What’s the Shorty Awards? It’s the Oscars for social media, of course! [MORE]
The Real-Time Academy of Short Form Arts & Sciences will choose and reveal winners at the April 7th Shorty Awards Ceremony in NYC.

Imagine if he could win one of these this year.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 1/9/2014, 3:55 am

Important point first: his hair. What??! Please, no  blinkk 

WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! CONGRATS TO CHRIS, NAYA AND ALSO LEA!!!! BUT I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 4:05 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4gvgSVXn1qe476yo1_500

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 BdhO3CFCQAEHIAx

Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 4:07 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4gspLYkm1sn00mlo1_500

I am guessing Lea wants to congratulate him in person.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 1/9/2014, 4:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:There are Klainers/Blarren stans that are screaming homophobia because Klaine lost.

Saying that Delena fans cheated.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

I should have realised that Darren one was fake.

My eyes missed the misspelling.  blushh

All is good.  Smile

There's so much of that on my Instagram feed.

One person even said that while they're happy Chris won, it wasn't a surprise and that Darren deserved it more.  dryy They were also upset that Klaine didn't win.

I do wish that Klaine won but honestly, I'm not even upset like some people are.

No worries.  neutre I would of thought the Darren account was real too.

Last edited by Kurt Hummel on 1/9/2014, 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 4:12 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4f1qKzS41qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 1/9/2014, 4:16 am

Playing to be devils advocate, if I'd be a Darren fan, I would also be very disappointed. That he lost all three awards, not even I expected it (I thought Klaine was sure). I cannot fault that and can also understand the need to vent. I just want them to stay away from the @/# Chris Colfer on twitter/tumblr. Tagging/Insulting Chris, that is the line I draw and just unacceptable.

I am also not tweeting Darren: Baha, the people have spoken  tonguue 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 1/9/2014, 4:19 am

CHRIS WON!!! YAH!!!

bayth wrote:Who is sitting beside Chris?????

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz43ycv6mw1qh91nzo1_500

Looks like Pam Jackson, his friend who works for FOX. For example, she was on that trip when he went to Disneyland Paris with Ashley and Will too. She is PJChip on twitter.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 1/9/2014, 4:24 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Playing to be devils advocate, if I'd be a Darren fan, I would also be very disappointed. That he lost all three awards, not even I expected it (I thought Klaine was sure). I cannot fault that  and can also understand the need to vent. I just want them to stay away from the @/# Chris Colfer on twitter/tumblr. Tagging/Insulting Chris, that is the line I draw and just unacceptable.

Yeah, I can see why Darren fans would be upset. Being a fan of both, I would of been happy if Chris or Darren won the Comedy Actor award. I guess I just didn't understand why people are so upset. There are lots of other award shows so Darren always has a shot at winning another.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 4:27 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4fjsVbGF1sg9z6fo2_500
The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4fjsVbGF1sg9z6fo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/9/2014, 4:33 am

Wohoo! He won, he won, he won! HE WON! Excuse the Caps but no one here cares about the PCAs or about the fact that we wanted Chris to win! HE WON!

And I agree about the hair: he looks so young with it, it's a new tryout I guess, but its so short on the sides as well. You can see it clearly in the picture where the Behr? girl is about to hug him.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 4:37 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Did anyone notice the clip they used for Glee when they were showing the nominees for best comedy?  They used a clip of Blaine yammering on and on about how he won more show choir competitions than any one when Ryder coughed "you suck" to him.  Hysterical choice for a clip for the show.  I want to kiss the person who chose it.

And for Chris they showed a Kadam scene apparently.  Smile

No, for Chris they showed the Hummelberry scene in the tatoo shop from 5x05. (0:52)

I wasn't able to get a livestream working, so I can only by what others are seeing or saw.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 4:53 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto1_250 The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto2_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto3_250  The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto4_250

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto5_250The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4d4eTeWe1qfphyto6_250

Accurate.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/9/2014, 5:00 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz41z0GU071qe476yo2_500
The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz41z0GU071qe476yo1_r1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/9/2014, 5:41 am

what else to say but "THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN".  Smile
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2014, 5:44 am

^Hehe, right?  Twisted Evil 
YAY!!! Chris Won!!!  hola bounce  hola
(And no Klaine or Blam, yay too!!!)

opals wrote:That hairstyle makes him look ridiculously young.
Agree. It's weird seeing him talk about making out for pay with the other actors nominated and naked drawings when he looks not even old enough to drink legally, lol.  Razz  blushh 

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:YESSS!!!!!

I n am   glad Chris won. hola bounce  Although, I would not have been   upset if   he had lost, unless he had lost to Darren.

Definitely. I just didn't want to see Darren win a single thing and it looks like my wishes are being granted. I must have done something good for the karma fairy to reward me like this.  lol!
I'm a terrible person, but I feel the same way. Not so much for Darren (although I now look back at his repeated self-congratulating attention-whoring at the nominations with bliss, lol), but I really didn't want the abusive and bullying part (and it's a big part imo) of his fandom to win this, nor give RIB and Fox any reason to think that focusing on Blaine, Klaine and Blam like they did in the past 2 seasons was anywhere near being a good idea.
The people have spoken indeed.  hapitgh The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Ab-cheeky

Hee... Darren just tweeted that he's "bummed" not to be attending the PCAs because he has the flu. So he was well enough to go out with Chord last night but now he has the flu.  humhum  I get the feeling that someone is trying to cover his ass and save himself some embarrassment.
If anything Darren had a hang-over, not the flu.  pijano 
But my guess is that he didn't want to go to witness other people winning the awards he was also nominated for, and the fact that he wasn't announced as attending (nor given a seat) way long before he got the 'flu' seems to support that theory.
Hehe.   uhuhu 

ColferInspired wrote:“Oh my god. Forgive me, I become a high-pitched Rain Man in situations like this. My goodness. Thank you so much. There’s no way that I deserve this any more than the actors in this category, most of whom I’ve been paid to make out with at one point. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. You guys have spoiled me with awards, and you followed me on Twitter, you followed me into bookstores, and to film festivals, and even into public bathrooms on occasion, which we can talk about later. But, you guys have always supported me, so thank you so much. And thank you for always drawing abs on me when you draw me naked. Thank you.”
— Chris Colfer win the PCA for Best Comedic TV Actor (via jenndesq)

This will go done as one of my favourite speeches of his.  Razz
Yes, mine too. He was smart and funny, gave a appreciative shout out but also some witty slight reprimands to his fandom, and included not only his work on Glee but also cleverly his books and independent movie. He even gave some fodder to the Klainers (but not too conspicuous, by including 'most' of the other actors in his funny making out for pay remark) and complimented his fellow nominees at the same time while also practically pointing out that 4 of them are gay and the one that isn't he gets paid to make out with. Briliant.

Great speech.  neutre 
(although I wish he wouldn't still be so insecure about the pitch of his voice)

Ranwing wrote:Oh Darren...

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz473592qY1r4ezfzo1_500

Can someone possibly explain to me how his cast mates winning awards in any way is a reflection on him. Sorry buddy, but you won nothing. Stop trying to coopt the success of others for your own benefit.

As if I didn't have enough reason to dislike him already. Thanks for the extra ammo.
Same, tbh. He probably didn't mean it to come across the way it did, but Darren seems to have that foot-in-mouth syndrome a lot. It just sounds..... petty, and still riding on other people's coattails.
Still, it's nice he bravely managed to tweet a congrats from his sick bed. Rolling Eyes 

Buenos wrote:The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz47x8dFZy1qe476yo2_250
Awww, cutie pie.  wub  wub  wub 

bayth wrote:
Buenos wrote:The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz48mhMreS1qe476yo1_500The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz48mhMreS1qe476yo2_500

Yes.  GleeonFox we see you congratulating Chris.  Yet, it never seems to change his screen time.  The fans have spoken - AGAIN.   Do you get the picture of the draw to the show????  
Exactly.
Chris and Lea winning the PCA's last year didn't make any difference in terms of screentime and songs. If anything they got even less afterwards.

I still think that fan-voted awards which allows fans to vote ten-thousands of time are stupid and non-presentative in a general way of speaking, but the devotion that the Kurtsies and NY lovers put into voting for Chris and Pezberry this year, and the failure of the "largest remaining fandom of Glee" to get Darren at least 1 win out of his 3 nominations, speaks volumes.
Glee lost, Darren lost, Klaine lost, Blam lost (and ha: Pezberry won!) : take that, RIB and Fox!  beam 
Look at your life, look at your choices. The ratings dropping as fast as they did is all on you.

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz49g6QI3U1rojy6eo1_500

So the NY cast gets the PCA's..

Oh the irony.... coool 
Hehe. danse3
The message has been send (again, I might add). I doubt it will make much difference, but it does feel good today.  suspectt 

And Kevin is such a sweetheart in his support.  wub 
I hope Artie gets a good share of the screentime when he goes to New York.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/9/2014, 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 5:47 am

I had no idea Delana fans were cheating as well, as I was trying to block different ones that were cheating for Darren.

And no-one could have cheated on the other sites, because a Chris fan posted a proxy on tumblr at the time and I couldn't use it (I was only curious about it) as it was immediately blocked by the site. This was on their official site.

Unless I am wrong the only cheating was done on twitter.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 6:06 am

I love the new haircut, but I miss the coif because it was so Kurt.  :( 

But I know I will get used to it when he plays him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/9/2014, 6:53 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz47x8dFZy1qe476yo2_1280

I mean....... what to do: give him some candy or jump him.  saispa Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/9/2014, 7:13 am

ColferInspired wrote:I love the new haircut, but I miss the coif because it was so Kurt.  :( 

His hair is long enough, they can coiff it again. I don't think he will keep this hairstyle forever. It's probably just for this event.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 7:20 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I love the new haircut, but I miss the coif because it was so Kurt.  :( 

His hair is long enough, they can coiff it again. I don't think he will keep this hairstyle forever. It's probably just for this event.

The way his hair grows, it will be longer in no time.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/9/2014, 7:46 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4drmA8BQ1r43klko1_400

Matt Le Blanc being Joey.  Razz

From this:

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 28 Tumblr_mz4cekOKxR1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next