pretty little liars

Go down

pretty little liars Empty pretty little liars

Post  tamara04 on 11/3/2013, 7:01 pm

Anyone knows where I can Watch Pretty little liars online for free without having to add all sorts of stuff to my computer or have to sign up to stuff?
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-09-23
Location : Montreal, Canada

Back to top Go down

pretty little liars Empty Re: pretty little liars

Post  brisallie on 11/3/2013, 8:01 pm

tamara04 wrote:Anyone knows where I can Watch Pretty little liars online for free without having to add all sorts of stuff to my computer or have to sign up to stuff?
Usually I watch series on the spanish website series yonkis.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

pretty little liars 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

pretty little liars Empty Re: pretty little liars

Post  tamara04 on 11/3/2013, 9:05 pm

brisallie wrote:
tamara04 wrote:Anyone knows where I can Watch Pretty little liars online for free without having to add all sorts of stuff to my computer or have to sign up to stuff?
Usually I watch series on the spanish website series yonkis.
is that in spanish?
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-09-23
Location : Montreal, Canada

Back to top Go down

pretty little liars Empty Re: pretty little liars

Post  tanita_mors on 11/3/2013, 9:40 pm


______________________________________________________________________________________________________

pretty little liars Sig11

pretty little liars 212
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

pretty little liars Empty Re: pretty little liars

Post  tamara04 on 11/3/2013, 10:47 pm

thank you but i can't make it work.:(


Last edited by tamara04 on 11/4/2013, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-09-23
Location : Montreal, Canada

Back to top Go down

pretty little liars Empty Re: pretty little liars

Post  brisallie on 11/3/2013, 11:22 pm

tamara04 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
tamara04 wrote:Anyone knows where I can Watch Pretty little liars online for free without having to add all sorts of stuff to my computer or have to sign up to stuff?
Usually I watch series on the spanish website series yonkis.
is that in spanish?
Yes. But there're episodes in english as well, not dubbed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

pretty little liars 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

pretty little liars Empty Re: pretty little liars

Post  tamara04 on 11/4/2013, 9:12 pm

brisallie wrote:
tamara04 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
tamara04 wrote:Anyone knows where I can Watch Pretty little liars online for free without having to add all sorts of stuff to my computer or have to sign up to stuff?
Usually I watch series on the spanish website series yonkis.
is that in spanish?
Yes. But there're episodes in english as well, not dubbed.
I checked but didn't find it...
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-09-23
Location : Montreal, Canada

Back to top Go down

pretty little liars Empty Re: pretty little liars

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum