Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
Glorfindel
ColdFlame96
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
Vir Cotto
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
bayth
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
brisallie
Divalicious
Ranwing
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap34%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  bayth 11/8/2013, 3:27 am

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  valkeakuulas 11/8/2013, 3:35 am

Sooo, they threw Adam under the bus without even showing it? Nice, very nice. Now all Klainers can demonize him, without having to concentrate to Blaine's faults.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/8/2013, 3:36 am

bayth wrote:Kurt edit 504
wow that's fast. thank you!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/8/2013, 4:06 am

Just watched the Kurt edit.  WTF is with Kurt forming a band and then not getting to sing one line in their first song?  Also, WTF is with the stupid Mckinley dipshits infringing on my NYC video.  I don't need to see the talentless hacks swinging mostly naked into my line of sight.  I don't want to see Blarren PERIOD.  Ugh.  I need to bleach out my eyes.  Excuse me.  5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 LyricsAllPurposeShower
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 4:14 am

I am actually happy about the episode for one very selfish reason: the differences between Lima and NYC never were more obvious. Even TVline commented on it. RIB just need to realize NYC isn't a magical location, it is just were the acting talent lays and Blam won't suddenly become better characters by joining them.

I disliked the Adam reference and it pisses me off how Glee constantly needs to destroy the previous partners to make their endgame couples work again (that happened with every single male who dated Rachel and wasn't Finn). Considering they treated Adam, and by extension Kurt's love life, like a joke is just sad.

Elliott didn't get into NYADA, but Rachel did after chocking and Brody with his tiny voice. I mean: BRODY! This school really should be re-evaluated in terms of prestige.

I really loved the Hummelberry scene and Kurt finally being allowed to address he is a sidekick currently and he wants to shine. However Kurt not singing at the end really doesn't make sense, but it is Glee. Rachel was non-existent during the entire band SL and she gets the biggest part. Le sigh.

At least we got a lot of Kurt, I am happy about that. I also want Kurt and Elliott and fuck like bunnies.

About Lima, I have not seen it, but Will suspended a girl who suffered a eating disorder, because she didn't want to dress in a bikini??! WTF??! That really is the lowest of the low from this stupid show.

Last note: loved that Kurt was working on the mannequin. wub 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/8/2013, 11:33 am

There were a lot of good things in this episode that unfortunately got linked up with a fair amount of garbage.

Kurt - On the plus side, Kurt is getting some real agency and has finally gotten a clear storyline that looks like will be his season-long arc (in contrast to Rachel who has a Broadway show that we're not going to see much of and Santana who gets a love interest with a built in expiration date). I liked his insecurity about his professional prospects because they were realistic and recalled the fact that despite being constantly referred to as one of the great talents in ND, it never resulted in any kind of leads, solos or major parts in their competition performances. It is completely understandable why he's afraid of being too unique to have a career with broad acceptance and success and this is probably the most honest the show has been about how Kurt has been treated. It is also entirely understandable why he would be tempted to tone down all the qualities that make him stand out because all he has seen thus far is that they make him stand out in the wrong way. I think that this is potentially the start of a long journey for Kurt, who's path to success was never going to be as smooth or effortless as Rachel's, to finding his own successes on his own terms and finally coming into his own as a performer.

On the negative side was the double-retconning of his past relationship with Adam which was totally unnecessary, and the trashing of both Adam and the Apples in order to write them out of the show. I get that they had to remove the Apples since there was no way they were going to have that many perfromers around to back up Kurt (Rachel maybe, but not Kurt). But there was absolutely no need to do it in a way that trashed both Adam and Kurt. It's bad enough that Kurt had said previously that his relationship with Adam wasn't serious (which totally reconned what we saw of their last interactions together) when he and Blaine got back together, but they now retconned the retcon by saying that it was serious enough for Adam to be (understandably) angry and hurt over Kurt going back to Blaine, enough so that he would kick Kurt out of the group. In the end it just made Kurt look immature and fickle and Adam look unprofessional and vindictive. It would have been so much easier (and better) for Kurt to have just said that he dropped out because things got too uncomfortable with Adam, which would have respected their past relationship.

Rachel - Didn't see much of her, but for the most part I was happy with what I got. For all the times when Kurt was there to urge Rachel forward when she faltered or when she became overcome by her own insecurities, it was nice to see Rachel return the favor. She is right that Kurt will be a hugely successful performer one day, specifically because he is so unique. I don't think that Rachel recognizes that while Kurt's path is going to be longer, harder and less certain than her's, that he's got a greater chance of being the kind of iconic performer that she craves to be recognized as specifically because he is as unique a performer as he is. Rachel is easier to sell at this point to an audience because she fits neatly into an already set mold, but she runs the risk of never escaping Barbra's shadow and always being seen as the younger, secondary verion of an idolized performer (and never really being an idol in her own right). Because Kurt can't be compaired with an already established star, he will stand completely on his own.

But on the downside, Rachel can't really understand just how hard it is to be a performer as unique as Kurt is, and the challenges that come with not fitting neatly into percieved roles. Or how discouraging it is to constantly be told how talented you are and get precious little for it. Rachel, as talented as she is, is a very conventional performer. She is a great singer, but she rarely really surprises or challenges. She gained the role in Funny Girl apparently for her ability to mimick Barbra, with the one caveat being her inexpereince and not her inability to make the part her own. While I believe that she's sincere in her belief that Kurt will be a major play in the professional theater scene, t's easy to pay lip service when you yourself are so easily marketable and was so quickly cast for a major part.

Elliot "Starchild" - Love what I see so far and he has the potential to be a great addition to the NY storyline. In a way, he's what Kurt needs as a friend and co-performer at this stage. Someone a bit older who can help push him as an artist and not let him fall into the trap of toning down all the elements that make him such a great performer in order to make himself more "mainstream". He can not only help ground Kurt, but really get him to soar in his own right. The chemistry between them was fantastic and I can't wait to see more of them working together.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 11/8/2013, 11:41 am

Where can I find the Kurt edit? I want to see Kurtchild without having to sit through the McKinley crap-o-rama.

Thanks in advance!
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/8/2013, 11:43 am

McKinley today was much more boring than usual...poor Marley though. Jake and Mr Schue are both douchebags. Seriously, what teacher suspends a student for not wanting to wear a revealing costume? And Blaine you smug asshole don't nod like it was the right thing for Mr Schue to suspend Marley.

As for New York...I was so angry for them to mention Adam so casually as having kicked Kurt out of the Apples. Though I can understand that it must be very hard for Adam to be around Kurt when he was more invested in their relationship than Kurt.

I love Starchild/Elliott. He needs to stay. He and Kurt have amazing chemistry. I loved Kurt in this episode too, and it was nice to see Rachel being his cheerleader when it's usually the other way around.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/8/2013, 11:46 am

Vir Cotto wrote:Where can I find the Kurt edit? I want to see Kurtchild without having to sit through the McKinley crap-o-rama.

Thanks in advance!
Kurt edit  

The only bad thing about this edit is that she chopped up 'Marry the Night'.  Full version:
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/8/2013, 12:02 pm

I applaud for those who manage the McKinley side. I fast-forwarded the episode and the few second bits from that side gave me the creeps. I don't really care about anything but Kurt and we got a nice load. Never enough, but sufficient in this current stage of Glee.

Yes, how crude to drop Adam and most of all The Apples out of the picture like that. They are now creating a four singer included band instead of making the Apples for instance open for everyone and not just students. And yes Kurt's Pamela Lansbury, which I admit is weird name but gives you a slow ahaa moment, is now everybody's band. And may I just do a little prediction: since Elliot....whatever, Starchild has a limited number of episodes because of Lambert's probable own commitments, I see Starchild stealing the franchise and becoming a success with Lansbury and leaving Kurt again with nothing. Except shards of his dignity and smile.

Kurt's smiles are starting to freak me out though. I don't know if it's Chris's acting them out so well or because for me I feel Kurt is seriously getting a medical depression or sinking deeper to already excisting one. OK, I admit his delight in the diner was real when Demi (sorry, her character name escapes me) agreed to audition, but most of the time Kurt seems to have built back his icewall again. He's not getting any satisfaction from life and that little rant he had in front of Rachel was really saddening. He truly has immersed in thoughts other people throw at him. I was just waiting for him to say "jokingly" that he should just drop and settle to build a home. That kind of self depricating monologue ends so often in one of those.

I don't know how I feel right now about this entire situation. Next weeks Twerking isn't probably going to help at all, no matter how much Kurt skin we'll get. I just wish this show would to stick to one thing and carry it all the way to the bitter end. Whether that is the engagement, this band thing or Kurt's other things. I just can't cope with this throwing things out there and seeing if they stick. Somehow even good acting is no longer an saving grace for this nightmare.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/8/2013, 12:06 pm

Continued from my last post.

Everything at McKinley - complete and utter drek. Besides being boring, there was so much that I found offensive that I just got angry whenever the focus shifted away from NY.

First we have yet another cheating triangle to end the relationship between two terribly bland characters. Jake has now reached Blaine Anderson levels of ass-holery in cheating on Marley because he wasn't getting to second base (reaffirming the fact that all men on this show except Kurt are jackasses). Then we have Schu continuing his unbroken streak of being the worst teacher in the universe by suspending a girl with an eating disorder and body issues because she wasn't comfortable with going around the school half-naked. And then we have Sam and Penny, which just was awful all the way around and can we please just have these two killed and bury the bodies so we don't ever have to see them again. And the men of ND having to perform half-naked because it's the only way to make their performances at all interesting (with Blaine's flabby gut being my chief focus during the performance of Roar).

And the whole "dressing up like Gaga" bit which was done infinately better back in season one and how dare any of them act uncomfortable when Kurt was able to stroll around McKinley wearing those heels without an iota of embarassment and absolutely rocked that look. This bunch just looked like idiots and worse, they completely missed the point of the exercise. What make Gaga's look work (and what made the season one story in Theatricality work) was no matter how absurd the outfit is, Gaga completely owns it. "Yes, I am wearing a dress made out of filet mignon with a lobster on my head. Why shouldn't I?" There was no sense of irony, or owning the outragousness. They were uncomfortable and awkward and it showed. No one embraced their inner anything here. They were just a bunch of idiots in stupid outfits.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 12:44 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Kurt's smiles are starting to freak me out though. I don't know if it's Chris's acting them out so well or because for me I feel Kurt is seriously getting a medical depression or sinking deeper to already excisting one. OK, I admit his delight in the diner was real when Demi (sorry, her character name escapes me) agreed to audition, but most of the time Kurt seems to have built back his icewall again. He's not getting any satisfaction from life and that little rant he had in front of Rachel was really saddening. He truly has immersed in thoughts other people throw at him. I was just waiting for him to say "jokingly" that he should just drop and settle to build a home. That kind of self depricating monologue ends so often in one of those.
I have to agree, Kurt is incredible subdued this season and it almost feels like he gave up on his dreams and takes what he gets without any expectations. I have to be perfectly honest and say I already wondered if Chris stopped putting all his effort into acting this season... I just don't believe that. I do not believe Chris is in any shape or form unprofessional. I also do not believe RIB are ever planning to go down the road of potential depression. But I believe Chris is taking the cues, knows Kurt inside and out, and therefore has logical consequence that some of his fire and just got torn apart by the world, his friends and family one time too much. It would at least sadly explain the engagement, which felt more like begrudging acceptance then pure happiness.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 11/8/2013, 12:58 pm

bayth wrote:
Vir Cotto wrote:Where can I find the Kurt edit? I want to see Kurtchild without having to sit through the McKinley crap-o-rama.

Thanks in advance!
Kurt edit  

The only bad thing about this edit is that she chopped up 'Marry the Night'.  Full version:
Thank you, thank you! Adam L. is awsome! I wish he could stay forever!
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/8/2013, 1:00 pm

“Except then, the newly formed band (Pamela Lansbury, which, okay, fine) and the New Directions launch into a joint rendition of “Roar,” during which Kurt (who is, again, the proud founder of a new band) doesn’t have a solo. He barely sings at all. Loincloths and vine-swinging notwithstanding, that oversight spoils the number, and maybe even the entire episode. Like, you wrote an episode of television about a person who starts a band. How hard is it — on a show that is about people singing — to end that episode with that person singing a song with that band? From the look of “Roar,” Kurt has finally achieved his dream of being a different kind of backup singer. Score!”

— Vulture, 05x04 recap
RIB are such idiots. It''s good to see that not only fans but also the media criticizes them but I doubt it will stop Ryan from continuing with the BS.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 1:06 pm

The media really is noticing. The comment above from Vulture is amazing, because RIB finally really get called out by the media.

Also the ratings were disastrous. Adam Lambert didn't bring the fans they expected Twisted Evil 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/8/2013, 1:10 pm

By this episode Glee is dropping people like flies: general audience members, Kurtsies, Rachel stans and finally the last commentators are picking up (why only now puzzles me!) that the show lacks any kind of sense. Who are the people watching/enjoying this show?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 1:29 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:The media really is noticing. The comment above from Vulture is amazing, because RIB finally really get called out by the media.

Also the ratings were disastrous. Adam Lambert didn't bring the fans they expected Twisted Evil 
What were the ratings?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 1:31 pm

Tied for lowest ratings. Wow.

Glee brought out all the big diva guns Thursday night, with New Directions covering Katy Perry and Lady Gaga, plus Adam Lambert making his debut on the cast.
And yet: Ratings fell to tie the show’s all-time low, registering only 4 million viewers and a 1.5 rating in the adult demo. Glee has previously had this rating, but it was on the night before Thanksgiving last year, which in the TV ratings universe is a quasi-holiday. So this is the first time Glee has fallen this low during a non-holiday-week telecast.
Of course, baseball has pre-empted Glee in recent weeks, so the musical comedy is returning after a break. But its last episode was the highly rated Cory Monteith tribute, so last night’s episode was down 46 percent from that.
Source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/08/glee-ratings-low/

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/8/2013, 1:33 pm

Glee is at the point where stunt casting isn't going to work. They've lost so much of the audience that bringing in a big name for a few episodes just isn't going to work. There are a lot of former fans that said straight out that they would not be tuning in after the Cory tribute episode and they kept their word.

We have the same issues over and over again that are driving away the audience. McKinley is killing the show, but they insist on keeping the majority of the screen time focused there. The musical numbers are for the most part awful because they are being performed by boring performers. The better actors aren't being given enough to do. This episode could have been amazing had they put the primary focus on the NY storyline, but instead we get the the ND boys running around without clothes, another cheating triangle (which become expidentially less interesting with each re-telling), another student/faculty romance and just bland, boring musical performances. If RM wants to get Glee canceled this season, he's well on his way to making that happen.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/8/2013, 1:59 pm

i was mostly bored this week.

i'm with ryder on the whole katy or a gaga. is there a third option. PLEASE. this was painful. and since when is perry wholesome. that bitch has been as naked and inappropriate as all the other pop divas of today.

sam and his nurse were uninspiring and i don't really have a clue who sam is any more because he has had so many personalities and quirks that i lost track.

naked roar was idiotic and boy did it not do darren criss any wonders. out of all the guys he looked the least fit. frankly, jake is the hottest of them all imo. boy is built. chord needs to eat more. his body fat levels not good.

i rather liked the striped down version of wide awake. it was fine and not offensive, especially compered to roar and applose. i'm gonna erase those two from my memory.

the kurt storyline was good until the moment when it all came back to where we knew it would go. the entire episode he wanted to be mainstream so he could be in the lime light and in their first song together he was a glorified backup singer. i don't even this chris actually was vocally on roar. so nice going there RIB. as great as rachel was in her pep talk, i wish she didn't constantly enforce the opinion that kurt has to be special. a true star will succeed no matter the presentation. frankly, i always thought that people who value flashy presentation are just compensating for a lack of actual talent. adam lambert was greta and marry the night - song of the night.

jake and marley were annoying as hell. aren't they dating for like 6 months or a year now. i've always believed that a person should have sex when they are good and ready and looking by marleys idea of a perfect date, she ain't ready for that kind of commitment. so why is she with a guy like jake. jake should dump her if he needs sex (instead he cheated - the great murphy staple).

sue and will clash no.487654364 is soo old.

all in all a very bland and porizing episode. mckinley continues to suck the life out of everything.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/8/2013, 2:07 pm

Ranwing wrote:Glee is at the point where stunt casting isn't going to work. They've lost so much of the audience that bringing in a big name for a few episodes just isn't going to work. There are a lot of former fans that said straight out that they would not be tuning in after the Cory tribute episode and they kept their word.

We have the same issues over and over again that are driving away the audience. McKinley is killing the show, but they insist on keeping the majority of the screen time focused there. The musical numbers are for the most part awful because they are being performed by boring performers. The better actors aren't being given enough to do. This episode could have been amazing had they put the primary focus on the NY storyline, but instead we get the the ND boys running around without clothes, another cheating triangle (which become expidentially less interesting with each re-telling), another student/faculty romance and just bland, boring musical performances. If RM wants to get Glee canceled this season, he's well on his way to making that happen.
I really think Ryan and Brad checked out of Glee a long time ago. AHS is their current baby, and they are doing the bare minimum to keep Glee alive. They would actually have to put thought and effort into new, compelling arcs for the NY side. Recycling McKinley story lines is so much easier, so we're left with this increasingly shitty product.

I don't really care anymore, except for Chris, and a bit for Lea and Naya, who are still contractually obligated to go down with this ship, even if none of them are at the helm.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 2:24 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i was mostly bored this week.

naked roar was idiotic and boy did it not do darren criss any wonders. out of all the guys he looked the least fit. frankly, jake is the hottest of them all imo. boy is built. chord needs to eat more. his body fat levels not good.

i rather liked the striped down version of wide awake. it was fine and not offensive, especially compered to roar and applose. i'm gonna erase those two from my memory.

the kurt storyline was good until the moment when it all came back to where we knew it would go. the entire episode he wanted to be mainstream so he could be in the lime light and in their first song together he was a glorified backup singer. i don't even this chris actually was vocally on roar. so nice going there RIB. as great as rachel was in her pep talk, i wish she didn't constantly enforce the opinion that kurt has to be special. a true star will succeed no matter the presentation. frankly, i always thought that people who value flashy presentation are just compensating for a lack of actual talent. adam lambert was greta and marry the night - song of the night.

jake and marley were annoying as hell. aren't they dating for like 6 months or a year now. i've always believed that a person should have sex when they are good and ready and looking by marleys idea of a perfect date, she ain't ready for that kind of commitment. so why is she with a guy like jake. jake should dump her if he needs sex (instead he cheated - the great murphy staple).
Completely agreed with all of this. I watched the performance on YouTube for NY, but seeing all those idiots run around half-naked made me want to gouge my eyes out and then bleach my brain. Ugh.

I also actually liked Wide Awake. It wasn't wonderful, but I'm glad to actually hear the cast's voices instead of cheap autotune and phoned-in choruses. This cast is very talented, and I really wish they would show it more. Also, Jenna. So glad to hear that girl's voice again. She always gets the shitty end of the stick, and I absolutely love her voice.

I felt really bad for Marley in this episode honestly. She may be kind of bland, but I actually like her. She's not even the new Rachel, she's the new Kurt. That Jarley scene reminded me a lot of the Klaine car scene, with Jake trying to pressure into having sex, and also, when she didn't put out, he went and fucked someone else. It didn't happen the exact same way with Klaine, but its pretty much the same concept. Also, even though I didn't see any of this, I heard that Schue got pissed at her for not wanting to wear a shell bikini at school. WTF?! She has suffered from an eating disorder and she has body issues!! Why, Glee?!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/8/2013, 3:55 pm

I still don't get Pamela Lansbury.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 4:01 pm

I love TVLine's grade of Roar:

The NYC and Lima Kids, “Roar” — Grade: C+/A- | The literal reenactment of Perry’s jungle-themed video felt a little forced on the Lima side, but I loved the effortless giddiness Lovato and Lambert had with Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Naya Rivera in the NY-centric half of the number. That youthful chemistry and rope-swinging somehow felt authentic for five crazy kids forming a band in the big city.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/8/2013, 4:05 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I still don't get Pamela Lansbury.
It's a combination of two actresses - Pamela Anderson and Angela Lansbury. Why? I have no clue.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next