Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
Glorfindel
ColdFlame96
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
Vir Cotto
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
bayth
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
brisallie
Divalicious
Ranwing
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap6%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap34%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 7:01 am

Georgette888 wrote:Alles was Zählt. Dennis Grabosch was an excellent actor. A lot of the soap was bad but he and his co-star were really good in the gay s/l. And then later the writing went to pot and he left. Sigh. He was a fave of mine. Hilarious personality. There are some great vids and interviews of him. He was an openly gay actor who also writes. I have a type, it seems. Lol
I have no idea who he is but "know" the show. You just shocked me for watching German soap opera. Didn't expect that Razz 

About my idea, yeah it wouldn't be Kurt's best moment during the show, but Oliver and Chris would kill all those scenes. Also Kurt has been treated like a dirty rag towel. I think it is only a matter of time until he cracks and does something really unfair to someone else. Furthermore, it would also highlight how Blaine actually destroyed his self-esteem and cheating can have long lasting consequences. Something Glee desperately needs to acknowledge.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 7:01 am

coxfire wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:No, sounds interesting. :-)

I once saw a German soap deal with cheating better than Glee  Because it had 3 POVs developed and was well acted, you could feel for all parties and it was compelling.
What German soap? That is actually shocking, as our soap operas are not know for its quality Razz 
I actually loved "Berlin, Berlin".
That wasn't a soap :angry: 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 7:32 am

There were 3 women- Austrian, American and New Zealander, fwir- that did edits with subtitles of the gay s/l and it had a large audience on YouTube. DG got involved and did promo for some of their stuff. RTL cooperated for a long time and allowed them to keep their vids only up. They were called the Eskimo Kiss Project after a scene where there was some nose nuzzling. Lol The soap raised American eyebrows because there were some sex scenes that were woah for them. Lol One shower scene... Hee. Unfortunately, eventually they were asked to delete the vids by the network when the DeRo (Deniz/ Roman) s/l ended. DG played Roman and was my fave.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 7:37 am

Georgette888 wrote:There were 3 women- Austrian, American and New Zealander, fwir- that did edits with subtitles of the gay s/l and it had a large audience on YouTube. DG got involved and did promo for some of their stuff. RTL cooperated for a long time and allowed them to keep their vids only up. They were called the Eskimo Kiss Project after a scene where there was some nose nuzzling. Lol The soap raised American eyebrows because there were some sex scenes that were woah for them. Lol One shower scene... Hee. Unfortunately, eventually they were asked to delete the vids  by the network when the DeRo (Deniz/ Roman) s/l ended. DG played Roman and was my fave.
Wow, that is actually very interesting. I started to wonder if you actually speak German/are German who moved to London. That is fascinating that a stupid German soap opera has such a strong international following on YT.

To bring it back somehow to Glee, gay men really sell. Makes me wonder why so many American TV shows are still so reluctant to include or properly show homosexual principal characters, as the demand is obviously very high.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 7:44 am

I never liked it as much but Verboten Liebe had a similar YouTube gay s/l edit following so, yes, the US networks are behind the times.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2013, 9:49 am

Lottie2303 wrote:About my idea, yeah it wouldn't be Kurt's best moment during the show, but Oliver and Chris would kill all those scenes. Also Kurt has been treated like a dirty rag towel. I think it is only a matter of time until he cracks and does something really unfair to someone else. Furthermore, it would also highlight how Blaine actually destroyed his self-esteem and cheating can have long lasting consequences. Something Glee desperately needs to acknowledge.
TBH, I don't even think it would be Kurt doing something unfair or douchebaggy to Adam, because he wouldn't be doing it on purpose.
It's quite logical that Kurt wasn't lying to Adam when he said to him he wasn't his rebound. Kurt could really have felt that at the time and been in denial (of the rebound, not his love for Blaine, blegh). Then, after a while he would gradually discover that he had mistaken his own feelings for Adam and realize that, even though he really wanted it to work, Adam in fact was nothing more than a rebound.
If he then would be open and fair with Adam about it, talk to him and tell him how sorry he was but it was not working out, and break it off before he cheated on Adam, I wouldn't call Kurt a douchebag then.

It happens, people often don't even know themselves what and how they feel at certain points in their life (especially emotionally draining ones), untill some time has past and they look back and see it more clearly.
Combined with the feelings that Kurt must have about Blaine cheating on him this would actually be a very interesting story to tell.
But.....Glee. dryy 

Lottie2303 wrote:To bring it back somehow to Glee, gay men really sell. Makes me wonder why so many American TV shows are still so reluctant to include or properly show homosexual principal characters, as the demand is obviously very high.
Because American tv bosses are conservative dicks chickens. :angry:

This is also why I think that they will not let Kurt and Starchild kiss on Glee. Because through the years we've seen how they limit the gay relationships but also the real gay actor playing a gay character (no shirtless Kurt, no bromance for Kurt, Chris not being the official lead of Glee) in comparison to the other gay characters played by straight actors.

And therefore I think TPTB would really chicken out if 2 openly gay actors playing 2 openly gay characters would be attracted to one another and God forbid: kiss on screen. ohmy 
It is no coincidence that most gay couples on tv are played by a gay and a straight actor. At least with a gay actor and a straight actor forming a romantic pair there is always the relief that it is only pretend, acting, and no real attraction can commence (as if gay actors can't keep reality and fantasy apart, and this never is a problem for male/female straight couples). 
Two 'really' gay actors, who like kissing other men in rl, making out on tv: impossible. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/14/2013, 9:53 am

This is funny: Kurt's and Elliot's diner scene, with screencaps: linkptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/14/2013, 11:20 am

To me it actually makes sense that Adam would kick Kurt out of Adam's Apples. It would be too hard to see the guy he fell in love with engaged to the guy who cheated on him. I'm sure Adam knows the story, that is why Kurt told him he desperately wanted to be over Blaine.

So I don't think it's so much Adam being thrown under the bus, but a normal reaction to losing someone you really cared about and it's too painful to be around Kurt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/14/2013, 11:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:This is funny: Kurt's and Elliot's diner scene, with screencaps: linkptdr
I was about to link this. It is hilarious!
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/14/2013, 12:04 pm

Buenos wrote:To me it actually makes sense that Adam would kick Kurt out of Adam's Apples.   It would be too hard to see the guy he fell in love with engaged to the guy who cheated on him.  I'm sure Adam knows the story, that is why Kurt told him he desperately wanted to be over Blaine.

So I don't think it's so much Adam being thrown under the bus, but a normal reaction to losing someone you really cared about and it's  too painful to be around Kurt.
Yup, I have to agree. Not one of Kurt's shining moments. But I would have loved to actually see an actual scene for the 'break-up' and Adam throwing him out of the band. Scratch that, I would have liked to see an actual relationship and not some yada yada yada, don't worry Kurt isn't allowed to touch anyone, despite his very good looking friend standing next to him :angry: 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/14/2013, 3:05 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:To me it actually makes sense that Adam would kick Kurt out of Adam's Apples.   It would be too hard to see the guy he fell in love with engaged to the guy who cheated on him.  I'm sure Adam knows the story, that is why Kurt told him he desperately wanted to be over Blaine.

So I don't think it's so much Adam being thrown under the bus, but a normal reaction to losing someone you really cared about and it's  too painful to be around Kurt.
Yup, I have to agree. Not one of Kurt's shining moments. But I would have loved to actually see an actual scene for the 'break-up' and Adam throwing him out of the band. Scratch that, I would have liked to see an actual relationship and not some yada yada yada, don't worry Kurt isn't allowed to touch anyone, despite his very good looking friend standing next to him :angry: 
Good points. It would of given Chris a chance to work with Oliver again which I know he would of enjoyed. I wish they had work together more on Glee. I know they enjoyed working together in the scenes they did had together.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 Empty Adam lambert

Post  Kurt addict 11/22/2013, 7:08 pm

I've just watched the katy or a gags episode, and I loved the kurt scenes with Adam lambert, the chemistry was off the charts, can't wait to really get a song from the two of them.
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/22/2013, 8:12 pm

^ too bad good things come in tiny dozes. we need more of these 2! (alone hopefully)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/22/2013, 8:17 pm

fantastica wrote:^ too bad good things come in tiny dozes. we need more of these 2! (alone hopefully)

Agree. Why must Klaine be endgame.:angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7