Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/17/2014, 2:57 pm

Ranwing wrote:Someone on Tumblr said it best. That a song performed by an icon beloved by the gay community, from a movie where she plays a woman pretending to be a man so that she could work in a drag show, and reinterpeted by an openly gay young actor placing one of the most influential and prominent gay characters in television. If that's not giving Putin the big old double snap bird, I don't know what is.

Twisted Evil 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Jellyrolls 2/18/2014, 3:25 pm

I don't have time to post the picture and the words from the article, but Chris and Will were listed as one of the best dressed celebrity couples by hailstyle.com

http://hailstyle.com/celebrity/top-6-best-dressed-celebrity-couples/
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/18/2014, 3:42 pm

^ here it is:

Glee star Chris Colfer and his boyfriend Will Sherrod always look slick and sophisticated at award shows and the pair know how to still look good when dressing down. Their style is very understated proving that you don’t have to go over the top to be stylish.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 30 Article-2357126-1AAE88B5000005DC-633_634x857
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/18/2014, 3:43 pm

^ they are so cute together.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 3:49 pm

Chris is going to be in a very interesting crossroad once Glee ends (most likely) in S6. From all accounts he's not a "spend and burn" person, so one would think 6 years as a regular on a TV show, with his 5 book deal and his Robo Dog gig among others, he's going to be fairly set financially if he played his cards straight by the age of 25.

OTOH, he's been relatively spoiled, Glee was his FIRST professional gig , with his talent he parleyed that to get his scripted movie made by the age of 20/21 and snagged a long term book deal.

Some actors after a long gig don't take another series for a long time, others seem to jump back in. I"m curious what route Chris will take, will he try to get more into movies, stage, or primarily TV as well as writing.

It's going to be an interesting journey, even if it's different than what many of his fans (including me) envision it to be.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/18/2014, 4:39 pm

@Buenos, whatever is the decision Chris makes about his future projects, I simply wish him the best. I'd rather to see him settling down in HW and having a long acting/singing/writing career, with awards inbetween, than having an immediate success as the one he got with Glee and then being forgotten by people. However, I can't deny that I'd love if all his projects are equally successful.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 6:36 pm

brisallie wrote:@Buenos, whatever is the decision Chris makes about his future projects, I simply wish him the best. I'd rather to see him settling down in HW and having a long acting/singing/writing career, with awards inbetween, than having an immediate success as the one he got with Glee and then being forgotten by people. However, I can't deny that I'd love if all his projects are equally successful.

Oh I agree, however I do think that the fervent wishing so many have for Chris to GTF out of Glee may be a case of "careful what you wish for". For all we know, Chris may decide to retreat more behind the camera and be a writer of books/screenplays as opposed to focusing on acting gigs. I realize as of now he says he wants to do a lot more acting (and I believe he's sincere) but it's just that once Glee is over all bets are off. He may decide he likes other things better , such as stage work, and we won't see him on our screens more but much less. He may not have as many opportunities to sing either.

I'm fine with whatever he does as long as he's happy, but just pointing out that "Glee" to me isn't this horrible albatross that holds him back or is a source of evil/negative in his career even now. Glee gives me the opportunity to see him act and sing on screen so I have no illusions that subsequent gigs will give him as easy an opportunity to do that again on a regular basis.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/18/2014, 8:55 pm

@Buenos, you know, I've been thinking about this idea of wanting Chris off of Glee to look for better opportunities, but lately there have been issues in my life that had made me realized that sometimes the best for someone is to stay where they are, not as something permanently of course. So it can be the same for Chris when it comes to Glee, even though the show has ruined everything and I'm still expecting a miracle, is what at this moment, along with his book, is giving Chris some exposure (and money). But still, I'd love to see what the future brings, new projects, surprises Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/19/2014, 4:11 am

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:@Buenos, whatever is the decision Chris makes about his future projects, I simply wish him the best. I'd rather to see him settling down in HW and having a long acting/singing/writing career, with awards inbetween, than having an immediate success as the one he got with Glee and then being forgotten by people. However, I can't deny that I'd love if all his projects are equally successful.

Oh I agree, however I do think that the fervent wishing so many have for Chris to GTF out of Glee may  be a case of "careful what you wish for".  For all we know, Chris may decide to retreat more behind the camera and be a writer of books/screenplays as opposed to focusing on acting gigs.  I realize as of now he says he wants to do a lot more acting (and I believe he's sincere) but it's just that once Glee is over all bets are off.  He may decide he likes other things better , such as stage work, and we won't see him on our screens more but much less.  He may not have as many opportunities to sing either.

I'm fine with whatever he does as long as he's happy, but just pointing out that "Glee" to me isn't this horrible albatross that holds him back or is a source of evil/negative in his career even now.  Glee gives me the opportunity to see him act and sing on screen so I have no illusions that subsequent gigs will give him as easy an opportunity to do that again on a regular basis.

I totally get you. I want Chris to do what he loves doing and want him to be happy, but I will miss seeing him on my screen if he focuses on writing/the stage. And Glee, no matter how awful it is, gives us a chance to see him regularly, plus it gives him a nice paycheck.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 3:07 pm

I'm fine with whatever he does as long as he's happy, but just pointing out that "Glee" to me isn't this horrible albatross that holds him back or is a source of evil/negative in his career even now.  Glee gives me the opportunity to see him act and sing on screen so I have no illusions that subsequent gigs will give him as easy an opportunity to do that again on a regular basis.

Ireth wrote:I totally get you. I want Chris to do what he loves doing and want him to be happy, but I will miss seeing him on my screen if he focuses on writing/the stage. And Glee, no matter how awful it is, gives us a chance to see him regularly, plus it gives him a nice paycheck.

My ideal (HA!) is a Showtime or HBO series , those give you 6-10 episodes per year and frees him up for other projects, such as movies and stage.  It's the best of both worlds, Chris on my screen every season  and some potentially interesting outside stuff.   coool 

In a perfect word.  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 30 Empty just because

Post  Kurt addict 2/20/2014, 8:10 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 30 Tumblr_mtka36X8tp1rsfboyo8_500

Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/20/2014, 8:11 am

banzai 
and i thought "James Dean" Yeah
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/20/2014, 8:13 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 30 Tumblr_mstv9poh941spyngdo1_500
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2014, 1:25 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm fine with whatever he does as long as he's happy, but just pointing out that "Glee" to me isn't this horrible albatross that holds him back or is a source of evil/negative in his career even now.  Glee gives me the opportunity to see him act and sing on screen so I have no illusions that subsequent gigs will give him as easy an opportunity to do that again on a regular basis.

I feel the same way about Glee. As much as some things frustrate me to no end (Klaine being the worst), we have Glee to thank for jumpstarting Chris' career like this. And once it's gone, I'll miss Kurt Hummel and my weekly dose of Chris so much.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/20/2014, 1:58 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:I'm fine with whatever he does as long as he's happy, but just pointing out that "Glee" to me isn't this horrible albatross that holds him back or is a source of evil/negative in his career even now.  Glee gives me the opportunity to see him act and sing on screen so I have no illusions that subsequent gigs will give him as easy an opportunity to do that again on a regular basis.

I feel the same way about Glee. As much as some things frustrate me to no end (Klaine being the worst), we have Glee to thank for jumpstarting Chris' career like this. And once it's gone, I'll miss Kurt Hummel and my weekly dose of Chris so much.

The thing is once Glee is finished after S6, Chris will be relatively very young still, barely turned 25. He will probably do an extensive book tour for the 4/5th book in the LOS series, take some well deserved time off,  and for all we know after that make a movie.  In that scenario, it might be even 2 or more years before we see Chris on any screen.  :(
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/21/2014, 1:19 am

Buenos wrote:

My ideal (HA!) is a Showtime or HBO series , those give you 6-10 episodes per year and frees him up for other projects, such as movies and stage.  It's the best of both worlds, Chris on my screen every season  and some potentially interesting outside stuff.   coool 

In a perfect word.  Razz

Oh, how I wish that would happen!

Buenos wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

The thing is once Glee is finished after S6, Chris will be relatively very young still, barely turned 25. He will probably do an extensive book tour for the 4/5th book in the LOS series, take some well deserved time off,  and for all we know after that make a movie.  In that scenario, it might be even 2 or more years before we see Chris on any screen.  :(

He'd better give us a regular dose of cute Instagram pictures in those 2 years then  Razz 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/23/2014, 10:29 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 30 Tumblr_n1fnu4kW721qe476yo1_500

Ooooooh, this is giving me feels. Joss Whedon.  klanja 
Crossing fingers that these 2 work together again some day.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/23/2014, 10:40 am

Me two after all why would he suddenly start following him? He usually starts following someone if he has interacted with them in a professional way!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/23/2014, 12:20 pm

Of course silly me I'm projecting , but Whedon and "the Avengers" franchise..... Razz 

please let Chris work some day with Mark Ruffalo.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/23/2014, 6:30 pm

Buenos wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

He'd better give us a regular dose of cute Instagram pictures in those 2 years then  Razz [/quote]

Even if its only of the adorable/crazy outfits he puts Brian in  Smile fanny2 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2014, 6:31 pm

oh please, no outfits of any kind for poor brian. he deserves to be naked!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/23/2014, 6:34 pm

fantastica wrote:oh please, no outfits of any kind for poor brian. he deserves to be naked!

I'm sure Brian agrees with you. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought, "what I put up with for love"  Laughing 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2014, 6:36 pm

maybe it's not for love. maybe he's just too fat and lazy to protest.  Smile  actually he's not that fat anymore, at least no fatter than my cat (ok my cat is fat).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/23/2014, 6:46 pm

I can see that too Laughing 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/24/2014, 9:09 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next