Songs You Want Glee To Sing

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Songs You Want Glee To Sing

Post  Glorfindel on 3/27/2014, 6:31 am

If you want Mika songs on Glee I wouldn't hold my breath, as Mika has stated he hates Glee.

He could still sell one of his songs to Glee pure for the money and exposure, but I think there's a reason Ryan teased us with 'Grace Kelly' a while back but that song never popped up in the show.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire on 3/27/2014, 7:30 am

Since it is on my iPod right now, I'd have really loved Kurt to sing "Stuck in the middle with you" to Rachel and Santana... "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right....here I am, Stuck in the middle with you"...ah, my Reservoir Dogs feelings would have been tingling...
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/27/2014, 11:00 am

Glorfindel wrote:If you want Mika songs on Glee I wouldn't hold my breath, as Mika has stated he hates Glee.

He could still sell one of his songs to Glee pure for the money and exposure, but I think there's a reason Ryan teased us with 'Grace Kelly' a while back but that song never popped up in the show.

What? When did he say that?

Damn Glee! Why do you make singers/groups to hate you?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 3/27/2014, 11:12 am

brisallie wrote:What? When did he say that?
I don't know, but I'm sure he said it because I read some fan comments on it a couple of months back.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 3/27/2014, 1:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If you want Mika songs on Glee I wouldn't hold my breath, as Mika has stated he hates Glee.

Damn you Ryan!  Mad Mad  I really wanted Chris to sing one of his songs  :(  Maybe Mika did not want Blaine singing them, like that guy was mad GTYO? When Darren sung Somebody I use to know? dryy  Sigh, ugh I am sad now. That little hope for a Mika song made me yearn for Kurt to sing something even more. I love Mike  crycry 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 3/27/2014, 6:14 pm

@ChrisColfersLightning, his name is Gotye. But I remember I read an interview that I think came later that the one he criticized the cover, and he tried to soften up his words, tried to be more polite "it wasn't so terrible actually".

I googled Mika+Glee but I can't find where he said he dislikes Glee.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/10/2014, 6:54 am

Just saw someone suggesting Tainted Love (Soft Cell) for Kurt to sing. I think he'd sound great on that. If he broke up with Blaine to the lyrics it would be a bonus.
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire on 4/10/2014, 7:16 am

Georgette888 wrote:Just saw someone suggesting Tainted Love (Soft Cell) for Kurt to sing. I think he'd sound great on that. If he broke up with Blaine to the lyrics it would be a bonus.

Ha, I suggested it last year!!!

Right now I want him to sing Garbage's "Shut your mouth" or Graham Coxon's "Song for the sick", which lyrics are, well....colourful to say the least Smile

coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 4/17/2014, 6:48 pm

Me and my mam was listening to her 80's music and I heard this song and it was really catchy and my mom was like, Kurt should sing Boy George! And the more I thought about it, the more I realized how AWESOME it would be for Kurt to do some of his songs or even a tribute! (Crazy fashion and all, 80's theme it would be marvelous! :D ), one song stood out to me and it was Karma Chameleon.  I looked up the Lyrics and realized Kurt SHOULD sing this song, he should sing this song to Blaine because the lyrics are showing so much wrong in that relationship, like just listen and read!  tonguue 

Original video

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth on 4/18/2014, 6:18 am

^I love that song! It would be great if Kurt sang it.  Smile 
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 4/19/2014, 4:33 am

Ireth wrote:^I love that song! It would be great if Kurt sang it.  Smile 

Same! I want him to sing it soo sooooo bad! lol I have been playing it on repeat lately  tonguue 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 4/24/2014, 3:35 am

Some more songs that Kurt should sing that would totally express his feelings and story line on Glee right now, especially after hearing that Bland will be doing "All Of Me"  dryy Rolling Eyes 

This song is Blaine 100%! He IS ugly when he cries!  tonguue 

And Idc, I want Kurt to have a very quick passionate new love affair with some hot guy, idc he can have the 'bad boy' image too  tonguue Wink  But YES, let Him have that outfit from the Rock Star missing scene get up! While being all sexy on some hot stud that is 6'2 with a lotta scruff and tattoos and just sexy and mysterious Kurt and us deserve that image!  Wink They can break up, make up, idc it would STILL be a better love story than Klaine :3 at least it would be interesting and a REALISTIC relationship of a 19 year old out male trying to find love with the wrong type of guy yet the guy he with is a good guy at heart or what ever, Jesus I need to stop talking! I just want this song with Kurt and a sexy love interest, it can even be a group of guys! Idc, just not Klaine  tonguue 

And yes, I do want a Kurtana duet and them to tell Rachel and Blaine to Eff off, and I know Glee rarely do Rap at all, but Idc! I want Santana and Kurt to do Deuces! (Rewrite the girl to guy and change some lyrics) Artie and Mercedes can help sing it too, they did background for Blaine on 'It's not right' so they an do it for this!  suure   sifflou tongue2 vexe 

I will even throw Klainers a bone and Glee a bone by having Kurt sing this to Blaine, he can say he still love Blaine but just want this to end and I will be happy, just end that toxic mess!

Last but not least, Glee PLEASE do My Chemical Romance again :(And do THIS song! Give it to Kurt! (I want to hear him sing really raw blushh )

I wish Glee could do Panic!@the disco justice because their is a few songs I want to hear from them, but no one can pull it off, even Kurt :(And no way in hell am I gonna listen to Bland ruin Brendon Uries music! No matter how much his rabid stans think he sound like him  dryy

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/24/2014, 4:06 am

I want Kurt to sing "I Will Survive" while he is packing Blaine's bags and shoving them out the door, pushing Blaine out the door with them.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick on 4/24/2014, 1:31 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I want Kurt to sing "I Will Survive" while he is packing Blaine's bags and shoving them out the door, pushing Blaine out the door with them.

Same. I wished he had sang it after the breakup but...

Chris Colfer is perfect~ wub 
I am perfectly crazy.  lol!
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 4/24/2014, 1:49 pm

I've wanted Kurt to sing some Noel Coward. This would be a perfect song for Kurt to sing.
I think McRae sings it better than Garland.

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 4/24/2014, 1:58 pm

A fanfic that I rather liked had Kurt sing this as a way of telling Blaine (and to a slightly lesser degree Rachel) what he really thought about how they treated him. Too bad the language would never make it onto tv.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 4/24/2014, 2:04 pm

Bareilles has some amazing, really to the point songs.

It would be amazing though to hear Kurt/Chris sing these words with his beautiful voice.  Razz  Especially in the hypothetical situation where Blaine cheats again and Rachel leaves him out cold with the apartment on her way to LA.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 4/24/2014, 11:55 pm

Since Glee do not care if songs are meant for your vocal range or talents since Blaine ruins every thing he touches, and they do not care about lyrics or meanings of songs either, I want Kurt to sing Taking Back Sunday "Liar" just for the sakes of yelling Liar at Blaine.  dryy  suure  vexe 

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF on 4/25/2014, 3:50 am

Ranwing wrote:A fanfic that I rather liked had Kurt sing this as a way of telling Blaine (and to a slightly lesser degree Rachel) what he really thought about how they treated him. Too bad the language would never make it onto tv.

I remember downloading this song after Metaldragoness did that chapter in A Starring Role, probably the fic you are talking about. This would be epic for Kurt to sing, if Glee were on HBO or the like where the language is acceptable. Such an epic breakup song.
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/25/2014, 9:14 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I want Kurt to sing "I Will Survive" while he is packing Blaine's bags and shoving them out the door, pushing Blaine out the door with them.

Razz That would be SO funny

Ranwing wrote:A fanfic that I rather liked had Kurt sing this as a way of telling Blaine (and to a slightly lesser degree Rachel) what he really thought about how they treated him. Too bad the language would never make it onto tv.

Love it. It would be a nice song for Kurt to sing Smile

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/27/2014, 3:07 pm

With 5x16 behind us and the spoilers for 5x18 and 5x20 in mind I want Kurt to sing 'Let Me Live' from Queen:

Why don't you take another little piece of my heart
Why don't you take it, and break it, and tear it all apart
All I do is give, All you do is take
Baby why don't you give me a brand new start

So let me live (so let me live)
Let me live (leave me alone)
Let me live, oh baby, and make a brand new start

Why don't you take another little piece of my soul
Why don't you shape it, and shake it, 'Til you're really in control
All you do is take, and all I do is give
All that I'm asking, is a chance to live

(So let me live) so let me live
(Leave me alone) let me live, let me live
(Why don't you let me make) a brand new start... Yeah
And it's a (long hard struggle) yeah
But you can always depend on me
And if you're (ever in trouble) - hey
You know where I will be

Why don't you take another little piece of my life
Why don't you twist it, and turn it, and cut it like a knife
All you do is live, all I do is die
Why can't we just be friends, stop living a lie

So let me live (so let me live)
Let me live (leave me alone)
Please let me live (Why don't you live a little)
Oh yeah baby (Why don't you give a little love)

Go for it baby Let me live, Please let me live
Oh yeah baby, let me live
And make a brand new start

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 5/22/2014, 9:56 am

I was thinking about a scene at NYADA where they are doing an acting/singing exercise where they have to play a classical theater character but use a modern song to show the character's personality. I've always wanted to see Kurt/Chris play a wicked character so I was thinking about him playing Mephistopheles from Faust. For some reason, this song just strikes me as working for the character and is less obvious than Sympathy for the Devil.

Oh hell... I just like Fall Out Boy and would like to hear Chris sing one of their songs.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 7/1/2014, 4:57 pm

I had thought a long time ago that the Emcee from Cabaret would be an amazing role for Chris to play when he's a bit older. It doesn't hurt that my favorite version of this character is being reprised on Broadway by Alan Cummings (who I saw during the original run). I would love to see Chris have a chance to play a character like this - naughty/dirty/flirty/sleezy. He did so good with Riff Raff in the Rocker Horror ep that this would really give him a chance to chew up the scenery.

Although as much as I love Chris, I'd have a hard time seeing anyone else in this part. Alan really stole the show.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 7/1/2014, 5:01 pm

i've been listening to queen quite a lot lately, and i would LOVE, LOVE , LOVE for chris to sing one of my two favorites "the show must go on" or "who wants to live forever", or if they want to do something super campy and fun, a group version of "radio gaga"

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 7/1/2014, 5:21 pm

I've been listening to Florence + The Machine a lot lately, but I'm not so sure if Chris has the voice to cover their songs. The ones I love the most are these ones:

Also I love Never Let me Go, which is a melodic, sort of a ballad song, and knowing how much emotion put Chris in his songs, would be perfect. BUT I want Kurt to tell Blaine 'please let me go. '

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top