Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  sheny 10/22/2013, 3:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv2xn9gOkA1ql1znmo1_500

Yay more Sam dryy 

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 3:11 pm

yes. pushing every unlikeable character onto the NY set. think that's going to save the show? what's the difference from shuffling the oldies back to ohio then? it's the not the location. it's the characters that matter!

sam was tolerable until they reduced his intelligence and paired him up w/ blaine. now he's totally unwatchable.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/22/2013, 3:42 pm

504 Press Release

—“GLEE” - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

IT’S TIME TO CHOOSE A POP DIVA SIDE ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7, ON FOX

Singer-Songwriter and AMERICAN IDOL Runner-Up Adam Lambert Guest-Stars

The members of New Directions tackle their assignment of getting out of their comfort zones and determining whether they’re more like “Katy” (Perry) or (Lady) “Gaga.” Kurt holds auditions for his new band and must decide if he’ll let in the overly bold performer, Starchild (guest star Adam Lambert). Meanwhile, Jake gets closer to Bree (Erinn Westbrook) as he and Marley grow apart in the all-new “A Katy or a Gaga” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Nov. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-504) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Demi Lovato as Dani; Adam Lambert as Elliot “Starchild” Gilbert; Erinn Westbrook as Bree; and Phoebe Strole as Penny Owen.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/22/2013, 3:53 pm

So they are already playing the exchange the girlfriend/boyfriend game with the McKinley kids?

It's another blah after blah. Just like last year, after the third ep they are starting to tone down NY. I know Kurt gets even his own mention in the release but that is more a buff towards the fact that Lambert is on the episode.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 3:53 pm

Even though I give zero fucks about Jarley, can I say I really, really want to see a couple that splits up on a teenager aimed TV show because they simply did fall out of love?  It happens to many times and rarely is shown on any TV show. Le sigh.

However, that means Ryder and Marley are on as RIB like to focus to steal from real life.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/22/2013, 5:00 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv2xn9gOkA1ql1znmo1_500

Yay more Sam dryy 
I use to like Sam until he turned into a basically in my opinion a Blaine Can do no wrong stan.:angry: 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  jaime20 10/22/2013, 5:03 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Lottie2303 wrote:
I am shocked they ignore all criticism from S4 and just happily continue with the Blam/Blarren nonsense. On a positive note, no one can deny those two factors are highly responsible for the decline of Glee. Blarren/Blam/Newbies are legitimately killing Glee and no one seems to care and they even get more time and SL's blinkk
It just does not make any sense. blinkk
Glorfindel wrote:I think it all comes down to BTS shenanigans, like preferences of TPTB and the ones sucking up to them (or not). dryy
I don't care about Blam,but at this point Blam is better than klaine,in the sense that it's better if Kurt/Chris spends much time as possible away from Blaine/DC. It is useless to turn around it:decisions are made based on what is going on behind the scenes,fan pandering towards their (more noisy,screaming) target audience.They prefer to give most of the time-screen to two more than mediocre "actors" and nobody can do anything.However don't forget that despite klainers/crisscolfers (creepy stalkers) and PR machine try to make believe the contrary,Chris and DC,(especially Chris) don't like to work together and have no chemistry at all.
The nonsense is to have Chris,Naya and Lea in NY and use them only as promotional tools,to attract viewers who know and like the original cast/characters,and to have a S6.

jaime20
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/22/2013, 6:12 pm

OMG, the first one blinkk :
(Ryan is feeling sexually frustrated again, I guess. Jeez)

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv378eH5yR1rojy6eo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 SpacerKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv378eH5yR1rojy6eo2_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 SpacerKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv378eH5yR1rojy6eo4_r1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv3756dqNp1ql1znmo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/22/2013, 6:36 pm

Continuous notices from that jungle stage: McKinley Glee Club is the weirdest showchoir in the world! Wink

They not only got eight members, out of which five!, are boys and they like to get naked or semi-naked a lot. Now we only need their choir director ogling them in the dark auditorium seats and we get a very disturbing image all ready for us.

+Blaine is doing his face again and Chord's hair is now so long he needs a ponytail! Glee is beginning to look like a budget cruiseliners or holiday destinations live show, with bad styling and lots of naked girls...sorry, boys.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/22/2013, 6:45 pm

At least Kevin was spared of looking like a total moron in the first one. I know it's only because Ryan must not get a boner each time he thinks of Kevin shirtless, contrary to the others, since, you know, this jerk probably considers him not "hot" enough, unlike his precious "Teenage Dream" Blarren. And no, I personnaly don't think Kevin isn't as good looking as any of the others, but Ryan? Bleh
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 8:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:OMG, the first one blinkk :
(Ryan is feeling sexually frustrated again, I guess. Jeez)

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv378eH5yR1rojy6eo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 SpacerKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv378eH5yR1rojy6eo2_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 SpacerKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv378eH5yR1rojy6eo4_r1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_mv3756dqNp1ql1znmo1_500
Seeing the same half naked bodies it just so boring. Sleep
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 9:03 pm

hahaha... get all the guys naked, stat! mr. murphy, pull off their pants already! stop teasing yourself. lol

i can't with this show...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/22/2013, 9:27 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Seeing the same half naked bodies it just so boring. Sleep
Would you prefer to see someone else? fanny2 

And do you realize that Artie is the only one fully dressed up? I guess Ryan doesn't consider him hottie like the other ones, which is unfair because I see Kevin as someone who is.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 9:33 pm

i have seen kevin in his swim shorts and he's surprisingly fit and toned. he's got a body like a dancer - tight and muscular but not bulky.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 9:58 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Seeing the same half naked bodies it just so boring. Sleep
Would you prefer to see someone else? fanny2 

And do you realize that Artie is the only one fully dressed up? I guess Ryan doesn't consider him hottie like the other ones, which is unfair because I see Kevin as someone who is.
In all honesty Kurt and Artie.

Kevin is cute, but just to be fair. He does have a nice body.

Ryan really does not know what fangirls really want, or even care. It's Kurt they want shirtless not these guys.

When you see something too often it gets boring. Sleep 

That pic is not even on my dashboard. The Rachel one is.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/22/2013, 10:18 pm

Thank you for not posting the Darren picture that will be the source of nightmares for decades to come.

For those of us who've already been exposed to the horror...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mv3bb9931Z1rorrtw
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/22/2013, 10:21 pm

I'll say this regarding that picture of the McKinley group number: The original cast never had to resort to being half naked in a group number because they were able to sell it on talent alone.

I wonder where Marley is in this number.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/22/2013, 10:22 pm

Ranwing wrote:Thank you for not posting the Darren picture that will be the source of nightmares for decades to come.

I was just about to post it. It is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 10:30 pm

I seen the one with Blaine and people are making fun of it by making changes to it. Razz 

I saw Blaine in his GaGa outfit and looks like a hideous drag queen. Razz 

Kurt looked cute when he dressed up in his.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/22/2013, 10:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Thank you for not posting the Darren picture that will be the source of nightmares for decades to come.

I was just about to post it.  It is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.  

Spoiler:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mrnmom5Hck1qz4rgp

There... that's better.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/22/2013, 11:52 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 37 LyricsAllPurposeShower
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2013, 1:31 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

I was just about to post it.  It is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.  

Spoiler:
He looks hideous. It's unvelieable how RIB/FOX are trying to convince people this guy is the alpha male in Klaine. I hope they are not expecting someone to keep believing in that nonsense after episode 5.4?

Once again I'm impressed with how dumb the promotion for the new episode is? They've got stars like Adam Lambert and Demi Lovato in the episode but instead of releasing stills with them they keep shoving McKinley down our throat.

Last edited by sheny on 10/23/2013, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/23/2013, 2:18 am

What.The.Fuck??!!! blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2013, 2:36 am

5.04 Extended Summary + Credits

OVERVIEW: Glee - 05 - Katy or a Gaga, A (07-Nov-2013 (T))
EPISODE: 5ARC04
AIR DATE: 07-Nov-2013 (T)
RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes

SPECIAL GUESTS:
DEMI LOVATO Dani
ERINN WESTBROOK Bree
PHOEBE STROLE Penny Owen
LAUREN POTTER Becky Jackson
ADAM LAMBERT Elliot ‘Starchild’ Gilbert
PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by: RUSSEL FRIEND and GARRETT LERNER
Directed by IAN BRENNAN

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

When Will informs the kids that one of their major competitors at Nationals this year will be “Throat Explosion” - a renowned show choir with a frightening reputation for “living and performing on the edge” – the gleeks worry that the rival group of uber-talented social misfits has co-opted their “outcast” niche… and do it better. Will challenges the kids to get out of their comfort zones and assigns them the music of Katy Perry and Lady Gaga with the caveat that those who self-identify as a ‘Gagas’ must sing ‘Katy’ songs and vice-versa. The weekly assignment begins to pervade the gleeks’ everyday lives, inspiring several of them to explore life outside of their comfort zones, and proves a liability for one gleek who refuses to try.

Meanwhile, feeling overshadowed by Rachel and Santana’s recent successes, Kurt decides his best shot at achieving mainstream fame is by starting his own band, so he asks Rachel, Santana, and her new girlfriend, Dani, to join. While everyone is blown away by the audition of an overly bold singer who calls himself Starchild, Kurt balks at asking him to join the group, worried he’ll be overshadowed by the dazzling performer.
I don't understand why is he inviting Rachel and Santana to join if he feels overshadowed by them too.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/23/2013, 2:45 am

A) Dear Glee, New Directions stopped being outcasts a looong time ago. They are also National Champions from last year. People should fear them!

B) So agreed, the Kurt summary makes zero sense. I feels overshadowed by Rachel and Santana, therefore they have to join the band? We already know anyway that Kurt will be secondary background singer and completely forgotten that he formed the band (RIB will just pretend we didn't notice - there are zero band spoilers for the other episodes, aren't there?!), but at least can they try to hide it better?!

Based on the pictures, NYC it so is. Those pictures really are just disastrous.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next