Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  ColdFlame96 on 9/13/2013, 5:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Woah, Ryder and Unique kissing? I totally missed that one! So basically they once again pair up a strong actor with an incredible weak one? Unique is such a great idea and totally wasted with Alex Evil or Very Mad 
I agree. If Unique were played by someone else and the writers weren't awful, I would actually really love the idea of Rynique. It could be really groundbreaking, but alas... I made a post about it on tumblr.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 9/13/2013, 5:58 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ONTD_Glee sometimes uses tumblr sources as "spoils" and they are proven wrong.  Like everyone else, I take them with a grain of salt.  For example, they gave a spoiler song for the Tribute last week than nobody has been able to confirm yet from any semi verifiable or legit source.
Are you referring to the Naya solo?
Yes.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 9/13/2013, 6:02 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:@fantasica: why can't a drag queen not be Kurts nemesis? Even though I am also pessimistic. I suspect no band and not nemesis storyline. Jeez, I am depressed today. Thank God I actually have plans for later Razz 
drag queen and nemesis are not mutually exclusive, but i just have a hunch that it's not going to make us kurtsie happy. glee overall won't make us kurtsie happy. i am looking at everything w/ an ultra-pessimistic attitude. sorry hon.

i really don't care if the rumor about drag queen is real or not. AL's character can be anything under the sun and it may not have much to do w/ kurt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 9/13/2013, 6:03 pm

Love the Belt:

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 9/13/2013, 6:14 pm

Naya's heels I just cant'...Razz 

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 9/13/2013, 7:08 pm

We should start a random rumor and see if we can make it spread like wild fire. hehe. Wink

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab on 9/13/2013, 7:31 pm

banzai I said that exact same thing in another thread! (great minds, ya know?). Ryder and Unique? Ick!!!! Bleh..
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/13/2013, 9:03 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Woah, Ryder and Unique kissing? I totally missed that one! So basically they once again pair up a strong actor with an incredible weak one? Unique is such a great idea and totally wasted with Alex Evil or Very Mad 
What? I didn't expect they were considering Ryder and Unique as a couple blinkk. So, is Ryder bisexual now?

And although, strong actors bring out the best of the weak actors sometimes, like when Darren has a scene with Chris, by other side I wish they were paired up with someone of their same level.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 9/13/2013, 9:10 pm

Ryder and the catfish storyline with Unique is obviously resolved early in 5.1 as the previewed scene has Kitty mocking him for being catfished in the choir room. It doesn't seem as if his quitting the club stuck, he's just back in the club now. Much ado about nothing, that cat fush story was so dragged out. Now probably a pat resolution; ditto Sue back in the school as Principal.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 9/13/2013, 9:14 pm

fantastica wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:@fantasica: why can't a drag queen not be Kurts nemesis? Even though I am also pessimistic. I suspect no band and not nemesis storyline. Jeez, I am depressed today. Thank God I actually have plans for later Razz 
drag queen and nemesis are not mutually exclusive, but i just have a hunch that it's not going to make us kurtsie happy. glee overall won't make us kurtsie happy. i am looking at everything w/ an ultra-pessimistic attitude. sorry hon.

i really don't care if the rumor about drag queen is real or not. AL's character can be anything under the sun and it may not have much to do w/ kurt.
They wouldn't have Rachel and Santana work in a Broadway Diner then make Kurt earn extra money by performing in drag at a club . . . would they?

I'm afraid they would.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 9/13/2013, 9:19 pm

brisallie wrote:
What? I didn't expect they were considering Ryder and Unique as a couple blinkk. So, is Ryder bisexual now?

And although, strong actors  bring out the best of the weak actors sometimes, like when Darren has a scene with Chris, by other side I wish they were paired up with someone of their same level.
If Ryder were with Unique, he'd still be straight, or else, perhaps, pansexual. Unique identifies as a woman.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 9/13/2013, 9:22 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

And although, strong actors  bring out the best of the weak actors sometimes, like when Darren has a scene with Chris, by other side I wish they were paired up with someone of their same level.
If Ryder were with Unique, he'd still be straight, or else, perhaps, pansexual. Unique identifies as a woman.  
Yet some men would question their own orientation if they were attracted to a woman who they knew was biologically a man.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 9/13/2013, 9:23 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

banzai as nice as it would be for some bi representation, it wouldn't be Ryder because Unique is a girl. I still have my vote for Sam though. Smile 

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 9/13/2013, 9:24 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Yet some  men would question their own orientation if they were attracted to a woman who they knew was biologically a man.  
Hence, pansexual. He would have to be able to look past her biological genitals, and unfortunately she has male parts, so he wouldn't be completely straight and he would probably have a sexual identity crisis.

ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/13/2013, 11:18 pm

Now I'm more confused that I was a couple of hours ago, but thanks for your comments girls. But still I'm wondering how hard will  be for Ryder to define his sexuality if he feels attracted to Unique, as is already hard for us to give it a name. or explanation.

P.S Just few days ago I heard a psychologist saying that sexuality can be complicated sometimes.

ColdFlame16 wrote:I still have my vote for Sam though. Smile
Do you know what would that mean? If Sam comes out as bi, then he could be Blaine's boyfriend.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 9/13/2013, 11:25 pm

ColdFlame16 wrote:I still have my vote for Sam though. Smile
Do you know what would that mean? If Sam  comes out as bi, then he could be Blaine's boyfriend. [/quote]
Yes, and then Blaine would have his dream boy and they could both move to Antarctica, which means Blaine would get the fuck away from Kurt, and then Kurt would be free! Twisted Evil 

ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 9/13/2013, 11:52 pm

Geezus...Senior Junior Brundle Prom?

So Glee is down to half ass rationalizations to just lumping together a Junior /Senior Prom so Sophmores like Kitty can run for Queen, So that's Tina and Kitty running, along with Stoner Brett, Blaine and Artie...
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/13/2013, 11:56 pm

Ok, why I don't get is why a sophomore like Kitty can run for prom queen in a Junior/Senior Prom? How does it work this crap? And I'm not only talking about the Prom, but also about Glee.

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 9/14/2013, 2:26 am

brisallie wrote:Now I'm more confused that I was a couple of hours ago, but thanks for your comments girls.
There are lots of good resources online that discuss and explain pansexuality, trans* issues and other LGBTQIA issues if you are still confused. The wikipedia entry on pansexuality isn't bad if you want to start with that but there are more blogs and articles that have brilliant information and interesting first hand accounts and anecdotes. Even YouTube has some great documentaries, from what I recall, about trans* children.
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 9/14/2013, 2:35 am

brisallie wrote:Ok, why I don't get is why a sophomore like Kitty can run for prom queen in a Junior/Senior Prom? How does it work this crap? And I'm not only talking about the Prom, but also about Glee.
I don't think Kitty's grade was ever mentioned on the show. She may be a junior. People just assumed she is a sophomore because the other newbies Marley and Jake we confirmed sophomores.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 9/14/2013, 2:39 am

With all the time travelling Blaine and Kurt's ever changing birthdate, do we think Glee cares? lol
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 9/14/2013, 3:07 am

So six out of eight are prom king/queen nominees? Is that Jake at the end of mens line?

I know the Glee Club had high numbers even when the first seasons were considered, but this is just ridiculous. How can anyone say that this is any way possible. These Glee kids must be really liked in McKinley. Or is this the "year of uglies" because of the planned Carrie attack.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 9/14/2013, 11:14 am

I am so done with this show. Not only will Bland propose, they are doing this stupid prom thing, trying to make it as impactful as when Kurt was voted Prom Queen. No. Stop Glee. Stop recycling.

Furthermore, we have to suffer through Jenna's horrible crying and the writers failing to acknowledge that for the most part, the boring newbs were not bullied at all. This is another attempt to gain sympathy for them. I hate this show! :angry: 
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 9/14/2013, 2:02 pm

Last edited by sheny on 9/15/2013, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 9/14/2013, 2:18 pm

seriously though, what is it with all of these effing dances/proms ??? i had one when i finished primary school (8th grade) and another one when i finished high school 4 years latter.

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top