Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
Delight
Ireth
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Kurt Hummel
Lottie2303
sheny
Buenos
AnneNeville
arina
ColferInspired
Divalicious
brisallie
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap11%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap37%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap32%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap5%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap15%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: 5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  MoviesAreLife 10/14/2013, 8:48 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
I also think that fashion is stereotypical and predictable (and sort of lame....sorry....I don't get fashion at all blushh ). Fans have been wanting Kurt to go into fashion since day one. But the lead singer of a band? Wow. I never would've thought about that.

As for Santana...everyone wants her to be a singer. A natural choice. But for her to be a dancer? I'm not complaining. I think it's interesting.

I always thought a neat storyline for Puck and Finn (when Puck was still a "screenwriter") would for them to team up all Matt Damon/Ben Affleck style and write the next "Good Will Hunting" together. Puck would write the script, Finn would star in it (back when he had his acting dreams) and Artie would direct it. It would become the sleeper hit of the season.Smile 
lol you're talking with someone who is kinda obsessive with fashion blogs, but isn't because I'm into trends, but is because I look for inspiration when it comes to personal style. I wont wear what everybody  wear, but what is good for your body and personality.

But I totally agree that Kurt being a fashion designer is the obvious choice for him, and we know Chris is not someone who want Kurt to be the stereotypical gay. Though he said once he also thought Kurt was gonna be in the fashion industry. Anyway, cross our fingers, the band storylines work well and is not given to another character like Starchild for instance. I love Adam, but I don't want him to steal the spotlight. Still I strongly believe the series should be about the regular cast, not guest stars.

Santana, I was one of those people that the dancer storyline took them by surprise. Because I always saw  Brittany as the "ballerina", while Quinn and Santana were more like backup dancers, but not because they really loved it, but only because it was the routine they had to do. So, lets see what happen.

Girl, you made me feel emotional with the idea you had for Puck and Finn plotline, because it would have been a good sleeper hit as you said, but sadly there's not even a possibility of "could be" now. Like at some point Finn would had become in a writer who is also a teacher.
You are right about the ability to show who you are through clothing. Something about the fashion world just irks me for the most part, though.

I feel that the dance storyline was given to Santana after Heather got pregnant and they gave her that stupid MIT storyline. Oh well.

Awww. Thank you. :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: 5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 10/15/2013, 8:01 am

Not a bad episode but not the best.

Enjoyed "Get Back, Chris and Rachel sure out beats the noobs performance wise.

I love Dantana, Naya and Demi work fantastic together.

Waiter Kurt is hot. ded 

Rachel getting Fanny, another rushed story. It didn't interest me.

Sam and the nurse - boring.

Bree, I felt nothing. Just indifferent to her.

That little one with the glasses that helped Bree, I like her. neutre 

How about she joined the Glee club?

It would be interesting.

It was hard to feel sorry for Tina. I tried but couldn't.

Stoner Brett was brilliant. I want to see more of him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/18/2013, 1:34 pm

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mu4hmqZwH11rab3tyo1_500

Those eyes!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/18/2013, 7:27 pm

Buenos wrote:
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mu4hmqZwH11rab3tyo1_500

Those eyes!  
Looks like a kitty who's scary lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8