58% 58% 
[ 18 ]
13% 13% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 31

Re: 5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Kurt Hummel on 10/3/2013, 5:59 am

ColferInspired wrote: Please, don't go. :(

We know you love Klaine, and it must be hard reading all this negativity. But I can understand Klaine gives you comfort as it does others.

Just love Klaine, if that is what you want to do. And Chris and Kurt of course. Smile

If I can take of my anti-Klaine goggles and dismiss the bad writing and how uneven they are written I can see the positivity and the beauty this relationship could be. neutre
Aw bisou 

I would never leave permenantly. Otherwise I wouldn't keep coming back. hapitgh As much as I love Darren/Blaine, Kurt/Chris will always have a special place in my heart because Kurt has been my favorite character ever since I started watching Glee about 3 years ago.

Glorfindel wrote:

But joking aside: @Kurt Hummel, I admire you for staying here despite most of us being anti-Klaine here. I'd also hate to see you go because I think it's good to have different opinions discussing on one board instead of an echo chamber and I appreciate your input, although I understand that reading so many opposite opinions than your own can be hard for you to do. mince

Hopefully some day in a not too distant future this board will not have this problem anymore and all Chris' fans can gather here without being divided by a fictional ship (and hopefully we'll get the Chris Colfer tag on tumblr back then too).
Aw thanks. neutre I also like reading everyone's opinions. Yes, it can be very hard at times for me reading all these negative comments, especially if life is tough every now and there. Those are the times when I'm like, "Ok. I really to get away from here." Then I take a break.

Yes, I would love to see more fans on here. Hopefully, things will get better even if everyone may not agree.

Oh and I do not in anyway ship CrissColfer. I like them as friends but nothing more. I still don't understand why people ship them. unsure  Yes, Darren may do things that seem gay to some people (like wearing sparkly purple nail polish to the MTV VMAs) but he doesn't care because he's just being himself.
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 10/3/2013, 8:19 am

wow, 21 pages of discussion for an episode that most people want to erase from their memory for all eternity.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/3/2013, 9:23 am

^Come onnnn. We were just bored after a very long hiatus. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 10/3/2013, 10:38 am

Marie, how about analyze the new Kurt songs to beat the boredom? Yes we r all very bored. We need some positive action. neutre 

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/3/2013, 10:43 am

^Working on them as we speak, lol.
I'm tackling 'Got To Get You Into My Life' right now.

But really, Kim, it's like you can sniff whenever I'm working on a review, and then you always start bossing me around. dryy

tonguue

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 10/3/2013, 10:57 am

Just try to give u some encouragement. Smile your reviews are the next best thing after chris himself.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/3/2013, 11:25 am

^Aww, you have a way with words.....

(keep them coming, lol)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/3/2013, 12:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Aww, you have a way with words.....

(keep them coming, lol)

Don't keep them coming. Marie could end up with an ego as big as someone who's name rhymes with Brian Burphy (which reminds me, I still totally ship Mayan--I ship them harder than I ship Kurlow).

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/3/2013, 12:27 pm

^You're just jealous. vexe 

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire on 10/15/2013, 6:25 am

Fuck. All you need is love popped on my iPod and I couldn't listen to it, it reminded me too much of Greasy McSmudgeface and his horrendous wardrobe. Fuck you Glee for ruining this song
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/15/2013, 7:48 am

Finally saw this episode and felt it was rushed.

Chris was brilliant as always.

Blarren's bad acting I am finding I zone out everytime he comes on.

Love Kitty. Never used to, but Becca is the best of the newbies.

Sue's story is ridiculous, and sort of amaturish for something written. Glee used to be clever with her schemes, this seemed like a story from a bad B grade teen comedy.

It was nice to see Sebastian. I will miss Grant, but he has gone onto something better. Smile 

There was no flow it was just too rushed.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 10/18/2013, 11:11 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Aww, you have a way with words.....

(keep them coming, lol)

^ This is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/18/2013, 11:41 am

I just have to say I thought the proposal itself was very romantic and every thing Kurt deserved to be said to be him.

It's getting to that stage that is the problem for me.coool 

TBH, I don't mind Klaine per se or I should say the idea of Klaine. Just like I didn't mind the idea of Finchel in theory. It's the execution that leaves a lot to be desired like so much of Glee.

Unlike others I have no illusions that the problem with Kurt boils down to a show runner and writers who no longer care to write SL's for the character of Kurt. In addition, if they had written up Adam they probably would have ruined that relationship too, LOL.

Eh, it is what it is but I still love Kurt, he's such a wonderful character despite the neglect due to Chris Colfer. Years from now Kurt will still be thought of as an iconic TV character, and there are always blu ray and hard drive proof of his best moments. Razz 

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 10/18/2013, 8:22 pm

I still can't stop listening to All You Need Is Love. It was definitely my favorite song from the episode. wub And everytime I watch the proposal scene I just love it even more. I think I know almost every word in Blaine's proposal speech. blushh 
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/18/2013, 8:28 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:I still can't stop listening to All You Need Is Love. It was definitely my favorite song from the episode. wub And everytime I watch the proposal scene I just love it even more. I think I know almost every word in Blaine's proposal speech. blushh 
Kurt Hummel, the proposal itself is beautiful. wub 

Agreed!
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 10/18/2013, 9:15 pm

Buenos wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:I still can't stop listening to All You Need Is Love. It was definitely my favorite song from the episode. wub And everytime I watch the proposal scene I just love it even more. I think I know almost every word in Blaine's proposal speech. blushh 

Agreed!
I second that Smile The only thing is the context behind.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 10/19/2013, 5:49 am

Buenos wrote:

Agreed!
Yes it is. wub I remember I nearly squealed the first time I watched it then when they kissed...I was in heaven. I think the kiss after Blaine's speech and the kiss after Got To Get Into My Life were two of the best kisses IMO.
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/19/2013, 5:55 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Agreed!
Yes it is. wub I remember I nearly squealed the first time I watched it then when they kissed...I was in heaven. I think the kiss after Blaine's speech and the kiss after Got To Get Into My Life were two of the best kisses IMO.
Even I'll admit the proposal was beautiful. neutre
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 10/19/2013, 6:10 am

I personally hate this kind of over the top PUBLIC proposals and this was no exception...
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 10/19/2013, 1:47 pm

arina wrote:I personally hate this kind of over the top PUBLIC proposals and this was no exception...
I agree, especially  this one since I believe Blaine only  did this so Kurt won't  find anyone else and they only  just gotten back together a day or two before.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 on 10/19/2013, 1:55 pm

I still haven't seen this episode and I don't plan on it. The only scene I watched was the Kurt/Burt one and that was enough to make my blood boil. Apparently, the proposal was stolen from The Sidhe, which I never read because I don't like those soulmate fics. They creep me out. I will admit that the line about Blaine not taking hands of random strangers made me snort because he had no problem taking a strangers dick a few months ago. Or maybe Eli wasnt a stranger. Hmmmm.

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 10/19/2013, 2:48 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I still haven't seen this episode and I don't plan on it. The only scene I watched was the Kurt/Burt one and that was enough to make my blood boil. Apparently, the proposal was stolen from The Sidhe, which I never read because I don't like those soulmate fics. They creep me out. I will admit that the line about Blaine not taking hands of random strangers made me snort because he had no problem taking a strangers dick a few months ago. Or maybe Eli wasnt a stranger. Hmmmm.
Great post. I agree 100%

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 10/19/2013, 9:40 pm

arina wrote:I personally hate this kind of over the top PUBLIC proposals and this was no exception...
I don't hate it, but still I believe proposals should be done in private because what if the other person say 'no', that will be so embarrased and also is so overwhelming. But I've no idea what happen this time. o.o

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/19/2013, 10:21 pm

Honestly, for me, the proposal was not enjoyable at all because Blaine didn't propose out of love for Kurt. He proposed to make a cultural statement, and he proposed because he wanted to know that Kurt belonged to him. And Kurt didn't say yes out of love for Blaine. He said yes because, as a hopeless romantic, he got caught up in the moment of it shortly after saying all that stuff to Burt in the car, when it was pretty clear that he was apprehensive about going there and that he was uncertain about to do. Kurt didn't say yes because he loved Blaine--he said yes because he didn't think he would find someone else to love him.

It would have been a nice proposal if it had been done under difference circumstances, but there is nothing right about Klaine being engaged--not with Blaine as the character he is now. No one in their right mind would think that it would be a good idea for two teenage boys to get engaged just days after reuniting after a six month seperation due to one of the boys cheating on the other with a random facebook dude.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 10/19/2013, 10:36 pm

The problem with the proposal is like so much in Glee, it can  look pretty, it sounds pretty and it can even be intermittently entertaining, but it doesn't service the characters at all.

Ironically, what Blaine said applies.  RIB wanted to make a cultural statement, period.

Most shows want you to suspend belief with reality when you watch them, fair enough.  It's part of just being a TV fictional show.  I agree you don't need "reality".

The problem is that as a viewer, Glee wants you to suspend belief with Glee itself, with everything you've seen before on  the show, with anything that's "canon", with the actions the characters have done previously, etc. etc.   Is that's lack of internal consistency where Glee constantly fatigues it's audience.

Last edited by Buenos on 10/19/2013, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top