Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 6:27 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:According to the spoiler source on tumblr, Let It Be is going to feature Kurt, Artie, Santana, Rachel, and Tina. Still not a solo, but Blaine's not in it, and all 5 of them are amazing singers, so I'll take it.
Oh, that would be a saving grace. What a wonderful combination of singers: all the excellent ones (bar Mr. Shue). wub

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/21/2013, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 6:28 pm

Get Back is... Kurtand Rachel!!!!
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 6:29 pm

^What!!!!!! bounce 

Finally some good news!

-ETA-
Only a but worried about the lyrics..... unsure

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/21/2013, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 6:29 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Get Back is... Kurtand Rachel!!!!
wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/21/2013, 6:31 pm

Are we actually getting HUMMELBERRY? Just HUMMELBERRY?

Sorry that I'm shouting! Hummelberry!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 6:34 pm

Episode 2:

Here Comes The Sun -- Santana & Dani
Revolution -- Tina
Something -- Sam
Get Back -- Kurt & Rachel
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band -- Ryder, Marley, Jake & Unique
Let It Be -- Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Tina & Artie
Hey Jude -- Blaine, Sam, Tina & Kitty
GOBr

Well, that's 2, maybe 3 songs I'll be looking forward to.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 6:35 pm

Fuck the lyrics. I will never get great things from Glee. I am here for what I can legit get - Colfer goodness.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:35 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Are we actually getting HUMMELBERRY? Just HUMMELBERRY?

As much as I love Hummelberry duets, I would someday like to hear Kurt have a real duet with someone who isn't Blaine or Rachel. I'm almost a little sad that AnneNeville's theory wasn't true, and we didn't get that Kurt/Sam/Tina trio. That would've been glorious! Maybe we'll get a few Kurtina lines in Let It Be though, too, along with Kartie.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:36 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:According to the spoiler source on tumblr, Let It Be is going to feature Kurt, Artie, Santana, Rachel, and Tina. Still not a solo, but Blaine's not in it, and all 5 of them are amazing singers, so I'll take it.
I hope this spoiler is true. If   true Kurt will finally sing with someone other than Blaine. I am trying not to get my hopes up though,
It better be true, or I'll cut a bitch. sadica 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 6:39 pm

We haven't even had proper Hummelberry in forever though and they sound glorious together so... Yah!!! Right. Off to tweet positive affirmation on this. I urge you all to join me. *g*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/21/2013, 6:39 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

As much as I love Hummelberry duets, I would someday like to hear Kurt have a real duet with someone who isn't Blaine or Rachel. I'm almost a little sad that AnneNeville's theory wasn't true, and we didn't get that Kurt/Sam/Tina trio. That would've been glorious! Maybe we'll get a few Kurtina lines in Let It Be though, too, along with Kartie.
I don't care what you think! I'm one of those heartless, devilish, selfish Kurt stans that the internet in full of! Wink Apparently!

HUMMELBERRY!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 6:40 pm

Here Comes The Sun -- Santana & Dani
Revolution -- Tina
Something -- Sam
Get Back -- Kurt & Rachel
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band -- Ryder, Marley, Jake & Unique
Let It Be -- Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Tina & Artie
Hey Jude -- Blaine, Sam, Tina & Kitty
You know, all things considered.

I'm good!wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 6:40 pm

If they had replaced Santana with Mercedes 'Let It Be' would have been a legit original 5 song, and what a beatiful song too. crycry

(Although I happily take Santana over Blaine.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If they had replaced Santana with Mercedes 'Let It Be' would have been a legit original 5 song, and what a beatiful song too. crycry

You know what? I'm actually okay with these song choices. We get a Hummelberry duet, which we haven't gotten since 3.01 (although the selfish Kurt stan in me wants him to be able to sing with other people), we get a Tina solo, we get 2 Wildebrams duets, and we Let It Be won't be ruined by the little gel monster.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 6:44 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
I hope this spoiler is true. If   true Kurt will finally sing with someone other than Blaine. I am trying not to get my hopes up though,
It better be true, or I'll cut a bitch. sadica 
Agree also if Blaine ends up singing the song true.sadica 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:48 pm

HUMMELBERRY!!!!!!!!!!wub wub wub wub wub mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 6:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Funnily, Stoner Brett is actually the most interesting character from S4. I would have loved to see him join Glee club. He would have provided very dark and sarcastic humor.
You know, apart from his name, I don't even remember what Stoner Brett did on the show!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 6:51 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:If they had replaced Santana with Mercedes 'Let It Be' would have been a legit original 5 song, and what a beatiful song too. crycry

You know what? I'm actually okay with these song choices. We get a Hummelberry duet, which we haven't gotten since 3.01 (although the selfish Kurt stan in me wants him to be able to sing with other people), we get a Tina solo,
I agree. Jenna actually has a lovely voice.

I just love that the NY characters are finally getting group numbers and duets. Sorry but I hope this is a harbinger that it will be more balanced in S5 , though I'm hoping that after Episode 4 McKinley fades into oblivion, to be honest.

Kurt and Rachel, and I'm even happy with Santana singing with the new character. And "Let it be" will be beautiful no matter who sings lead because I love all those voices.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:51 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Funnily, Stoner Brett is actually the most interesting character from S4. I would have loved to see him join Glee club. He would have provided very dark and sarcastic humor.
You know, apart from his name, I don't even remember what Stoner Brett did on the show!
"You smell homeless, Brett. Homeless..."

That's literally all I remember about him. Doesn't he look like Carrot Top?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I agree. I am interested in all of the possible vocal combinations that they haven't tried on the show yet, especially those combinations involving Kurt in any way.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 6:56 pm

Don't give up hope.

I'm still praying for a Kurtana duet and Kurt singing with Adam Lambert.

Let's look at the positive, in the first 2 episodes , Kurt sings in 3 numbers! From what I understand, he starts the opening verse of "Got to get you into my life" and from the spoiler video he sounds fantastic.

"Get back" sounds like an interesting number for Hummelberry, uptempo .

And the voices that will harmonize on "Let it Be" will be like melted butter....wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:03 pm

sheny wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Just a random thing that popped into my head.  How incredibly absurd is it that Blaine included Sebastian in "All You Need is Love"?  I mean, how idiotic does one have to be to include a man who was a threat to the relationship when trying to win your ex back?  Especially when that man nearly blinded you with a rock salt slushy.  If I was Kurt, I'd be like, "Sebastian is here? Really, Blaine?" and then I'd turn in walk away.

It is amazing how stupid the writers are.  
This idea strikes quite close to my dream scenario. It would cause Kurt tremendous pain but since Kurt seems to be falling into that bear trap I'll keep this as my head canon: Kurt woukd just need to see/realise who Eli is. At the prom, Lima Bean, Gap, where ever and Blaine would be put back to the penalty box. Because if seeing Sebastian doesn't do that he must know it was not Seb that Blaine played the field with. I still find it hard that this issue hasn't been addressed, yes I know it's Glee. I find it ridiculous that Kurt would even stand the whiff of Seb if he even has a second thought of Seblain having happened.

But Kurt would be genuinely struck down if seeing the other guy combines with Finn's death. I am a sadist aren't I? But so is Kurt if he returns to Blaine without warning.
I don't mind bringing Eli back for one confrontation scene but only if he is played by another actor and not the one who played him in 4x07. We never saw his face in canon so it shouldn't be a problem. 
I didn't like the campaigning that guy did after the episode aired. He visited the Glee set a few weeks after his scene acting like he became great friends with everybody after shooting one 2 seconds long scene with Darren. He tried to gains fan sympathy by using some non existent friendship with the glee cast hoping for a bigger role on the show. After some Blarren stans complimented him on Twitter he told them to tweet Ryan Murphy and FOX that they wanted him on the show.
Considering all the really nasty and underhanded ways that people get jobs in Hollywood, I don't think that is too bad, personally. It's rough out there. :-(

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:05 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Someone asked Oliver if he was going to be on Glee again, and he tweeted this:

I hope this means he is back.
Well, whatever the situation about him ever coming back, I suppose he's got some kind of contract with them that means that they *can* call him back to play Adam, if needed. Otherwise, he wouldn't be "not allowed to confirm yea or nay." (Note: I am not an expert on entertainment contracts, so grain of salt here).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:06 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Considering all the really nasty and underhanded ways that people get jobs in Hollywood, I don't think that is too bad, personally. It's rough out there. :-(
My thought exactly.  Actors promoting themselves don't bother me, it's very competitive for them.

Max Adler got crap for trying to promote himself IIRC.

Last edited by Buenos on 8/21/2013, 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:The show is really pushing it...

http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-20-darren-criss-chris-colfer-glee-klaine-kiss-video#sthash.T8NHF6BH.dpbs

I mean give me a break, giving it to Perez Hilton?

Perez Hilton is scum. Why would they associate with that?
Gross. I have no idea why they would associate with the likes of him.
Because Perez shifted from gossip columnist to payed PR channel. He went from calling Lea a "tranny" to gushing over Monchele all the time. Same with promoting Darren and to some degree Klaine and/or CrissColfer, if I recall. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next