Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 1:06 pm




Is this a spoiler? Or is this just misleading? Hm. Maybe Sebastian will "Help!" with the proposal. . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 1:08 pm

Divalicious wrote:I could totally see Chris wanting to do a long term role, so he could perfect it.  The benefit would be time to finagle and figure out a way to go and see the play.  As much as I don't like travel, I would have to make it happen, I think.  While I truly believe Chris can have the career he wants, because he has as much drive as he has talent, I see too many good actors seem to disappear.  I think the Glee fandom does weigh on Chris, and he might seek more behind the scenes action because of that.  So I have to take the opportunities I have to see him very seriously.  The best scenario would be another television role, to see Chris be actually able to take a character from A to Z without the constraints of an insane fandom and the limitations of writers that seem to push one single message.

It never surprises me that Glee went from glorifying the wonders of being an underdog and loving yourself, to what it is now, what is acceptable and fit in no matter what.  Glee has bowed to peer pressure.  
Even more to the point, I can't see Chris agreeing to do a three week run with only two weeks of rehearsal. Not when he's going to be judged by a wide public for it.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 1:12 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
 5x01 Song Spoiler #4

All You Need Is Love - Blaine Anderson (with New Directions, The Warblers, Vocal Adrenaline and Deaf Choir)
GOBr

Yay, more Blaine, that's all I ever wanted in life. brikwol 




-ETA-
On a more positive note (I hope): it seems that at the shooting of the carnival scene Chris and Darren were not seen, only noobs, Kevin and Chord.
I am just as disgusted as you all about "Blee". Are we up to four songs for Blaine now in the first episode alone?
As far as I know, we are up to three songs with Blaine, but GOBR promised there would be more Blaine when people commented about it really being BLEE.

So yeah, Chris was right about the "teasing."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/12/2013, 1:31 pm

AnneNeville wrote:


Is this a spoiler? Or is this just misleading? Hm. Maybe Sebastian will "Help!" with the proposal. . .
Oh please, I'll sell my first born for Kurtbastian!!! However I will burn a bridge when he comes back for Blaine... Which will most likely happen. Even though they'd piss off quite a following. badday 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/12/2013, 1:33 pm

AnneNeville wrote:As far as I know, we are up to three songs with Blaine, but GOBR promised there would be more
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More?? Eight songs in first episode and three of them are for Blaine? That's almost half! Why on earth would we want MORE??

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 1:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:As far as I know, we are up to three songs with Blaine, but GOBR promised there would be more
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More?? Eight songs in first episode and three of them are for Blaine? That's almost half! Why on earth would we want MORE??
Because Blaine is everything. And/or because they decided to give Blaine the songs/storyline that were originally slated for Finn. Probably a combo of both.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 8/12/2013, 1:45 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:As far as I know, we are up to three songs with Blaine, but GOBR promised there would be more
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More?? Eight songs in first episode and three of them are for Blaine? That's almost half! Why on earth would we want MORE??
I agree why would we want more. Even if I did like Blaine I still would feel he is singing way to much.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Glorfindel on 8/12/2013, 1:52 pm

AnneNeville wrote:


Is this a spoiler? Or is this just misleading? Hm. Maybe Sebastian will "Help!" with the proposal. . .

Joaquin Sedillo ‏@JOAQUINSEDILLO
Hello @grantgust! It's been too long...
I'd say that confirms that Sebastian is on set again. Don't know what to think about that, tbh. humhum 
I love Grant Gustin and the thought of Kurtbastian snarkiness, but I suspect Sebastian won't be on Glee for Kurt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 1:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:


Is this a spoiler? Or is this just misleading? Hm. Maybe Sebastian will "Help!" with the proposal. . .
Joaquin Sedillo ‏@JOAQUINSEDILLO
Hello @grantgust! It's been too long...
I'd say that confirms that Sebastian is on set again. Don't know what to think about that, tbh. humhum 
I love Grant Gustin and the thought of Kurtbastian snarkiness, but I suspect Sebastian won't be on Glee for Kurt.
Shocked mince  Mad Evil or Very Mad beam clown miamiam

And that's all I have to say about that.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/12/2013, 2:00 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:As far as I know, we are up to three songs with Blaine, but GOBR promised there would be more
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More?? Eight songs in first episode and three of them are for Blaine? That's almost half! Why on earth would we want MORE??
Because Blaine is everything. And/or because they decided to give Blaine the songs/storyline that were originally slated for Finn. Probably a combo of both.
Oh. I didn't think of that. :( 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/12/2013, 2:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:But I suspect Sebastian won't be on Glee for Kurt.
I don't think so, either. Because it's all about Blaine.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/12/2013, 2:04 pm

So this makes it real that they will not do a time jump, because those look like Warbler garments and no way is Sebastian still in those clothes after graduating.

Blaine needs his meager lamb to adore him. Not only have they neutered Sebastian they made him Blaine's dog. I know some of you are harbouring feelings for Kurbastian but I doubt it's going to happen. Probably Seb will be the only one talking against the proposal and even that is most likely done so that there is a chance to use derogatory terms about Kurt while Blaine says nothing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 2:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:As far as I know, we are up to three songs with Blaine, but GOBR promised there would be more
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More?? Eight songs in first episode and three of them are for Blaine? That's almost half! Why on earth would we want MORE??
Because Blaine is everything. And/or because they decided to give Blaine the songs/storyline that were originally slated for Finn. Probably a combo of both.
Oh. I didn't think of that. :( 
They gave the phone call to Finn that Rachel was supposed to have to Mr. Schue with very few alterations. I don't think that I am being cynical to think that, rather than rewrite the story and fairly redistribute the songs, they'd just reassign as much of a plot to Blaine as they could--without changing the writing. It'll be interesting to see whether Blaine "sounds like" Finn in any of the scenes. (Cory was obviously supposed to be in this episode--they were loading the U of L dorm set before he passed away.)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 2:09 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:So this makes it real that they will not do a time jump, because those look like Warbler garments and no way is Sebastian still in those clothes after graduating.

Blaine needs his meager lamb to adore him. Not only have they neutered Sebastian they made him Blaine's dog. I know some of you are harbouring feelings for Kurbastian but I doubt it's going to happen. Probably Seb will be the only one talking against the proposal and even that is most likely done so that there is a chance to use derogatory terms about Kurt while Blaine says nothing.
Though it would rock if Sebastian told Blaine off.

I don't think they were ever going to do a time-jump for the first episodes. Remember--they always said that 5x1 was going to pick up EXACTLY where the season four finale ended. To me that means actually in the huddle, with Blaine holding the ring behind his back.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 8/12/2013, 2:10 pm

I am glad Grant is coming back, Why can't he be a regular instead of Darren?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/12/2013, 2:11 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:So this makes it real that they will not do a time jump, because those look like Warbler garments and no way is Sebastian still in those clothes after graduating.

Blaine needs his meager lamb to adore him. Not only have they neutered Sebastian they made him Blaine's dog. I know some of you are harbouring feelings for Kurbastian but I doubt it's going to happen. Probably Seb will be the only one talking against the proposal and even that is most likely done so that there is a chance to use derogatory terms about Kurt while Blaine says nothing.
Though it would rock if Sebastian told Blaine off.

I don't think they were ever going to do a time-jump for the first episodes. Remember--they always said that 5x1 was going to pick up EXACTLY where the season four finale ended. To me that means actually in the huddle, with Blaine holding the ring behind his back.
But he will not.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/12/2013, 2:12 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:As far as I know, we are up to three songs with Blaine, but GOBR promised there would be more
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More?? Eight songs in first episode and three of them are for Blaine? That's almost half! Why on earth would we want MORE??
Because Blaine is everything. And/or because they decided to give Blaine the songs/storyline that were originally slated for Finn. Probably a combo of both.
Oh. I didn't think of that. :( 
They gave the phone call to Finn that Rachel was supposed to have to Mr. Schue with very few alterations. I don't think that I am being cynical to think that, rather than rewrite the story and fairly redistribute the songs, they'd just reassign as much of a plot to Blaine as they could--without changing the writing. It'll be interesting to see whether Blaine "sounds like" Finn in any of the scenes. (Cory was obviously supposed to be in this episode--they were loading the U of L dorm set before he passed away.)
This is so sad. Everytime I hear of this, I never not get teary eyed.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 2:15 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More?? Eight songs in first episode and three of them are for Blaine? That's almost half! Why on earth would we want MORE??
Because Blaine is everything. And/or because they decided to give Blaine the songs/storyline that were originally slated for Finn. Probably a combo of both.
Oh. I didn't think of that. :( 
They gave the phone call to Finn that Rachel was supposed to have to Mr. Schue with very few alterations. I don't think that I am being cynical to think that, rather than rewrite the story and fairly redistribute the songs, they'd just reassign as much of a plot to Blaine as they could--without changing the writing. It'll be interesting to see whether Blaine "sounds like" Finn in any of the scenes. (Cory was obviously supposed to be in this episode--they were loading the U of L dorm set before he passed away.)
This is so sad. Everytime I hear of this, I never not get teary eyed.
I'm sorry.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 2:16 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:So this makes it real that they will not do a time jump, because those look like Warbler garments and no way is Sebastian still in those clothes after graduating.

Blaine needs his meager lamb to adore him. Not only have they neutered Sebastian they made him Blaine's dog. I know some of you are harbouring feelings for Kurbastian but I doubt it's going to happen. Probably Seb will be the only one talking against the proposal and even that is most likely done so that there is a chance to use derogatory terms about Kurt while Blaine says nothing.
Though it would rock if Sebastian told Blaine off.

I don't think they were ever going to do a time-jump for the first episodes. Remember--they always said that 5x1 was going to pick up EXACTLY where the season four finale ended. To me that means actually in the huddle, with Blaine holding the ring behind his back.
But he will not.
He probably will not. But . . . there is always a chance. People were worried Burt would give his blessing, and he didn't approve. I can see Sebastian being the one voice in the Warblers that was like "hell, no. I heard about the GAP attack."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/12/2013, 2:18 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Because Blaine is everything. And/or because they decided to give Blaine the songs/storyline that were originally slated for Finn. Probably a combo of both.
Oh. I didn't think of that. :( 
They gave the phone call to Finn that Rachel was supposed to have to Mr. Schue with very few alterations. I don't think that I am being cynical to think that, rather than rewrite the story and fairly redistribute the songs, they'd just reassign as much of a plot to Blaine as they could--without changing the writing. It'll be interesting to see whether Blaine "sounds like" Finn in any of the scenes. (Cory was obviously supposed to be in this episode--they were loading the U of L dorm set before he passed away.)
This is so sad. Everytime I hear of this, I never not get teary eyed.
I'm sorry.
Not your fault.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/12/2013, 2:18 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:So this makes it real that they will not do a time jump, because those look like Warbler garments and no way is Sebastian still in those clothes after graduating.

Blaine needs his meager lamb to adore him. Not only have they neutered Sebastian they made him Blaine's dog. I know some of you are harbouring feelings for Kurbastian but I doubt it's going to happen. Probably Seb will be the only one talking against the proposal and even that is most likely done so that there is a chance to use derogatory terms about Kurt while Blaine says nothing.
Though it would rock if Sebastian told Blaine off.

I don't think they were ever going to do a time-jump for the first episodes. Remember--they always said that 5x1 was going to pick up EXACTLY where the season four finale ended. To me that means actually in the huddle, with Blaine holding the ring behind his back.
But he will not.
He probably will not. But . . . there is always a chance. People were worried Burt would give his blessing, and he didn't approve. I can see Sebastian being the one voice in the Warblers that was like "hell, no. I heard about the GAP attack."
Let's hope this is the case.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/12/2013, 2:21 pm

I bet it is just a guest stint. Maybe one episode swaying in the background. The potential relationship storyline shipped a long time ago, when they realized there was zero chemistry between Darren and Grant. Also Kurtbastian has quite a passionate following. It may bite them even further in the ass if they'd try to create Seblaine. Kurt fans are already pissed off enough.

But still, I don't believe Grant will be paired up with Kurt. Even if it is just for one glorious snarkfest. Maybe I can dream and Sebastian is amazed how Kurt coldly tells Blaine to piss off, and he starts to pursue him. I'd really give my firstborn for some Kurtbastian interaction Razz 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 2:24 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I bet it is just a guest stint. Maybe one episode swaying in the background. The potential relationship storyline shipped a long time ago, when they realized there was zero chemistry between Darren and Grant. Also Kurtbastian has quite a passionate following. It may bite them even further in the ass if they'd try to create Seblaine. Kurt fans are already pissed off enough.

But still, I don't believe Grant will be paired up with Kurt. Even if it is just for one glorious snarkfest. Maybe I can dream and Sebastian is amazed how Kurt coldly tells Blaine to piss off, and he starts to pursue him. I'd really give my firstborn for some Kurtbastian interaction Razz 
Surely it is just a guest stint . . . otherwise they'd be milking it, I think . . .

Wonder if Sebastian and the Warblers will get a song, too.

ETA: Please, spare your firstborn. No matter what, Kurt isn't allowed to share the scene with anyone other than Blaine. Or a song. It might sink the ship. ;-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/12/2013, 2:30 pm

Yeah, I know my firstborn is save. No actor/character will ever be introduced that might endanger Klaine. No, no character/actor will be introduced that may fit better with Kurt. Blaine, that would be a totally different story. If Grant and Darren would have had any chemistry, they would have pursued the storyline. FOX/RIB just were pissed off, that once again Chris was actually the shinning star dryy 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville on 8/12/2013, 2:37 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, I know my firstborn is save. No actor/character will ever be introduced that might endanger Klaine. No, no character/actor will be introduced that may fit better with Kurt. Blaine, that would be a totally different story. If Grant and Darren would have had any chemistry, they would have pursued the storyline. FOX/RIB just were pissed off, that once again Chris was actually the shinning star dryy 
I just don't understand WHY. What has Darren done or Chris done (or not done) that has made RIB shift their focus so entirely? Is this writer wish-fulfillment? Did Chris tick someone off, but he's too valuable to let go? Can the Glee people truly be that stupid?

Or . . . are they actually smart, and correct that the only demo that is likely to stick with Glee at this point is the Darren-stan demo? Is it possible ::whispers:: that they could be . . . right? And basing this on some kind of actual audience-response research?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum