Post  Lottie2303 on 8/13/2013, 2:28 am

Fuck. That is all I have to say.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 8/13/2013, 2:37 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Fuck. That is all I have to say.

I have to agree.:(  I am sick of Blaine always getting whatever he wants.:angry: 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 2:40 am

Last edited by sheny on 8/13/2013, 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 2:44 am

Glee Filming - August 12, 2013.
Let’s all hope I do this correctly.

I’ve been a Glee fan since S1 but I’ve never really gone to a filming location. So when I heard news about the entire cast may or may not be at the filming location today, I had to take a look out of curiosity and I’m glad I went!

I was about to leave when we heard they were going to start filming somewhere we could see. Mike O Malley was there talking to Chris and then they started setting up. Kurt walks in front the right side and this is his approach. He must see something spectacular because he looks up in awe and surprise. The song playing back (that we could hear) was Blaine singing “All You Need Is Love.” The gathering of fans within listening area collectively swooned and squeed with excitement, myself included.

That’s the gist of the Klaine scene. We know Burt’s there and Blaine’s singing and Kurt walks up to this particular area, the camera on his face, and he reacts to what he sees in front of him.

Kurt’s outfit without the jacket.

Darren waving enthusiastically to someone.

Darren still waving.

Jenna walking out.

Hi, Jenna!

So, that’s all I know of the scene. As for who’s there - a lot of Warblers, Grant Gustin, the regular Warblers - Curt, Dom came out to say hi, Matt Morrison came out tonight (according to a friend, I had left), Chord, Lea, Amber, Dianna, Alex, Melissa, Blake, Jacob, Naya, Kevin.

It was a really fun day and everyone coming out of production while working and saying hi to us, that was appreciated. Their call time was 5 am so they’re exhausted. We were just sitting outside in the heat and I’m tired so off to bed for me. Thanks for reading! Anything I didn’t cover, feel free to ask and I can try to answer as best I can.

[x]

Take it with a grain of salt--I don't think you can actually SEE Chris's reaction from this angle well enough to interpret it as "awe and surprise."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 3:27 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 3:28 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 3:29 am

x

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 3:53 am

There is one good thing about these pictures and spoilers. Everybody is so distracted with them and forgot all about the TCAs. The hate Chris was getting for the past two days finally stopped at least on tumblr.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/13/2013, 4:02 am

Okay, I see a clear "WTF" face on Chris. I doubt he will be awed. But I am pissed off that Burt once again gets destroyed just to suit Blaines needs.

I hate the outfit and color coordination. He looks like he forgot to wash his clothes and just randomly assembles his left-overs.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 4:16 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 4:19 am

Since this klaine-biased post is going around tumblr now, I thought I'd reply and apply a little behind-the-scenes logic. I know the same pics are posted above, but . . . as Chris would say . . . "Anywhoo":

callie-quite-contrary:

kissedmequiteinsane:

(photo credit)

LOOK AT KURT’S FACE. LOOKING AT BLAINE SINGING.

LOOK AT BURT’S FACE.

I now think Burt knows exactly what blaine was planning and he brought kurt for this.

just like he brought blaine to new york with him.

burt hummel the klainer.

Oh, man.  Now I’m pretty nearly convinced. That look?  On Burt’s face?  That’s like the look he had when Kurt got his NYADA letter, and when he graduated, and when he passed his second audition.  That’s total fond pride.

And that’s not the look you wear when you hand your son over to face a proposal he may not want and you’ve made it very clear you don’t approve of.

Kurt - the magician, the overlooked, the unseen - has done something big.  Something Burt’s proud of.  Something he thinks will continue to go unseen (he looks startled/wary, aw).  And all these groups, including the one that never valued him enough to give him more than a few solo lines in competition and a bit part in the play he saved (Santana and Mercedes are there…), are singing to thank him for it.  Klaine overtones secondary but welcome. Smile

That’s my story and I’m sticking with it!

When Mike and Chris are standing by the car, they are waiting for the camera to be set up. This does not appear to be anything that is being filmed. This is part of the waiting around. Notice, if you go to the source and click through, that Chris keeps having to step forward to his mark (you can both see the camera, and Chris looking down to check the spike tape or stick or whatever his mark is). 

Then, he steps back towards the car and is hanging out waiting with Mike. 

This is Chris on his mark, waiting.

The sound guy is rehearsing with the boom mic, and--judging by the brace--possibly the steady-cam op is outlining what path he is going to walk so that he and Chris can coordinate their movements. Note: Mike is not in this scene at all. He's hanging with a crew guy who looks like he's having a snack and coffee from Crafty.

This is Chris and Mike waiting and chatting while technical and lighting issues are being worked out.

Chris is being called.

Back to his (first?) mark, which may be farther back so he can walk into the scene.

None of these photos are of the scene being filmed. NONE of them, from what I can tell. This is the usual tedium of waiting for the shot to be set up--it takes a long time. 

So don't get all worked up about "Burt's" expression in this. Or "Kurt's" (since when does Kurt stand like that?) Because that isn't Burt. And it isn't Kurt. This is Mike, talking to Chris, as they wait for Chris's closeup. There is no acting. 

I don't think people understand just how much goes into setting up a single shot. 

ETA: It is possible that, when they started filming, they shot an approach from the direction of the car, with Burt in the deep background for the B camera or the steady-cam. However, since he isn’t the one being put through his paces and having to hit his mark/coordinate with the sound and steady-cam guy, he is unlikely to be in focus, if he’s even involved in this particular scene.

Last edited by AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 4:24 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv on 8/13/2013, 4:26 am

If that last picture is in-character and not just Chris and Mike standing around between takes...

... then as harsh and awful as this is, maybe it would have been better if Burt had died of his cancer if that's the kind of father he's become to Kurt that he cares more about the feelings of his son's cheating douchebag ex than Kurt.

If Burt is helping Blaine with either the proposal or just getting back together with Kurt (especially without asking Kurt about HIS feelings or where Kurt is right now or with how far Kurt has come to get over that asshole and make a good life for himself in NY), then Burt is dead.

Kurt had found a wonderful young man to be in his life and begin a new relationship with in Adam. Someone who treated Kurt with respect and genuine care, that "Kurt mattered". S1-2 Burt would have adored Adam. That Adam may be tossed aside by both the writers and Burt in favor of supporting someone NO loving parent would want their child dating, much less marrying, is beyond infuriating.

And worse still, that KURT may toss Adam aside??? I guess it shows Kurt has been so utterly damaged being with Blaine he doesn't know how to handle actually being treated with respect, maturity, equality, genuine adoration and care, or just plain well, like he matters... so he can't 'help' but go back to being Blaine's cheerleader in the shadows. It's sickening. :angry: 

(Worse still it would continue the pattern of whenever Glee actually gets an actor of quality and talent to work opposite Chris, he's gone soon after so we can have the 'privilege' of more Blarren and his gross mediocrity.)

All that said/vented, Kurt saying "yes" or at least getting back with Blaine goes against everything they were building with Kurt last season. AND this all does vibe of the exact same old-same old trolling of the Klainers RIB were doing last year: Release 'spoilers' that indicate/tease of Klaine reuniting and then "Lol Nope" in the actual show.

The infamous and beloved "Oh we're not a couple." :sips tea: as well as a non-romantic CWM that actually brought KADAM closer together NOT Klaine are prime examples.

So while I wouldn't put it past Ryan to just toss aside all Kurt's progress from S4, and the loathing of Klaine by the majority of the fandom, and reunite Klaine anyway, and in the most offensive way to Kurt (and Burt, and Adam, ... and Sebastian) fans, the hope that Ryan is still trolling Klainers is still alight.

Plus Chris did imply that THIS sort of 'PR' would be happening regardless of what actually was going on for the episode itself. saispa

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 4:36 am

What last one? This one?

If this is the one you mean, I can almost promise this is just Chris and Mike talking. Where they are standing is no where near in focus for the shot they are clearly setting up in this series of pictures. If Burt is going to be in this shot at all, he's probably coming around the car from the driver's side in the deep background, or something like that. Otherwise, he would have had to have been on his "mark" too.

CHRIS SAID THEY WOULD TEASE US.

These are professional photos. They are even watermarked. There are always photographers on set taking pictures during setups and while scenes are shooting, but I have never seen masses of them released like this. As usual, this is a conscious ploy to play with the fans' emotions. Glee does NOT let high quality stuff like this leak if they do not WANT it to.

None of these are in character. Just look at Chris. Does Kurt stand or move like that?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 8/13/2013, 4:47 am

idk, maybe i'm not a "brilliant: writer like RIB, but does kurt saying "yes" make sense at the start of a new season ? i mean that storyline is done then. either he says "no", and blaine has to charm his way into kurt's heart all season long (or half season,...) or kurt says "yes" now and then decides it's the wrong thing and breaks off the engagement along the season. there has to be some sort of conflict present to make good and interesting storytelling, because otherwise, does anyone but the most innocent and naive of klainers wants to see them being lovey-dovey all season long with basically nothing to do. that is bad television.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/13/2013, 4:47 am

I see the pictures as Burt bringing Kurt into something and is seen in a backround blur in the shot where you can see Kurt's confused face. Again I think you can see when Chris is in character quite well, haven't seen enough of O'Malley to make any kind of decisions.

What is Burt bringing Kurt into? My big question. He just can't be aware of Blaine's evil plans, he just can not. Are they seriously going to make the Hummel's bow down to Blaine or what is more horrible...make Kurt "break away" from dad's favor by saying no. This is so archaic, peasant, giving away my property stuff that it makes my stomach turn.

I just still want, no need, Kurt to say no and THEN tell Burt what Blaine did. Because my faith in Burt lies on the sole fact that he does not know...

Then again I trust Chris and do think this is a bad tease and not what it seems. They let someone with a high tech camera take these photos and now they are skimming through the response of the fans.

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 4:53 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I see the pictures as Burt bringing Kurt into something and is seen in a backround blur in the shot where you can see Kurt's confused face. Again I think you can see when Chris is in character quite well, haven't seen enough of O'Malley to make any kind of decisions.

What is Burt bringing Kurt into? My big question. He just can't be aware of Blaine's evil plans, he just can not. Are they seriously going to make the Hummel's bow down to Blaine or what is more horrible...make Kurt "break away" from dad's favor by saying no. This is so archaic, peasant, giving away my property stuff that it makes my stomach turn.

I just still want, no need, Kurt to say no and THEN tell Burt what Blaine did. Because my faith in Burt lies on the sole fact that he does not know...

Then again I trust Chris and do think this is a bad tease and not what it seems. They let someone with a high tech camera take these photos and now they are skimming through the response of the fans.
Which specific pictures are you referring to as being the ones when they are in character and Burt bringing Chris in? Obviously, they are both going to be there (it looks like a scenario like Kurt got a call to come to Dalton, and Burt drove him) . . . but the context is not at all clear.

For all we know, "All You Need is Love" is a song (originally Finn, now Blaine) would have organized to celebrate Burt's recovery.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 4:56 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:If that last picture is in-character and not just Chris and Mike standing around between takes...

... then as harsh and awful as this is, maybe it would have been better if Burt had died of his cancer if that's the kind of father he's become to Kurt that he cares more about the feelings of his son's cheating douchebag ex than Kurt.
I think losing his father, his only family will break Kurt more than the worst thing Blaine or anyone else could do to him. No one deserves do die especially not a great perdon like Burt Hummel just because he is showing some sympathy for his sons ex-boyfriend. 
Burt was and still is a great dad and a great husband. Not only was Kurt going to be an orphan but Carole was going to become a widow.  Didn't that poor woman go through enough already? She lost her first husband, he almost lost her second one and very soon she will lose her only child.

If the price for Kurt happiness with Adam or any other guy who is not Blaine is Burt's life I'll have to say NO. Nothing is worth a human life.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 5:04 am

I'm sorry, unless I'm missing something, Chris is standing with his hands in his pockets, messing up the line of his suit, for every single shot that could possibly be in the line of the cameras. The costume people wouldn't like that if they were filming. It's not how you would have your hands if you were walking into a scene. It just . . . doesn't ring true to me.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 8/13/2013, 5:06 am

AnneNeville wrote:What last one? This one?

If this is the one you mean, I can almost promise this is just Chris and Mike talking. Where they are standing is no where near in focus for the shot they are clearly setting up in this series of pictures. If Burt is going to be in this shot at all, he's probably coming around the car from the driver's side in the deep background, or something like that. Otherwise, he would have had to have been on his "mark" too.

CHRIS SAID THEY WOULD TEASE US.

These are professional photos. They are even watermarked. There are always photographers on set taking pictures during setups and while scenes are shooting, but I have never seen masses of them released like this. As usual, this is a conscious ploy to play with the fans' emotions. Glee does NOT let high quality stuff like this leak if they do not WANT it to.

None of these are in character. Just look at Chris. Does Kurt stand or move like that?
The girl who took these is a Glee fan, but she is a photographer or studying photography I'm not sure. Here is a link to her blog: Ana Rivas Photography

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 8/13/2013, 5:09 am

If Burt cares shows more sympathy for Blaine than Kurt, he is no longer a great father ,if not no longer a great person , in my opinion. Especially if he shows none to Kurt.  I like Burt. but if he becomes a Blaine can do no wrong stan, I will no longer like him.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 5:10 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Then again I trust Chris and do think this is a bad tease and not what it seems. They let someone with a high tech camera take these photos and now they are skimming through the response of the fans.
It is a very bad tease. I think Joaquin's little drama about getting in trouble was a farce, because they would never allow a photographer to be there and take and PUBLICIZE these pictures unless it was pre-planned. Joaquin said just enough this morning to plant the seed that it was the proposal, pretended to have gotten in trouble, and now this evening there are tons of high quality photos from behind the scenes that mislead people into thinking they know what is happening.

Goodness knows, Chris keeps his expression stoney enough (except when Mike made him double over laughing) that he's not feeding into the "happy lovey dovey" image.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 5:11 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:If Burt cares shows more sympathy for Blaine than Kurt, he is no longer a great father ,if not no longer a great person , in my opinion. Especially  if he shows none to Kurt.  I like Burt. but if he becomes a Blaine can do no wrong stan, I will no longer like him.
Well, he shot Blaine down in their last conversation.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 8/13/2013, 5:12 am

AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:If Burt cares shows more sympathy for Blaine than Kurt, he is no longer a great father ,if not no longer a great person , in my opinion. Especially  if he shows none to Kurt.  I like Burt. but if he becomes a Blaine can do no wrong stan, I will no longer like him.
Well, he shot Blaine down in their last conversation.
That is true. Hopefully, he will do the same this time around.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 5:13 am

sheny wrote:
The girl who took these is a Glee fan, but she is a photographer or studying photography I'm not sure. Here is a link to her blog: Ana Rivas Photography
I gathered she's a fan. So's GOBR. But if she took and released these pictures without permission, she'll have just ruined her reputation. You would not believe how strict and how angry people are on set if you take pictures. Sometimes they don't even want you to take a picture of yourself in your costume--and if you're an extra, that usually means you have brought your own clothes!

ETA: The other photos on the front page of her blog are of Chord in concert. The page earlier features Darren in concert. Earlier than that, she shot Chris's LA book signing. She's somehow connected to the show now to get called in to do those shoots.

I suspect that the farther back I go, the more Glee people I'd find. This is just a new version of GOBR or Joaquin.

Earlier: Diana Agron, Jacob Artist, Melissa, and Blake on the set of Glee (taken January 2013). Chris at the premiere of Struck by Lightning. She's employed by the show/various publicity teams, she's not a simple student/fan. QED.

Last edited by AnneNeville on 8/13/2013, 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top